• Winged 100
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
I am still here

Just am... really busy with two feline Mom's and a bunch of babies. LOL
I have some downtime and am a little bored

so somebody give me something to do!!

Ooh kittens? xd how cute! Enjoy them while they're young! My "grande dames" are old ladies now, so every moment is precious. I remember when one was a puff ball just big enough for my hand. I worked at a cat shelter and she got adopted. Two years later she became available again and I was able to adopt her ... eek wow all grown up (maine coon mix) a LOT bigger then lol.

Let me know when you reach level 9, I have 3 lace meows to be crafted. I could do them myself, but want to give them to somebody needing levelling wink .

Hey at least you got yer kitty. mrgreen
Maine Coon are huge! Originally bred for coon hunting. Did ya know that?

till trying to level up to 9, but getting something to do is apparently horrendously difficult. And I have for myself to do at the moment.

YUP 3nodding I knew that about maine coons wink . They also have built in snowshoes and thick fur coats for the chilly climes and lots of snow to walk on. And with the "ticking" coloration/wisps on ears, and heavy body set, looks like an evolutionary branch was shared with bobcats/lynxes for a time as well wink . She's a mix, but pretty heavy set in her "dotage" (old age and fixed). I notice it mostly when she hops up on the bed via a night table, squarely onto my chest to snuggle between me and hubby xd lol. OOF!

How many more level 8's do you need? I'll have to search to see if there is any at that level that I want wink .

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
I am still here

Ooh kittens? xd how cute! Enjoy them while they're young! My "grande dames" are old ladies now, so every moment is precious. I remember when one was a puff ball just big enough for my hand. I worked at a cat shelter and she got adopted. Two years later she became available again and I was able to adopt her ... eek wow all grown up (maine coon mix) a LOT bigger then lol.

Let me know when you reach level 9, I have 3 lace meows to be crafted. I could do them myself, but want to give them to somebody needing levelling wink .

till trying to level up to 9, but getting something to do is apparently horrendously difficult. And I have for myself to do at the moment.

YUP 3nodding I knew that about maine coons wink . They also have built in snowshoes and thick fur coats for the chilly climes and lots of snow to walk on. And with the "ticking" coloration/wisps on ears, and heavy body set, looks like an evolutionary branch was shared with bobcats/lynxes for a time as well wink . She's a mix, but pretty heavy set in her "dotage" (old age and fixed). I notice it mostly when she hops up on the bed via a night table, squarely onto my chest to snuggle between me and hubby xd lol. OOF!

How many more level 8's do you need? I'll have to search to see if there is any at that level that I want wink .

Well

I am at 673 hp right now out of how many I don't know. I am at the half way point.

I tried helping someone at level three. But there isn't much I want.

Oh and I know about the OOF! thing. LOL

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
I am still here

Well

I am at 673 hp right now out of how many I don't know. I am at the half way point.

Well, in case you don't have it already, here is the link to the ultimate formula guide:

Ultimate Formula Guide

For level 8 it takes 1280 pts total ... 128 pts per lvl 8 formula crafting x 10 formulas

Level 7 craftings count at 1/4 of points per crafting, or 32 pts each.

May I suggest Void Sprite if you have the skull patches? I only have 5, but if you keep checking around you probably could find them fairly easy since they are only worth about 5g or so xd . Spirit pyre component is the most expensive, and you need 3 ruby caches for the moonbeams, but you might find them cheaper out of the cache (check market).

If you've ever wanted rainbow pixie wings, I have most of the ingredients for them, and also all the music notes and flowers you'd need to make a few kotten bells (but not ALL the rest of the components).

Any way you slice it, it just gets harder and more expensive the higher up the levels you go rolleyes

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
I am still here

Well

Well, in case you don't have it already, here is the link to the ultimate formula guide:

Ultimate Formula Guide

For level 8 it takes 1280 pts total ... 128 pts per lvl 8 formula crafting x 10 formulas

Level 7 craftings count at 1/4 of points per crafting, or 32 pts each.

May I suggest Void Sprite if you have the skull patches? I only have 5, but if you keep checking around you probably could find them fairly easy since they are only worth about 5g or so xd . Spirit pyre component is the most expensive, and you need 3 ruby caches for the moonbeams, but you might find them cheaper out of the cache (check market).

If you've ever wanted rainbow pixie wings, I have most of the ingredients for them, and also all the music notes and flowers you'd need to make a few kotten bells (but not ALL the rest of the components).

Any way you slice it, it just gets harder and more expensive the higher up the levels you go rolleyes

I know. I already have all those items. Doing only items I want makes it harder cause you can't sell much of any of these things really. Not worth trying to do that if you keep getting bitched at about even making back half the gold you spent.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I have finally made it up to level on my own! I start at 32 points to level up to ten.

So now, I can craft items up to level 9. However, with my luck, I would advise not to ask me to try to craft anything that has a very low rate of success till I have enough experience points.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Woo Hoo! I finally made it to level 10!

I am here to do your bidding!

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Well, been awhile since I bumped this up. Been so distracted.

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Do you think you could make a fortune egg? It says that is is level 1. >w<

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
ThornsOfRoses

Yes I could. If you got everything, send trade and I will get to it as soon as we complete it.

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Nyadriel
ThornsOfRoses

Yes I could. If you got everything, send trade and I will get to it as soon as we complete it.

Ok, I just looked at the things I need to get, and I definitely do not have the money to do this. :/ Sorry If I got your hopes up for nothing!! sad

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
ThornsOfRoses
Nyadriel
ThornsOfRoses

Ok, I just looked at the things I need to get, and I definitely do not have the money to do this. :/ Sorry If I got your hopes up for nothing!! sad

No that is alright.
Simply that everyone has to have the Formula and component items on their own. Not everyone knows that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff