Welcome to Gaia! ::

Having lots of fun playing MG-ZI on my iPhone4 but have experienced this bug after the latest update. My Daily Prize can no longer be claimed as the time changes each time I start the game.

For eg: 2 days ago it said "Get it at 7:32am" when I was playing the game at night. Next time I play, it said 435pm, then 1130pm... I am simply unable to claim any of the prizes as each time I try to, a new, later time is reflected.

Is this bug associated with the latest update? Or with iPhone IOS 5 which I've also updated recently?

Please help!

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'm on an iPad and I have been having the same problem. I am also using IOS 5. I hope it's fixed soon.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Have you checked your device to see if it's time is set properly?

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
suhpounce
The time on my device is fine.
The problem is strictly in the game.
3nodding
same here.when i updated it went wrong from there rofl crying
I'm playing it on an iPhone 3GS and having the same issue. It's really annoying.
It's been going for a few days without my daily bonus. I've noticed that I hadn't been getting the alert that it's ready. When I checked last night it said I could get it at 1:32 am (apparently I claimed it while I was asleep?) Then this morning it said 9:30-something am and now it says 11:35am.
I am going to leave it open and see if it changes again.

Aged Pumpkin

I'm on an iPad, I haven't updated to iOS 5 yet and I am also experiencing this issue.
I can't get any further on the game without my daily starseed fix. X3

Edit:// fixed, thank you!
I am also having the same problem that I can not claim the daily prize. I am on original iPad with IOS 5 and Monster Galaxy ver. 2.14. I was not sure if it was IOS 5 or the recent upgrade. So it sounds like the MG Upgrade.

Looking forward to the fix.
I tried leaving the game open however it still just changed the time when I tried to claim it. There doesn't seem to be any way to get it to work.

I'll just let my mogas have a vacation for a bit.
suhpounce

Double-checked the time setting and its all ok. And given all the replies here, it's a problem with the game, so is there anyone from Gaia looking into this bug and will it ever be fixed?
Have lost out on at least 4-5 days of Starseeds... and this is taking out some fun from what is otherwise an excellent game.

Admin please respond...
This morning I was able to collect the daily reward, but it didn't give me the alert that it was ready. Here's hoping the glitch is fixed!

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Same problem here
Please read through the first post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy-ios/the-official-customer-support-thread/t.72716837/
indy_cole
Please read through the first post.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/monster-galaxy-ios/the-official-customer-support-thread/t.72716837/

Dear Indy_Cole,
I have a habit of shutting down my game completely after each session. Today alone I have played the game several times, each time shutting down after I exit the game, as per the method you described for solving the Daily Prize problem.

On the last four occasions, my Daily Prize collection time has gone from 3.25am to 3.55am, to 5.25am and as I am checking now, 6.35am. It's a moving goalpost and clearly a problem that is not going away with me shutting down the game as per your instruction.

Would you please look into this matter as it is clearly a glitch that is affecting me and many others?
im having the same prob as well... this occured after i updated the game. please help!!! i have missed out some many days daily prize bonus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff