Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

"You have me?" He was curious what she meant by that.
"Yes silly. You said so yourself. 'Alice is my favorite and I belong only to her.' I remember everything you say," she pointed out as she sipped on the tea.

Beloved Phantom

"And how exactly do I belong to you?" The way she made it sound, it was as if he was her property of sorts.
Alice shrugged. "I don't know. You said it."

Beloved Phantom

He sighed at this. "Very well then. I guess that if I said it then it must be true." Why was he going along with this? It was completely absurd.
Alice put her tea cup down and crawled over to him. She snuggled into his side. "Remember when we fell asleep under the money tree? You said you would protect while I slept. I snuggled up to you just like this."

Beloved Phantom

He hesitated as he looked down at her. Slowly working an arm around her, he decided to continue playing with her fantasy. If only for a moment. "That was in Wonderland," he told her, trying to get her to differentiate between the two. "There are no money trees here."
"Yes, I know," she said with a sigh. "But I haven't figured out why Wonderland is mixed with this world. You are here and Mr. Cat is here...but the White Rabbit still won't speak. And no one seems to remember Wonderland but me." She crawled into his lap and clung to his shirt. The room phased and she could see his hair grow longer like it was in Wonderland. Her hand reached up and ran her fingers over his locks. The phase ended and he was normal again. "But I remember it all, Mr. Hatter. Every little thing."

Beloved Phantom

Matthew's breath caught in his throat as she crawled into his lap. This was a step farther than he had ever planned for her to go. "I'm sure in time things will clear up," he assured her, slowly and soothingly stroking her back so that she would relax.
She ran her hand down the side of his face and to his button up shirt under his open doctor coat. Her hand played with the buttons. "I don't understand how you could forget it all. You said you would never forget me. You said you would always be there for me, always protect me. It made Mr. Cat jealous." She undid two of the buttons and ran her finger on his bare chest. "I miss those times, Mr. Hatter."

Beloved Phantom

He swallowed hard as she unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt. This was wrong. So very, very wrong. His hand came up to stop her from doing more. "The real world has a way of changing people," he told her. "Soon, it will change you to, and you'll be happy in it."
She pulled her hand from him and moved off him, standing now. "I don't want to change. I don't want to be like you. I don't want to forget and I don't want to be wrong! And you are wrong! So very wrong!"

Beloved Phantom

"That's enough, Alice," he told her. "You have had your tea and cakes. It's time for you to rest. I have other patients to attend to." Standing, he buttoned up his shirt and took her cups and cakes, loading them back onto the tray as he started for the door.
"Fine. I don't care anymore...you have changed too much for me, Mr. Hatter," she said and grabbed her rabbit. "I don't want to see you anymore."

Beloved Phantom

"Once more, I'm afraid that you have no choice in the matter." Shutting the door behind him, he locked it once more. He was late. He had to tend to his other patients.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff