12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

He shied away from the touch a bit but then relaxed against it. All of his feelings poured out into one question, and he did want an answer. What if the rest of your family doesn’t like me? Scorpius played with his sleeve and looked away, glad they were in the class early. I mean, I’m not going to pretend to be someone different just because I’m in a famous person’s house. Let alone, your father’s house – the blonde thought and distinctly tried his damndest not to sound like an a*****e.

Pacing just a bit, he slipped his hand back into his pocket and sighed.It could ruin everything, couldn’t it? Me being who I am and you being who you are? If it were anything else – I mean, damn, it would have been fine – but this is just- frustrating. Not that I want anything other. I do lo- He remarked unfinished, not wishing to discourage him. He drew closer and grabbed Albus’ chin, looking him directly in the eye. Kiss me. He demanded, wanting to feel better about the whole thing.

User ImageUser Image
Albus Severus Potter
The Little Hufflepuff

Albus blinked as Scorpius began rambling, Albus' gaze became symapthetic. He wasn't angry at all, he understood the male was freaking out, it made since seeing as they were very different and Scorpius was a Malfoy but Scorpius needed to understand...His family adored the idea of them being together, his dad was indifferent about the relationship and his mother was ecstatic. The whole family was beginning to love Scorpius through word of mouth or from actually meeting the boy.

Albus blinked a bit wide eyed at the male's unfinished sentence, he wanted to ask the male to finish it but knew this wasn't the best time. Albus blushed as his chin was gripped and an embarrassing demand was made of him. He was embarrassed but did not hesitate in fear that it would worry Scorpius. Albus lent forward and pressed his lips against Scorpius', his eyes fluttered close and he placed a hand over Scorpius' heart, he tried to push all his feelings into the kiss and after a moment he pulled back and met Scorpius' eyes.

Albus pressed his forehead against Scorpius' and smiled warmly, his free hand came up to press against Scorpius' cheek. "Now Scorpius, just relax and listen. My family has been hearing about you from me and my siblings and counsins. Guess what? They don't hate you, not in the least. My aunt and mom are ecstatic. My uncle doesn't really care, and the best part is..."Mr. The Hero Potter' only wants what's best for me and has heard from James that, that is you...So in short my whole family loves you, and no one's made anything up about you. They know you pick on me a bit, but they also know you are sweet with me. They know you can be a bit pushy, but they also know you can be a worry wart so..."

Albus kissed Scorpius again chastely and smiled "Don't freak yourself out, and realize that you're just fine the way you are, and i promise, my dad will love you and wouldn't dare scare you." Albus nuzzled the male affectionately and gripped the shirt over the male's heart and closed his eyes giving the male affectionate nuzzles here and there.

User Image

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

Scorpius embraced the kiss; it was what he had asked for and maybe a bit more. He was reassured almost immediately just by the contact alone. Something that made him feel wonderful and happy all at once – pushing the nervousness and fear away completely. Removing his hands from his pockets, he slid them up to touch Albus’ face and gently break the kiss as well.

He listened about his family and smiled lightly. First of all –” He began, interjecting just a little bit. I’m not a worry wart. Scorpius crossed his arms and smiled slightly. “That’s what Hufflepuffs do – I’m a Slytherin. It was almost matter-of-factly spoken and his voice had recovered completely.” He tried to recount how many people were in Albus’ family but it seemed rather large to him.

Relaxing a bit when Albus was done, he allowed the boy to nuzzle him a bit, since he was comforted by it.Alright – but seriously, if I have to kick some Weasley a**, then I have to kick some Weasley a**. He was joking completely and it was evident in his words. Drawing in a breath he kissed him in return and moved away, flicking his nose once before leaving to find his seat.

User ImageUser Image
Albus Severus Potter
The Little Hufflepuff

Albus laughed a bit when the male said he wasn't a worry wart. "Okay then if you say so." He said looking away at the end and grinning a bit. He then blinked when the male said he might have to hurt some weasley's he giggled at this and rolled his eyes. "Nice to know, i'll warn the Weasely part of the clan" Albus huffed when he was flicked the second time for that day, he frowned a bit and sighed moving to his own seat. He was glad that Scorpius allowed him to be affectionate quite a lot, but the male did turn to pull away rather easily while Albus ended up feeling a bit like a lost puppy. In fact after that he felt a whine escape his throat but not his mouth, Molly heard it though and grinned.

"Aw Alby, what's wrong?" Albus looked at Molly and smiled wearily. "I'm glad Scorpius allows me to be affectionate now, when this first started he wanted to completly hide it so it's a big improvement but..." Albus sighed and looked at the blond from across the room, he smiled lovingly then looked at Molly. "I'm really hoping to break through some barriers and get to that really deep kind of emotion so that we can say "i love you" without freaking out..." Albus smiled warmly "He almost said it, i think, earlier...But he cut off in the end." Albus sighed a bit and closed his eyes, his cheeks warmed up and he smiled warmly "I think i can honestly say i love him though..."

Molly froze for a moment then let out a squeal that made Tim and a few other Hufflepuffs jump "Oh Alby! That's soooo cute!" she squeaked. He blushed a dark shade of red and looked away "Yea, yea, cute...But i'm serious, and i'm also scared to tell him that..." Albus looked at Scorpius "It might freak him out." Albus sighed and closed his eyes again, Molly looked at Tim and said "yea, i get what you mean..." Molly perked up and she grinned "well don't worry, when the time's right, you'll know!" Albus looked up and smiled "I hope so."

User Image

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

Scorpius had walked across the room and listened carefully to what the teacher had to say. His face was slightly flushed when one of the other Slytherin boys had mentioned something about the kiss. The blonde turned to see who had said it and, standing right by his desk, was Damian Crawford with his hand on his hip.

“It’s kind of cute – I think.” Damian smiled, showing all-to white teeth. He was a taller Slytherin boy in Scorpius’ year with dark red-brown hair and honey colored eyes. He tapped on the desk a bit and Scorpius forced him to sit down.

Shut up.
                                The blonde spoke to his friend with a harsh tone. I’ve said it more than a hundred times; if anyone so much as makes fun of him again I’m not afraid to torture.

Damian put his hands up and smiled. “I wasn’t making fun, just commenting is all. Besides, you’d have to mean it if you wanted to torture someone, you’re all talk.” He looked at the teacher and copied his friend’s notes. Scorpius stole a glance over at Albus and smiled a bit, even if he was all talk, it was a good threat and – staring at the boy, he couldn’t help but wonder if it was.

Shaking his head and concentrating on something else, he thought about flying. He had quidditch practice that day- so they weren’t completely free to hang out. The captain had wanted them all together one more time before the break to practice drills and get the hang of flying in the nasty weather.

User ImageUser Image
Albus Severus Potter
The Little Hufflepuff

Albus wrote his notes lazily his gaze flickering to Scorpius every once and a while, a smile brushed across his face every once and a while. Molly finally sighed and pinched him "Stop being such a Hufflepuff you Hufflepuff!" she whispered harshly but grinned non the less. Albus blushed and looked at his notes. "I uh..." Molly smiled and pinched his cheek "You really are love struck." She gave awarm smile to him and he smiled back and looked at Scorpius again, he then shook his head and paid attention to the teacher.

He felt his attention dying and wanted the school day to just end, the sooner the day ended the sooner break began. Albus sighed and crossed his arms on his desk and plopped his head down onto his arms. He closed his eyes and relaxed a bit, the teacher was basically rambling, doing what all they were doing, trying to kill time and seem to be paying attention at the same time.

User Image

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

Scorpius continued to chatter with his other housemates, listening to the teacher when he found it particularly interesting and ignoring him the rest of the time. When the time usually devoted to practicing came, the teacher decided they were all off in lala-land anyway, so there was no point in putting them through anything else. Tapping the book several times, the teacher assigned a reading for over the break. While everyone groaned, the professor stared them down harshly.

“You heard me, and since you’re all so enthusiastic about this, we’ll had a two page report, at lease five hundred words.” The professor smirked, he had expected as much from the student body and he was prepared to assign more if needed.

They were excused early and Scorpius lagged a bit to ask a few questions about a different subject matter. Then he caught up with Albus, smirking like the Cheshire cat.Day’s almost over, you know?

User ImageUser Image
Albus Severus Potter
The Little Hufflepuff

Albus perked up when Scorpius caught up with him, he placed his head on Scorpius' shoulder and grinned. "Yup, are you excited?" Albus asked taking one of Scorpius' hands in his own. Albus lent up and nuzzled Scorpius' jaw line then pulled back and looked at the male awaiting his answer.

Albus wouldn't lie, he was all sorts of excited. He really just wished that the day would end and he could go home. His mind wondered to the home and he realized there weren't many rooms clear, the place was huge but the only rooms that had been properly furnished were their rooms, he wondered if his dad would put together a room for Scorpius...

Albus suddenly wanted to owl his dad but knew he couldn't really because it would be pointless, it wouldn't reach his dad till later and by that time they'd already be there. Oh well, they could always clean out another room for Scorpius, it wasn't like it was rocket science.

User Image

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

Sighing contentedly as some of the other students managed to wolf whistle at them, he glanced down at Albus. They were just jealous. That had to be it anyways, he thought, Albus was so damn cute that everyone just wanted him for themselves. Well, they couldn't have him, Albus was his and he wouldn't be sharing any time in the near future.

It was lunch time - not that it mattered very much. They all gathered around the Gryffindor table again until they all decided to head back outside and have another war with the snow. Scorpius enjoyed himself again and managed to take a hit for Albus on accident, which sent Molly swooning. "Women." Tim had said and rolled his eyes just a little bit.

It wasn't long before the rest of the day sailed by and they were meeting back in the great hall to discuss traveling plans. Scorpius had already packed all of his belongings and he was ready by the time he met back up with the Potters, even though they weren't leaving until the next morning.
User ImageUser Image
Albus Severus Potter
The Little Hufflepuff

"Alright," Hugo said speaking up for the first time, it was getting closer to the holidays so the usually silent Weasely tended to get restless. "Dad's gonna come get us in the car, because he says the train takes too long and a flying car is just too cool and he wants and excuse to drive it." Rose nodded and then Albus looked at James "and dad is just going to wait at us at the train station because he doens't trust us in the car with Uncle Ronny" James grinned"correct."

Hugo and Rose both gaped and whined "so you all aren't riding in the car with us?" Albus laughed at them and put and arm around Scorpius' waist "we would but we have a lovely guest and i don't feel like putting his life in danger more than needed." Hugo pouted a bit and Rose whined "but dad's not that dangerous!" Albus waved his finger around "ah but he is dangerous, correct?"

Rose and Hugo looked at each other then sighed "yes..." Albus smiled and rest hie head on Scorpius' shoulder "exactly, so Scorpius shall not be going anywhere near the explosive flying car." Rose and Hugo both pouted and James grinned. "Well then it's settled." he stated, Albus nodded then looked at Scorpius. "Well we should all just try and conk so morning will come sooner!" James said running to the door. Albus sighed and rolled his eyes "wow James you're a genius, it's almost curfew of course we have to leave." Though upon saying this he felt a tug at his heart strings, he didn't want to part from Scorpius but he certainly wasn't going to cause a scene so he disconnected himself from Scorpius and moved to the door.

Albus' selfish wish won over though and he turned to Scorpius "will you walk me back?" he asked his eyes showing his plea. He didn't want to trouble the male but he was so excited about tomorrow he kind of wished that he could just skip over tonight and go straight to tomorrow. He was beginning to feel like he was getting clingy, but Scorpius had yet to tell him that he was clinging too much so apparently he wasn't...right?

User Image

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

Scorpius sighed and listen to them talk until something about a flying car was mentioned. "Woh - wait -" He threw up his hands. "You have a flying car?" He eyed the Weasley's enviously and smiled. His father didn't believe in cars, so there was no point in driving one - but he'd seen them before, muggles used them to transport themselves from one place to another. When he received his answer, the thought rolled over in his head. He'd much rather ride the train. The hunks of metal looked dangerous and a Weasley was going to be driving.

When it was time for them to part ways, he headed to the door, glancing at Albus. He didn't mind the cling most of the time because it made him feel important. A bit f a narcissist was in him and he enjoyed feeling needed or even wanted. So, he grabbed Albus' hand and pulled him to the door. "You should sleep in my common room." He whispered, smirking. The idea just dripped from his mouth with the smooth and casual way he usually spoke.
User ImageUser Image
Albus Severus Potter
The Little Hufflepuff

Albus blinked as the male grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door, he looked up at the statement Scorpius made and blinked a few times. Only a few days ago he would have started freaking out wondering if the Slytherins would pick on him or if it was really okay but his new found comfortableness with Scorpius just made him wonder aloud. "You'll be there there with me, right?" All he wanted to know was that Scorpius wouldn't leave him alone.

Albus was less and less intimidated by Slytherins when Scorpius was around and was seriously considering going into the snake pit as long as Scorpius was there. James pat Albus on the back and grinned "see ya tomorrow bro!" he then took off with the rest of them leaving Scorpius and Albus alone. Albus watched his siblings and cousins leave then looked at Scorpius. "so are you being serious or were you joking?" Albus asked resting his head on Scorpius' shoulder and looking up at him with curious eyes.

User Image

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

Scorpius lowered his voice even more. I could draw the curtains around my bed and nobody would notice. He wasn’t intending on doing anything perverted, just have his company for the night. It would be fun, like a sleepover at school. His face shone brightly.

Well, what do you think? Feeling rather proud of himself, he headed off in the direction of the Hufflepuff common room. “You have to get pajamas first.” Scorpius waited outside and leaned against the wall, tapping his wand against the stone and waiting for an answer.

User ImageUser Image
Albus Severus Potter
The Little Hufflepuff

Albus perked up considerably at the idea that Scorpius was serious, when they got to this common room he nodded ecstatically and put his hand on the portal. "I think it sounds wonderful!" Albus looked at the portal "I'll be right back." He whispered the password and ran in bolting up the stairs and into the boys dorms. Tim looked up and blinked "hey Albus...what are you doing?" He looked at the male as he grabbed his button up golden pajama tops and his matching bottoms. "I'm staying with Scorpius tonight, don't tell anyone" Tim nodded but a voice cut in "What?!"

Albus looked up and saw Molly grinning at the door "scare ya didn't i?" Tim blushed and pulled his covers up "Molly, boys dorm?! Does that mean nothing, what if i was naked!" Molly blinked and looked up seeming to picture this "Don't picture it!" Molly grinned "what it's a tantalizing image!" Albus rolled his eyes and looked at Tim "so uh, you're the girl and she's the guy right?" Molly cackled and Tim blushed "Shut up Albus, you're not much of a man either!"

Albus smiled "ah, but i enjoy every minute of it..." Tim blushed at this "ew Albus TMI!" Albus laughed at this "not that way Tim, gosh you're a perv. We've hardly gone pass kissing." Molly cut in "ah but i want to, Albus thinks to himself." Albus swat her arm and a deep blush set in on his cheeks. "Shut it, i do not!" Molly rolled her eyes and nodded "alright Alby, go get your prince"Albus smiled and waved to them both then bolted back downstairs and out the portal "Hello there, miss me?" he asked smiling coyly at the male before him, his cheeks were still red from the conversation with Molly but it could easily be a sign of his rush, he had rushed...a bit.

User Image

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPfft.

Scorpius looked around, wondering if it would look suspicious just waiting there. He sighed and tapped his wand in time with his foot, growing slightly impatient. When Albus came out, he turned and stared at him. Terribly. I thought I’d die out here. The male spoke sarcastically, grabbed his sleeve and pulling him along.

Most of the Slytherins would be in bed by then, they were all getting ready for the holidays and nobody would notice anything unusual as he brought the Hufflepuff to the dungeon and whispered the password to get in. There was virtually nobody in the common room, so he led Albus straight up to the dorms and looked around. As he had expected, they were almost all resting.

Well, here it is. What do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces