Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
On the game, I put my monsters to sleep because I ran out of Itunes money and I'm so broke I can't go buy an itunes gift card (it's storming anyway.), so I can't purchase coffee to revive my mogies. This game is super fun, but it's no longer desirable to play when your monsters are virtually DEAD! Seriously, the message says my FearlessFido is refreshed and ready to battle, but when I try to add the Pictureless monster to my partyless party, the game crashes. Same goes for pressing the info button on it. Since all my monsters were defeated, and they all were unrevivable (no timer was present, their picture was gone, and the monsters I do have appear with "Not captured" further down the monster list. I paid 8 dollars for a coffee and 15 bucks, so I am not reinstalling the app, less it resets.) I bought 1 baby dragon for 8 bucks (whatever it is... I'm extremely new... got my first ipad yesterday... the first apple device I ever owned. They're soo expensive.), and tried to go back to the first land, and when I pressed the land, the game crashed AGAIN!!! So, I can't level up my monster, and when I fight, it gets knocked out by the level 4 monster on the land I'm currently on. I don't remember updating the app, just downloaded it yesterday. I think I updated it through itunes yesterday, though. Should'nt have done it, but how was I supposed to know.

So, if you were planning to have me purchase coffee to revive my creatures or gain energy, which is the only way to do so, your plan backfired. I can't revive my creatures, and I can't gain energy except in game, but even in-game, it was at zero, and when the clock ticked back to 0:54, the number didn't go up AT ALL. So, no gaining energy in-game, or offline. You know what this means?

No one will be able to play this game at all. Seriously, you won't get any income when this problem comes to pass with everyone else. They'll be stuck on their island, monsterless, energy deprives, with no way to revive their monsters, even though they have coffee.

Wow, kudos on your update! It's the biggest EPIC FAIL i've ever seen! XD

Ahem, sorry for the making fun of.

Please, this game rocks blocks and the talks, and I hate to have paid 8 dollars for nothing. I'm on a seriously slow income here! If this is fixed, you and everyone else will benefit in the long run.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff