Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◄ Balance Begets Creation ►

Platonix's Crafting Service

Welcome! If you're a regular in the main Alchemy Forum, you know I'm usually ready to offer my knowledge and advice on matters of Alchemy. Now, I'm also ready to offer my crafting services!

As with most Alchemists in this forum, I will usually require you to provide the formula for the item you want crafted, as well as all components and at least 1x the listed Crafting Cost, depending on the formula's level and listed success rate. I'm still sort of feeling this out, so this might change in the future, but here are my current rates:

Level 8 or less: 1x
Level 9: 2x for "Low" or "Very Low" formulas, 1x otherwise
Level 10: 4x for "Low", 2x for "Medium", 1x otherwise

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Crafting Service History

____________________User ImageSeren Cian - 9 Red Mercury, 5 Sunstones, 1 Moonstone
____________________User ImageMisfortuned Checkmate - Uranium Biscuits User Image
____________________User ImageSharacia - Angel's Tears
____________________User ImageMonsieur LoyaI - Jagged Candy Horns

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Platonix's Personal Quests

Long-Term Goals
Reach Level 10
ACHIEVED July 16, 2014

Craft Crown of the Thrice-Great
ACHIEVED July 16, 2014

Craft Devil's Wings
ACHIEVED May 6, 2015

★ Craft Archangel's Wings
★ Craft Raphael's Wings

Current Short-Term Quest

Thanks to the impressive generosity of user Cimeara, I now actually have the formula for Celestial Wings! I have now crafted through Celestial Quest Nove.

Eventually I'll need a Diamondback Lion to finish this, but there's another hurdle to clear before that: the White Body Dye. Body Dye prices in the Marketplace being downright nonsensical, I will be trying to gather 500 White Inks to make a Body Dye myself at Skin Tyte.

White Ink for White Body Dye: 56 / 500
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I also have lots of excess Green and Blue Ink that I could mix with Red!)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Pursuing the Celestial Quest

Here's a full list of everything I still need in order to finish the Celestial Wing Quest all the way through Termine. These items will each have their turn in the post above.

User ImageWhite Body Dye
See current total in above post

User ImageDiamondback Lion
Sand Boldurs: 17 / 1000

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Future Quests

What will I be going after when I finish the Celestial Quest? Well, I've got a mule who'd be interested in wearing Raphael's Wings, so I'll at least be taking the Angelic Quest through Nove. I'm not seriously considering going for Wing Mastery, though. Two and a half of these things is plenty for me.
I will likely craft at least a couple Level-9 formulas with Low crafting rates, to provide Zzyli's Crafting Odds thread with the data from such crafts. I've got another mule that could make use of Alruna's Rose, for example. Other than that...well, I was thinking about just building a hoard of Soul Crystals for fun, but now that the Project Golden Ticket can be crafted through Alchemy...I suspect going after that will keep me busy for a long time to come.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hall of Gratitude

Here are ensconced those generous souls who have donated to my alchemy quest(s)! A warm thanks to all of you.

____________________User ImageYami no Sakura - Kokeshi Dolls for a Furugasa
____________________User ImageStripped Stripes - a whole bunch of random Caches
____________________User ImageCimeara - Celestial Quest Inizio heart and a huge pile of Gold for Cache funds
____________________User ImageRamielion - several Crafted Components, Red Ink and bugs, hundreds of Boldurs and lots and lots of Gold! heart
____________________User Imagepiggyzhou - Boldurs / Biters / Pebbos and a whole bunch of Tickets

...and as a member of the Alchemist-exclusive Guild Alchemy: Lost Manuscripts,
I've won everything from Caches to Boldurs in contests and giveaways! biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Quote this post to get my attention!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points