Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misaki sighed a little, knowing very well all of that. "I wasn't the one that hurt them...I hope he told you that much. I know about your being a princess...and that their empire belongs to you. But if you take that power, you become a target and so will I. I can not stay with a side that might hurt you...and I will be a dead man if I change sides." he said. Misaki looked at her seriously and said, "I will always keep you safe though, no matter what."
User Image

"I understand and I would not ask you to switch sides. The yazuka you work with is my family but there are men and women who are still very loyal to my parents. People who feel as if they have lost purpose because my parents are gone I told them I couldnt' pay them anything but they still wish to serve my family. The man that I spoke to said they would be willing to merge with our Yazuka group, that they would only follow my instructions. Believe me, I have never wanted to be a part of the Yakuza life style. But how can I turn these people away?,"Hana said, looking up helplessly into Misaki's eyes"I want to help them.,"

Hana knew the great risk she took if she accepted these few rival people as followers and as friend. Her heart lay with the Yakuza that had raised her. But to turn her back on people that needed her was something she couldn't do.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misaki sighed. "its up to you...but it woudln't be easy to have them in. The big boss would have the final say if you ask them to do something important enough. But I think it would work. But being a Yakuza boss isn't easy...and you will be asked to do things by people about you that you will not like." he said to her. Misaki kissed her lips softly and said, "I promise that I will help you through it all."
User Image

"I hope so because I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do this on my own. The big boss does like me so it might work out. He thinks of me the way you used to, I am like another daughter. He does not mind that I am the daughter of his old rivals since I was merely a child. I didn't understand what was happening. I have no intention of betraying his kindness. I only want to help what remains of my family's people,"Hana said, taking a deep breathe.

Could she really tell people to harm others? Kill them even? She just wasn't sure but Hana had been born into a rough world.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misaki smiled ot her and said, "But that isn't a decision for now, that is one for later." he smiled to her and he moved so he was laying at her side instead of over her. "You know..I'm really happy we shared our feelings." he said to her.
User Image

"I am too. I was afraid I was going to have to walk around the rest of my life feeling miserable. Though if you had come over to my apartment everyday then I think it would have just spilled out eventually. It's not as if I could just cast you out of my life completely.,"Hana said, blushing a little.

It felt like nothing had changed at all. Misaki had always been gentle with her but there was a closeness that had not been there before. A kind of bond that she could not name that had begun to form.

"I dont think I could have stood it forever.,"she said, looking up at the ceiling.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misaki heard her and he nodded gently. "i dont think I could have done it either. I mean...for a while I have felt this way but I held it in. I thought that you could only ever see me as a father in your life...not like what we have become." he said with a smile ot her.
User Image

Hana gave him a shy smile, a little bit of worry tinging her eyes. She didn't want to tell him she was afraid it wouldn't work. She didn't want him to feel the fear that they couldn't get past the age difference. Her fingers reached over to brush the side of his cheek while her fingers traced over the planes of his face. He looked young for sure. It wasn't like it would be easy for just anyone to tell his real age. Misaki had always been blessed with youthful looks. But if anyone knew of his age there could be a great deal of nasty talk. Rumors that she didn't want to be spread about him. Sister Abeline knew about Hana's love for her surigate father and had warned her many times of the dangers of loving a Yakuza mercenary. He had enemies and the mob bosses to contend with. If any of them found out about her it could spell disaster for them both.

Though the age difference worried Hana more than anything else. She was only seventeen, mature for her age but she could still be childish. "You know I am young.,"she said, licking her lips nervously"I will behave rashly sometimes and I may do things that vex you. Things that grown women don't do. I ask you this out of fairness to you. Is that something you truly want to deal with? I am a handful, Misaki.,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misaki had thought about the age difference and how experienced he was with the world compared to her experience. He also had thought about the fact that he was a mercenary, he had more enemies then friends. Misaki had been at this awhile, so he had plently of people out to get him. He didn't want her to be hurt, and just being his daughter was dangerous enough, but also being more then that with him would put a hit on her head just to get at him.

Misaki smiled to her when she spoke about her and if he wanted to deal with it. "But you are my handful Hana, you have been for so many years and that isn't going to change now just because of how we feel." he said to her with a smile.
User Image

"I suppose not.,"Hana said, looking over at him again. She was probably just worrying to much not to mention over thinking all of it. Hana was just afraid of losing him to boredom or frustration. They had many things in common now but Misaki was at an age where he probably would prefer to settle down whereas Hana had just barely begun to live her life. Strangely enough, when she thought about it they kind of already lived like married people did. He went to work all day and she took care of the apartment when he was away like a wife would. The only difference being that she spent a great deal of time at school. But this was her last year. Soon Hana would be a graduate and possibly off to college.

But...did she really want that anymore? Wasn't being here to take care of Misaki more important? Everyone needs an education for sure but Hana knew she could be content to take care of things here too. "Do you think I should go to college, Misaki? I want to but at the same time I know I could be happy to take care of things here as well. With school I barely have enough time to get anything done around here. If I just had a full time job I could do more.,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misaki heard her and he knew she was over thinking it. He had a much more laid back style when it came to life. "Hana...you have to do what your heart tells you alright? If you end up wanting to go to college then we can do that for you. If you want to stay here then that is okay too." He said to her with a smile. He knew that if she went to college he would see less of her, but he didn't want to say that since it would help swing her vote and this was one she had to make on her own. Misaki didn't want to have less time with her, but he knew it might happen.
User Image

Hana knew he wasn't going to give her any kind of talk that would sway her decision. After all, she had to start making bigger decisions on her own. That was part of what it meant to be an adult. She didn't want to spend less time with Misaki but she had always wanted to go to college. The only thing was that Hana had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. She had always had the idea of maybe being a doctor but wasn't truly sure.

"Hmm maybe I should go to college then. I'll get to spend time with like minded people learning to do something useful with my time. Not to mention I'll get to spend time with boys my own age. I have this creepy old man who just won't leave me alone near my house you know.,"Hana said, winking over at Misaki with a teasing smile.

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misaki heard her and grinned a little. "Well dont let those college boys steal you away. That creepy old man is just lonely and needs someone." he said with a smile. Misaki hoenstly had been lonely before he found Hana. He had dated once she was old enough to take care of her self for a few hours, but no girl had really peaked his interest. But Hana did, and he wasn't inertly sure about why he was though, all he knew was he felt more then a father would for his daughter.
User Image

Hana flipped over so that she was on her belly, resting her head on her folded arms. For a moment her silver eyes gazed intently at him. Misaki rarely ever spoke of the time before she came around since it seemed to be a dark part of his life, empty even. He always got the saddest look in his eye in such moments but Hana had always wanted to know. She wanted to understand him better. Though, she was probably one of the few people in the Yakuza who knew him best.

"What was life like before you found me? I know you don't like to talk about it but you never really explained either. I want to know.,"Hana said, moving closer to him now so that she could rest her head on his chest. "Will you tell me?,"

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Misaki sighed a little. He knew that she would ask again one day, and she was going to find out one day. "It wasn't the best time of my life. I honestly lived in a gutter of a place, one you never saw because as soon as I got you I got myself cleaned up and didn't want you to expose you to that life. It wasn't a clean life either. I drank a lot and I took darker jobs then i do now...ones that haunt me to this day..." He said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff