Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
XXXXXXXXXXV E R O N I C A ---- x
XXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX{ THE WOLF } ---- Why Not Get Lost in My Sly Smile Come on Baby, Stay Awhile
User Image

¿ Thoughts: ...x x Company: GIGx x OOC: ***

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Veronica growled softly, she didn't enjoy how he spoke in riddles. He was doing it on purpose too, to make her work for the answer. Of course she was a resourceful wolf and would work it out eventually. She was silent as his eyes opened once more to look at her. As the black cord shot forward Veronica tried to pull back but it was too late. Before she could really protest Veronica was back within his arms. The she wolf glared up at him and squirmed slightly against his body, unable to leave his embrace. "If I am so beneath you why do you waste your time here?" Her words came out in a spiteful growl. She was growing tired of his games, and of him. They'd had their fun there was no reason for him to stay any longer. Veronica wanted to rest and bathe and feast with her pack.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gig - 'Death Incarnate'

Veronica was such an entertaining creature. Gig snickered and nuzzled her head, rubbing her ears with his.nose in a playful and almost affectionate manner. "Because you amuse, Veronica." A surprising honest answer from a creature who enjoyed tormenting others with riddles. The most shocking part of Gig's statement woul be that he called the she wolf by name. He looked down at the bite wound she inflicted earlier. "I do hope you intend to clean up this mess you've made." Taking a small bit of the blood on his fingers Gig held it up for Veronica to lick them clean. "Bite me again and I'll have to bite you my dear."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX{ THE WOLF } ---- Why Not Get Lost in My Sly Smile Come on Baby, Stay Awhile
User Image

The sensation of him rubbing her ears caused Veronica to growl a low purr. He was being kind again. His mood swings could cause whiplash. The murmuring of her name did not go unnoticed. She perked up slightly and almost obediently lapped the blood from his fingers. For being an odd black substance it was horrible. The she wolf nuzzled his finger softly. "You've nipped at me plenty of times of the last few days... Did you think I would not return the action?" She purred knowing she was being cheeky. Veronica didn't care though. Gig had become interesting again, if only for the moment.

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gig - 'Death Incarnate'

Rather softly Gig stroked Veronica's hair and ears with his free hand as she lapped at his bloody fingers. "Nipped you, my dear." Gig pinched the tip of her ear and tugged lightly. "What you do is biting, you are not playful in this. You seek to hurt me, wound me. Which you have failed to do in the slightest." Gig shifted and pushed Veronica off of him rather roughly but his hand remained on the black leash that he'd created for the wolf. As He stood Gig pulled on the leash, wanting Veronica to follow on her hands and knees. "I n** you as a reward. Something to bring you pleasure in return for entertaining me. You're welcome."

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Veronica huffed as he pushed her off of him. She should have known he would. His temper seemed a bit shorter than it was a few days ago, but perhaps it was his blood lust wanting out. "Do I strike you as a fool?" Veronica purred unwilling to follow after him like some mutt. The she wolf sat still and held her head strong and firm. She was unwilling to follow him. "I could not hurt you with any method at my disposal. I learned that the first day you were here. Biting, nipping, scratching, none of it matters when it comes to you. None of it can hurt you in the way I'd desire it to... So there's no point in bothering to try and hurt you. Besides you heal quickly and seem to enjoy the sensation." Finally the she wolf slowly stood on her wobbly legs. Veronica was exhausted, where did he plan on them moving to?

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gig - 'Death Incarnate'

"And yet you continue to try." Gig turned and gazed at the little wolf over his shoulder. He twisted his hand, wrapping the leash around his palm and reeling Veronica in. Resisting would only lead to her strangling herself. "You know what I think Veronica?" Once again the wolf's name slipped from Gig's lips, causing a sour sensation to fill the warm, almost stifling air of the den. "I think that you're afraid." Gig seemed to fall backward but floated in mid-air, further driving home the point that he was nothing like Veronica had seen before. "Perhaps part of you, some small little insignificant part, wants to submit. But you're just to afraid to do it." Gig smiled his cheshire smile and continued to reel in the pup.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

The she wolf found herself growling once again. Her hands moved to the cord and she tried to slip her fingers in-between to protect her throat. It didn't help however, it only pinned her hands to her neck. Veronica knew she had no choice but to follow him, he had no reason to not kill her after all. She was expendable and she knew it. The way he said her named caused her to scowl. As he fell back she paused if only for a moment. Her eyes widened and she moved closer, but only slightly to relieve some of the pressure. "You're a god..." She whispered softly eyeing his human form. It made sense. Gods were powerful, uncaring, selfish creatures. Veronica knew that, even if humans did not. His comment about submitting caused her to growl again, but she cut herself short realizing that she was fighting against a God. She was his plaything for the time being, but he'd tire of her eventually and she'd be free to go about her life. All Veronica had to do was survive the encounter. "I've already acknowledged your dominance over me... You won the first fight, I am no match for you physically." Her arms wrapped over her bust and she sighed, still eyeing him wearily. "But that does not make me yours... You can not own me."

Nine the Ranger

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

The she wolf found herself growling once again. Her hands moved to the cord and she tried to slip her fingers in-between to protect her throat. It didn't help however, it only pinned her hands to her neck. Veronica knew she had no choice but to follow him, he had no reason to not kill her after all. She was expendable and she knew it. The way he said her named caused her to scowl. As he fell back she paused if only for a moment. Her eyes widened and she moved closer, but only slightly to relieve some of the pressure. "You're a god..." She whispered softly eyeing his human form. It made sense. Gods were powerful, uncaring, selfish creatures. Veronica knew that, even if humans did not. His comment about submitting caused her to growl again, but she cut herself short realizing that she was fighting against a God. She was his plaything for the time being, but he'd tire of her eventually and she'd be free to go about her life. All Veronica had to do was survive the encounter. "I've already acknowledged your dominance over me... You won the first fight, I am no match for you physically." Her arms wrapped over her bust and she sighed, still eyeing him wearily. "But that does not make me yours... You can not own me."

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gig - 'Death Incarnate'

Gig's curiosity was indeed piqued as Veronica called him a God. "A God? Is that what you think?" Gig continued to float while eyeing his nails in a bored fashion. An astute observation, even if the little wolf did not realize it. "Curious." Gig's attention returned to the wolf for a moment, his golden eyes flashing momentarily. "You claim that I am a 'God', yet you also claim that I can never own you in the same breath" He shifted and watched his feet as gravity's hold claimed him once again. "Which is it?" Gig pulled the leash more, gently this time. He pulled Veronica into his embrace, looking down at the pretty, little wolf. "How can one little wolf defy a god?"

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Veronica felt her eyes widen as Gig did not confirm or deny her claims. Instead he just seemed bored with the conversation. The she wolf nodded her head softly at his first question. "You act the part of a God." She whispered unsure where their little game was going now. Gig certainly liked to keep her guessing and on her toes. The she wolf huffed as he pulled her closer and closer until she was snug inside his embrace. Her eyes twitched and her tail swished from side to side almost acting catlike with its annoyance. Veronica gazed up at him, unafraid and more determined than before. Her hands moved to his bare chest as he held her so intimately. "You can bend me to your will and demand that I worship you, and you can manipulate my mind into believing I am yours... But as I stand here now in your arms as myself, a wolf with no God, I know that you can not own me... Not truly. When left to my own devices I'm a creature who would not submit to ownership unless forced." A small little smile tugged on her lips. "I know the desire of men Gig... You like that I do not submit to you. It amuses and perhaps frustrates you as it does all men... Because God or not you still are a man looking for a challenge, as all men do."

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gig - 'Death Incarnate'

Gig released Veronica and closed his eyes, chuckling to himself as he stepped backwards out of the den. "Amusing. Perceptive as you are you seek to understand a creature far beyond your comprehension. You think you have figured the inner machinations of my mind." As Gig stepped out into the light his body was instantly covered again by his long black cloak. Despite Gig's words, the little wolf was not too far off the mark. Of course Gig would never admit it, and he was practically forced to do something to intimidate his pet. "A challenge?" Gig smiled, his teeth menacing the the light. "Tell me just how you are a challenge." In the blink of an eye Gig's eyes began to glow, and black wings grew from his back. The were feathered, like an angel but much less beautiful. Gig's wings moved strangely, their angles were twisted and almost deformed. "How are you, A measly, flea ridden mutt, a challenge for one who could rule the world?"

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

The she wolf watched with curious eyes as Gig pulled from her. Carefully she walked after him knowing things were changing. Her ears pinned themselves back and she growled low in her throat. He was wrong, so very wrong and she was going to tell him so. "I do not seek to understand you Gig, I simply wish to survive you." As he began to change Veronica took a few steps back. He was becoming a ghastly looking thing. His beautiful form was no long appealing with razor teeth and broken wings. The she wolf watched him for a moment and debated on her answer. His current form made her uneasy. "It is flea bitten mutts like me that keep you from ruling the world. If you were to rule and subjugate every living thing you'd grow bored. Compliance is not something you would desire. Compliance would lead to order and in turn consistency. .. You do not strike me as a God who would want such things. You'd grow bored quickly and crave for the defiance I have offered." Veronica huffed and slipped back into her cave, making sure to keep the demented Gig in her sights. "I have free will and an ego perhaps as big as yours darling... That is why I am a challenge."

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gig - 'Death Incarnate'

Gig's wings folded away before vanishing from sight as his form returned to normal. "So perceptive, and yet you still fail to see the flaw in your own logic." Gig approached Veronica and stroked her hair softly, rubbing her ears. "You acknowledge that consistency would bore me, but you remain consistently defiant. Then there is the fact that you remain defiant knowing that it is what keeps me around." In an uncharacteristic show of tenderness Gig leaned in and kissed Veronica's forehead in a manner that could only be described as sweet. "Now go clean yourself up, you've sweat a lot in the past week and I won't have my pet being filthy." There was a slight snicker before the crimson haired man slipped behind the wolf to bed down on the mound of furs.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

¿ Thoughts: ...It's quiet...x x Company: NO ONEx x OOC: ***

Relief filled Veronica as Gig slowly turned back to normal. When he approached her again her eyes roamed his face listening carefully to his words. "I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't... However I must remain faithful to my values." She whispered innocently while Gig toyed with her hair. The sensation of his lips brushing against her forehead caused Veronica's chest to tighten. Tenderness and sweet intentions were never something she was use to. Any sign of true affection caused her to become flustered and bewildered. Her gaze followed him as he walked away to the pile of furs. "You do not smell like a bunch of roses either." She chided her tone teasing and light. Whatever his kiss was it seemed to appease her nerves. Veronica turned on her heel and began walking out of the cave towards the spring. She only paused briefly to grab a hunk of bread from a loath her pack had left them. The she wolf ate silently stewing about Gig and the last week. There was so much to go over in her mind. As she reached the springs she was surprised to find the forest around it still. Normally there was at least one other wolf around, or a lost human, but there was no one. Not even the birds sang their beautiful song. It was eery but Veronica was not going to turn around and head back. She needed time to think and organize her next move. Carefully she eased herself into the water and began scrubbing herself.

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Gig - 'Death Incarnate'

"Strange, isn't it?" Gig said from his spot atop a rock encircling the spring in which Veronica bathed. He'd warped and followed the wolf. What fun would it be to give her a moment of peace? "The forest is never this quiet. Did we spook them? Perhaps the creatures think there are ghosts around because of all your moaning~" Gig yawned lazily and rolled on his back, his long crimson hair tumbled down into the water. "Your little mutts have been quiet too, good, I was getting tired of there whimpering." How had Veronica become the pack's leader? Now that was a story that Gig might want to hear one day in the future, but for now he was content to simply irritate the hell out of his darling little wolf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff