Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a private role play between Jar Full of Painkillers and I. Please do not post, you can follow the story, though!
Profile Skeleton

[color=yourchoice][align=center][size=13]★[u]Insert Character name[/u]★[/size][/align]
[align=left]☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »[/align][align=center][Img]Add pic here![/img][/align]
[align=right]☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »[/align][size=10]
[align=left][b]I've blown out these many candles on my Birthday cake~[/b](Age)[/align]
[align=right][b]Life is cruel but we all have our place in this world~[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]With the role i've been given this is what i've done with it so far[/b] (Bio,)
[/align]
[align=left][b]People always tell me i'm~[/b][/align](personality)
[align=left][b]Be Quiet... but my secret is~[/b][/align](come up with any thing just as long as it's not to outrageous and related to the role play)
[align=center][b]When i see these my whole world just lights up![/b](five likes, fill in next to the check marks)

[b]Get these near me and I might just loose it![/b](five dislikes fill in next to the X's)

[/align]
[size]
[size=9][b]Oh yes I seemed to almost forget i worship the god called~ [/b](username)[/size]
[/color]
Damian H. Wingfield

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

I've blown out these many candles on my Birthday cake~Twenty-five years old.

Life is cruel but we all have our place in this world~ I am the leader of a pure-blood demon clan, whose territory has expanded underneath a vast forest. As one of the few pure-blood clans that remain, we demons protect our territory and our race fiercely, and kill anything that threatens our plans.

With the role i've been given this is what i've done with it so far I lost both my father and brother to the war, and was raised by my mother, who also died after I was old enough to fight. I´ve only known a world where only the strongest survive, and where dreams are claimed by force. I am trained for combat and to obliterate anything that comes in our way, and I´m used to that. My efforts to protect and guarantee the expansion of the demon territory has won me the title of leader, and the respect of many. In part, we are winning this war thanks to me and my tactical skills, but the forest is dying because of us. The tree roots are rotting on our hands, which has made the war against the elves more intense than ever. We have lost many people from both sides, and no one is sure how long it will take for the war to finally end.

People always tell me i'm~ Fierce and brave, but also too self-contained. They agree that I am an excellent leader and the best at my job. Still, they´d wish for me to open up a little. I just prefer my own space, and actually fear to get close to anyone that I might lose later own. Either way, I help anyone who asks me to, as long as I know they can be trusted.

Be Quiet... but my secret is~ I actually like the surface, and the enchanted beauty of the forest, though the prosperity of my people is still more important.

When i see these my whole world just lights up!
✔Cold Nights
✔Battling and winning
✔Time of My Own
✔Cranberry juice
✔Rivers
Get these near me and I might just loose it!
✖Stubborn People
✖To be Ordered Around
✖Boredom
✖Traitors
✖Excessive Noise

Oh yes I seemed to almost forget i worship the god called~ Sherelt

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

Rayne Lawrence

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

I've blown out these many candles on my Birthday cake~23

Life is cruel but we all have our place in this world~ She is part of the elven army, a much needed asset due to her petite and agile body, she's fast and gets things done quick.

With the role I've been given this is what I've done with it so far Born in a traditional elven home, Rayne has always been an only child. Her mother was a housewife, and her father a veteran, she grew up around weaponry. From a tender age she practiced her bow and arrow skills and once she was a little older her sword techniques from her father. They have proved to be extremely useful now.

People always tell me I'm~
Kept to herself most of the time. She enjoys the peace and quiet of the forest, likes to explore new areas and knows the forest like the back of her hand. She is extremely adventurous and curious, speaking most of the time to ask questions in order to satisfy said curiosity.
Be Quiet... but my secret is~
She has a special way of understanding the forest. It's as if nature and herself are connected. Her kind always say she has an excellent green thumb and that anything around her can grow, when in reality the connection she has with the forest just makes it possible.
When I see these my whole world just lights up!
✔ The forest
✔ Being barefoot
✔ Exploring
✔ Rain
✔ Sunsets
Get these near me and I might just loose it!
✖ Complete and utter darkness
✖ Extremely hot temperatures
✖ Cockiness
✖ People who judge her by her looks
✖ Crowded places

Oh yes I seemed to almost forget I worship the god called~ Jar Full of Painkillers
ͽͼ
Open
ͽͼ
★ The Leader of the Seekers ★

User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ » Damian H. Wingfield ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

"So is it settled then?" The leader of the Seekers asked to the small group of demons reunited with him in a small room. It was a secret meeting between the tacticians of the clan. They were discussing a new strategy for putting the elves in check. "Young lord, be can assure you that if we capture that girl, the forest will die, and her species will have to flee. It is that simple." The male with the red disheveled hair listened to his companion while keeping his arms crossed and his eyes closed. Another one of them cared to disagree. "I´ll keep saying this until one of you understands it: if the forest dies, the surface will collapse on our own homes. Dead trees cannot sustain the earth, and the earth will fall victim of their own weight." The others groaned and rolled their eyes, for none of them believed such a warning. "That is nonsense!" One of them argued. "Part of the forest is already dead, and we are still here. The earth is strong enough. We must get rid of those elves as soon as possible, or we won´t be able to extend our territory to the surface! Damian, we must make haste!"

Their leader finally opened his eyes and rested his hands on the table. "If the forest will collapse on its own we do not know... But there is only one way to find out. We must test it." The others demons were exited, anxious to start the mission. "But we must remember, if something wrong were to happen, we return home. We are running short on seekers, and the forest is tricky at night... Let´s go." It was settled. Their new mission was to capture the elf who, according to demon spies, was able to control the forest.

A couple of minutes after the reunion was over, a group of demons, around five or six, were out on the surface. They had an idea of where this girl could be found. The demons were headed that way. Damian had ordered them to bring her alive, but to do whatever necessary to keep her at her limit. The red-haired was on front of the running group. "We have reached the area. We will meet back here in an hour. Split up!"With his order, the demons went on their own from there. That part of the forest was thick and huge, for they needed to cover as much area in the less time as possible. On his part, Damian jumped one of the big oak trees surrounding him and started jumping from branch to branch to speed up. Although he was as fast and smooth as a shadow, his stealth didn´t prevent him from inspecting his surroundings, looking for the girl that would change his destiny. He had only one thing in his mind, to seek, and to conquer.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ » My soul is like nature, it cannot be tamed....☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

User Image

RAYNE LAWRENCE

It had been a long day today. Waking up at the break of dawn for training had exhausted her, and the thought of the war they were currently in the middle of wasn't helping. Lately the demons seemed to have retreated for a while, bringing a moment of peace to the forest. But Rayne knew better. She knew that peace never lasted long during war, she knew once the peace was over, things were going to get worse. Peace, in her mind's eye, only meant the demons were planning something big. But regardless of that, the young elven woman tried to push all the thoughts of war out of her mind, even if for just a few moments, to enjoy the beautiful afternoon.

Rayne closed her eyes, standing barefoot at the edge of the river and took a deep breath. She stood there by herself, just the way she liked it, but not unarmed. Her father had taught her well, and in these days of war she couldn't risk being unarmed anyway. Her sword lay by the roots of a tree in its sheath. It wasn't smart to have the weapon so far away from her, but if she were to be in danger, the forest would let her know. She could always trust it.

The air was fresh, the breeze gentle, blowing on her long tresses and the hem of her dress. It was nice to not wear armor for once, it was nice to just... be herself.

In a sudden impulse, a smile spreading across her lips, Rayne ran to a tree and jumped up, grabbing the lowest tree branch and swiftly pulling herself up on it. She continued to climb farther up all the way until she reached the very top. The wind was stronger up there, but the view was lovely. Far on the horizon the sun began to set. The light of day dimming with every passing minute, but her smile never fading. She loved sunsets. There was something so beautiful about them that just caught her attention. But before she could fully enjoy it a sudden rush of energy burst in her chest. Her heart raced for a moment and Rayne felt the need to catch her breath. Something wasn't right, and the forest was telling her. There were unwelcomed guests in the forest. Five? Six? She couldn't know with precision how many were out there, but she was sure of one thing, there was one getting close to where she was. She didn't know if they knew she was there, she didn't know what they were here for, but she knew that it didn't matter for what reason they had come, if they found her there was trouble.

Quickly jumping down the tree top she caught herself from branch to branch, falling down, down, down until she reached the ground. Her sword was still there, and without a second thought she grabbed for it and ran back home. She didn't know how long she had, but it was best to be there than here by herself. The forest was dark and quiet in exception of her panting breath and her bare feet as it crunched leaves on their way.

User Image

Damian kept on jumping from branch to branch. Almost half an hour would pass before he sent it. An elf was nearby; he could tell by the indisputable sweet smell in the air. His pupils widened at the sensation, he was getting closer and closer."There you are, little elf. You are mine..." A small grin was caught up between his lips as he started jumping higher and higher. He had gone excited, the hunter had finally found his prey, and the chase had begun.

He was hasting, panting, trying his best to vanish the distance between them. The wind was hitting his face, messing up his hair, resisting his speed. It kind of was as if the air was pulling him back, trying to prevent his approach. But he was fast enough to finally caught up to his target. He saw her, she was running below him. His grin turn into a complete smile. Without a second to spare, Damian reached to the steel boomerang hanging from his back, and through it right at the girl. The weapon would curve before hitting her, but would cut and entire tree before returning to his master.

Damian jumped from the tree as he drew out his long sword. He gracefully landed in front of the girl, and straightened himself as the sound of the tree hitting the ground sent hundreds of birds flying through the forest. The demon boy smiled as he swing his sword with his left hand, and put back the boomerang."I am sorry, little pixie, but you have nowhere to run. You can either come with me.." Damian changed to an offensive position. "... or be stupid and try to battle me. Either way, I am taking you with me." The girl looked delicate, but he was not going to lower his defenses just because of that. He knew better.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ » My soul is like nature, it cannot be tamed....☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ »

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

User Image

RAYNE LAWRENCE

Rayne thought she was getting away until another burst of energy curled her insides. The one who was close was getting closer and closer still, even though the girl was moving. It was evident now that this one in particular was following her. With a swift move she took a left, then a right, then another right, a left again. She knew this forest better than anyone, it shouldn't be hard to escape them. But to her surprise she was still being followed and whoever was following her still managed to keep up with her. They were fast, but not fast enough thanks to the wind the forest had so considerably provided her. If she could only make it to town in time, only a few more minutes...

Of course, she wasn't counting with what happened next. One of the many strings connecting her to the forest was cut and she felt it in her core, slowing her pace. It wasn't soon after that the gigantic tree fell, blocking her path. She could've easily jumped over the fallen trunk and continued on her path if it wasn't for the sudden emotion she felt. The tree was dying now, and her mind was thinking who could be so cruel.

But no, she couldn't dwell on this. She'd plant a new tree in memory of this one later. Right now, getting to the village safe was more important. Turning around she got ready to go on an alternate route, but before she could even take a step a tall, fiery haired demon fell from the tree landing swiftly in front of her, sword in hand and a menacing gaze, followed by equally menacing words.

Rayne scrunched up at the sound of 'little pixie' being thrown in her direction. She hated when people called her stupid names like that for she was more than just a 'little pixie' and she hated having to prove herself every time.

The elven girl didn't want to fight, no matter how annoying this demon was, but if she didn't think of an alternative quick, she'd have to in order to prevent herself from being taken. Her freedom was more important.

"I'd rather not fight. I'm tired of battling your kind.", she said with a sigh, holding her sheathed sword still but placing her hand on the hilt of it just in case. She would not use it unless absolutely necessary, "But I don't wish to go with you either."

User Image

The demon boy kept on swinging his sword as he listened. "Well, well... We have a feisty one, don´t we?" His breath was coming back to normal after the long run, but he wasn´t going to wait for his body to completely cool down. Still, Damian took a moment to look at the girl. His honey eyes took a good look at her legs, her petite figure, the curves of her body, and her angel-like face. He grinned once more. "You look like you need a guard, little pixie. How come you are alone in this forest? A guy like me could take the best out of you without you even knowing it." Damian ran his right hand through his hair, removing the locks of red hair form his pale face.

"Anyways, I tried to be a nice guy with you. You elves are not that smart. No wonder you are going extinct."Damian didn´t lose another second. He pulled his boomerang once again and threw it at he girl. The weapon curved again in midair and hit two more trees this time, sending them to the ground as well. That would distract her. The chirping and scattered flying of the birds covered the air, as the demon boy rushed to the elf. He angled the sword with his left hand, and made a slash towards the girl´s torso as soon as he was close enough. His intention? To scare her, not actually damage her. He wanted to play with her a little, it had been a while since the last time he actually got to fight like this, alone, concentrated in only one opponent.

He wanted to know how much could this girl give. Was she as strong as they said? Or was she just as fragile as she looked? Either way he was going to find out soon enough, he was going to enjoy this.

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

User Image

RAYNE LAWRENCE

Rayne didn't respond, she merely followed his every move with her intent emerald gaze. While he talked to her, she tried her very best to cool down her anger towards those words, 'little pixie'. They were so infuriating to her, especially since they were coming from the mouth of a demon. Instead of listening to him she observed his every move. Tall and lean, steel boomerang on his back and a long sword. If he could swiftly throw that boomerang, he could definitely handle a long sword. But his sword came with disadvantages. No matter how strong he was, how tall he was, a swing of that sword would take some time to recuperate from, which, considering her small frame and fast feet, gave her a possible advantage given she timed it well.

She was getting tired of him already, and she had a plan formulating in her head. If she could get him to fight her, while she did nothing but back down, she could force him to 'walk' with her into town. Once she was there, they'd see them and back-up would arrive, she was sure of that. But at the slow pace they'd go, it would take at least half an hour. The sun was almost set and the forest inside was already dark enough, she wasn't so sure she'd make it in time, but it was worth a shot.

"What I do or don't do in this forest is none of your concern.", she said, "And please, don't call me little pixie."

But he replied with nothing short of an insult which was the last she was willing to take. Before she could react his boomerang flew against two more trees, tearing their trunks into pieces as if they were made of gelatin. A small gasp escaped her lips as two more connections broke and more emotions filled up her chest. But she barely had any time to mourn the loss before her senses tugged at her insides and her reflexes made her take her sword out, the clash of metal against metal echoing. Her face was now incredibly close to his as only their swords stood between them, hers blocking the path of what would've been a lethal attack. He smelled of dirt and musk, just like caves would. Her emerald eyes bore into his honey gaze, spitting at him between gritted teeth, "The only reason we're in danger is because of selfish scum like you, who'd much rather expand their territory under already populated terrain, just for the sick... fun of murdering the innocent. You and your kind are worth as much as dirt." With this she pushed her sword back, sending him off balance long enough for her to jump on the trunk of the first tree he had so cruelly taken down. She kissed two of her fingers, placed them on the trunk as a goodbye, and then jumped back and ran, sword in hand. Her plan was now put into action. Try and get into town before he could get at her, and if he followed her, which she expected no less, prepare for battle.

User Image

So she was more that he could have ever imagined. This girl had skill! He was excited, at least this mission wasn´t going to be boring. But he took notice of something. Every time he did something to the forest, this girl would look as if he had teared her a limb. So was it true? Was she really connected to this lands? If so, he couldn´t fail this mission. Their swords clashed and he got a better look of her eyes. Pretty indeed. Elves were beautiful by nature. And she smelled so sweet, even to a demon that smell was appealing. "Relax, little girl. It is you who is putting on a fight. I am just reacting."

But the little pixie showed off her strength. She was able to get him off balance, and even broke their eye contact. The second he got distracted was enough for her to brake free. Damian had to keep his stance, for his boomerang was finally returning. He grabbed it and turned around to to the direction his pray had gone. He chuckled, and then shouted. "You can run!... but never escape..." That been said, Damian ran behind her.

He ran after her for a couple of minutes. What was her plan? To wear him off? Please, demons didn´t get tired that easily, even less by a little sprint. But he was not going to give her a chance to find an advantage. After all, the forest was her territory. Then an idea came. This was the time to test her connection. He raised his voice as he ran after her. "I would stop running if I were you!" His right hand pulled the boomerang out again. But this time he was going to make it different. The demon canalized energy into his hand, and soon enough fire appeared on it. The boomerang quickly burst into fire as well. This was going to be good. "I will give you three seconds to stop right there, or I will burn this whole side of the forest!.... Three!... Two!....." Damian grinned. He pulled back his had as they ran, and got ready throw it.

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

User Image

RAYNE LAWRENCE

She? Putting on a fight? And he was reacting to what? He attacked first! It was obvious he was doing nothing more than testing her, or teasing her to say the least. Such a jerk! But she didn't wait long enough to respond to such words. As soon as he was off balance and she had bid the fallen trees farewell, she was once more running on her bare feet towards the direction of town. She was so close, she could see the lights of the barriers in the distance. The sun had fully set now and the forest was dark, only the vague moonlight that shone through the leaves guiding her path and the lights in the distance being her north. Rayne heard him yell after her, his voice not as far away as she had hoped. It was obvious that he was following her still, so she took a quick left, jumping up on a tree branch and continuing her way from branch to branch with as much grace as anyone would expect from an elf.

"I would stop running if I were you!", she heard him say while she continued to jump up branches, down trees, over rocks and roots, ducking low-hanging leaves. The girl rolled her eyes at this. Did he really think she'd give up that easily? Clearly the best option was to continue on, and considering her pace had increased much more than expected due to his lack of attacking, the time was cut considerably short.

She was so close to breaking through the outskirts of the forest, only a few more yards away, when she saw a flash of red and orange flickering past her, her shadow becoming vast just as the temperature around her increased suddenly. Fire?, "I will give you three seconds to stop right there, or I will burn this whole side of the forest!.... Three!... Two!....."

Rayne stopped dead cold in her tracks. If there was one thing she was sure she knew about demons is that they took their threats to heart. She turned around, a mixture of anger and disbelief in her eyes as she saw him with his boomerang in his hand running in her direction, the flames dancing about, too close to the wild life. She could already feel the forest weeping as the heat spread across. She couldn't let him do such a thing.

"Alright! Put that thing away!", she said, a little ashamed of the desperation in her voice. The elven girl didn't want to show any weakness, much less have to stoop so low as to beg to him. But she had no choice. It was either her freedom, or the forest, and she couldn't help but to always put the forest ahead of her, "I stopped running... Just put the fire out, please."

She hated herself for it. She hated herself so much for giving in.

User Image

Damian stopped when he was just a couple of meters away from her. He wasn´t just smiling, he was showing his teeth. So it was true! This girl and the forest were connected, they were one. He had found such an unique individual! His happiness was genuine. If they had her, the forest would sorrow her lost, and the elves would have to decide whether if they departure, or if they fought to the death with his clan. "It seems you have some brain in that little head of you, little pixie. Good girl..."

The demon boy approached the elf, flames still in his hand just to make sure that she wasn´t a liar. When he was at a grasp´s reach, he extinguished the flames. He took a hold of her with his free hand, for he had saved his sword while running. "Now you are coming with me. But don´t worry, I will not harm your forest... as long as you behave. Let´s go." He grabbed her by her left arm, not actually caring to be gentle with a girl. Is not like he was used to that. He pulled her as he walked back to were they had come, getting farther and farther away from her home. She had been so close, he noticed. But now she was his. He chuckled. This was sure to be a good evening.

After they walked a few minutes, Damian whistled a couple of times, and his companions were back. They were happy to see the girl. "Damn, she sure is pretty... Can I play with her for a while?" Another demon pushed the first one. "Don´t be so self-centered, we can share!" The demons burst out into laughter. Damian grinned, but then shut them up. "You pigs. She is not your play toy. She is the key to our success... and we will treat her as the lady she is. Besides, she agreed to behave in exchange to leave the forest alone... for now, of course." The group started laughing again.

Damian made sure to tie up both hands and ankles of the girl, and carried her like a potato bag the whole way. He didn´t mind if she argued, or fought back; he had a strong grip by her waist. The trip back home took a while, the demons weren´t in a hurry. By the time they got there, all the others demons congratulated Damian for such a catch. It was as if the girl was a prize he just won in a fare.

The underground place wasn´t as bad as most other species thought. They weren´t beasts. They were actually building a city inside the caves, with lights everywhere, ways, people coming and going and minding their own business like any town would have. It was their little piece of heaven. They were doing a good job expanding their territory. But of course, their prosperity meant the death of the forest.

Damian finally put the girl down, and started pushing her towards a place were they gathered their prisoners. "I cannot guaranty your safety if you try to escape. I will only be safe if you remain with me." The demon stopped in front of a steel door. He opened it, and pushed the elf inside the room. The room only contained a small bed, and a sink. He entered as well, and closed the door behind him. The door only had a rectangular hole that allowed for air to come in. "Now, now.... Tell me about this power of yours..." Damian showed a cocky smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff