Welcome to Gaia! ::

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

this is a one x one between DarkRavenisGaara and Distant-Dendra so I would greatly appreciate it if no one would post here ~.
                But of course I can't stop you all from lurking here and reading things no matter how odd it is , but whatever. If your going to lurk in here and read enjoy I guess ? and please just refrain from posting please and thank you ~ c :

dendra-chan's love bby ~— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
                den▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
DARK HARP ( !!! ) GOLDEN sacrifical EMBODIMENT Childhood M--Memories R ------ ole of the GODDESS
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

No more talk of darkness,
                DARK Forget these wide-eyed fears.
                DARKRAVEN I'm here, nothing can harm you.
User Image

My words will warm and calm you
                Let me be your freedom,

let daylight dry your tears.
                DARK I'm here, with you, beside you,
                DARKRAVEN to guard you and to guide you

Say you love me every waking moment,
                turn my head with talk of summertime

[ Zelda !!! ] darkraven [ Online !!! ] darkraven [ Huh? !!! ]

Chatxroom
        Well, at least we were able to get out of there safe and sound.
        And... well, it was great to see Link again. Even if it was for that moment. [/small sigh] Though, I guess my duties do come first then... I hope I can see him again soon-- [/pauses]
        Eh? Oh! This must be a machine used by the surface world! We don't have this in Skyloft. [/bright smile]
        Well. It can't hurt to use this now. So, do I just write whatever comes to mind and someone joins in? [/light laugh to herself] well, only one way to find out. Am I the only one who is using this?

((RAWR! ok... so i guess after Fire Temple annnnnnd.... I need to make a new layout. 8D ))

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

██████████████████████████████ ♕ ███████████
      dendra's layout do not touch or take B Iyou feel so empty xx you feel so empty xx you feel so empty
      dendra'slayout☇ `so used ( u p )◜ so let down if you feel so ↘♕angry。
      ◜demon lord ➠﹙ weapon of❛↘ destruction ♕².. ☇resurrect× the darkness•
            User Image

d e n d r a - c h a n( •so ☇ripped.. off so ↘stepped on you're。﹕not the only one ◟◆
                                                dendraxLETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den

d e n d r aREFUSING TO BACK DOWN xxxx YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

dendra-chan██ ♕ Demon Lord Ghirahim ◟ ◆ x x fine, I suppose }◟ ◆

dendra-chan██ ♕ thinking to myself ◟ ◆ x x /chuckles how amusing ~ }◟ ◆

d e n den▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄

d e n d r a - c h a n{ •◜if you feel so ( f i l t h y ) so ↘。dirty so ******** ﹕up◆`

「▸ ▹ sly smile.◞ oh ? well isn't this peculiar ?
                      well I suppose maybe I can play around with this thing , seeing how once again . . . things didn't go as plan.
                      ahhh , oh well maybe next time they can all just die. it'd be much more easier for me.
                      「▸ ▹ smirks.◞ well now to try and figure what to do with this ~.
                      maybe I can just hand it off to one of the goblins here or something. doesn't seem that interesting at all yet it somewhat does , hmm ~

(( ooc // SOUNDS GOOD TO ME LOL.
                      and if you need to make a new layout then I need to make a new layout lol ))

▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄
                      d e n d r aif you feel so walked on x x x so painful so pissed off
                      d e n d r a - c h a n .CHAT ◆☇ ROOM﹕•
DARK HARP ( !!! ) GOLDEN sacrifical EMBODIMENT Childhood M--Memories R ------ ole of the GODDESS

User Image

Let me be your freedom,

DemonxLord
        [/surrpise gasp] ... ... ... [/considers to just just turn it off after a moment of thought]
        ... I guess then this thing isn't worth having around if someone like you will appear on this. [/distant frown]
        How did you acquire one of these?

((Gah--! No no it was a thought outload! I still have many formats to do, so this will...probably not happen~ 8D
        I mean, unless you want to do so for yourself, then yay!~ >w< ))

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

dendra's layout do not touch or take B Iyou feel so empty xx you feel so empty xx you feel so empty
            User Image

d e n d r a - c h a n( •so ☇ripped.. off so ↘stepped on you're。﹕not the only one ◟◆
                                                dendraxLETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den LETS START A RIOT den

d e n den▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄

d e n d r a - c h a n{ •◜if you feel so ( f i l t h y ) so ↘。dirty so ******** ﹕up◆`

「▸ ▹ eyebrow raise.◞ oh ? well . . . this is a nice surprise to see the Goddess' Vessel on here ~
                      oh my , well that just hurt my heart Goddess Vessel , couldn't you have said something more nicer than that ?
                      well I believe that isn't really of your business now is it Goddess Vessel ? 「▸ ▹ sly smile.◞ or maybe if you ask very politely I just might tell you.

(( ooc // PFFFFT. same here , I have too many layouts to do also. I need to hurry up and make two of them so I can log them onto a chat rp I just joined ;;
                      . . . AHAHAHA. YOU'RE FUNNY DARK 8 D
                      I'm the worst laziest person you will ever see I swear. ))

▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄ xx ▄▄
                      d e n d r a - c h a n .GODDESS ◆☇ VESSEL﹕•

User Image

Let me be your freedom,

DemonxLord
        [/still frowns at the other, glancing to one side] I can easily just leave this thing you know. And I won't be on this for long.
        What? Why would I say anything nice to... someone like yourself who wants to use the spirit of the Goddess for evil? Besides 'nicer' isn't even a word.
        [/frown deepens] I had only asked because I was curious. Now with that remark, I lost my interest in knowing how that happened.

((ooc//: Hahaha! Well-- you take your time and stuff and.. yeah. Get to new layouts first!!
        ... BRO I WOULDN'T KNOW I'M JUST A CARING CHILD!!! 8D
        lawl... honestly, I really never had seen you as lazy. =w= ))

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

「▸ ▹ fake hurt expression.◞ so soon ? but we only just got to talk Goddess Vessel, it'd be too soon for you to leave. Don't you think ?
                      oh my. correcting someone on talking, that's not nice either ~. Mmm . . . well I'm sure being the Goddess Vessel you can find something nice to say about anybody can't you ? 「▸ ▹ low chuckle.◞ after all , you're one of those people who see good in about everything don't you ?
                      oh ouch ~.
                      looks like I'm not scoring points very well am I ? 「▸ ▹ sly smile.◞ my furthermost apologies vessel ~.

(( ooc // . . . I will get to my sleep first, then to Tales of Graces, and then to sleep again, and then to do nothing, then I will do my layouts. YEEERP.
                      IT'S OKAY. THAT'S GOOD. IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO BE CARING.
                      . . . . . . . . .
                      you obvsly need to spend more time with me to realize how much of a lazy a** I am dear. ))

User Image

Let me be your freedom,

DemonxLord
        .. Of course it would be rude to leave so quickly. But seeing that it's...someone like yourself, I believe I can make an exception on this.
        After all, your plans are just too evil... how could I stand to speak with someone who wants to cause distruction to this world? [/cross arms]
        ... Not exactly. It would be rude if I ignored your speech and not correct you. [/blink once] Yes... but you aren't being helpful in trying to see what good you can cause if the soul of the Goddess is all you want to bring back Demise
        Hmph...
        Well you aren't really putting the effort now, are you... [/arch a brow slightly] ... it's fine... for now that is.

((ooc//: ... ... ... what an adventureous day, I must say! 8D
        YES! CAUSE... THAT'S HOW I AM AND LOVE PEOPLE TO BE WELL AND HAPPY AND BLAHBLAHBLAH!
        ..........so it seems. Oh! How about I watch from afar and hide under my blanket? ))

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

oh, ouch 「▸ ▹ laughs.◞ though I suppose I wouldn't mind too much if you left. not like I can get you through this.
                      unless if you were so kind enough to let me know of your location 「▸ ▹ slight smile.◞
                      ah yes, you and other people's strange quirks about needing to correct speech and so on so forth. well tell answer me this, what would you do if someone's tongue was cut off due to correcting ? 「▸ ▹ smirks.◞ I think it'd be quite humorous actually. to see someone trying to speak with their tongue cut off. oh ? well that's a shame you don't see the good in that goddess vessel.
                      but I suppose not everyone can see the good in it, and most not certainly you along with the goddess serving wretch and the stupid cockroach ~
                      well then, please do educate me on how to score these good points goddess vessel ~ 「▸ ▹ amused smile.◞ hmhm ~

(( ooc // VERY ADVENTUREOUS.
                      PFFFFFT. AND THEN WHEN YOU SHOW YOU CARE, THEN YOU THROW THEM OFF A BRIDGE AND WATCH THEM SWIM AROUND IN CONFUSION. LOLOLOL.
                      fine with me o uo
                      and sorry this is late, school just sort of kicked in and kidnapped me for a bit x D ;; ))

User Image

Let me be your freedom,

DemonxLord
        Well it is a good thing you can't. It would be awful if you could easily reach me through this device here. [/slight frown] And I'll go when I wish to.
        Hmph. Not a chance. Impa and I will get through all this together. And Link will also be right behind us, ready to stop you.
        [/gasp, covers her mouth] That would be horrible! How can you even begin to do something so... inhuman! How can you even joke about something like that!
        [/frowns] From what I know, and the information I have, you are the one to not trust to bring back an awful being.
        What? That would be too easy. [/slight huff] And I don't want you to please me at all. The only thing that would make me happy is if you stop your goal in reviving your master.

((ooc//: ADVENTURE TIME!!
        THAT IS ALWAYS AMUSING TO WATCH THOUGH!!
        ... ... ... what an adventureous day, I must say! 8D
        yush!!
        no no it's alright, I understand. Me its kicking some muses and all and...needing sleep. ;;; ))

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

it would not be awful, I think you're just over thinking things now 「▸ ▹ smiles.◞ fine, have it your way ~
                      ah yes. that is what they all say, isn't it ? but what would you do now if one of you slips up and then, everything fell to ruin ? there's always that slight chance vessel, do not forget. where ever your pathetic light lingers, that's where I linger tracing your steps 「▸ ▹ smirks.◞
                      can't be that horrible if so many people are already muted like so my dear vessel. you obviously have no knowledge of anything if you don't even know that.
                      「▸ ▹ bored expression.◞ as always I am given that description. such a mean description, I can be trusted ~
                      oh how mean 「▸ ▹ smirks.◞ . . . and then what if I did stop my goal in that ? do you plan on me to just randomly roam around the area with no one and nothing to go to ?
                      I think not vessel. a weapon always needs it's master and I do well on plan on reviving my master even if it gets to the point where I must die 「▸ ▹ eyebrows slightly narrow.◞
                      even if I have to get rid of that worthless goddess serving wretch and cockroach.

(( ooc // OHGOD. THAT CARTOON CAN DIE. IMEANWE'RENOTTALKINGABOUTTHATAREWE? YES ADVENTURE TIME LET US VENTURE OFF
                      yes indeed ! 8 D
                      omg go sleep now. I'll beat you into a coma like I did to my friend when he wouldn't sleep BI ))

User Image

Let me be your freedom,

DemonxLord
        What? Of course I'm not over-thinking. To be captured by the likes of you, and those other creatures you send out would be awful. Horrible! [/worried frown] But even I know that won't happen. I have faith that you won't be able to achieve your goal... [/determine look] I will.
        [/frowns deepens] Y-You're mistaken. That won't happen. With everything at steak, there can be no chance for us to mess up. You may have those creatures working for you, but they will fail. And even though you say you will always be tracing my steps, there is no way you could ever catch up to me. [/serious nod]
        ... What are you saying? O don't understand what you're thinking.
        [/cross arms] That's nice of you to think that you can be trusted, but from what I know of you, compare to what my instincts say, I have no way in believing what you say is true.
        [/roll eyes] It was not mean at all. ... [/slight sympathetic look] I would rather you try and find something that wouldn't cause the distraction of this world... but I see that won't be the case.
        If you won't stop then we won't stop from accomplishing our goal. Impa and Link are also a part of this, and even they will be there to stop you no matter what. [/determine look again]

((ooc//: pffft!!! THAT WAS JUST COINCIDENCE!~
        haha, no no I'm good now! So no worries. I avoid getting beat up all the time!~))

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

now now, that faith of yours might weaver and then I'll be there to crush it. and then you'll see all the fun time we can have as I get to have you with me ~ 「▸ ▹ innocent smile.◞
                      oh trust me. I'll catch up to you, and you wont know it until the last moment as you draw in a breath and see that it is far too late. and don't say that they will fail, you wont know that until it does happen. I will admit that quite a few of my minions are very quite useless and horrifyingly ridiculous and can be easily disposed of 「▸ ▹ sighs a bit.◞ but . . . I have plenty of more that would are so much stronger and more intelligent and can outwit plenty of things and can capture you my dear 「▸ ▹ smiles.◞
                      I think it is quite good you don't understand what I'm thinking dear 「▸ ▹ dark chuckle. licks lips a little.◞ you would be surely traumatized if you knew what I was thinking about ~
                      my my, first you say such a mean thing and then you brush it off so rudely. I'm so hurt ~. 「▸ ▹ chuckles.◞ of course. I should have expected you to reply with something so ' peaceful ' like that. but I'm glad you can see it probably wouldn't happen.
                      「▸ ▹ frustrated sigh.◞ is it in mortal's nature to just not at least compromise ? or maybe go with the flow ?
                      you mortals are awfully frustrating ! 「▸ ▹ extremely irritated look. eyebrows narrowing.◞ your pathetic lives will surely enough be destroyed soon anyway, might as well get it over with
                      but of course not. you all have that pathetic optimistic ' look ' upon life. but what you all fail to realize is that soon something will go wrong and then you will die.
                      which I find rather amusing but greatly frustrating. it would be so much easier and quicker if you were to hand yourself over to me just to get this over with. I promise the death of everyone will be quick and painless 「▸ ▹ slight smile.◞
                      that is if you only do this. or maybe I can spare that stupid cockroach's life, how about we throw that into the deal, hmm ~ ?

(( ooc // WAS IT REALLY ? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
                      ohkie good. GOOOOOD. lack of sleep really isn't good ; x; and it is good to avoid getting beaten up lolol ))

User Image

Let me be your freedom,

DemonxLord
        I don't believe it will happen. And nothing you say or do will ever make me doubt it. I know that you won't be able to crush what I believe. It would be awful... And I don't believe you. Not one bit. [/frowns]
        [/shakes head] It's just...something I refuse to believe. Because I have my friends that have their own duties to follow by the Goddess. And if they care for the surface world as much as I do, they will do everything they can to stop you. [/shudders] I-It won't... I will not be caught in your trap.
        [/shudders again] Then don't tell me. I don't wish to find out what you think after all.
        I was being very nice about this, but you seem to believe me simply giving up and being unlike myself is what you want. I really do feel sorry for you... to want to go through all this, for something as to bring back someone so evil... [/faint sigh]
        Hm? Everyone is different in their own....
        [/shakes head] What you say will fail. It won't happen if we all work with one another to stop you.
        The death of everyone!? I would not risk humanity over your selfish gain! [/cross arms] ... You'll hurt a lot more others if i was to easily give myself in. I know that once I get to my destination then all this will be over. And no one will have to be hurt. Not Link, or Impa, or me... maybe we can even help you if you stop with this....

((ooc//: Oh god!! I'm so so sorry this took me forever to get back at! School came out of no where and just threw work at me, then muse left and recently played Zelda again to get her back. Please forgive me! =___= ))

Altoids's Princess

IRL Fatcat

User Image

alright then keep on this . . . ' fantasy ' of goody happiness with yours 「▸ ▹ chuckles.◞ oh, that kind of hurts vessel. why do you not believe me ~ ?
                      you can all try to stop me vessel, but you all just keep pushing me slightly toward the edge. 「▸ ▹ sinister smile.◞ I wont promise I'll go easy if I get pushed toward my glorious true form. I'm merely trying to compromise with you all but . . . it seems like it's not really going to work is it ? 「▸ ▹ sighs. shakes head.◞ hm ? oh but you will dear. you were caught once, you'll be caught again, don't worry ~
                      「▸ ▹ dark chuckle.◞ exactly my point. you wouldn't even be able to handle my thoughts vessel ~
                      and what's so wrong with that hmm ? . . 「▸ ▹ amused look.◞ you feel sorry for me ? that is quite amusing vessel ! but of course you wouldn't understand would you ? no of course you wouldn't understand why I would bring back my master, the demise, the amazing glorious being that should have won in the end but just ended up being sealed in the end. but you see, that only goes to prove that even the goddess herself cannot beat my master !
                      so once that seal breaks I'm sure I'll be the one feeling sorry for you lot as you keep defying and going against us. but that is your problem of course
                      ahhh, but you forget. there's always a chance of failure, I'm willing to accept the chance of failure but what about you hmm ?
                      「▸ ▹ sighs.◞ really you are impossible to see things straight through of what happens in reality. and trust me, there will be many of you getting hurt, though the top two on my to go list is the goddess serving wretch and the cockroach of course.
                      「▸ ▹ bursts out into laughter.◞ help me ?! oh you certainly never fail to amuse me goddess vessel ! oh do please tell me how you would ' help me ', seeing how there is nothing that I need help with.

(( ooc // it's totally okay bro ! I was really busy too, I was making sure I got to graduate and stuff and yeah e u e
                      I KNOW YOUR PAIN. and dats okay. replaying the zelda game is always fun and forever needed because it's endless fun e ue ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces