5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
LitlleCat
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
LitlleCat

I'm back mrgreen It's evening here now...

^^ I love your avi! It's so cute!

Thank you~ But in cuteness you totally surpass me! You're ava is adorable heart

Aw thanks! So, how are you today?
@Naudy- Thunderstorm? o_o You should turn off your computer though! (unless it's wireless) xD Let's just say my computer has had some bad experiences with thunder storms.

I'm fine ^-^ thank you. How are you? Talking about thunderstorms, last night the thunder was soo close and loud it woke me up... And it went on for at least 1 and a half hour keeping me awake =.= Today it's been rainy and grey but no close thunder *phew*
heart Hi everyone biggrin heart
Naudy

i use a wireless card is that close enough O.o XD

Don't worry, it'll probably be fine. Unless there's a whole bunch of lightning striking all around you (by a whole bunch I mean... ten or more?) We had a couple really bad storms last month but now its all clear. The weather where I live sucks. It changes so much, you don't know what's really going to happen.

@xLilxShirleex- Yes! Go Gambino! Let's kick the other teams' butts! Huzzah!
LitlleCat

I'm fine ^-^ thank you. How are you? Talking about thunderstorms, last night the thunder was soo close and loud it woke me up... And it went on for at least 1 and a half hour keeping me awake =.= Today it's been rainy and grey but no close thunder *phew*

I'm good, thanks. Except it's so hot here. xD This morning I felt like passing out. The heart + no breakfast + my mom's speeding car = not feeling good.

It sucks that the thunder kept you awake though! I hate being kept awake. Drives me nuts. And my clothes in the closet look like monsters at night. o___o And then I freak myself out even more when my cats are running around and I get the idea that it's a murderer or something! *shudders*
Hahas; yeahh.
Oooh, thunderstorms? I'm guessing you guys lie in the middle of US? o-0
Or are the mid states the hurricane parts? wait, wha? xD

sweatdrop heart sweatdrop
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
whee heart whee

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
LitlleCat

I'm good, thanks. Except it's so hot here. xD This morning I felt like passing out. The heart + no breakfast + my mom's speeding car = not feeling good.

It sucks that the thunder kept you awake though! I hate being kept awake. Drives me nuts. And my clothes in the closet look like monsters at night. o___o And then I freak myself out even more when my cats are running around and I get the idea that it's a murderer or something! *shudders*

Wuh that sounds nasty... No breakfast is bad for you anyway... I'm always hungry when I wake up xD

Yeah it drives me nuts as well. And it was pretty scary. It never has been that close. You know that trick that between the flash and the boom is a little pauze, and how many seconds that are, the thunder are that much kilometers away... Well, there was no pauze O.o and I thought it was scary sweatdrop a bit childless maybe...
---------- RomeEndsJuly User Image

@asdfgh;; Thunderstorms are loud! I'm not to fond of them.

User Image

User Image
ninja Bump;] ninja
Back for six seconds and a half to say THANK YOU ROME ENDS JULY <33 for a 1k donation xD

Welcome xLiLxShirleex :33
LitlleCat
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
LitlleCat

Wuh that sounds nasty... No breakfast is bad for you anyway... I'm always hungry when I wake up xD

Yeah it drives me nuts as well. And it was pretty scary. It never has been that close. You know that trick that between the flash and the boom is a little pauze, and how many seconds that are, the thunder are that much kilometers away... Well, there was no pauze O.o and I thought it was scary sweatdrop a bit childless maybe...

Oh wow. o_o That must have been freaky. I've tried doing the seconds thing before, but is it really for real? I mean some people have different variations of a second.
@Shirlee- My thunderstorms are over with for now. x] But they come back. I'm in the midwest, so we get freezing cold, schorching heat, AND crazy storms. Agh!

@Mirrii;; Of course, No problem hun. : D

So...I'm bored. Does anyone know any good game sites? Gaia takes forever to load my post...!!

User Image
{I'm¤With¤Sexy}
[Username] StrawberryDaifuku
[Ref] My avi... You can take off the puffs and the panda if they're too... annoying... XD
[Other] Kawaii artsies!
[Please, a tip is not required. Do not worry about it, luvs~ <3] But what if I want to tip? XD

{Gambino¤Pride}
• ♥ •
Rome Ends July

So...I'm bored. Does anyone know any good game sites? Gaia takes forever to load my post...!!

User Image

Friend me? =w= And try Ragnarokonline.com, flyff.com, and roseonline.com

Thunderstorms! I LOVE thunderstorms! They're so... calming. Okay, maybe not, but I like them x]
Rome Ends July

User Image

Hmm... xD The only thing I can think of is flashflashrevolution.com. It's basically DDR with your keyboard. It doesn't sound all too fun at first, but soon you might be obsessive like me!
StrawberryDaifuku
{I'm¤With¤Sexy}
[Username] StrawberryDaifuku
[Ref] My avi... You can take off the puffs and the panda if they're too... annoying... XD
[Other] Kawaii artsies!
[Please, a tip is not required. Do not worry about it, luvs~ <3] But what if I want to tip? XD

{Gambino¤Pride}
• ♥ •

Thank j00! I can take your panda and puff~ They're too cute to be annoying <33 -cuddles-

-dies from stampede of tippers-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces