Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules:

1 no cybering
2 invatations only
3Enjoy the forum without the comments!

Aliens have come to Earth to steal our bodies and use them as hosts, we only have little time before they find us and turn us survivers into one of their lab rats.
You have two choices in this forum, Human.... or death. The monsters want to make Earth one of their domes and by doing so, their out to get the remaining soul-free humans. Be safe and don't trust any one but your clan.

Here is your skeleton, good luck Traveler.

Username:
Name:
Picture: {Anime Please}
Siblings?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: Some Call It Awesomeness
Name: Helen Trio
Bio: She was supposed to be a host, but escaped the facility before they could use her.
Picture:User Image
Siblings?: None, They are hosts.
Username:Clumsygirl2010
Name: Robbie
Bio: a human hiding from the hosts
Picture: User Image
Siblings? a little sister Lucy

Username: Clumsygirl2010
Name:Lucy
Bio:a human hiding from the hosts
Picture: {User Image
Siblings Older brother Robbie
Helen looked around as She drove the tank. It has been four days since she was put into this host... it felt different, not like anything else. She looked over to her home. Why was she not feeling like herself?
Robbie looked around and made sure it was safe "alright come on Lucy its alright" Robbie said looking around
Lucy gripped on her bear tight
"I'm scared Robbie" Lucy whispered
"shh its alright come on" Robbie took Lucy's hand and walked though the streets on lookout for hosts and seekers
Clumsygirl2010
Robbie looked around and made sure it was safe "alright come on Lucy its alright" Robbie said looking around
"shh its alright come on" Robbie took Lucy's hand and walked though the streets on lookout for hosts and seekers

Helen looked out to see a boy and a girl. The boy looked about her host's age.
Go towards them. The voice said. Helen did. "Wait!" She screamed to the two. Helen stopped where she was, making sure they didn't catch a glimpse at her eyes or neck.
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010

Go towards them. The voice said. Helen did. "Wait!" She screamed to the two. Helen stopped where she was, making sure they didn't catch a glimpse at her eyes or neck.

Robbie spotted her "Lucy get back!" Robbie whispered
'But-" Lucy tried to say
"Just go..I'll be fine" Robbie said as he pushed his little sister back
Robbie approached with caution she looks like a human....19 maybe.....but in case she isn't...I hope Lucy can defend for herself Robbie thought
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010

'But-" Lucy tried to say
Robbie approached with caution she looks like a human....19 maybe.....but in case she isn't...I hope Lucy can defend for herself Robbie thought

Helen looked scared. Great Job, Sherlock! Got any more dumb ideas? She said to the real Helen. Not at all... just tell him you come in peace but... Trust me... "I come in peace! Please! I'm Helen... Actually I'm Trio but Helen controls me right now... please trust me."
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010

'But-" Lucy tried to say

Helen looked scared. Great Job, Sherlock! Got any more dumb ideas? She said to the real Helen. Not at all... just tell him you come in peace but... Trust me... "I come in peace! Please! I'm Helen... Actually I'm Trio but Helen controls me right now... please trust me."

Robbie Looked at her and nodded but Lucy stayed a little behind him "I'm Robbie,And thats Lucy my little sister" he said
Lucy gripped her small bear and whispered into the bear's ear I'm scared....
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010

'But-" Lucy tried to say

Robbie Looked at her and nodded but Lucy stayed a little behind him "I'm Robbie,And thats Lucy my little sister" he said

Helen couldn't stop gazing into his eyes. "Nice to meet you." She said nodding at Lucy too.
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010

'But-" Lucy tried to say

Helen couldn't stop gazing into his eyes. "Nice to meet you." She said nodding at Lucy too.

Robbie turned to Lucy "its alright she's fine" Robbie said taking Lucy's hand "Likewise" Robbie said to Helen and Trio looking into her eyes ((Do I say both or just one?))
UUsername: Some-call-it-awesomeness!
Name: Mari
Bio: She was once the little sister of Helen, but now she is a runaway that is following her sister's body.
Picture: User Image
Siblings: Helen Trio
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010
Some-call-it-awesomeness
Clumsygirl2010

'But-" Lucy tried to say

Robbie turned to Lucy "its alright she's fine" Robbie said taking Lucy's hand "Likewise" Robbie said to Helen and Trio looking into her eyes ((Do I say both or just one?))

((Just one))

Helen smiled, "We're looking for someone named Mari... she was Helen's sister... still human though... have you seen her?" Trio smirked as Helen screamed in her head. You dug through my head?! You ignorant b*****d! You are not going to give her to those slugs! Trio rolled her eyes. Its either we find her or I turned these two in... your choice.

Helen stopped talking after that. Trio smiled, "Sorry... fight between me and my host's spirit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff