Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I want to use it but I'm from Costa Rica how can I download it?
Ozzy The Destructor

Do you have an iPhone or iPod touch?

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

I have an Ipod thouch 2g(just for games) and an iphone 4g(I don't have any game and I don't want any on this one)
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

I have an Ipod thouch 2g(just for games) and an iphone 4g(I don't have any game and I don't want any on this one)

Just search the App Store for Monster Galaxy on either device and you should be able to find it.

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

Just search the App Store for Monster Galaxy on either device and you should be able to find it.

I tried and it said your request could not be completed and on the itunes apple store says This apple ID is only valid for purchases in the Costa Rican itunes Store.
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

I tried and it said your request could not be completed and on the itunes apple store says This apple ID is only valid for purchases in the Costa Rican itunes Store.

Change your App Store to the Costa Rican store. Look for "change store" at the bottom of the screen.

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

Change your App Store to the Costa Rican store. Look for "change store" at the bottom of the screen.

it says that this item is no available at this moment in the Costa Rican store but is available at the US store......

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

So.... Can I download it or not? and if I can how I download it?
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

The app is definitely available in the Costa Rican store as we've had several other downloads from Costa Rica. Perhaps there's something else that's causing the problem.

What version of iOS is on your device? What if you search for the game on your device instead of in iTunes?

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

The app is definitely available in the Costa Rican store as we've had several other downloads from Costa Rica. Perhaps there's something else that's causing the problem.

What version of iOS is on your device? What if you search for the game on your device instead of in iTunes?

iOS version 4.2.1(8C148.)

model: MB533LL

2nd generation.

and yes I searched for the game and still I can't download it...
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

2nd generation.

Hmmm... I'm not sure what else to tell you. Actually, I would suggest submitting a help request to iTunes. There is a form on the Apple website.

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor
indy_cole
Ozzy The Destructor

2nd generation.

Hmmm... I'm not sure what else to tell you. Actually, I would suggest submitting a help request to iTunes. There is a form on the Apple website.

could you please give me the the link for that help request?
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

^Start there. There is no single contact point... I'd send you a more specific link if I could.

Codebreaking Genius

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
indy_cole
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

^Start there. There is no single contact point... I'd send you a more specific link if I could.

mmmmmm OK...... I'll try... thanks anyway...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff