Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Avery bit the inside of her lip nervously as he spoke, close to the river and two days at least... she could manage that right?. She smiled and nodded "Okay, that sounds like a plan" she said with another nod. She glanced over her shoulder where Jamie had gone and when she looked back Max was against the truck. She looked at him and looped her fingers into the pockets in her shorts and shifted her weight to her right hip with a tilt of her head.

He thumped to the ground which gave her a little jump in surprise. She giggled and looked down shaking her head. "Oh!" she called out in surprise as he pulled her down into his lap. Her hand landed on his shoulder to catch herself and she was caught off guard with a kiss. Letting out an involuntary moan from her throat as he squeezed her bottom and kissed him deeper, tugging with her teeth at his lip.

She pulled back resting her head on his forehead almost panting. He was far from predictable and she couldn't stop from loving him as much as she already did. Everyday she fell deeper and deeper.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max held her close and kissed her again. Her lips were sweet and soft. Did she know that he would lay down his life to keep her safe? Or use the secret technique that he was told never to use? His grandfather taught it to him as a way to defend himself and those he loved but it was so powerful that, if worked incorrectly, it would tear his right arm off and break his legs. He shivered at her touch as she caught herself on him. His lips found hers again as he pulled her lean body against his.

She bit him. He was so near losing control of his body as he heard something that was off to him. It was a voice he thought was the wind in the trees, but trees didn't actually sing.

"OH brother lets go down, let's go down come on down. Oh Brother lets go down. Down in the river to pray..." the voice called from the wood line. It was male. A somber bass that sounded like the truest sorrow. Max spun Avery against his chest and clapped a hand over her mouth. He drew his pistol and looked back under the wheel of the Steamer.

"As I went down to the river to pray, studying about that good old way, in His fare will... I said good lord show me the way." He sang back. Cocking the pistol, he watched as a tall figure stepped out from the trees. He was Dressed in leather armor and carried a long sword much like Max's.

"May the old gods bless you, Brother Maximus." He bowed and dropped a wooden framed rucksack on the ground, laying his sword and knife next to it. He took a step infront of them and knelt in the dust.

Max stood, releasing Avery and walking over to the man, he pressed his pistol to his head. "What is the name of the god all men pray to?" He asked with solom meaning. If this man was who he appeared to be, the answer would be coming.

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Avery was spinning and reeling, each kiss brought her deeper and deeper and she couldnt help but need more from him. Anything she thought I'll do anything to make you happy. She heard something and evidently so did Max because he had her tight against him with his hand over her mouth. She froze, half scared, half curious as she listened.

Oddly, Max sang back and they were familiar with eachother but, it didnt seem like Max liked him. She stood frozen for a brief moment, while Max asked about the name of a god all men pray too. She reached into the truck and grabbed her arrow loaded and aimed at him as she perched herself on top of the truck,

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
The man stayed on his knees calmly. "death is the only god who will listen, he has never turned a blind eye nor def ear to the screams of us. He is the Merciful One, the reaper, The tax collector. He is all the things that will end us and will meat us by the signs at our cross roads." He gave his answer.

Max looked down into his eyes and saw his belief in that idea. "You are true to your word, Brother of the Stained Chain," He intoned like a master at arms.

The man stood. "I have a report for you to see, Sir." He said as he handed Max a scroll. "We have sent every town and villager that we could find to your cousin and will soon be heading his way ourselves. We hope to see you there." With that he opened his ruck and took out several packages of meat and water bottles.

Max gave him a nod and he leapt into the trees. Max turned to Avery and sighed. Taking the offerings into his arms, he walked back to the truck and stowed the new cargo away. While he worked at that, he expected to hear Avery put in on the visit.

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hearing the strangers words had her confused. Lowering her bow some she cocked her head to the side draping her legs down as she sat on the truck. Who was this guy? And how did he know Max. Part of her was hurt but, she also felt stupid for thinking she knew him.

Watching him jump into the trees she looked into the woods with a sigh. Once he had the packages into the truck she jumped down "So that was interesting.... friend of yours?" she asked swallowing a sigh. While it was an interesting visit she still wondered if she knew anything about him at all.

Avery looked at him stretching her legs and than standing again. She glanced away pretending to be interested in the packages.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
max could hear how distant she felt. He heaved a sigh. "No, hes no friend. A few months back I met up again with the men that my grandfather and I trained many years ago. He was leading them to this day he hates the fact that I beat him in single combat, earning his title as the master of their group. Igave them all an order: Find the people ans send them west. Kill the militia when the chance arises." He closed the hatch. He hopped up on the fender and dropped his head int his hands. "I hoped he and I were through. I thought I wouldn't have to hear his voice until we got to the convoy." He ran his fingers through his hair a time or two. He just wanted peace.

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Avery listened and guilt prodded at her he looked upset and her feeling distant because she didn't know him wasn't helping. She hopped down beside him and nodded "Im sorry, I guess whats what you get for being the big guy huh?" She said trying to lighten the mood abit. After a moment he was running his hands through his hair she let a sigh go and took his hand in hers "Max, We'll figure this out okay?" she said reassuring him.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
He smiled at her weakly. "Yeah," He said as he pulled her close to him. "We can get there and figure it all out. As long as I have you and Lupa and Jamie at my side." he kissed her then and held her delicate face between his hands. He hoped she could feel how much he loved her, because he would never find enough words to tell her about it.

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
His smile had her heart thudding against her chest wildly. She smiled and put her hands on his shoulders to support herself "You'll always have us" She said resting her forehead on his while her head spun in circles.Avery leaned her cheek into his hand and smiled he would never know how he made her feel.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max held her close to him. he wanted to lay down there aging and go to sleep with her but he knew he couldn't do that now. He stood up and began to pack their site up.

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Avery let out a soft content sigh that turned into a yawn and smiled in his arms. She was sad he moved but, he was packing up the site something she should have done first. She slid out and began to help him pack up the site putting some stuff into the hatch with their other stuff.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max was thankful that she took up and helped him stow away their things. Lupa and Jamie ran back to the site right as the finished. Jamie hefted his two jugs and Max pointed at the cars boiler as he shoveled the coals from the fire into the box and locked the doors tight.

Jamie took a jug and began to pour the water into the car, careful to not spill a drop. He noticed Max was in the bed, loading the M-60 with a new box of ammo. He finished and quickly stowed the jug in the back as Max swung their packs onto the car. "Max, slow down. You look like we are going into war." He laughed a little at the joke.

Max looked up for a second at the comment. "Son," Said the seasoned warrior. "We are at war with nature it's self. We are about to go back to get a trailer with a water tank on it that will get us to the desert with it full. And water is a resource that we cant go with out. " He said as he hopped into the drivers seat. He dug behind him and threw Jaime an AK. He quickly explained how to fire it as Jamie inspected the weapon.

"What do you want me to do with this?" He asked Max. Max shook his head and sat in the front of the car.

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Avery looked up as the other two came back and she gave a soft sigh. Tossing the last of the camp into the trick she smiled patting Jamie's back at the comment he made "oh how little you know" she said matter of factly. She watched as Max handed him the AK and giggle "you see militia? Just point and shoot, hold it steady now " she said helping him get his grip right.

3,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Avery looked up as the other two came back and she gave a soft sigh. Tossing the last of the camp into the trick she smiled patting Jamie's back at the comment he made "oh how little you know" she said matter of factly. She watched as Max handed him the AK and giggle "you see militia? Just point and shoot, hold it steady now " she said helping him get his grip right.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Lupa hopped into the front seat of the car. She put her fore paws on the dash and barked loudly, telling them she was ready to go. Max smiled, even through the waves of crap that were hitting them, she was still the same Lupa how hand fond him in the woods. Max looked back to jamie, who was supposed to sit on the edge of the tailgate .

Jamioe saw max look and got to his position, and he jumped to it. Im ready," He sad clutchin tg the rifle to his chest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff