Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Can anyone figure out how to capture Anubis? I weaken him and when I go to capture it a message says "this Moga is too wild to capture try to knock it out." And at one time it said, " Your team isn't good enough to capture this Moga." But when I get a good team it still says the first message. cat_whee

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Midori Yoru Neko
Can anyone figure out how to capture Anubis? I weaken him and when I go to capture it a message says "this Moga is too wild to capture try to knock it out." And at one time it said, " Your team isn't good enough to capture this Moga." But when I get a good team it still says the first message. cat_whee
find it in Sagittarius island

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
King_of_the_Rumbeard
Midori Yoru Neko

Thank you so much! Which island is Sagittarius island? I'm only in the second island.

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Midori Yoru Neko
King_of_the_Rumbeard
Midori Yoru Neko

Thank you so much! Which island is Sagittarius island? I'm only in the second island.
It's the 10th island

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces