Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Eliza wanted to be paired with Boby=by too , but didn't compliain either as that would be more than suspicious. After all, they hd to make sure to hide their affection. They were together in the past too, but not like twins, they couldn't act like that now. It would wake suspicions and she didn't want that.

Avalon was having troubles too with her cat meowing and hissing in fear of the big dog "yello down!"she snapped t the dog "you have to help Bobby not chase my cat. Down"she told him once more while holding Eliza's hand.

Izzie was trying to help Bobby "hold on me and give me Yellow's leash! it's better if he pulls me than you"she said to the guy

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bobby nodded and handed the leash over to Izzie since he needed to focus on trying to climb this mountain. " This food better be worth it" he panted as the cold air made it hard to breath. " Oh it's worth it alright.Only virgin women up there are allowed to prepare your food so you better have a big appetite to make their jobs worth while" Richard joked as he kept climbing. It was a lot harder than he remembered especially with how high up they were. " God I'm getting too old for this" He stopped for a moment to catch his breath. " You kids go ahead..whew...pretty sure we aren't far from the top now" he wiped his sweat and sat down on the steps tired already.

Hard to believe he couldn't climb this when he easily could climb the great wall 14 years ago with the kids during their trip to China.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Lena stayed over with him sitting on a rock too as she found it hard to do as well. Although Lena had a better excuse than Rihard. Once the group moved on she turned to him "you know we need to start working out. We are just bags of meat right now! We really need to start undusting the gym room back home. You don't use it anymore and i'm not either, but..ya know..i never really liked working out"she leaned her head on his shoulder "we are not that young anymore Richard. We need to start being careful"she told him

Once they reached the restaurant Eliza made sure to sit next to Bobby and Avalon the further she could from the dog

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Richard chuckled tiredly " Do I really seem that old? I mean yeah...a little bit of gray hair " he ran his hands through and ended up uprooting some which showed he was balding already.It wasn't that much but still,he was losing some of his pretty hair. Taking a deep breath and he sighed looking away. " Well...the view isn't too bad. During all my trips to this place. I've never noticed it" he smirked watching the resort down below then the city which was further down and at a distance away " The kids are growing up fast too...soon it'll just be you and me again." he smirked. " finally, I could go skinny dipping in my pool."

Bobby nearly tripped a few times but as they finally reached the restaurant, he could smell the fresh mountain breeze. He couldn't see the view down below but he had a hint that they were pretty high up. " So what are you girls having?" he asked since he couldn't read the menu book. There was one of locals which was written in Japanese and another one for foreigners which were just pictures.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Lena chuckled "and my braid has some grey highlights too but...it's still me ya know"she sai 'we still need to work out..when it's just you and me i wnt to have a nice view when you go skinny dipping ya know! Remember that Avalon is still very young. Just 14 years old! We will have her for at least 5 more years. I'm not letting my little girl go until she finishes college and finds a good job. Then i'll give her either of my houses and she will live next to Bobby. Eliza will inherit our house, but what happens when she gets married and wants to move with her husband to have her kids? Will we give her our house and buy a new one for us? Maybe we can go stay with your father! I'm sure he will be happy to have me around"she teased since it was still pretty awkward between the two when they were coming face to face.

Avalon looked at the menu "there are some jaanese things her..no english words but it does have some pictures...uhh...i can see no bacon here but this one looks yummy although i don't know what it is..do you think they have insects in their igredients?"she asked

Eliza had a weird look n her face"i hope they don;t..uhh i will just take this bread and eggs with that...sauce and the friend meat which i hope is not a horse or dog"she added "Bobby...do you want a light breakfast or a good one? how hungry are you?"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" The houses you had were pretty small. I can give Bobby and Avalon a fair share of money to inherit so they can have something to start with. At least renovate those small homes. Eliza will be getting the company so she'll be able to earn more on her own. " Richard smirked. Quite enjoying the time talking to his wife like this.He did look at her with a frown when she spoke of Eliza getting married someday. To him that was just all too weird. " Eliza won't be getting married" he said quick to dismiss those plans. " She's too young for stuff like that. And besides, who's going to take care of us once we're old? Like, at least one of them should come by and hang out with us right?"

