Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Cleric

Easy healing xp available, come and get it. *rings dinner bell*

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Lily_Fairegarden used Mend against gojira86...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
May I back you up? I'm not a fighter, but I love to heal...
~Lily

Vicious Cleric

Sure. I camp some EB mules here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-2k13-vengeance/9-low-level-eb-mules-of-all-classes-1-4/t.88713871/

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
gojira86

Do you need a back-up?

Vicious Cleric

Lily_Fairegarden
gojira86

Do you need a back-up?

I don't actually need it, but sure, I'll welcome one . It might letme fight bigger Bunnies than before. I'm kindsa sleepy emotion_zzz now, so I better sleep before my typos get any wores... Talk to yuo later. emotion_brofist

Vicious Cleric

Used up my enregy, tim for bed. sad Got some scratches if anyone want the healing xp.

Vicious Cleric

Frustrated cleric: Wake up and abuse the exp boost
Entry 9

I woke up from my rest and made a few attacks, now I'm level 5. I'd love to write more and all that stuff, but I have Bunnies to gank. And dinner waiting to be eaten, but enough of that. Back into the fight.

Signed, Frustrated cleric.

Romantic Dreamer

gojira86
Finding people to heal is so hard, I actually get xp faster by fighting, eventhough that means faster energy drain. sad

There's just too many Jacks and not enough Bunnies to hurt our brothers-in-arms. I'm going to fight, feel free to heal me here, or ask me to heal you (though I bet someone else will heal you before I get to it).

Even though I'm not a cleric what helped get me the 500 heals (and attacks) achievement was that I stayed in one of those Bunny Mule threads and kept healing all the Jacks that got counterattack or attacked by random Bunnies entering the thread. I was pretty much left alone and I was able to get a lot of experience from it.

Maybe it's something you should consider? I recommend this one Bunny Mule Thread

Vicious Cleric

DamnBlackHeart
gojira86
Finding people to heal is so hard, I actually get xp faster by fighting, eventhough that means faster energy drain. sad

There's just too many Jacks and not enough Bunnies to hurt our brothers-in-arms. I'm going to fight, feel free to heal me here, or ask me to heal you (though I bet someone else will heal you before I get to it).

Even though I'm not a cleric what helped get me the 500 heals (and attacks) achievement was that I stayed in one of those Bunny Mule threads and kept healing all the Jacks that got counterattack or attacked by random Bunnies entering the thread. I was pretty much left alone and I was able to get a lot of experience from it.

Maybe it's something you should consider? I recommend this one Bunny Mule Thread

Yeah I've been doing that between my attacks and respawn waits, I just seem to be really unlucky in getting to the wounded first. Sometimes I get them, yeah, but most of the time my browser just goes 'derp, you were too slow, this guy is healthy'. Honestly I think healers who have reached the achievement should switch to fighting so others would get more casualties to treat.
Edit: Ok, that thread seems to be active enough that I actually catch half of the heals I try. I might shift my attack/ heal ratio a bit, but for the sake of my rp, I won't give up the fighting completely. smile

Romantic Dreamer

gojira86
DamnBlackHeart
gojira86

Yeah I've been doing that between my attacks and respawn waits, I just seem to be really unlucky in getting to the wounded first. Sometimes I get them, yeah, but most of the time my browser just goes 'derp, you were too slow, this guy is healthy'. Honestly I think healers who have reached the achievement should switch to fighting so others would get more casualties to treat.
Edit: Ok, that thread seems to be active enough that I actually catch half of the heals I try. I might shift my attack/ heal ratio a bit, but for the sake of my rp, I won't give up the fighting completely. smile

I agree. Once healers get the achievement they should leave the healing for those that don't have it and focus on attacking (or at least give a support attack).

Yeah, it's a good thread to be at. When I was on it I was the only one doing all the healing (so I didn't have to worry about anyone else getting to them first) and sometimes there's a wait but that's because people run out of energy. You most likely have to wait around and keep refreshing the page. I like it. It was pretty much where I spent majority of the event at so everyone started to recognize me as the Jack that attacks bunnies only when they're attacked me first but otherwise I was the healer of the thread.

If you're there I can finally stop being the healer (since I don't need to do it anymore) and just attack Bunnies more. XD

Vicious Cleric

DamnBlackHeart
gojira86
DamnBlackHeart
gojira86

I agree. Once healers get the achievement they should leave the healing for those that don't have it and focus on attacking (or at least give a support attack).

Yeah, it's a good thread to be at. When I was on it I was the only one doing all the healing (so I didn't have to worry about anyone else getting to them first) and sometimes there's a wait but that's because people run out of energy. You most likely have to wait around and keep refreshing the page. I like it. It was pretty much where I spent majority of the event at so everyone started to recognize me as the Jack that attacks bunnies only when they're attacked me first but otherwise I was the healer of the thread.

If you're there I can finally stop being the healer (since I don't need to do it anymore) and just attack Bunnies more. XD

I probably won't take over completely, but the mule thread where I've been camping has kinda been taken over by low level Jacks (my own fault for tipping them off), plus most of the mules are too low level for me to attack and the bigger ones there might as well have a waiting list now, with all the attention they are getting. razz

But yeah, I'll lurk around, healing, maybe offing a stray Bunny with low hit-points every now and then. Might aswell update the rp journal while I'm here.

Frustrated cleric: Be slightly less frustrated
Entry 10

A friendly Jack rogue tipped me off about a spot with plenty of Jack fighting and needing healers. Good, because I'm apparently getting too strong to manipulate most of the soul traces at my usual camping spot. The soul traces become distorted by the presence of sufficiently powerful magic, preventing my attacks on any Bunnies who are significantly weaker than I am. And after leading some younger Jacks to the prime camping spot, I've had to share even the stroger soul traces that I can still (ab)use for attacking.

So I guess I'll follow the rogue and start healing. I doubt I get to dedicate myself solely to healing, so I better not put down my sickle just yet.

P.S. I haven't seen the leader for a while, I probably should stop by at the hideout to check if he needs any healing. The Bunnies give him more trouble than anyone else and yet he never complains...

Vicious Cleric

Frustrated cleric: Rewrite the song stuck in your head
Entry 11
For some reason I have a song stuck in my head, and eventually I changed the words to make it more tolerable. Here's the fea lines of the "fine" poetry I composed:

"Heal, heal, gank, heal,
dodge, cast, pwn,
down with Bunnies,
Jack's our boss...
"

((Original song here: Oxhorn - Tank tank heal tank))

Vicious Cleric

Frustrated cleric: Rest from doing cleric stuff
Entry 12

Dear diary... I am so tired, and so happy. Yes, even in the middle of a war. After hours of healing my brothers-in-arms, I am out of energy. No more do I have the aches I previously did not realize I had. Only in their absence have I noticed the tension and aches caused by casting destructive magic against my calling. This relaxing warmth in my muscles came with the purifying side-effects of repeatedly casting healing magic.

Team Jack hideout feels safe and welcoming in a way it hasn't felt before. I found myself a quiet corner to write in. Soon I will take a short nap, but first I have to eat something. There's a delicious, sweet smell in the air, I think someone has been baking on their break.

I cannot help but wonder... I have finally flushed my systems, both mental and physical, of stagnant healing magic. Maybe my nigthmares are thing of the past now... Who knows? I guess I will find out soon enough.

Signed, significantly less Frustrated cleric.

Vicious Cleric

Frustrated cleric: Get poetic again
Entry 13

I have yet another song stuck in my head, stopping me from sleeping, so I made new words to lure in good dreams.
"Jack is our king,
Jack is our king,
the Easter Bunny must not win,
Jack is our king.
"

Signed, musically Frustrated cleric.

((This is the reference...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash