19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Just working on your Celestial Glow, had 9 or 10 attempts so far (losing count) ~ will send trade as soon as complete! Sorry for the delay today, had work then went to visit my Uncle straight after 3nodding I have a day off tomorrow though~ heart
Oh no ; o ; That's starting to sound really expensive... I hope the other 3 don't take as long. Let me know how many each one takes and I'll try to help cover for additional attempts at the end e w e!

I sent you part of the ingredients to Demon's Curse in the first trade. Finished sending them in the second trade. Sending you part of the stuff needed for Demon's Blood as well in the second trade.
Demon's Curse was much more kind to me and crafted on the 3rd attempt! Do not worry about covering any additional attempts, I am willing to heart
Oh yay! Forgot the gold on the Demon's Blood > o <

Sent you part of Angel's Blood... I actually still need to open ~15 more caches for Angel's Blood, so I'll send trade later (I'm still at work XD it's just almost 7PM so I'm taking a break and getting on Gaia)

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Just working on your Celestial Glow, had 9 or 10 attempts so far (losing count) ~ will send trade as soon as complete! Sorry for the delay today, had work then went to visit my Uncle straight after 3nodding I have a day off tomorrow though~ heart
Oh no ; o ; That's starting to sound really expensive... I hope the other 3 don't take as long. Let me know how many each one takes and I'll try to help cover for additional attempts at the end e w e!

I sent you part of the ingredients to Demon's Curse in the first trade. Finished sending them in the second trade. Sending you part of the stuff needed for Demon's Blood as well in the second trade.
Demon's Curse was much more kind to me and crafted on the 3rd attempt! Do not worry about covering any additional attempts, I am willing to heart

Sent you part of Angel's Blood... I actually still need to open ~15 more caches for Angel's Blood, so I'll send trade later (I'm still at work XD it's just almost 7PM so I'm taking a break and getting on Gaia)
Okay, Demon's Blood done, around 13 attempts... phew! It's midnight here so I'll probably pick up the trade in the morning. Thank you for your custom! emotion_kirakira

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou

Okay, Demon's Blood done, around 13 attempts... phew! It's midnight here so I'll probably pick up the trade in the morning. Thank you for your custom! emotion_kirakira
Okay! I've sent the trade for the rest of the Angel's Blood -- no rush :3

Ninight~

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou

Ninight~
Haven't gone to bed yet......... heart emotion_yatta

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou

Ninight~
xD Is the excitement of leveling up keeping you awake?

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou

Ninight~
Mhm, I guess so rofl I just couldn't leave it when I saw your trade, and now I have 9 ogre bones to craft * 3* but once I hit level 7 they will go easier... however, it's going to be a bit of a late one tonight! So glad for my day off tomorrow xd heart

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou

Ninight~
Mhm, I guess so rofl I just couldn't leave it when I saw your trade, and now I have 9 ogre bones to craft * 3* but once I hit level 7 they will go easier... however, it's going to be a bit of a late one tonight! So glad for my day off tomorrow xd heart
Oh XD I love days off!!

So I now just need someone to craft my Ectoplasm... Then I can ask someone to craft Dark Matter... Then I can craft my Philosopher's Stone... Then my Crown! :3

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Oogie Boogie Bear ll
Done and trade sent! Phew! That took about 45 mins, which isn't too bad actually! It felt a lot longer! whee

Thank you so much for getting me to level 7! heart emotion_kirakira

Seykai's Kouhai

High-functioning Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Profitable 100
Jenji-bean
The Oogie Boogie Bear ll
Done and trade sent! Phew! That took about 45 mins, which isn't too bad actually! It felt a lot longer! whee

Thank you so much for getting me to level 7! heart emotion_kirakira

Oh my God, congrats! I'm so happy to have helped you level! And thank you for crafting for me, I hope they weren't too much of a pain in the a**! You have a wonderful night dear! emotion_hug

Seykai's Kouhai

High-functioning Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Profitable 100

Formula Level: Level 6
Formula Name: Ogre Bone
Success Rate: Very Low

I miscalculated, just need a few more to hit level 6 XD

5 of these please? :3

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Oogie Boogie Bear ll

Formula Level: Level 6
Formula Name: Ogre Bone
Success Rate: Very Low

I miscalculated, just need a few more to hit level 6 XD

5 of these please? :3
Sure thing! You wont need to give me as much gold this time as it's a bit easier for me to craft level 6 very lows now. Let's say 4 attempts? If that's okay just send trade! heart

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Congrats on level 7 ^^

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
piggyzhou
Congrats on level 7 ^^
Thank you! emotion_kirakira

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Congrats on level 7 ^^
Any chance you're online for level 6 :3 I'm going out of town in about an hour so if you're not online then, I feel like you're gonna get to level 8 by the time I come back XD;

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
piggyzhou
Jenji-bean
piggyzhou
Congrats on level 7 ^^
Any chance you're online for level 6 :3 I'm going out of town in about an hour so if you're not online then, I feel like you're gonna get to level 8 by the time I come back XD;
Hey, had a long day at work, left not long after i quoted you and just got in! xp

I'm still level 7 and probably wont be doing much alchemy of my own tonight... opening caches and praying for platinums xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff