19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
[4
For profit, find a component used in Crown of Thrice Great and backwings then o w o

im at lvl 5 stage i just need a technique in step by step for each level. and about that its too far at lvl 10 but hoping ill be doing it craft 10. Cause im inspired by you
sunstone or moonstone are level 5s~ You can possibly profit from (depends on your luck aka how many times it takes you to successfully craft)

Unholy Knight

piggyzhou
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
[4
For profit, find a component used in Crown of Thrice Great and backwings then o w o

im at lvl 5 stage i just need a technique in step by step for each level. and about that its too far at lvl 10 but hoping ill be doing it craft 10. Cause im inspired by you
sunstone or moonstone are level 5s~ You can possibly profit from (depends on your luck aka how many times it takes you to successfully craft)

Okey im quite gonna look at it. do you prefer other that is cheaper? im just gonna weigh it. thanks

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
[4

Okey im quite gonna look at it. do you prefer other that is cheaper? im just gonna weigh it. thanks
I don't think there's any cheaper >.<;

Unholy Knight

piggyzhou
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
[4

theres a cheaper recipe. the phoenix feather i think. I bought it just one because you cant profit from it.. about the level. Im level six now! what will I do next?? so i can follow a piggy steps?? 4laugh

How do I dispose this sun and mooon stones?? im lvl 6 now.!!

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH

theres a cheaper recipe. the phoenix feather i think. I bought it just one because you cant profit from it.. about the level. Im level six now! what will I do next?? so i can follow a piggy steps?? 4laugh

Hmmm o w o is Uranium biscuit level 6?

Unholy Knight

piggyzhou
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH

Hmmm o w o is Uranium biscuit level 6?

im doing the ogre bone. low but in my case i am doing it fast. and so cheap

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm not allowed to say BUMP
so I'll say woohoo look at me ninja
just kidding
good luck heart
much love, much love

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
darkraven120
just kidding
good luck heart
much love, much love
*Bumps your head*

Gallant Bloodsucker

bump
ninja
and good luck haha
i used that word dramallama

Intellectual Noob

i wont use that word this time

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
piggyzhou
darkraven120
just kidding
good luck heart
much love, much love
*Bumps your head*

cries*

Unholy Knight

Piggy do you have? silver princes rapier?? i need many. im doing arch angel. do you have friends that they have that? cause its difficult because of it can be bought by ticket. or do you have ticket or tokens????

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
BankisH
Piggy do you have? silver princes rapier?? i need many. im doing arch angel. do you have friends that they have that? cause its difficult because of it can be bought by ticket. or do you have ticket or tokens????
Nooo I don't have any o w o... Sorry I've been so bus the last 2 days OTL

Are you level 10 yet? ^^'

Unholy Knight

piggyzhou
BankisH

Im level 8 crying do you have those cache that you can donate.! i loose up my items bec. of these crying

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
BankisH
piggyzhou
BankisH

Im level 8 crying do you have those cache that you can donate.! i loose up my items bec. of these crying
*slaps you* HOW CAN YOU ASK A LADY THIS?

Foine. Okay >___> I sent you *some*

Be careful how you are spending your gold o w o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas