Won't stop shaking up what I can

User Image

I serve it up in a shot
So suck it down like a man
So baby yes I know what I am
And no I don't give a damn

User Image
                                      User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lost in thought, even the door opening just now did not pull her from thinking about how she was suppose to go about this marriage business she was being forced into now. Until there was a voice that spoke, causing her to actually look up and find herself face to face with a blonde male, his words made her raise a brow. "Excuse m-" Stopping herself as she she realized that she was still speaking her native tongue and cleared her throat for a moment as she switched to Gaian. "Refreshing....that's a first." This man was very odd, she honestly wasn't sure what to think about him. He thought her hair color was refreshing, was that a joke or was he being serious. Either way she didn't really care, as he gave a polite bow to her and introduced himself she just glared at him.

Of all the people she could have run into it had to be the Pyro, the one they were at war with, just her luck. Trying hard not to just punch him, she forced a smile on her lips. "I hate to break this to you, but I don't have time to waste with you." Like hell she was going to give this guy her name, she wasn't in the mood to mingle with people. She had more important things on her mind, she sighed as she remembered what the match maker told her when she said she was leaving. If she ever wanted a husband she needed to fix her attitude, yeah like that would ever happen. But she just sighed as her pinkish red gaze fell on the male once more. "Keiko...Keiko Miyamoto and don't forget it." Still rather cold reply but it was better than what she normally would have done, which entitled her walking away from them. Shifting her gaze away from the male as she moved around him and started leaving now. "Now bug off, I'm busy. I don't have time to chit chat." Pulling out a notebook as she began to study her notes about a few projects she was currently trying to design, in hopes he'd leave her alone. Well more like praying he would not follow after her, but she felt that would not be her case.

User Image

Some days I'm a super b***h
                                      Up to my old tricks
                                      But it won't last forever
                                      Next day I'm your super girl

User Image User Image User Image

Out to save the world
                                      And it keeps gettin' better
                                      Hold on, Keeps gettin' better
                                      Keeps gettin' better...

Location → Wandering the Halls
                                      Company → Vitus
                                      Outfit → Wearing
                                      Out of Copper →
                                      Gaian | Japanese/Thoughts

Ruloh

Quote:

Dangerous Genius

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
x LOCATION Hallway WITH Keiko Miyamoto~. FEELING I like this one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Well... 'dat definitely could've been worse. Hmm... The first immediate thought that came to mind at this woman's response was his affiliation with Pyro. She wasn't the woman he was arranged for, so she couldn't be upset or elusive for that. This girl had
                    fire. It brought an honest smile out of him when she decided to introduce herself anyway. Whatever was going on in Keiko's mind, clearly his presence flustered her. Vitus wouldn't let her leave with the last word.

As Keiko went to leave, he stepped aside to let her by and watched her back. His admiration of the rear view almost made him forget to speak before she'd leave his sight. "As you wish, M'lady. I won't follow ya, but I would 'ighly recommend a change of attitude and a far more believable reason to avoid me." Vitus was still smiling daringly, whether she turned to face him or stop, he'd watch her until she left on her own accord... or decide to stick around and argue. He'd love that.

The Prince continued to point out his reasons for calling her out. "You're not going to make friends or impress your potential husband wit' an attitude like 'dat. Honestly... tellin' someone you're 'too busy' to chit chat when 'dat's precisely why we're here. For someone who came in the name of peace, you're off at a very terrible start. Not 'dat I mind... I'm fully aware of others disdain for my country. But by all means... walk away, Keiko Miyamoto." Oh yes, he was enjoying this far too much.

Romantic Raider

User Image

Where: With: Feeling:

User Image
“A… son?” he repeated in disbelief. That was a surprise, to say the least. Lucio took a deep breath as he looked off to the lake. He didn’t want to lie to himself. Her having a child already meant a number of things that he would rather not admit. And he had no right to say anything about. But, he didn’t have a child meandering about. On the other hand, he liked children. Really, Lucio didn’t want to raise someone else’s child, but once they were married wouldn’t this Adam be his? Not by blood, no, but did that matter? A little, Lucio had to be honest.

He looked back over to Rosalita. “I think you did good in telling me now,” he said. “Because I wouldn’t want to have continued going through getting to know one another, marriage, and then when we reach our home I find out I have a son as well. I’m glad I know now. But it does make me a little… unsure. Well, not unsure. I’m sure that you and I can work well together and our marriage will be beneficial to the world’s health. I never imagined I would raise someone else’s child. A child I never conceived. But, I’m willing.”

He thought for a moment. “I’m actually good with kids,” he said. “I was the oldest of seven children. And by five years. I can take care of a child. You don’t have to worry too much.” After all, regardless of how he felt, he was going to be married to this woman. No, that didn’t mean he had to be accepting of everything. But he was going to because he wanted a happy marriage. One that wasn’t for show for the masses.

“I don’t want to focus on you having a son,” Lucio admitted. “I mean, it is a big thing and I’m not telling you to not talk about him. But I am here to get to know more about you. And I know me. I will ask you questions upon questions about your son. And I’d like to ask you questions about yourself as well. Know about Rosalita. I figure I should accept you have son, we are to be wed. I don’t want to be wed and have an awful relationship with your son.”

The Empress of Wards

Tenacious Explorer

User ImageUser Image

She lay on the bed, wincing her eyes shut. Time, she knew, was ticking past. Daylight too. Like it or not, she was being dragged irreversibly closer to dinner. And ever since the neutralists had delivered her like some load of ore, she hadn’t budged from the room. Tessrrinka sis is rridiculous, she chided herself, Get out, learn se lay of se Burrow, dust off yourr Gaian. Goddess—and worrse yet, yourr motherr—know it is rrusty enough. Her form, however, remained flopped across the goosedown quilt, contrary to her logic. She analyzed the minute cracks on the plaster ceiling.

The walls of her room were familiar enough. Large well-worn river stones fitted together, who gleefully told their tale of smoothing under the caress of a happily-babbling brook to her fingertips. A large four-posted bed, made of wood, yes, but with each post capped with a carved acorn of marble. Draped over one wall, a Terra-woven tapestry in a design of knots and whorls with a woven-in dragon or two chasing their tails. Luxurious carved marble chairs, with seat cushions. Candelabras set into austere niches. A marble-topped wooden desk, a heavy wooden trunk, a modest wall-hung mirror, and a fireplace. There was, of course, no fire on its hearth, owing to the balmy summer weather, but the touch made Tessrinka smile. All in all, the room felt terribly homey, crafted for Terran comfort by a master artisan. Only two features marred its beauty. One, the small round-framed window, with its dizzying view that overlooked the palace grounds. A lake, and hedge maze! And they looked so tiny and toylike below! Drawing the heavy green velvet drape remedied that easily enough. The second situation had no such easy fix—the door that connected her chamber with a green gardener’s paradise of a room was cracked ever so slightly ajar. And, had no lock. Shoving her desk in front of it would probably not be a way to get off on the right foot with her fiancé. Still. It was tempting.

So get up, Leadforrbones. At least meet se man beforre you set to locking him out. Se otherrs vill have sis whole house charrted beforre you even leave sis rroom.

It was the last thought, more than any of the others, that finally dislodged her. She sat up, fingers fluffing a little life into her flower crown. It was not too wilted, owing to the type of flowers plucked and braided by some of her more helpful little sisters that morning. Was it lavender? Certainly smelled like it. Alien as the thing felt, she’d best keep it on; though none but she might recognise it, crowns like these were a bridal custom among some of the Terran clans. A bride would wear one to announce her betrothal, and another on her wedding day . . .

Frightening thought. She let it propel her from her room, still garbed in her serviceable blue dress with the red-and-white trim. For all that Tessrinka felt like a mouse scampering about in the open, awaiting the swoop of an owl, at least she didn’t feel like a bride.

If she’d been paying more attention to the happenings beyond her own head and walls, the Terran would have noticed the conversation in the hall. Specifically, the too-confident tones of the Pyroan, and the deflective retorts of whomever it was with a banner of pink hair that was fast retreating down the stairs. Too late now; she’d entered into the fray. She pursed her lips as the door’s latch clicked shut behind her. Dark eyes regarded the cocky blond man before her. “I believe, sirr, serre’s a Gaian exprression about honey and vinegarr sat holds terrible approprriateness at sis moment. If she is yourr brride, I vould highly suggest applying se forrmerr.”

OOC: I'm not particularly fond of the header. I may try to fix it in the next couple of days. It's taken far more time than it should've so far with so little to show for it, aaragh.

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image
                                    User Image

meandering about first the 3rd floor then, the first floor main room accompanied by Lucio spirits are a bit curious, hopeful, uncertain

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Good signs. She was hearing all good signs from Lucio. Of course he wasn’t exactly happy about the situation. There were few specific circumstances under which he would have immediately been happy about it. But he was good with children, he even liked children. That was more than she had been hoping for since she knew nothing about Lucio’s beliefs or his ‘moral standards’. As an Aeran she was constantly uncertain about what was inappropriate to anyone outside of her country.

“I wouldn’t ‘ave waited until we went back to whair evair we will be living when this is over. Which is something we can talk about laytair I’m sure,” she said as she tried to reassure him. “You don’t ‘ave to be okay with it right now. I didn’t expect you to be jumping for joy. But it means a lot that you’re willing to become okay with it. And it’s not like Adam is the only child we would ‘ave. I was ‘oping for at least one more. Aerans don’t often ‘ave only one child. Which is something else we could talk about laytair.” Rosalita smiled at him.

There was a lot they would need to discuss and a lot she wanted to discuss about their marriage, their life after, and even about the others at the summit and how they were going to interact with them. There was bound to be some bad blood between representatives. Nothing was ever extremely easy when it came to solutions for war. But Lucio had a point in that they should get to know each other. She wanted to know more about him as well. The only problem telling him about her was… she didn’t think there was much to know.

“I’m not sure what to say about myself. I am an only child. A war wound prevented my mothair from ‘aving more children,” she explained, starting with something that seemed simple enough. “My parents died when I was young. Most of my life I’ve been on the battlefield. I like protecting my people, but I’m not a fan of killing my enemies. I nevair ‘esitate to do so because a moment’s ‘esitation could cost us the battle and more Aerans, but I was thrilled when I received the lettair for the summit. The idea of peace starting now is a dream to me. Thair will of course still be some fights and maybe some people will rebel… but it’s still bettair than all out war.”

Rosalita started walking towards the door that would lead outside. “Tell me about you. I would like to get to know you as well. To be honest I ‘ave no idea what a diplomat does,” she said with an interested smile. “And six brothers and sistairs? What is that like? Do your people often ‘ave such large families?”

Captain Rosas
User ImageUser Image

User ImageI am with Geneva and JackUser ImageWe are at the hedge mazes.User Image

"We are happy that you decided to join us," Eric replied as Geneva jumped off his shoulder and took flight again. "I am a doctor," Eric confirmed still listening to Jack and his talk of professions. "Most soldiers I 'ave met don't go out looking forward to killing people," Eric said as he looked at the hedges around him.

"Like other dragons, Geneva can be dangerous. I found her injured a few years ago and nursed her back to health. After that, she refused let me leave her in the wild. I didnee know at the time that she 'ad claimed me as her human and like most dragons, she is equal parts protective and possessive of what she believes is hers." Eric explained before Jack asked in a roundabout way about Geneva's breed.

"She is an Aeran breed of dragon and there is no need to worry about getting frostbite from her. While she can breathe fire, it is her bite that hurts worst." Eric said only half jokingly. Geneva was very proud of her looks and normally would 'ave loved the chance to show her greatness to another person. The difference between then and normally is that Geneva viewed Jack as a potential threat until he could prove himself otherwise to her.

Geneva let herself fly in lazy circles around the two humans. The circles could be above the two humans heads, as low as Eric's eyes, or somewhere in between. She tried to keep at least 6 inches between her and the dark blue haired human during her circles. While she sometimes got close enough that to her human that the tip of her wing or tail would just brush her human's heads. She listened through her circling. He being a soldier didnee mean that he was more of a threat than before, it just mean that he might be a different kind of threat. She was pleased that he thought she was enough of a threat to try to get information on. That coupled with that fact that he 'ad greeted her too spoke good things for this man. She might like this man yet, but she didnee like that her human was giving away information of her attacks. She would 'ave to talk with him about that later.

"Well then we will go that way," Eric said as he started walking down the pass that Jack pointed. "Dead ends are half the fun of hedge mazes."

Sometimes I feel a wee bit nutty, sometimes I am a nut.

Quote:
                              OOC: He is wearing this outfit
                              Raemar0
User ImageUser Image
Jack Freemantle
Cryoan Soldier

Location - The Hedge Maze ❅ Company - Eric and Geneva ❅ Mood - Calm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Fire? That's certainly different from the dragons I know." The fork in the path interrupted his thoughts for a moment, and he smiled at the Ingenian's view on dead ends. "That's true I suppose, though they can tend to be frustrating if one finds too many." Jack commented before continuing down the fork they had chosen. "Personally I derive the most satisfaction coming out the other end. I understand the importance of appreciating the journey as vell the destination, but that moment vhen you realize you've nearly completed the puzzle and need only to take those last few steps to be done has alvays been the most enjoyable for me."

Returning to the subject at hand, Jack recalled his prior experience with dragons. "Anyway, in regards to dragons biting is something I'm a bit more familiar vith." The Cryoan resisted rubbing a certain spot on his arm as they walked. "Vhen I vas younger I stumbled into an Ice dragon nest vhile exploring the mountains near my home. I vas quite lucky in that the mother vas away and the fledgling nearest me had not really learned to control its breath yet, but it still left me vith one of my more interesting scars." Smiling a bit, he glanced at Geneva as she circled near him again. "And a healthy respect for dragons as vell." There was one other event that significantly overshadowed that first encounter in Jack's opinion of dragons, but was one experience he didn't feel like sharing.

As they reached another fork Jack glanced left and right, then back at his companions. "Vhy don't you pick our direction this time? I don't want to be solely responsible if ve end up hopelessly lost." The Cryoan joked, smiling. Once the choice had been made and they resumed walking, Jack came up with another question to ask.

"So vhat do you think of this event the neutralists have put together?" He couldn't help letting a bit of skepticism creep into his voice as he posed this particular question. "I can't help feeling it's a very...strange solution to our current problems." The Cryoan could have been much harsher with his opinion if he was being honest, but he figured it was would be best to maintain his calm for now.

Quote:
            OoC: As always, let me know if something needs editing.

The Mistress of Support

Timid Rabbit

14,265 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Step back gonna come at ya fast
I'm driving out of control
And getting ready to crash
Won't stop shaking up what I can

User Image

I serve it up in a shot
So suck it down like a man
So baby yes I know what I am
And no I don't give a damn

User Image
                                      User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As the pink haired female continued walk away, she stopped when he spoke to her again. Her need an attitude change, ha that was funny. What did he know. She wasn't here to make friends, it wasn't like she asked to be here. She was chosen like everyone else, she was happy where she was and helping better people lives. This wasn't the kind of peace she wanted, she didn't want to be married off to some stranger for peace. This was to make everyone else happy, but what about her, didn't she deserve to be happy too. She didn't turn around to look at him, just closed her notebook as she spoke. Trying to remain calm. "Listen, I don't have to explain anything to you. I didn't come here to make friends, I didn't want this at all. I was forced to come here for this so called 'Peace', also told I had to marry someone I never met because it is my job to save the world. So sorry if I seem like a b***h, no wait I'm not sorry at all."

One of her hands balled up into a fist as she was trying very hard not to chuck something at him, she was very tempted to just punch him in the face. "If you know what is good for you, I suggest you not piss me off. Because I'm already angry that I have to do something I didn't sign up for at all. So don't expect me to be all dancing fairies and sweet like cherry pies, because I'm not." Suddenly there was another voice, a female voice with a thick accent, great it was a Terran. She just had all the luck in the world didn't she, running into two of her enemies at the same time. "You must be joking, me be his bride. As if, I'd rather be dead there be suck with him for the rest of my life." Twisting her body to face the new person who decided to join in the chatter they were having, not really chatter per say. Rolling her pinkish red eyes as she just clicked her tongue, as he voice started to raise as she continued to speak.

"Tch, honey and vinegar....what do you guys know anyway! You don't know me or what I've been through and you have the right to say I have an attitude. Well I wasn't born a noble, I had to fight to get where I am, but it not like it matters to you does it. You nobles are all the same, thinking you are better than everyone else. Well I got news you aren't spoiled brats! Don't you ever try saying I have an attiude unless you understand what my life was like!" Glaring at them both both she took off in a huff down the stairs, not caring what else they had to say. Just needed to get away before she actually punched someone, she needed air and a place to relax. A place she can think about her projects and be alone from everything. So much for taking the match makers advice, she just probably ruined any chance she had to actually make friends, but it wasn't her fault she didn't trust others. She was scared to get close to anyone in fear they would just ignore her later down the road, just like her parents.

User Image

Some days I'm a super b***h
                                      Up to my old tricks
                                      But it won't last forever
                                      Next day I'm your super girl

User Image User Image User Image

Out to save the world
                                      And it keeps gettin' better
                                      Hold on, Keeps gettin' better
                                      Keeps gettin' better...

Location → Wandering the Halls
                                      Company → Vitus & Random Female [Tessrinka]
                                      Outfit → Wearing
                                      Out of Copper → Ugh sorry for the delayed reply guys. [Edit]
                                      Gaian | Japanese/Thoughts

Ruloh

AdamantEmeraldine

Dangerous Genius

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
x LOCATION Hallway WITH A dainty little flower. FEELING Lovely women abound.

And the truth came out. In such a beautiful display of raw emotion, he just couldn't hide his smile from Keiko's admittance. Though, he had to be honest himself; she definitely wasn't alone in that regard. Too bad she wasn't about to let him explain that to her. Then again, why would he want to interrupt? Keiko Miyamoto was brilliant. Maybe not a cherry pie, but you could still be sweet like some kind of pie. Vitus thought to himself.

The Prince nearly jolted from the voice that sounded off behind him. His expression was stoic as he turned only half-way to acknowledge the person, but relaxed when he found it was yet another woman. This one whose accent was heavily influenced from her culture. Vitus quirked a brow, but his smirk returned at her comment. "While I'd be more 'den 'appy to apply honey, I'm afraid she's not the one who was picked for me." He replied casually. As he turned his head to look back at Keiko, he grumbled under his breath. "No one is as far as I'm concerned."

Her own retort only revitalized his smile. In a mock tone of being insulted, he held a hand over his heart dramatically. "M'lady wounds me! However will I find it in myself to overlook 'dis matta'? Heh, guess we'll just have to wait n' see." He looked Keiko once over rather blatantly, allowing his arms to drop from the act. In a more serious tone, he bid the woman farewell with, "Though, the term 'b***h' in my opinion isn't what I'd t'ink of for ya. I was t'inking somethin' more like... honest. But have it your way." Whether she heard him or not mattered little. Keiko was gone. Leaving him with...

Vitus turned fully to face the newcomer now, his amused expression still clear as daylight. "And who might you be? Judgin' from yer accent, I'd like to assume you're Terran. But y'know what they say about assumin' t'ings."

Tenacious Explorer

User ImageUser Image

“She is less san pleased.” Tessrinka pursed her lips, having regarded the small drama unfolding before her stoically. Her words had been misinterpreted—none of her slight had been aimed at the woman. Perhaps she was also rusty with her Gaian, or unfamiliar with the adage. The Terran's considered pronouncement was dry, delivered to the man before her rather than the long-since-flown woman. “A rrarre gift sat is. It is verry vell you two shall not be ved; ve may yet have a chance at peace. I suggest you bos sank se neutrralists sat you dodged to be yoked into sat engagement.” Still, Tessrinka would not have expected the mettle of the Obrizusian to melt so spectacularly when exposed to the incendiary flames of the Pyroan. Lose yourr temperr, lose yourr grround. Tch, so many of herr game tiles laid out so earrly! How foolhardy of the pink-haired girl, to give such advantage to herself and the Pyroan noble. Tessrinka would always be one to leverage her advantage, and there would be plenty of time to do so, even if she didn’t quite know how to use it yet. The strategy of a true Terran.

Her dark eyes flicked over to the blond rake. “You have assumed corrrectly, I am se Terrran delegate. Tessrrinka Čedičová, of se Čedič Burrrows, daughterr of Ludmilla Čedičová. Ve arre a small but deserrvedly prroud clan. Likely you have not hearrd of us. And you arre?” she provided his chance to defend his own credentials and pedigree—both his wardrobe and the Obrizusian’s levelled insult indicated a rather lofty one of those. From everything she’d ever heard, the cockiness was just a widespread Pyroan cultural attribute.

“I trry not to make assumptions, myself. I preferr inforrmed obserrvations. Howeverr,” she cocked her head to the side, regarding the troublemaker before her, for troublemaker he surely was with that too-quick, too-smooth tongue, “Sat parrticularr exprression, I am not familiarr vis,” the Terran shook her head. “Assuming. Sough I am rraserr currious. Vat is it? Is it Pyrroan?”

Quote:
                              OOC: A little short, but I didn't want to force too much animosity too early, heh.
User ImageUser Image

User ImageI am with Geneva and JackUser ImageWe are at the hedge mazes.User Image

Eric was a little surprised that Jack found a dragon that breathes fire to be different. Well different dragon breeds could use other elements, the doctor was under the impression that fire was most common for dragons to 'ave control over. 'Maybe he 'as only see ice dragons in action?' he thought to himself.

Eric 'ad the feeling that Jack was no longer talking about hedge mazes when he started taking about journeys and destinations. Eric thought they 'ad just been talking about hedge mazes. This is why he wasnee that good at politics. He would think a conversation was about one thing when it turns out it was about another.

Eric was thankful that the Cryoan didnee wait for him to reply before turning the topic back towards dragons. Eric did wonder about the man's scars. He was a little curious as to what the more interesting ones looked liked and the stories behind them.
                              "Let's go this way," Eric said with a chuckle as he started walking along the right most path.

"Geneva believes it to be a trap of some kind, but I believe it is a chance at peace. It is a weird and unusual chance, but still a chance all the same. That doesnee mean that marrying will stop all the war and hate over night, but if we can give someone hope, then that outweighs any possibly of danger. Do you 'ave an opinions about this about this other than that it is a strange solution?" Eric tried to keep his voice neutral through the speech, but some hope might 'ave bled into his ton at the beginning and some suspicion did bleed in when he asked Jack.

Geneva nodded at the man when he smiled at her. Whether or nee he saw it didnee matter to her. When the same human questioned her human about his thoughts on this thing, she dropped onto her human's shoulder as he answered. She rolled her eyes when he talked about it outweighing any danger and puffed up a little. Sometimes her human could be so naive.

Sometimes I feel a wee bit nutty, sometimes I am a nut.

Quote:
                              OOC: He is wearing this outfit
User ImageUser Image
Jack Freemantle
Cryoan Soldier

Location - The Hedge Maze ❅ Company - Eric, Geneva ❅ Mood - Tense, a bit tired

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The good doctor was certainly an optimistic man. The suspicion in his returning question told Jack he would have to be careful about his response. The Cryoan rubbed his head in exasperation as he thought about how to phrase it.

"I am...not nearly as optimistic about this endeavor if I am being honest. I have spent a good portion of my life in position from vhich it is fairly easy to observe Cryo and it's neighbors attitudes toward each other, and I have trouble believing a few people getting married vill do much to improve many people's attitudes. To compare to that small chance I have the fact that instead of asking for volunteers or offering their top picks the chance to choose to come, they instead decided to simply force on us this decision that vill significantly impact our futures. Not to mention there is a good chance some of the participants could have those futures significantly and objectively vorsened by having to live in a country vhich is prejudiced against them." The more Jack expressed the disapproval that had consumed much of his thoughts for the last few days, the more anger crept into his voice. As he came near the end, the Cryoan paused for a moment. He had been looking resolutely forward, hands clenched as he walked and spoke, but now he deliberately broke this posture, rubbing a hand over his chin as he attempted to calm himself before it started snowing. When he spoke again the anger had vanished, but his words were still cold.

"In short, I'm afraid I simply cannot agree vith you when you say that the hope this plan brings is vorth the risk. I can understand the idea that the needs of the many outveigh the needs of the few, but in this case that concept has been taken to an unacceptable extreme." Just then the two turned another corner and came to a dead end. Beginning to feel more tired than angry, Jack sighed.

"Vith all of that said, there is not much I can do to change things is there? All I can do is attempt to make this vork." The Cryoan smiled wryly. "I'm still a soldier after all, this isn't the first time I've gotten orders I didn't like. Sometimes you just have to do your job, like it or not." Feeling drained, but also somewhat better, Jack regarded the hedge wall before him.

"I apologize if that was a bit much. I had little to distract me from thinking about these things for the last few days. I suppose ve should turn around, this probably isn't the first dead end we'll reach today." Jack had meant to moderate his opinion a little more, but once he had started speaking he'd found it difficult to stop. Contradicting Eric's opinion so drastically probably hadn't been the best move if he was trying to earn allies, but there wasn't much he could do about it now.

Quote:
            OoC: Yay rant time. As always let me know if something needs changing.

The Mistress of Support

Romantic Raider

User Image

Where: With: Feeling:

User Image
“My people have schools of children,” he replied, trying to make a pun. He shrugged, shaking his head as well. “No,” he began. “Well, sort of. My people don’t aim to have a lot of children but many families do. There’s a bit of space to work with when you in the water. Or on or around it as some people do. But, three or four is the average, but some families can get big. I'd like a big family but... yours and mine definition of big might differ. Do you want a big family or do you want to stay with one child? I liked having a lot of brothers and sisters. I was the oldest so I didn’t have the gift of having someone older watching over me. But having brothers and sisters, there’s always someone there to play with, talk to.”

“Oh, a diplomat,” Lucio said. “My profession. I’m a mediator of sorts for my country to other countries. I try to maintain a friendly relationship with Unda's allies.” He shrugged. “It’s a lot of work. Unda might not have enemies in the war but that doesn't make many nations afraid of its power.”

He was busy with work a lot of time, dealing with 70 hour work weeks at time. Even now, in this fantasy-getting married of all things- was almost like he was still on the job. All for the best of Unda, yes? He didnt want to be apart from his bride too long. He wanted to see her every once in a while. Maybe they could work something out?

“When we’re married, what kind of wife will you be?” he asked.
“I mean, I know you’re a soldier and with the war over, you won’t have to fight. But, do you see yourself as staying home? Or is that something I should aim in being? Neither of us need to stay home but…”

Lucio looked over her shoulder. He saw a rose-haired woman approaching them. She looked rather upset. “Looks like we have some company, maybe.”

The Empress of Wards

Dangerous Genius

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
x LOCATION Hallway WITH Tessrinka, the dainty flower. FEELING Intrigued.

The formality spilling out of the woman's mouth left Vitus rather cramped. He knew Terran kind to be stubborn and proud. Also formidably resilient. But she was something else entirely. Thankfully, she had a curious side. Something he'd be more than happy to provoke if it'd pull her out of that standoffish mood. Then again, maybe he should just keep his true lineage to himself. Would it make a difference to these people? A social experiment was in order.

Vitus quirked a brow, but kept his amused expression which only broadened with her question. "Honestly? I dunno where 'de expression originated from. Alls I know is 'dat it means to assume would be makin' an a** outta you 'n me if either of us did. So for 'de time bein', how 'bout a truce?" Vitus held his hands out to the side as non-threateningly as he could muster before rolling his wrist and arm into a bow. "My name is Vitus, and in case my accent didn't give it away, I'm from Pyro. And might I add it's a pleasure and an honor to meet you, Miss Čedičová. Your clan's reputation might actually be more well known 'den you t'ink." If he didn't have honey in his tone before, he certainly did now. Whether she believed he actually knew of her clan, though, he'd leave that for her to decide. Afterall, what kind of general-in-the-making would show their hand so soon?

Bringing himself back to full height, the Prince momentarily took Tessrinka's image to mind as he gestured towards the stairway. "But if it's all 'de same to you, I'd like to see a bit more of 'dis place seein' as how we're all gonna be here for a while. Though, it'd make my day if you joined me." The Pyroan shrugged dismissively. "Unless I've somehow managed to disturb you already. It's up to you, beautiful." And with that, he'd make his way for the opposite staircase Keiko didn't take. What he'd guess about Tessrinka though would entirely depend on her decision to follow him.

Interesting Friend

11,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image
                                    User Image

meandering about first the 3rd floor then, the first floor main room accompanied by Lucio and Keiko spirits are a bit curious, hopeful, uncertain

- - - - - - - - - - - -

“Schools of children?” Rosalita asked with a small amount of confusion before remembering what a school of fish was. Then her lips cracked into a wide smile as he actually answered her question. Though the Aeran had mentioned wanting more children than her son, she knew she had glossed over that fact and would be happy to continue discussing plans for a family and their future family life.

Of course she had to think about everything he was saying and what her feelings on the matters were exactly… While she thought on the answers, she listened to him describe his job and idly twirled her finger to make a small swirl of air form around it. Just something she did when she was thinking about important decisions.

"Three or four kids in all would be good, but I’m not sure ‘ow I feel about moar yet,” she said noncommittally. Raising that many would be time consuming, she had no idea how she would handle a big family of like nine or ten if that’s what he was thinking of. “In Aer we ‘ave small families and big families. Small would be two or three children. Big I think is anything moar zen five.”

She let the swirl of air dissipate and chewed her bottom lip for a moment as she considered how best to answer his question about her future plans. They were hard to even begin deciding on before she had an idea of what the owners of the summit planned to have them do. For the time she had just been going with the flow of things so to speak.

“I don’t know yet,” Rosalita admitted, deciding putting everything in the open would be better. ”It would be naïve to think the war will end immediately. Thair will likely be some riots or rebels. Until those are under a firm control I ‘ad wanted to continue as a soldier to quell them. My powairs can stop fighting without killing if I want. ‘Owever I did want to travel. Seeing Unda would be the first place on my list. I wouldn’t mind living thair—as long as it was above water,” she added quickly with a smie. “And I would like to visit Aer every now and then. Eventually I would also like to see the othair countries outside of their battlefields.”

Hearing foot-steps, she paused and looked towards the stairs. “So we do,” she said and turned her attention to the new comer.

From the moogle search she did before leaving home, Rosalita recognized Keiko Miyamoto. Though she still didn’t know much about the woman, so she just waited until Keiko had walked close enough for her to greet without needing to yell the greeting across the hall.

“Konichiwa,” Rosalita greeted in Obrizusian before switching over to Gaian to begin the introductions. Her Obrizusian accent wasn’t perfect, but she was confident in her fluent abilities. “Keiko Miyamoto, right? I’m Libertas, Rosalita and this is Lucio Sebastian. I’m from Aer and ‘e’s from Unda. We were just about to ‘ave a look around the castle grounds.”

With a concerned look, Rosalita took one step closer to who she hoped was a certain ally. A protective instinct began to rise inside the soldier. “Are you okay? You look upset,” Rosalita inquired and looked past Keiko’s shoulder to the stairs, but there was no one there.

Captain Rosas

Celia_Angel_PhantomTheif3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff