Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand

Luca rose beside her, enjoying the feeling also. He loved riding and he always found it more peaceful at night which is why he could relate to the princess when she wish to go for a night ride. He look over to her and he knew his brother wouldn't dare try anything on here, so it would be Luther who sadly would have to pay the price. "He wouldn't dare attack you M'lady or even try something on you. I am sad to say that Luther will be the one to pay." He said to her and look ahead of them for a bit before looking back over to her. "Is he a good fighter, your cousin?" He ask, he had no idea what her cousin fighting style was like, he would like to see and know more before the tournament which was just two days always.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image

Anastasia looked at Luca honestly he was not the best but She knew what she needed to do "He is very sloppy his footing is all wrong and he holds his sword like a child but he is smart and that is why i choose him he has a better head on his shoulders then most but he is not my champion" She said trying to make her statement "He never was Luca" She gripped the rains she wasnt going to let Luther get hurt over her mistake he was closest to her and she had trust in the boy over anyone he knew her true intintion of her picking him. "Just know not every women is a fragia flower some

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Luca listen to her and he could see Luther having horrible footwork and hold his sword like a child truth was, he didn't look much of a fight and he figure Ethan could beat him, but upon hearing that he was not her champion, he quickly rode infront of her and block her path. He had feeling she had brough him for other reason, with his small figure, and his looks, she could pass as him in the tournament. Luca look at her and he knew right away she was fighting and he also knew that if any of the men most of all his father were to find out, hell would break loose. "So what happens if you get in battle, or someone find out that it's you M'lady. My father won't take kind to this, and please understand that I am not taking his side...I'm just looking after you M'lady. Do you really wish to win this tournemant and be married off to that horrible person?' He ask her with a serious tone. He should have seen it sooner but he had lightly figured she would try something like this, from the moment he meet her, he knew she wasn't like any other princess, she like to do things her way and was able to handle herself.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image

Anastasia smiled a little "Do you think he will choose a Bride that could possibly make him look weak " She smirked she had other intentions and smiled a little "Im here to prove I can run my kingdom by my self and I'm not going to let a man run it Im not fragile nor am a stupid you witnessed this first hand"

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Luca sat there on his horse looking at her. He knew she was able to handle herself but to travel so far only to show that she could run her kingdom with a man. It didn't make sense to him and he slowly move his horse to walk up beside her, so he was now facing her. "M'lady, I understand that you wish to show them that you can take care of your kingdom, but what if someone does happen to you while you fight in the tournament and your kingdom could be at risk of falling, or worst someone finds out and decide to take action. I'm sorry M'lady but I don't think it's a good idea, but I won't stop you or tell anybody of your plans." He said to her but he knew with this news, it would change everything about the tournament and he would have to be more on guard because of it.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image

Anastasia gripped the riagns a little "OK what about Luther he is most likely to be killed he will lose but he might die as well" She then ran her hand through her hair she was needing allies pretty soon she the sighed "Is there any way I can speak to you Father alone I know he treats you poorly I really don't like that because you are a good man" She then looked a bit sad "your brothers might need to learn a few things from you your younger brother will need your protection"

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Luca sat there looking her and he knew that she was right Luther wouldn't last in the tournament but she also couldn't risk her kingdom if she got hurt or discovered. He heard her and he nodded his head, he could her an audience with his father alone but when she said that he was good man, he couldn't help but look at her more. He tried to be the best that he good being in his father shadow, also being a b*****d didn't help him "I can try M'lady but I am still his b*****d and may not listen to me." he said to her before he look away from her and he knew that Ethan would his protection not only from Carter but also his father. He sigh and look back up at her once more. "Shall we continue our ride M'lady." he ask her as he slowly turned his around so they could continue on their ride if she wish.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image

Anastasia rode off a little bit ahead of Luca "Come on im not giving up a ride over some words i like the moonlight it helps me think" She rode a little more ahead trying to get out of sight of Luca maybe give him the slip she laughed a little trying to get the bastered prince a run for his coin she the stopped letting the horse catch its breath as she patted it main.

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Luca smirk and was glad that she still wanted a moonlight ride. He watch as she rode ahead of him which he didn't mind, he was able to keep an eye on her this way. He keep on her tail, he could tell she was trying to out run him but he knew this land for better then most. Soon his horse rode up beside her own, he too was letting his horse catch it's breath. He slowly climb off the horse and made his way towards the small pond close by.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image

Anastasia looked a Luca she go off the horse leading it to the pond she smiled at Luca "Hay you know my purposs have you found yours" She sighed looking at him "My spiteful question from the begining do you know your purpose" She then looked at him her eyes serious

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Luca walk up the pond and let his horse drink from the pond as he slowly pet his neck gently. He heard footsteps and he look over his shoulder to see the princess following him. He stood there quietly and listen to her words. He stood there looking down at the pond, he heard her question and had been thinking about it for a while or since she had ask him the first time. He knew his purpose and he slowly bent down and touch the water before he pick up a rock. "Yes M'lady I know it, I have for a while. I may be a b*****d but I am royal b*****d." he slowly stood up and look at her befor he toss the rock into the water. "My blood means something to some people...I am a warroir I serve to protect this land, I protect those who can't protect themself, even if it means challenging Carter for the Throne aonce my father passes. For I am the oldest of his bloodline and to many people that mean more then having a king like Carter. I am no prince M'lady and wouldn't be a great king but Ethan will be. So I protect the future king of this land even against our own family. That is my purpose to protect those to can't to make this land a better one so we can have a future that won't deal us all to war and death." he said to her with a serious tone, looking at her to see what her reaction would be and her answer.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image

Anastasia smiled and looked at Luca "We have a common goal" She then reached down picking a small closed lily from the pond and smiled "My ideals are weird my people happy is my goal first and peace but that is never really the case i cant always achieve peace to keep my people happy but to keep peace useally keeps my people you have you have your brother to protect which will keep peace and your kingdom happy" She tried to keep it down looking at Luca "so if you need help im a message away"

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Luca pet his horse still letting it rest before he look at the princess once more. He was glad to know that he had her aupport, he knew it could come in handy. He slowly turned to safe her and kneeled down on one knee and bowed his head. "You have my sword Princess Anastasia Iris Armadant, you may call upon me at your command, I am yours to serve." he said to her. He had never offer his servers to anybody not even his father. He didn't wish to serve his own king but he was willing to serve her for she believed in the same world as he does, one of peace. He would of course continue to protect Ethan until he was ready to take the throne of this land.

User Image

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
User ImageUser Image

Anastasia looked at Luca "stand up i rather conceder you a friend not a pawn" She crossed her arms the looked down on him she sighed undoing her bun letting her long hair down "Prim Proper pish posh stand up" She then looked at the horse smiling

User Image

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Luca keep his head down until he heard her stand up and call him a friend. He slowly stood up and look at her. She wasn't like any other princess he had ever meet, he watch as she let her hair down and he couldn't help but smirk, since he was trying not to laught. She didn't care to much for formalities a bit, which of course he was. He fix his clock before he look back to his horse and gently pet it. "What shall you do about the tournament M'lady?" He ask her, if she let Luther fight the poor guy wouldn't make it but then if she were to fight, there were risk of her getting hurt or being discovered. So in truth he had no idea what she was going to do, with no fighter she couldn't compte in the tournament not that she really needed to, for she truly didn't see to marry his brother.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces