Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit Watched silently as the male checked the berries before starting to look around the Jungle for Things to help him while on the beach,Hurit was about to leave when she heard the Firmillar Growl of the wild cat known to attack their tribe and the other tribe as well as some "tourists" who decided to wander to deep into the jungle,Hurit witnessed it catching the Male's sent and eyes causing the Male to back up and fall on his butt Missing all but a scratch on his cheek he then got on his feet and started to run as fast as he could back to the beach with Hurit following through the trees,Hurit watched as the male fell onto his stomach from tripping and turned to be sitting getting the Cat's fangs into his shoulder causing the male to scream in pain and hold his injured shoulder,the cat jump backwards as the man covered his face as the cat lunged to attack again. Hurit jumped into action and swung off a tree landing both feet into the cat's side launching the cat into the sand and Hurit to go all animalistic in front of the male snarling and growling like she was a cat herself at the Enemy knife drawn and hissed as the cat hissed before she darted off her hands and feet getting into a fight with the cat getting scratched and bit by the Animal it caused Hurit to wince and let out a small yelp before she slammed her knife into the Animal's neck and kicked it's dead body off her's sheathing her now bloody knife she turned to the stunned man and walked over to him as if a unsure animal would and sniffed him before smelling the blood,Hurit looked at his face and licked the scratch on his cheek as well as the wound on his shoulder before holding up a finger she then ran into the jungle but quickly came back with a shell of white Paste and bandages putting the Paste on his cheek she then put a Cloth bandage on it before ripping the torn sleeve of his shirt off and did the same to his shoulder with a smile and left the shell and bandages in front of him. She then started to get ready to run only to be grabbed softly by her wrist Hurit turned her head to look at the male.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kyle was surprised that such berries would even grow on the island, taking one to look over it. He couldn't help but smile as he started to pick afew, putting them into a pocket and even ate abit himself before hearing a low growl. Stopping abit and looked over some, only to catch the eyes before it leaped at him, stumbling back to avoid the claws, getting a cut on the cheek. He was already panicking as he pushed himself up and quickly made a mad dash to the beach, cursing till he saw the sand and made a dash, aiming to grab a rock before he tripped, landing hard. His focus was shifted when the cat bit him hard, making him scream as he used his other arm to grab a rock and swing it to bat the cat away, crawling abit and turned around, ready to strike. But that stopped when suddenly another figure, a young woman came to attack the cat, wincing as he tried to ignore the pain as he watched before finally seeing the cat killed, blinking abit as he looked up at the woman.

"Whoa whoa whoa, easy now! I ain't the enemy here!" He closed his eyes abit, not sure what to expect, however what he wasn't expecting was a lick on his cheek, cracking an eye open and looking at her, watching her as she ran off and came back, staying quiet as she treated his wound and helped her abit with the sleeve, wincing as his arm was patched, cursing some. He watcher her abit and once she was done, saw her about to take off before taking her wrist. "Whoa whoa, wait a second. Your still hurt." He noticed some of the wounds and used his free hand to pick up the things she left behind. "Cmon, let me take you to my small area, so we can patch you up."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit Looked at the Young Male and blinked looking back and forth between him and the jungle before following him silently to his camp once at the camp. Hurit sat on her knees as the Male patched her up and stayed quiet as she watched him before speaking in her native tongue to him seeing his confused face she sighed and stuttered out some English "N..Name?" she then pointed to him before herself and spoke "Hurit Aponi Jaci". thinking in the back of her head 'why isn't he trying to kill me?'

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kyle smiled, nodding abit when she started to follow him back to the camp as he made sure to be careful of her wound. Once at the camp, he set things aside to try and make a fire later, taking what she brought and decided to help her with her own wound. He was being as careful as possible before she started to speak, blinking afew times. "Um..what?" He titled his head before she started to speak in english, smiling more. "Hutet?..Hurit Aponi...Jaci?" He scratched the side of his face abit before shaking his head, smiling. "Kyle...I'm Kyle."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit smiled a bit and opened her mouth to speak but stopped looking away and took a breath "My..Name is Hurit...K...Kyle,and y..Your not going to at..attack me are you..." Hurit asked looking to where the Animal she had killed was thinking that the skin and meat was going to go to waste,Looking back to Kyle she looked into his eyes and blinked "Your..eyes are...Green..Very Green..Like that Of a gem..Never seen Eyes like yours" Hurit said before looking out to the sea.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kyle smiled abit as he listened, trying to secure the bandage on her. He was taken back abit as she asked and looked up at her. "Why would I hurt you? No real reason. Besides, you just saved my life. I do owe you alot." He couldn't help but blush abit when she commented his eyes, chuckling alittle. "Hah..thanks. Heard it's very rare so, I guess I'm lucky." He watched her look out to the ocean before looking over at the fallen cat snorting. "Don't really want that thing to go to waste, but...all I got is this damn thing and I don't know how to gut an animal." He grumbled as he dug out a small pocket knife, looking over it abit.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit Blinked and spoke "I...I'll Help you..if you wish with the cat..." Hurit said pulling out her knife from her pouch she then got to her feet and walked to the water to clean the knife off,she then once the knife was free of blood walked over to the Animal picked it up and walked back over to Kyle setting it down and looked at him.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kyle nodded abit, blinking when she took out the knife and watched her walk over to clean it, getting up some as he watched her having little to no trouble with the animal, blinking afew more times as he takes out his own 'knife' and sighed, shaking his head before looking back at her, smiling and nods abit. "Hey, any help will do in this case. Heck, can take half of it for yourself since you helped." He smiled at her before kneeling down at the cat, looking over it.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit Shook her head "you need it more then me" with that she got to her feet and walked over to a tree with a large leaf cutting the Leaf off the tree she walked back over setting the leaf down she then started to cut the Cat gutting the Animal as well as Cut the Meat into Portions and put what was edible on the leaf before Skinning the Animal Gathering what was on the leaf she walked to the water and started to clean off the blood Almost as if She knew exactly what to do,Turning once the Meat and Skin we're Cleaned she walked back over to Kyle and set the leaf down in front of him,until she heard the sound of the leafs and bushes jumping to her feet getting ready to fight she witnessed her Pet wolf Charging out of the Bushes tackling Hurit to the ground licking her "Lupin stop easy!" Hurit said while laughing.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kyle just shook his head abit as he watched. "Trust me, you deserve some of this too. I only made it temporally blind." He grumbled before he watched her get to work on cutting up the cat, blinking abit as he took notice and just about felt quezy. He smiled some after she was done, thinking to himself as he looked at her. "Believe me, you do need some of this." He smiled at her before hearing some rustling in the bushes, looking back abit and grabbed a rock, ready to strike again as he watched a wolf charge out and tackle Hurit. He was going to hit it before noticing that it was licking her, raising an eyebrow.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit laughed before noticing Lupin Gaining the scent of Kyle and lept to her feet growling at Kyle "Lupin no,he's friend" Lupin looked at Hurit then back to Kyle and huffed sitting down Hurit sighed and put her hand on Lupin's head "i'm sorry about Lupin she's protective of me,and no i really don't I'm alright really,you need it after washing up on shore after that Plane crash i'm sure" Hurit said with a smile before thinking "Do you know how to Fish?" she asked looking at him.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kyle was still abit shocked to see this wolf before it picked up his scent, holding onto the rock tightly as he was ready for the worse already before Hurit stepped in. He let out a small sigh in relief as he dropped the rock, scratching the side of his head as he thought back. "Oh! About that! Any other survivors on here? I can't be the only one.." He tilted his head at the question of fishing, and thought back. "Um...alittle, did it when I was a little kid but, that was years ago. I don't believe there is a fishing pole in any of the luggage I've dug through so far."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit shook her head "not that i know of,also a fishing pole?" "I don't use Fishing poles,i use something else,hold on let me show you" with that Hurit walked into the Jungle and sometime later she came back with a spear and grabbed Kyle's hand "let me show you" and pulled him into the water and started to show him how to fish using a spear.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kyle blinked abit as he watched her dash off, thinking to himself before looking back at the wolf, sighing as he went to check some of the other luggage, digging through some of the things to find more clothes and random stuff, sighing as he shook his head, looking over one of the shirts. "Really?" It was a graphic shirt of some questionable picture, tossing it aside before she returned, getting up almost stumbled as she grabbed his hand. He was very surprised as he watched her spear fish, smiling.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hurit Turned her head to look at Kyle and handed him the Spear "you give it a try" Hurit walked behind Kyle and helped him spear the fish at first then stepped back and watched him do it himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff