• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
right now all I have left to get is 4 shiitake mushrooms and 2 turfs to craft twinkle truffle in which I can make the hypno lollipop then finally the suit
do you think the suit has a good chance to fail?
No, most likely the Twinkle Truffle will be the heavy hitter because it has a very low chance of successful crafting.

With alchemy though everything is listed at a Very High - Very Low craft rating just to mention and the very lows are risky to deal with on here. ^^;
ah damn. so it might take a few times?
Mhmm, just highly hoping it does not do that.

Also all thats left now is 4 shiitake mushrooms then I can get to the hard part.
******** yes, good news, 1st try hits on both. biggrin

Thought I was going to end up doing multiple crafts just to get the damn truffle. ; v ;

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
alright man sent it, just accept and then quote me once it's done
accepted trade.

Will begin crafting up.
alright thanks
how long do you think itll take?
never really tried alchemy
Mission complete~

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Sent a trade with item and all gold left over from gathering components.
Yasano
woah that was quick thanks man (:

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Not a problem, thought it would have taken longer but went through and picked up a couple caches and each provided the exact item that was needed to finish crafting innstead of sit back and wait for someone to come along selling the items I was needing to finish up. ^^;
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Not a problem, thought it would have taken longer but went through and picked up a couple caches and each provided the exact item that was needed to finish crafting innstead of sit back and wait for someone to come along selling the items I was needing to finish up. ^^;
damn so you got pretty lucky on them?
saved some money it seems too haha

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Not much but getting the lucky pulls was a decent saver. Having everything craft right was a Major save.

Just wish some of the components didn't cost so damn much. -___-

Unicorn s**t is too much. ; - ;
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Not much but getting the lucky pulls was a decent saver. Having everything craft right was a Major save.

yeah exactly, i've tried alchemy before but i just really hate finding components lol
if they made it a bit easier to get the items to level up i'd do it though

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano

yeah exactly, i've tried alchemy before but i just really hate finding components lol
Well they did update the cache system not too long ago man.

You kinda pick what you want and you have a probability of obtaining select items.

Honestly is sucks now that thats out, leaves me a bit aggrivated since I already dropped about some 60+mil into alchemy.

Now I am down to 300g weeeeee. ; v ;
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano

You kinda pick what you want and you have a probability of obtaining select items.

Honestly is sucks now that thats out, leaves me a bit aggrivated since I already dropped about some 60+mil into alchemy.

dang man, are you trying to get a certain item by having high alchemy or what do you want to get out of it?
almost lost a d-tail on it lmao

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano

dang man, are you trying to get a certain item by having high alchemy or what do you want to get out of it?
almost lost a d-tail on it lmao
I just want to be a level 10. xD

I know horrible excuse...... ; v ;

Honestly though, I want that NSFW. D;
Yasano
hey who know maybe you can craft some lucifer wings one day and get some extra gg lol
but what does nsfw stand for?
kind of out of date on some of the alchemy items

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ephixiuh
Yasano
hey who know maybe you can craft some lucifer wings one day and get some extra gg lol
Nice Suit for Work...... want it.... but theyre extremely rare..... and pricey. xC
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Nice Suit for Work...... want it.... but theyre extremely rare..... and pricey. xC
oh yeah i just saw it, 250mil?
it has some nice items but ehh idk if it's worth that much is the only thing lol

Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
Ephixiuh
Yasano
Ephixiuh
Yasano
oh yeah i just saw it, 250mil?
it has some nice items but ehh idk if it's worth that much is the only thing lol
pfth thats an inflated price- they commonly go for like 30 - 45mil at most. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces