Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Koga
Ninja

Koga changed in a different room. He came out in a males kimono. "Why are you hitting yourself woman?" he said looking at her. Man she was odd. Now she was attacking herself?

User Image

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Galahad DaMonta

West~Commoner / Falconer for the royal family

Galahad steadied Xiao-xing. "No falling this time." He let go of her and led the way to his house. It was a normal sized house. 2 rooms a kitchen and a small living area. "Here sit down." He said pointing to a seat in the room.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Xiao-xing Fang
Chinese Martial Artist

She followed Galahad. She sat down in in the chair he pointed at. Well after she removed the sword that was on her back. She looked at him.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Marie Gettard

West~Princess and spoiled brat

Marie was going to ignore that she had ever seen the man when he yell that she was not royal. She turned and looked at him. "Okay sir, If you don't think I'm royal then why do the people of this country call me Princess and my mother Queen. or my father King. I don't know of any place in this world that would cover the face of royalty. So good bye and god day to you." She said as she turned on her heal and walked away.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Haru Takamine
Samurai

Haru blinked. "Well then I guess I'm not in Edo, Nihon anymore," he said as he statched the back of his head. Where was he? "Agh...I need some Sake..." he said thinking.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Ninian velour

West~nun and a good person

Ninian looked a up when the man came in. He looked like he was wearing a dress. But she could see by the way he walked it was just really big pants. "I did something that i shouldn't have." She said smiling. She didn't realize she was back to looking at him. But could you blame her she had been stuck in a nunnery since she was 5. She was never able to look at men without a whip or something hard hitting her.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Galahad DaMonta

Galahad had been looking back at the castle. When he shut the door and turned around he saw the girl looking at him. "By the way I'm Galahad. whats you name?"

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Koga
Ninja

Koga sat down at a table in another room. Mixing some things together. He never stopped looking serous. He mixed it well then got up and walked over to his wall. He grabbed the needles and walked back to the mix stuff. He dipped the needles into it and let it dry. The dipped it again. He put about 5 coats on it then put them back on the wall.

User Image

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Xiao-xing Fang
Chinese Martial Artist

"Xiao-xing Fang," she said. She looked at him and blinked. She tilted her head to the side cutely.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Marie Gettard

West~Princess and spoiled brat

Marie was walking towards Winchester castle when she saw a group of very cute men. She walked over to them thinking she could get some fun. They were not a very good bunch of boys. They took hold of her and passed her around asking who she would want first. "Leave me alone you big jerks." Someone touched her butt and she screamed. This was not the fun she was looking for

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Haru Takamine
Samurai

A Katana was inches from 2 of the boy's neck's withing a spit seconds. "Well I don't care what people say thats no way to treat a woman even is she is not the smartest," he said. Teh blades got closer. They touched the boy's neck for a moment it was already bleeding. Thats how sharp the blades were. "Say your sorry," he said.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Ninian velour

West~nun and a good person

Ninian was starting to get hungry. Her stomach growled loudly. She looked around and just barely saw the man doing something in the other room. "I need food." She said to her hands. Ninian was bored and hungry which led to her being weird. She stared to make a puppet show with her hands.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Koga
Ninja

Koga walked about into the room and say Ninian making a puppet show with her hands. He blinked and sweat dropped. "What are you doing u Nuni or whatever it was," he said watching her.

User Image

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Fernard Megel

West~commoner and a drunk

Fernard stirred. "Ow. God i have a hangover." He sat up and saw a woman sitting not far off.He saw her clothes and remembered she was in his weird dream. He had thought he was in a diffrent world or country anyways. But how could he be he was in his bed. He looked around him. Okay so maybe he wasn't. He looked at the woman. "Where the hell am I? And who the hell are you?"

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Galahad DaMonta

"You hungry?" He didn't know how long she had been without food but he knew he was hungry. He walked in to the kitchen and took out some bread and cheese. He pulled the bread in half and split the cheese. He offered Xiao-xing some.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff