Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mirrii
Xoxo Naomi

Hello;; I'm back so how is everyone doing?

Naooomiiiii <3 You came after Kabi, Cat, Naudy, Abi, RomanEndsJuly, and no scrubs just left. Now there are only three people xD

I was gonna do so if you came back and you did so -re mercys- xD

So wazzup? ;]

Mirri; Huh?
Nothing Much;;
Kabi; It's not Mirri'd that much! I sware~ You just need to work on your faces! -nods nods-
Naomi; Wah? o-o
Kadie Kayne; <3

Brb everyone. My dad is bitchin/
User Image

User Image

It's not the face it's the head and hair, the forehead is too wide and the head is lopsided. xD

User Image

User Image
Mirrii
Kabi; It's not Mirri'd that much! I sware~ You just need to work on your faces! -nods nods-
Naomi; Wah? o-o
Kadie Kayne; <3

Brb everyone. My dad is bitchin/

Mirri; I didn't get your first 2 lines;;
Anyways I gotta go going to take my baby sister to the park
I'll be back this afternoon and hopefully Bubbles will be there;;
User Image

User Image

Bye Mirrii, bye Naomi!

User Image

User Image
Mirrii
chibis avenger
Mirrii
chibis avenger
Lol, I'm just that awesome.

So how are you?

Aweeesome <33 THe olympics gives me so much to do and so much fun. Gambino deserves to win! I've been on all four teams and this one is th epwnsomest! >3

Of course it is! ^_^

I like Gambino too.

So you have a dog. What type is it?

A beagle :3

He's actually not mine o.o My neighbors are gone somewhere for vacation so we're taking care of him in our house. But he needs so much attention!

I wake up in the middle of the night to take him outside to pee, I have to pay attention to him every 5 minutes or he'll whine my ears out, and when we go on walks, he bolts and if I don't run, I fall on my face.

But he's so cuuute <33 You have a dog?

Sorta, I take care of my aunt's dog. It's a shi zu (sp?) Very quiet dog. He only barks when he is scared.

im back.. for a little while anyways, my mom went ot the pool so im free ninja

chibis avenger
Mirrii
chibis avenger
Mirrii
chibis avenger
Lol, I'm just that awesome.

So how are you?

Aweeesome <33 THe olympics gives me so much to do and so much fun. Gambino deserves to win! I've been on all four teams and this one is th epwnsomest! >3

Of course it is! ^_^

I like Gambino too.

So you have a dog. What type is it?

A beagle :3

He's actually not mine o.o My neighbors are gone somewhere for vacation so we're taking care of him in our house. But he needs so much attention!

I wake up in the middle of the night to take him outside to pee, I have to pay attention to him every 5 minutes or he'll whine my ears out, and when we go on walks, he bolts and if I don't run, I fall on my face.

But he's so cuuute <33 You have a dog?

Sorta, I take care of my aunt's dog. It's a shi zu (sp?) Very quiet dog. He only barks when he is scared.

o-o I wish my dog were like that x3 Always nice and quiet like a toy <33
User Image

User Image

Someone give me some inspiration! I have a character I wnat to draw but I'm at a lack of an idea for an outfit. gonk

User Image

User Image
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
User Image

User Image

Someone give me some inspiration! I have a character I wnat to draw but I'm at a lack of an idea for an outfit. gonk

User Image

User Image

Steal an outfit from your signature xD

Otay, you have to say what type of outfit you want first xD

Sweet Marshmallow

*drive-by luff*

whee
User Image

User Image

I have absolutly no idea. Something cutesie. <3

User Image

User Image