" Um...I don't really know...Where's dad? Dad has been more than once. He should know what's good to order" Bobby scratched his head wondering where their parents were. " Do you think they're still resting where we left them? it has already been a while since hasn't it? "

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Lena chuckled "Eliza might be too young for that now, but she won't be young forever. Like you, she has to ge married one day and have her own famiy!"she smiled "i'm willing to give my houses to Eliza and Bobby...maybe they can even sell them.To who should i give the market? Eliza gts everything , but how about the market? She can't watch it too! Maybe i will give it to whoever finds it difficult to have a good income. Let's go eat with them now Richard. All of our kids will watch us when we are old. I don't see you going to your dad very often. You mostly leave him the kids to watch then you go!"she smirked and got up tking his hand "let's continue old man"she teased

Eliza closed the catlogue "let's wait for dad..i'm sure they won't be taking much longer" she said to her family setting the menu down and signalling the waitress to wait as she had no idea of japanese and the girl had no idea of english "are they all virgins in here?"she asked thinking that she wasn't one anymore.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Richard sighed and nodded giving in to what Lena said about their children. Well mostly because he didn't take it too seriously.His priorities were on Eliza first, besides Bobby seemed to be taking off pretty well on his own. Standing up, he smirked back and his wife and gave a playful slap on the bum " We'll see about that tonight. " he told her grinning. Climbing up the stairs again. Richard barely made it to the top as he went on all fours on the last few steps. " Finally! breakfast! " he panted before standing up straight. Cracking his back too.

Bobby fidgeted a little awkward when Eliza mentioned that "That's what dad said....guess he should know. " he chuckled a bit. Turning his head towards the entrance, he then could hear Richard and Lena coming in. " Great they're finally here. I'm starved"

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Lena took his hand. She was a bit younger so she could pull him mostly , but in the end she let him just crawl as she was tired herself "they better be as tasty as always or i swear i'll kill you!"she told him and got up going back inside panting "re-mind-me to-not-ever-listen-to-your-dad-again"she said collapsing onto a chair.

Eliza looked at them "it as about time ! we are starving here father!"she complained "and we have no idea what these dishes are..so..you have to sy which plates have no horse, no dogs and no insect or anytthing else equally disgusting"she told him handing him the catalog

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Richard sat down " Alright sweety. Hold on" he tried to catch his breath. Looking at the menu, he then called the waitress and pointed to the ones he was familiar with. Kobe beef steak.Fried fish in vinegar sauce.Jasmine tea and some other weird things he thought to try since he didn't think he'd be coming back here any time soon. Once the waitress took note of it all, she then left to prepare their food. A stove was then rolled over to their table as the lady cooks prepared their meals in front of them. Vegetables first then going down to the main dish which were the steaks. They were very dainty and the way they prepared it was art.

Once everything was cooked and served,Richard picked his chopsticks before looking at his family. " Well...dig in everyone. " he smirked as he then got started with the soup

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Eliza watched them prepare the food " hey I remember that ! Were we here before ? I remember women preparing our food !" She said to them

Avalon and isn't were watching in amazement and when the food came she took her chop sticks " ok how do you use these things?" She asked

Lena got her chop sticks " I'll show you !" She said proudly and started explaining her and Izzie the procedure. It was funny because it took ages to Richard to teach her how to do it and now she was even giving lessons.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Yeah we've been here but we took another route up here where the cars could pass because your two were still too young to climb." Richard answered and ate some of the barbecued eels. "

Bobby remembered the smell some how. Very nostalgic since the last time he was here, he could still see. He didn't know how to use chop sticks and had to used to use the soup spoon. Scooping up the kobe beef first since that was in front of him. It tasted wonderfully soft and tender too

" Like it? " Richard smirked " Savor it. That it the most expensive steak in the world. Not that we can't have seconds. " he chuckled at ate some of his own serving.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Eliza grinned " I don't remember much. I remember Mulan too...uhh some lights in the sky. Me thinking mom was an alien..."

Lena widened her eyes " an alien ? When did you think that ?" She asked her curiously not remembering that and Eliza frowned " you were eating disgusting things"

Lena chuckled " oh it must have been when I was pregnant to Avalon. I was eating weird things anyways !" She giggled " remember that juice Richard? You had me throw it out! Onions and something else was in it!"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Yeah I remember that " Richard smirked and continued eating. They ate and enjoyed themselves up to lunch where they ate again. Talking to pass the time too. Richard the ordered some good quality sake for all of them to drink except for his two daughters as they were still too young. The waitress would stay by their side and be the one to pour it into their cups whenever they finish up. Richard didn't mind. He enjoyed having ladies pour him his drink even though he tried not to look too interested in them.

Bobby drank some too as Richard insisted he'd never become a man unless he drinks alcohol. Something which Bobby had never really does besides fine wine they had during their Christmas dinner. It took him just one bottle before his face got all red and he was started to feel sluggish. Richard though was on his fourth and had gone totally drunk as he'd even try to kiss Lena in front of the kids.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Lena didn't drink much as she feared they would slip into the cliff if they drunk too much but it seemed Richard didn't share her concerns. She had him sit across from her so he wouldn't try to tongue kiss her again while Eliza was not letting Bobby eat more "ok you proved you are a man...you are all red..stop now"she told him gently with Avalon giggling at both of them and eating some of her leftovers

As for Izzie she wasn't doing anything insane but she was feeling dizzy enough to not want to get up "do they serve any coffins here?"she asked although she really meant to say"coffee"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff