Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

private thread for actually an alpaca and AoiKakesu.
please do not post, but feel free to read along !

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
                        User Image

Orbs, a dark shade of green, ogled absentmindedly at the spinning fan attached to the ceiling above her frail, child-like figure. Summer vacation was nearing, which meant end-of-year tests were also right around the corner. Sixteen-year-old Mayumi Uzaki knew she would need to buckle down and study, but her mind wouldn't allow that. Instead, she was concerned about things much more meaningless. She flung herself into a sitting position, creaks of the bed sounding accordingly. On the rather small television was a two-dimensional pink-haired girl perched in a swing with tears in her eyes. There were three interaction choices: A. Tend to wound, B. Sit with her, C. "Stop crying."

"Ah, if I sit with her, she might get uncomfortable! If I help her, she might scream hentai! If I tell her to stop crying, she might hate me!" The chestnut-haired girl whined. "But, she's so cute! Oh, Suzuki," she breathed dreamily, a slight blush creeping onto her cheeks, brightening her face. She quickly saved, choosing A as the answer afterwards. Suzuki acted surprised, then thanked the protagonist before asking him to walk her home. Mayumi squealed, tossing her hands into the air, accidentally losing grasp of the controller. The controller knocked her on the head before falling onto the floor. "Ouch, ouch, ouch."

Around the room were various figurines and collectibles from several of her favorite anime. An entire shelf was dedicated to nothing other than manga and manga tutorials. The walls were decorated with posters and stickers of characters and mascots. The television stand was home to most of her eroge dating sims, and the closet was full of anime disk-sets. She was what most of Japan frowned upon, and though she had lived there her entire life, her hobby had never changed. She had been a full-blown Otaku since she was six. However, it was kept a secret from everyone other than her father, and she planned to keep it that way. Though she doubted her small group of friends would abandon her for it, the rest of the school would. Even her father who was typically laid-back and happy-go-lucky wasn't too keen on the subject, but he would do anything for his daughter.

"Umi, time for dinner!" A male's voice called from the other side of the door.

"Coming," she replied, pausing the game and hurrying out of the room. She turned the corner into the kitchen, where her father was pouring drinks and her step-mother, as of a week ago, was finishing setting-up the dinner table. There were four spots laid out. She had nearly forgotten about the step-brother that came along with the marriage. "Hi," she greeted, a polite and welcoming smile pulling at the corners of her lips. The woman returned the greeting as Mayumi took her usual seat across from her old man, Rei.

The three chatted amongst themselves before Rei abruptly said, "Umi, would you mind telling your brother dinner is done?"

She stood from the table. "Of course not!" Happily making her way back up the stairs and down the hall in which she had came, she knocked on the door neighboring hers. The reason she was so cheerful was only because they were having her favorite tonight as a late celebration, Hot Pot. Knocking on the door twice, she called, "Are you asleep? It's time to eat!"
                              AoiKakesu
                                tab x I DON'T WANNA LET THE CHANCE SLIP AWAY tab tab tab tab x I'VE GOTTA DEAL WITH EXTREME FRUSTRATION
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                              User Image
                                                                    tab tab *BE YOURSELF!& BE HAPPY
                                                                    mellis a whole new world god only knows a whole new world god only knows a whole new world
                                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                    __________.xx __________.xx __________.x

To think a week had passed since his mother married some guy. Well technically this guy was now his step father. At least the man treated his mother with respect. Long as she was truly was happy then he would make the best of his new situation. Moving in with his new family took longer than anticipated. Today was the first real day that Jun felt free enough to do as he pleased? In all of this madness of moving and switching schools he barely got any opportunity to spend with another new family member. His step sister. That would have to change as soon as possible. His new home was in the middle of seemingly nowhere, yet was close enough to Okinawa via train. All of his life he'd been accustomed to living in the city. The change felt like a jagged edge in his foot. Okay perhaps he was exaggerating. Still it would take some getting used to. Pushing himself off the bed his feet landed with a thud. Wearing nothing but pajama bottoms and an undershirt he stretched his arms above his head.

Jun would have to curb his behavior of parading around the house obnoxiously loud.

Hearing a voice beckon to him Jun slightly turned his head in the door’s direction. “Hold on” his voice trailed off near the end as he attempted to change into a hooded sweater. Jun’s arms were stuck in the sleeves causing him to slightly fall over. THUMP. “Uhm one more minute! Maybe two!” although he was not sure if she could hear him or not thanks to the sweater muffling all sounds. Oh would not it be a sad tragedy if he ended up dying by putting on a sweater wrong? He could see the headlines now ‘Death in Okinawa. Teen loses fight with Hooded Sweater’ in big bold print. Thankfully he successfully pushed his head through the hole and was free to move again. Walking over to the door he clenched the knob and turned it, pulling it open for her. Looking like he just ran a marathon he greeted Mayumi with a big cheesy grin. “You rang? Or knocked?“ Bringing his right index finger to the side of his cheek he scratched it a couple times. “Not used to waking up so late. What did you need?”

Placing an arm around Mayumi the bluenette pulled her into the room with him. Walking away from the door he went back to the bed. Plopping down cross legged he waited for her to come inside. He still didn't know what she wanted but if he had to guess it was for something relating to bonding. How nice of her. Reaching out to him in such a fashion. Just what he wanted. Jun tapped his fingers against his thigh, making his body appear to be a percussion instrument. “So tell me what did you need me for~?” There was a teasing sound in his voice, playful and almost sung.

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
                        User Image

Small ears twitched as a loud thud sounded from the other side of the thin door. What was that!? Mayumi was about to call out once more, but her step-brother spoke up, his words too mumbled to understand. She tilted her head to the right, lips parted and brows furrowed. What was going on behind the closed door?

"Ah! I must've interrupted something," she said to herself, smirking.

Just then, Jun appeared before her, hair tousled, clothing sideways. She gasped before sticking up her hands, covering her face. "I-I-I was right," she managed to make out as an arm curled around her petite figure. She stood no taller than four feet and nine inches and weighed no more than one-hundred pounds. She stumbled into the room, trying to regain her composure.

Doing her best to avoid looking in the direction of the bed, where she half expected a woman to be, she whispered, "food." Then, a sneeze echoed throughout the room, in which used to be hers. It smelled and appeared much different than it did before he came along, though she hadn't inhabited it for more than two years now. It had been a week since he and his mother had moved in, however, the two had barely spoken a word to each other. It wasn't that she disliked him, but she was busy - with anime and such, of course - and he had been unpacking while getting used to the new environment. Suddenly, she remembered something.

"Wait, you just woke up?" She let out a sigh of relief, placing a hand on her chest momentarily. Too many eroge games, Mayumi, she told herself.

A large plushie of a turtle in the corner caught her attention, and she could've sworn there were stars in her eyes. It was quite obvious, her obsession for cute things, but she liked to deny it. Her eyes widened as she realized her body was swaying on its own. She corrected her posture, standing straight as a soldier. She could feel beads of sweat on the back of her neck begin running down into her over-sized sweater; she was beginning to feel awkward.

"Come eat before it gets cold~!" She turned on the heels of her mismatched knee-high socks and scurried back to the kitchen, ignoring the curious looks from her father and step-mother. "Itadakimasu," she said as she clapped her hands together before eating.
                              AoiKakesu
                                tab x I DON'T WANNA LET THE CHANCE SLIP AWAY tab tab tab tab x I'VE GOTTA DEAL WITH EXTREME FRUSTRATION
                                              User Image
                                                                    mellis a whole new world god only knows a whole new world god only knows a whole new world

Watching Mayumi proved to be more entertaining than he anticipated. She gave off a sense of loss, almost like Alice in Wonderland. It occurred to him that this may have been just as confusing for her as it was for him. Living with another person that was, didn't help that they were both opposite genders. Jun rocked a little from left to right while trying to fix the sweater. He wanted to look presentable yet honestly being the guy he was he barely cared. Eying Mayumi a bit he finally realized the height difference between them. He was around five foot, eight inches and she was quite tiny comparably. It must have been in the genes since his father, rest his soul was just as tall. Noticing she wasn't joining him he tilted his head. What did she say? Ood? What was an ood? Replaying the word over and over again he didn't even realize that he said it out loud “ood sounds odd…” Upon understanding she said food Jun sprung up like a Jack In the Box. “Why didn't you say so.” She did but that was neither here nor there. Being the oblivious type he didn't even notice that she was staring at some of the plush animals in the room.

Following behind her Jun hummed a little tune, adding such words as “Food food food~” Taking a spot next to his mother he stared down at the food. “Smells fantastic. Can’t wait to dig in” Already preparing to devour the food he paused. Was it rude to just dig in or should he wait for others? This would have never occurred to him if he didn't have new family members. As if looking to his mother for approval he stared at her. Once she gave a nod he joined in with his step sister. “Itadakimasu~!” the word not even finishing before stuffing his face. Within moments he’d engulf all of the food. Placing a hand on his stomach Jun leaned back in his chair. The food was just what he expected it to be. Great. Exchanging glances with his mother then his step father he rose from his spot. “Well time to work off those calories.” Grinning he picked up his dish and walked over to the sink to clean it off. “Why don’t you take your sister with you?” His mother Kasumi chimed in. Blinking out of confusion he stared down at the dish before returning a glance. “Sure why not.” Drying the dish he wiped his hands before walking over to place his hands on Mayumi’s chair. “Come along”

With that Jun bounced off towards his room once more. Clearing off a space for the two of them he waited for Mayumi to join him. They would be exercising, a little tradition that his mother started with him. Of course Jun turned it into a game and something fun to do. As long as physical activity was done for five minutes it was fine. Realizing it may get hot in the room he went to find a short sleeve shirt to change into. Quickly he attempted to change out of the sweater and into the short sleeve white shirt.

actually an alpaca

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
                        User Image

Washing her plate clean, Mayumi dried her hands off with paper towels before tossing them in the trash bin. She imagined drool pouring from her lips, for she was still in a trance with the heavenly food she had just devoured. Hot Pot was normally eaten only in winter or for celebrations, but she found that rule pointless. Hot Pot was a meal that deserved to be served, at least, once a week. She turned around and said with a warm smile, "Should I make dessert?" There were so many options; her favorite was Strawberry Shortcake, but she also adored Melonpan and often had it for breakfast.

"I baked cake this morning," Rei said as he sat down a tray containing four mini cat-shaped lava cakes. Rei enjoyed cooking, and he was excellent at it. Of course, he became accustomed to it after his wife passed away roughly six years ago, when Mayumi was only ten. The only thing she remembered that day was the phone call. Rei was at work, so she was home alone. She was mature and understood what the police on the other end of the line were announcing. Minutes later, her and her father were rushing to the hospital, but by the time they had arrived, it was too late. Afterwards, Rei had to take on two job while tending to housework. However, Mayumi took that over not long after.

"Wah, cute~!" The brunette gaped, drool making its way out from the side of her mouth. She wiped it and sat once more, placing one of the cakes onto the plate she had just washed. Just as she was about to poke open the cat, she paused. I'll kill it! But she couldn't help herself. She golfed down the snack with tears developing in her eyes, but when she heard the term sister, her head shot up. She knew she was the one being volunteered. When Jun agreed to have her go along to exercise, she dropped the fork and said, "Wait, what?" She glanced over at her father who only shrugged. "I don't exercise, though~"

It was over, and there was nothing she could do about it. With a sigh, she dismissed herself and followed after Jun, only to walk in on him changing. It was as if she had frozen. One blink. Two blinks. A string of blinks. "So, this is what a real shirtless guy looks like," she said, placing a finger on her bottom lip. Wait. D-d-d-did I really just say that?! She turned bright red from head-to-toe as she fell to the ground and began to roll around repeatedly. Jumping up, she dashed over to the clear spot on the ground, starting her sit-ups. "One, two, three!" Her eyes were closed tightly, trying to erase the image that was playing through her mind.

"I don't want to be the only one doing this~" She whined, reaching up and pulling Jun down to the ground. "Come on! One, two, three!"
                              AoiKakesu
                                              User Image

As she joined him in the room Jun was in the middle of changing. He wouldn't have even noticed her but her comment caused him to stumble a bit. Did he really just ruin her first experience of seeing a guy? Pulling his shirt down to cover his exposed body he looked away a bit embarrassed. Maybe he didn't think that straight through. He would have to be more self aware next time. It didn't take long for him to notice her face, notably her cheeks which were a whole new shade of red. It was rather cute actually. Before he could utter a joke he felt her tug him away to the ground. Stumbling once again he regained control of his footing. Watching her do sit ups were quite entertaining. It wasn't that she was doing it wrong but rather she wasn't doing them right. Chuckling he leaned over a bit nudge her.

“You will want to breathe when you do this. Though I actually wasn't talking about real exercise. Have you ever played a dance game? It is really good for burning calories and overall fun. I’m not very good at video games overall but I’m amazing at dancing if I do say so myself” Sure he was gloating but he had every right to be. He was horrid any video games probably because he lacked hand eye coordination, or perhaps it was because his eye sight was horrendous. Either way this was why he didn't invest so much time into it. He would prefer to be outside or sleep in. Sleep in usually was the best choice. “There is this one thing called Dance Dance Revolution. Here hold on” pushing himself up he went into the closet and rummage through one of the beige cardboard boxes. Eventually he pulled out an older looking system with two game pads. “It’s a little behind in generations but it is still great”

Bringing them over he set up the game so the two of them could play. “Come on up you go” Taking her hands he hoisted her to her feet. “You can dance right? We’ll do a really easy one.” Selecting one of the easier songs he waited for her to get up.

actually an alpaca

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
                        User Image

At the mention of a game, Mayumi sat up, lips parted in curiosity. "A dance... game?" Her head fell sideways. She had never played anything other than dating sims. Besides, she wasn't one for physical activity. In fact, she was horrible at it. Whenever it was time for gym class, she would make an excuse to go to the infirmary, or she would embarrass herself. Like she had just done by participating in sit-ups when Jun wasn't even talking about actual exercise. After he bragged, she frowned. Thanks for the pressure, she thought to herself as she was pulled to her feet.

"Dance Dance Revolution?" Of course she had heard of and seen others play it, but she had never done it herself. DDR was often played in arcades, and some people were super great at it. She brushed off the back of her shorts, green orbs focused on her step-brother as he got everything ready. To be completely honest with herself, she was halfway excited to see these skills he was talking about. She stepped onto one of the pads, unknowing of what to do with her feet before the song started. When it did, she remained still, eyes wide as she watched the arrows on the screen pass by. "WAIT," she yelped, trying to get in tune with the screen. She glanced over to see if Jun was doing anything.

When the song ended, she stumbled onto the floor. In her imagination, there were dark clouds over her head, for she had just lost to Jun. Was she really expected to be able to dance? Was everyone? She stood once more. "One more time!" She was determined to win at least once, though there was a high chance that would never happen. She waited for the new song to start. "Hnngggg~" She stuck her tongue out in concentration. "Another loss for Mayumi," she whined, leaning over and pressing her hands on her knees to regain her breath.

"Hey, Jun," she began, sitting down on his bed. "Are you angry about the engagement?" She peeked up at him before her eyes landed on the turtle plushie. She had objections at first, but when she realized how happy her father was, who was she to ruin that? Plus, Kasumi was a nice woman, and she was loving. She wondered if Jun would say he was angry. Changing her mind, she waved her hands frantically in front of her face. "A-ah, you don't have to answer that."
                              AoiKakesu
                                              User Image

Playing the game with her was probably one of the best moments within the house. Although it was so easy to him, even on the hardest setting, the fact he convinced her to try was all fine and well. He would have to agree to whatever she wanted next. Once the first song ended he half expected her to say that she was done. Lo and behold she wanted to go again. Her determination was admirable. “That’s the spirit.” Selecting another easy song he tried to watch her more than previously. ‘I can hardly pay attention to the game. She’s trying her best. To think I’d get stuck with a sister who is too cute.’ In all honesty Jun may have boasted and looked confident but this was the most time he spent with a female in a very long time. It was rather nice to not be a bumbling idiot in front of a girl. Jun continued to effortlessly move his feet with the rhythm of the music until it was over. Scratching the side of his face he smiled wearily. “Way better than doing sit ups right?” Of course it was, that was a rhetorical question.

Once the game was completed the mood of the tiny female shifted. She looked deep in thought as she found a spot on his bed. Then the question popped out. To be honest Jun didn't want his mother marrying another guy. It felt wrong and as if she was forgetting his father ever existed. At the same time he knew that she was supposed to be happy. With parted lips Jun prepared to say something but nothing but a sigh escaped. Averting his gaze to the ground he allowed a moment of silence to pass. “You know I honestly don’t know how to feel. Your dad is a good guy and I’m positive he’ll treat my mom right but…” Jun sat down beside her before lying on his back, resting his head on his hands. “Maybe I’m worried I’ll ruin what they have. If it was just my mother joining your family things might be easier for you all. But then there is me, added in like extra luggage.” Truth be told it would've been better for him to just not say anything at all. She didn't need to know he felt like a burden, but unfortunately he couldn’t take those words back.

“What about you? Do you think the marriage was a good idea? You probably wouldn't want to deal with having a step brother right?” With his eyes closed he continued lay there.
                                                                    actually an alpaca

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
                        User Image

Sinking in ever so slightly as Jun sat down beside her, Mayumi listened closely, her facial expression changing from shocked to forlorn. Shocked because she didn't expect him to answer such a question. Though she hadn't known him long, he didn't come off as the type to respond to questions that could bring about sadness. Forlorn because he believed he was a burden. She had never once thought about being a burden to the marriage, nor did Jun seem like one. She clasped her hands even tighter in her lap as she diverted her stare. Why had she even asked? She didn't mean to change the mood, especially not to this. She guessed she was curious about how he felt since he wasn't outspoken about it.

She thought back to how her father was after the accident. He had taken on more responsibility, but he also let himself go somewhere along the line. He picked up drinking, but when he was fired from the job he had for over seven years, he put that to rest. He confessed that he regretted it; he could've put his daughter in danger, and he swore to never do it again. He hadn't. She wondered what the guy beside her had went through. Did he know his father? What happened?

I'm being too nosy, she thought, pushing the thoughts aside, her lips parting as she formed the words to say in return. "He would never do anything to hurt Kasumi," she began, returning her gaze to him. She decided to get more comfortable and picked her feet up onto the bed, pushing her back against the wall. "You know, Dad always talked about wanting a son." She smiled warmly. It was true; Rei did want a son, and he talked about it with her mom more than once, but the idea was only thrown about. Never actually considered. Mom had a weak body, anyway, and it would've been harsh on her health to have another child. "You're kind of like a gift. Far different than a burden," she reassured, or at least tried.

The only thing that bothered her when it came to her relationship with her dad was the fact that she reminded him of her every day, and that would never change. She was practically a copy of her mother, minus the hobbies. However, she did her best to keep from looking at it as a negative thing.

When the question was reflected, she stared long and hard at him. After several silent moments passed, she smiled once more and rubbed the back of her head. "I don't mind it. But Suzuki is the only one for me," she said, hands cupping her jawline. Then, she realized what she had just said. Eek! She dared to peek over at him, chills shooting down her spine. Jumping up from the bed, she dashed for the door. "Sadness doesn't suit you!" She called back just as she disappeared from the doorway. Once in the safety of her room, she jumped on the bed and grabbed the controller.

"My beloved Suzuki~ I'm sorry for making you wait so long!"
                              AoiKakesu
                                              User Image

As the small moment of sibling bonding went on Jun could tell that they both had different takes on the marriage. Mayumi’s take was different than his own which made sense. Her attempts at cheering him up over the situation were appreciated but unfortunately did not assist in his own self pity. Placing a hand over his eyes he continued to listen to the petite individual, now known as sister. Feeling the bed shift a bit he raised an eyebrow. It appeared she was leaving. Not without leaving him with a statement that confused him though. Suzuki? Who was Suzuki? Did she have another sibling that he didn't know of? Or rather did she not accept him as a brother but this Suzuki person? Before he could say anything she seemingly vanished from the room. “So much for that…” A sigh escaped his lips. Closing his eyes he waited for a few moments before forcing himself back up. Falling on his knees he began to clean up the game pads. Putting everything in its proper place he paced around the room a bit. Jun’s thoughts were on the whole ‘Suzuki’ comment Mayumi left with. What did she mean by that honestly?

Jumping back onto the bed he flopped like a fish out of water. This was going to bother him for a while now. Least until he passed out. Which sounded like a great idea the more he thought about it. “Yeah sleep sounds really good right about now.” Without much force a yawn escaped his lips. “I’ll ask her about it tomorrow” his words barely came out as his eyes began to tear up from additional yawns. Raising his arms up towards the ceiling he gave one final groan before allowing his body to go limp. It would have been an amusing site to behold, how fast Jun could pass out. At times he could even sleep while standing.

His dream felt so surreal and at the same time unnatural. Dream Mayumi of course was in his dream since she was the last person he saw. For some strange reason she was being awfully chummy with him. Least for the beginning of the dream. The two were in the city, a place of comfort for him, eating ice cream. Everything appeared to be going smoothly until a shadowy figure appeared in the distance. A tall yet handsome individual who did nothing but hold out his hand towards the two of them. Like a magnet dream Mayumi left his side, dropping the ice cream cone on his shoe. How rude. Looking down at the now melting cone then up at the figure he felt a bit of jealousy. Jealousy of all emotions. Why? He didn't even know who this person was. Not until he heard Mayumi utter “Suzuki” in a loving tone.

And just like that Jun found himself lying awake on his bed. “Argh not the best rest I've had.” Pushing his upper body up Jun rubbed the back of his neck. Feeling the back hairs standing up he groaned again. Why did that last phrase bother him so much? Maybe he would check on Mayumi later. From what it seemed like only a few hours passed. It was basically the dead of night now. So much for a good night’s rest right? Leaving his room Jun quietly crept down the hallway until reaching his sister’s room. Thinking of knocking he stood outside the door. Wouldn't it be a little creepy to just barge in there? Nah of course not. Quietly he turned the knob and let himself in. Although extremely dark inside he tried his best to maneuver in the room. It was filled with so many unfamiliar things, primarily games. This would've been a gaming paradise if he was really into that kind of thing. Watching his step he made his way over to one of the biggest screens in the room. “Anoo…..hmm” tapping the side of his cheek he pondered on his next course of action. Leaving sounded like a good idea now. Turning on his heel he headed back out but tripped over his own feet.

THUD.
                                                                    actually an alpaca

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
                        User Image

Startled to a sitting position on the bed, Mayumi intensely peered around the room until she made out a figure of what appeared to be another human. Should she yell out for help? Should she announce there's a possible robber or kidnapper? Would anyone hear? Maybe Jun, but he wouldn't come to her rescue, right? Gulping, she grabbed whatever pillow was the closest and charged, whacking its' head a few times while attempting to reach the light switch. Just a little more! She had also fallen and was leaning over whatever, whoever it was. The tip of her middle finger finally touched the switch, light brightening the room instantaneously.

She squeezed her eyes together tightly, gulping once more. She was terrified to look underneath her. What if it had a weapon and was about to kill her? She didn't know how to defend herself, and all she had was a cotton cushion. Opening her eyes, she froze. All of this hype over Jun. Her arms, which were shaking with terror, gave in and her collapsed onto his. She laid there momentarily, breathing in and out repeatedly. Once, twice. Once she calmed down the slightest bit, she gathered to her feet, retrieved the pillow from the ground and hugged it closely to her chest.

"You shouldn't do that to someone. You could've gave me a heart attack," she cried, backing up a few steps before plopping down onto the bed. She sighed, hiding her newly flustered face behind the object in her hands. She couldn't believe how scared she had gotten. And over something like this. How would anyone else react to someone coming into their room at night, only to find out it was one of their family members? "I'm sorry for beating you with the pillow," she managed, peeking out at him. He was still seated in front of the door, seemingly nervous, as if he was doing his best not to look around. Was he sleepwalking or something? Was he unaware of where he was walking?

Wait. Waitwaitwait. "Oh. My. GOD!" Of course he would have that reaction to the figurines, posters, games, disk-sets, etc. Anyone without the same hobbies would. However, his reaction wasn't the issue. She scurried over to him and tripped over his foot, head mashing against his in the process. Once again, she was on top of him. "Ow, ow, ow." She massaged the throbbing area on her forehead before gasping and covering his eyes the best she could with her hand. Did he want to pack his bags and leave now, taking her new step-mother with him? Did he think of her as a freak?

Before she knew it, tears of frustration and sadness formed in the corners of her glassy green orbs. "Please," the word came out as a whisper. "Don't tell anyone!" Though there was more she wanted to say just then (like asking him not to leave, not to take Kasumi away from her dad), that was all her lips could mold.
                              AoiKakesu
                              this scene is so cute in my opinion! ;A;
                                              User Image

There were several moments that passed which confused him. The first being assaulted with a pillow. No it didn’t hurt but the sheer onslaught was enough to cause internal bleeding. Thankfully for him none of that happened. Jun did not even attempt to put up his hands in a defensive position. What would be the point? Only small grunts escaped his form. With his back against the floor he attempted to push himself from the ground but failed. Now there was a petite teenager on top of him. Talk about awkward. To make matters worse she practically straddling him. Whenever she did a movement she bounced up and down in the most innocent manner. Could she please get off his chest? No it seemed she wouldn’t be leaving him quite so soon. With cheeks burning red Jun attempted to avert his gaze from the petite individual. Her words wormed their way into his ears, only making the situation even more awkward. Now he felt like he committed some crime. Which he supposed was partly true. It was so late and he wasn’t necessarily thinking. “Sorry” he solemnly uttered. It was the only thing he could think of saying. Before long Jun found himself trying to push himself up but to no avail.

Crashing his forehead against hers he plopped back down onto the floor. Looks like he wasn’t getting up. So much for that. Rubbing his temple Jun groaned slightly. “Ouch” so many things were going wrong fast. Eventually Mayumi was off of him and on her bed. Finally he made his way into a sitting position. “So this is the kind of thing you’re into….heh I would have never guessed.” Jun grinned up at his companion. She clearly was worried that he would reveal her big secret. A wave of relief swept over him. Perhaps Mayumi was referring to a made up character. Unsure why that gave him a sense of relief he continued to smile up at her. To confirm this he continued “Who is the lucky guy you are currently in a relationship with~? This lucky Suzuki guy. He sounds like he has your heart.” Pushing himself off the floor he rubbed the top of his he once more. She sure did put the hurt on him. “You don’t have to tell me now.” Adjusting his clothing he made sure to fix his PJ bottoms. From all the rolling around on the ground they somehow got messed up. “Say. How about you tell me all about him. I’ll help you with any boy troubles you have.”

Being in a dark room with a female did not sit well with him. Especially one so cute. Every time he looked at her Jun found himself averting his gaze. She was too cute for words. Jokingly he added. “You’re pretty tough for someone so short.”Before he would leave he wanted to return the favor. “Also…” taking a few steps to the bed he picked up one of the pillows and lightly tapped her on the head. “Now we’re even. Otherwise we would have to have a pillow fight later.”

actually an alpaca

I'll edit it later. Sorry about the terrible post.

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
                        User Image

The tears stopped flowing as Jun tapped her head with the cotton pillow. Mayumi glanced up at the male, who in which was towering over her at the moment, and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes. She smiled; it was a warm, welcoming smile, one she hadn't shown him yet. "Thank you," she muttered, patting her wavy hair into place.

He was so non-nonchalant about it that she couldn't tell what he thought about her hobbies. Would he tell everyone at school the next day? Then, she could just say that he snuck into her room late at night like a creep. The rumors and nasty words about her would stop going around and shift to Jun automatically. However, she had a feeling that Jun wouldn't say anything to anyone.

She stood from the bed, cold wooden floors tickling her feet. Within seconds, she had returned to where she was sitting but had a game controller in her hand and the television was on. On the screen was the same pink-haired girl from earlier. "Suzuki is a girl," Umi explained, handing him the controller and patting her bed. She knew there was school the next day, but why not? Just for a little bit, if he even wanted to. "Have you ever played a dating sim before?" She asked, knowing the answer was most likely no, or something like only at a friend's house. Most were too prideful to admit they enjoyed the experience. "There's a few girls to choose from, but you have to make all of them happy. Girls are complicated. You just have to pick one of the three choices that you think fit best," she added.

The room was still dark because she had only been able to skim the light switch long enough to see Jun's face earlier. The only light came from the television. Without a doubt, a moment after realizing she was alone in a dark room with Jun, her heart began racing. It was okay, though, right? He was her brother now, after all. Not by blood, but still family. She decided on it being alright and scooted over to give him a place to sit.
                              AoiKakesu
                              it's totally fine. c:
                                              User Image

Spending a nice after hour visit with his sister was definitely something he check off his list. Not that any of it was planned. From the beginning of him sneaking into her room to the onslaught of the pillow he could definitely say that this was going to be an interest experience. She attempted to teach him about her world very briefly which was nice. Today he would have to try and teach her about his world. Of course he would have to make sure that she got some rest.

Laying on his bed he stared up at the ceiling. Thinking on it she had a very cute smile. Shaking his head he sighed. Reminding himself he should never think that way he rolled onto his side momentarily. “Maybe I’ll make her something to eat as a way of apologizing” his lips pushing the words out effortlessly. Of course this was a completely terrible idea. He could not cook to save his life. Making her breakfast would result in some horrific results. Still his mind was made up. Pushing himself out of the bed he yawned. Deciding to room the house with only shorts and a short sleeve shirt he made his way out of the room, quietly of course. Down the hall he went. Stopping momentarily at her room he tilted his head slightly. ‘Hopefully she is sleeping well.’ Placing his hands behind his neck he continued towards the kitchen.

“So what does a growing teenage girl need…hm….” Rummaging through the kitchen Jun attempted to make her something nice. Not even five minutes in and there was already a mess. He attempted to make her pancakes, a treat that Americans loved apparently. Flour splattered on the floor and counter top. Not to mention his face. Ruffling his hair he stared at the instructions on the box. “Argh why do they have to make it so tiny!” He was beginning to get loud but that was natural when he was frustrated. When all was said and done Jun was capable of making two successful pancakes. One in a strange circular shape while the other was a peculiar pyramid shape. Exhausted he placed the two pieces on different plates. Now onto making bacon. Hopefully the smoke detector wouldn't go off.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP…Too late. The sound began only a minute into putting the strips onto the pan.

actually an alpaca

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff