Welcome to Gaia! ::

people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Know what always tickled my goat? The Shibuya Nobody formula requires that you use one Shibuya to craft it. xd , now, why do you think that would be, you suppose?

Lavish Lovergirl

why is salt so expensive? gonk
Vitahli
Know what always tickled my goat? The Shibuya Nobody formula requires that you use one Shibuya to craft it. xd , now, why do you think that would be, you suppose?

you must sacrifice one to make a MEGA Shibuya Nobody eek
TheeBritishTwat

all the good alchemy components are expensive gonk

Lavish Lovergirl

Cryptic Bunbun
TheeBritishTwat

it's soooo unfair, and it's ridiculous. emotion_donotwant

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Cryptic Bunbun
Vitahli

Hey, I never thought of that... but still, it doesn't justify the means to me. From what I've learned, the recipe requires one Roxas, thoroughly cooked, add one Sora for flavor and sprinkle in some Heartless for toppings. The heartless part I just made up, but the use of the Shibuya and Peyo is gospel truth.
TheeBritishTwat
Cryptic Bunbun
TheeBritishTwat

it's soooo unfair, and it's ridiculous. emotion_donotwant

LIFE is unfair, and it's ridiculous emotion_dowant
Vitahli
Cryptic Bunbun
Vitahli

Hey, I never thought of that... but still, it doesn't justify the means to me. From what I've learned, the recipe requires one Roxas, thoroughly cooked, add one Sora for flavor and sprinkle in some Heartless for toppings. The heartless part I just made up, but the use of the Shibuya and Peyo is gospel truth.

ehh the only use I can think of that having is the part where you gain exp points for crafting it, even tho the recipe requires you to use other items to make it at least in the end you wont have to give up your Shibuya & you'll have more exp to get you to your next lv xD

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Cryptic Bunbun
Vitahli
Cryptic Bunbun
Vitahli

ehh the only use I can think of that having is the part where you gain exp points for crafting it, even tho the recipe requires you to use other items to make it at least in the end you wont have to give up your Shibuya & you'll have more exp to get you to your next lv xD

This is true whee But I will never give up my Shibuya.... ....for another Shibuya!
Vitahli
Cryptic Bunbun
Vitahli
Cryptic Bunbun
Vitahli

This is true whee But I will never give up my Shibuya.... ....for another Shibuya!

what a lucky Shibuya crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces