Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hi there...

I have a problem..

You see, an item on my dream avatar is called Amethysts Golden Princess Tiara. That my dear Gaian is an alchemy item. So, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to make it for me? I will either pay for what items you need or I can just pay you LMP for the tiara (which is 100k). I just do not do alchemy, never have and probably never will.

So dear Gaian, will you help me out? :]

I GOT IT!! biggrin

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dangerous Lunatic

Questing: Gold. 4.3mil//5mil

x iceeu2 x should be able to help you. Just send her a trade with the items, formula, and enough gold for at least 2 - 3 tries. She'll send back the unused gold.

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Leader Clair

x iceeu2 x should be able to help you. Just send her a trade with the items, formula, and enough gold for at least 2 - 3 tries. She'll send back the unused gold.

Ok, well the problem with that is, I have no idea what she will need. and there are no formulas in marketplace for this item. D:

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dangerous Dabbler

ThornsOfRoses
Leader Clair

Ok, well the problem with that is, I have no idea what she will need. and there are no formulas in marketplace for this item. D:

*blinks* No formulas as a listing? Or just no formulas currently for sale?

Most alchemists do require that a customer bring them all the components, including the formula, even if the alchemist is willing to pay the crafting cost themselves.

If you buy the formula, it will tell you the components required. If you can't find the formula, then it's quite likely the alchemist would have trouble finding one either. (There's also the worry that if they buy the formula and components for you, and do the crafting, you might decide that it's just too pricey and that you don't want it any more.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff