Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

Ooc: ///

Kayleigh nodded her head and smiled kindly as she watched him. When he asked her where her friend went, she blinked. "Oh, Nanaku? He had to catch up with his wife." she added softly. Seeing Nanku was her partner during important missions, the two of them usually always were out working on that since they were the only two special jounins the leaf village currently had. She took his hand and lead him forward with a smile and rather excited demeanor. Kayleigh however, lead him to the leaf village's most peaceful places, a place the hokage usually always ended up because it was always so quiet. She sat a basket down slowly stepped closer to him, taking both his hands in hers and she lightly placed her forehead to his, closing her eyes. "You know..." the kunoichi started softly.

"You don't have to be alone anymore, as long as I am... here." and with that, she sent him a gentle smile. Kayleigh felt relaxed it was almost too much of a perfect feeling. She had been wanting to get away for a while.

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Unsure / Company: Kayleigh / Location: Konoha Gardens / Health: 100%
User Image

Nyku shrugged as Kayleigh told him about her partner and walked with her leading the way her hands pulling his to lead the way, as they made it towards the spot she wanted to go and thought about how he never knew a place existed. Nyku looked around beholding the sight with awe, the beauty was something he hadn't expected to see, Kayleigh picked the perfect place to spend time in. As Kayleigh took both his hands a blush crossed his face heavily and he couldn't help but look at her eyes with her forehead against his and began to smile. Thanks Kayleigh... I know we've been friends for a while now, and I really appreciate that your always looking after me when I'm just around he rubbed his neck halfway embarrassed.

Nyku wasn't sure how to react now, he had been the quite type of guy for the longest time and Kayleigh was the only one he really talked to at all without getting awkward or keeping to himself like he usually did. Now that Kayleigh was talking to him with her right there just made him tongue tied and speechless with the blush covering his face, all he thought about was how good of a friend she was regardless of the way he was. I really like this place you brought me to, its the perfect place for our rain checks, you always manage to make my day better than if I were to go and do my own things he smiled and sat in a bench holding her hands pulling her with him.
User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

Smiling was just something Kayleigh was good at and also good at making people smile. Despite her evil brother, Kaylleigh had many friends but not as appreciated as Nyku. When he sat down he pulled her with him and she sat close at his side. "Maybe....maybe we can become more the. Friends." she said softly. It had only taken her a minute to reLize before giving a faint blush. For once she has never done so before now.

Kayleigh blinked her eyes and looked at the Hyuuga . Well they know each other and were comfortable to be themselves when one another is around. Kayleigh on the other hand, wasn't sure because he was of the Hyuuga clan and they were protective of their well being and secrets. Look at Sanual: he loves Arianna so much that he will do anything to make sure she was safe and well.

Kayleigh looked down. "...ignore what I said." she said shyly.

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Slightly flustered / Company: Kayleigh / Location: Konoha gardens / Health: 100%
User Image

Nyku was enjoying the time they were spending in the gardens so far and regardless of how massively nervous he had felt with Kayleigh sitting next to him and the way he couldn't explain he was feeling. Nyku then heard what Kayleigh said and thought about it a moment not really processing it till a moment later, he froze up and his heart started racing faster and his mind started to catch up. Was she saying what he thought she said? did she really want this after all he was himself and he felt like she wasn't actually sure about it but that was his mind playing with him. Nyku tuned and looked at her in the eyes taking note about how serious she was, he then knew some how he was desirable by some kind of chance and this made him blush even heavier and his heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest. W-well... are you sure..i mean I am a hyuuga...I dont feel like I'm good enough for you.. he said closing his eyes still with a heavy blush across his face.

I can't ignore it because well...I want to be more than that.. I mean the only thing I have besides my skills and family that makes me well me is solitude..Then there was you, I don't think I've ever liked someone more because I don't have no one else...You have always been there for me with me when I had nothing else. He froze and paused a moment realizing that he was pouring his heart out and hadn't meant to break down like that, he was always calm and dignified when under any situation but not when he was near Kayleigh. Just..You make me who I've always wanted and liked to be when I'm around you.. He laughed nervously thinking he sounded ridiculous. Nyku went quiet and embarrassingly after spilling his guts, what made him do that was it that day and how strange it felt or had he always thought that and wanted to just burst out and say it. He nervously continued to rub his neck as he couldn't keep eye contact with Kayleigh and felt too nervous to do so S-sorry..i don't know what happened there.... he chuckled nervously.

-MeLoDys-AnGeL-
User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

Kayleigh listened to him carefully as she continued keeping her eyes down ward, she slowly looked up into his violet eyes and then sent a soft, gentle and kind smile. "Your brother is a Hyuuga and he has Arianna. I am no different. Just like you hun." she responded truthfully. Others called the Inuzuka clan 'mutts' because of their inhabitants and well, techniques and blood line. Kayleigh however, ignored other people's comments and allowed them to be childish on labeling others. Kayleigh, unlike most others, was this dainty kunoichi from the Inuzuka clan, a sister to a criminal, and still standing strong.

"To be honest, the only person I see not liking our relationship would be Sanual." she admitted. Despite this, everyone in the leaf village knew how Sanual was about a lot of things. Nyku's older brother wasn't someone you toyed with or messed with. She shrugged him off tho, "Nyku, you choose what you want to be happy. No one can make your choices but yourself." she placed her hands on his and smiled, looking back into his eyes once more. "Accepting a relationship is definitely something I will not pressure you with. If you don't want to, it's rather understandable." Kayleigh responded almost quietly. She wasn't upset over it, she was the type to put others before her own to make sure they are on the right track.

All the pink headed kunoichi wanted, was to make sure he was happy and choose what he wanted. "Take your brother for example. He's known Arianna for many years since the day he tutored her in taijutsu when she was a genin. He stepped closer when he realized he wanted her. And now they are engaged." Kayleigh stated softly. Arianna and Sanual had been together for 8 years and now engaged. It wouldn't be much longer until Nyku would gain a sister in law, a well respected one in the matter. Kayleigh smiled. "We are two people who are comfortable with each other and can tell each other everything."

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Embarrassed / Company: Kayleigh / Location: Konoha gardens / Health: 100%
User Image

With a heavy blush still across his face Nyku sat there next to Kayleigh looking at her and listening to what she said and thinking about his brothers relationship as an example, even though he has never seen a softer side to him he. Nyku knew his brother was always one to give his all in everything and that's how Nyku always was too just like his brother he knew he could give everything he could to make something work regardless of the way he was. Kayleigh... I do want to be with you, The only person I could count on was you anytime i was In need and that hasn't ever changed till this day he took her hands and continued to look her in her eyes. No matter what happens or who likes it I know what I want and I've always wanted to make you happy like you do for me anytime I'm with you. Nyku smiled and paused a moment no longer feeling nervous but happy and excited to live for something more than himself, his mind racing with the times she had been around and it was his time.

Your not forcing me to do anything..i have always wanted to care for you and watch over you but more than just because I'm your friend... I really care about you and I want to do more for you than only a friend can do.. he began to blush again. Nyku was relieved to finally tell her the whole truth in a way he was absolutely sure he wanted this but never took action till now. I..I love you Kayleigh and I want to share my life with you and protect you..because your special to me and I know we can be great togetherhe then brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek moving closer to her. He heart raced and his mind went blank and all he knew was what he wanted to do and he was going to show exactly how he felt, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers for a long moment while still holding her hands.
User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

Without a second thought on everything, Kayleigh couldn't help but listen to every word, repeating everything in her mind as he spoke, admitting his feelings that he wanted to be more then friends, to give her that only a lover could offer. Kayleigh lightly kept hold of his hand and when he leaned closer, she tilted her hand closer into his hand as he caressed her cheek, opening her blue eyes to look into his own. "Then let us have this inseparable relationship. We shall work together in everything we do, get through times and feelings we share. Start up our own life together. Just the both of us. Despite what anyone else says." she whispered only for him to hear. Even though no one came here, it was just the two of them.

Kayleigh, however, was more frightened of what her older step brother could do to him if he were to accidentally get in the way, or if the two of them were to accidentally get in the way with something. Kayleigh was willing to take any risk; if Nyku were killed by anyone or from anything, she would probably end up lost, depressed, and more or less, promise herself to die with him. Just like an animal, once it loses it's mate- the other also soon dies to follow after. Perhaps it was natural with her clan? The pink headed kunoichi was taken by surprise when Nyku leaned to her, pressing his lips to her own and after a moment, Kayleigh relaxed her muscles, as her fingers laced to his hands, her lips parted to accept the kiss. She felt hesitant at first-- well duh it was their first kiss after all! But once she kept her hands to his, their fingers laced together; she got comfortable with it and smiled between a kiss. She leaned to him more, deepening the sweet kiss, with each kiss became more stern, more deeper and of course; more passionate. She released her fingers from his and her right hand trailed up onto his chest and onto his shoulder as her left had done the same with his other shoulder. Her hands rested onto his shoulders, lightly grasping onto his jacket.

However, she finally pulled away slowly and looked up at him. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him and smiled tenderly. She was more happy then ever. The kiss must have lasted at least ten to fifteen minutes, time just decided to fly by. "We shall spend every minute and every second of the day by each other's side." she said softly- but of course if a mission was required for either of them, they would have to go, but perhaps one would be able to accompany the other if it were eligible.

"I love you too, Nyku. Always had. Always will."

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Calm / Company: Kayleigh / Location: Konoha Gardens / Health: 100%
User Image

Nyku now relieved he spilled his feelings and Kayleigh felt the same way he gripped her hands tighter and smiled at her I can't wait, lets show our families what our union can accomplish. Nyku looked her deep in her eyes for a long while and grew excited that this had become his reality, although he never thought this day would come previously he had always thought it wouldn't at all. Kayleigh was the only woman in Konoha he would ever be so protective over and well would even talk to him seeing how his clan and mannerisms were intimidating, but Kayleigh was strong and her personality was a perfect for him. Even though she was higher in the ranks than Nyku was he knew before long he would be climbing up the ladder and soon they would be able to take missions together, protecting and working side by side with her would make his life complete. His heart felt as if it was going to jump out of his chest after the long kiss they shared for what seemed like forever, what else could he possibly want it felt like he was complete and could just live.

I can't wait to share my life with you and just to be in yours, And a picnic as our first lunch together this couldn't be any more of a perfect day he continued to stare into her eyes. He then got up off the bench and took her with him to look around some more and as he did he held her hand tight while their arms were crossed with each others, He was now a proud man that he never thought he could show off but now that Kayleigh was by his side his inner strength could come out and make him a better man. I'm so glad I love such an amazing girl, I love you so much Kayleigh Inuzuka , I know my family will be happy my brothers always made them proud but this time its my turn he laughed playfully as he walked through the gardens with her.
User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

Kayleigh listened again and blinked when he brought her to her feet and walked with her at his side. She kept close and her hand grasped his tightly as she couldn't help but just walk here smiling. She blinked again when he mentioned that informing their families about their union made her fidget calmly. "My brother isn't the best person, you know." she added. Talon wasn't that great with relationships apparently; according to what he was currently doing to Sanual and Arianna. He was tormenting them and she had yet to figure out why. She didn't want him hurting Nyku in any way or form. Kayleigh stopped but then thought clearly. The elders of the Inuzuka clan were okay with anything but if she remembered correctly, the Inuzuka clan and the Hyuuga clan had some sort of secret hatred towards another. The Hyuuga referred them to as "mutts" and that they had no dignity within themselves. This mattered not to Nyku, nor was it to Kayleigh.

Despite their ranks, it was a title. Kayleigh was the same age to Nyku but she had became a special jounin at the age of 18 for her talents in sensing and hunting. Kayleigh then stopped only to look over to him. "Our union? So soon?" she responded. She felt lost but she was just a ditz sometimes. Kayleigh was usually smarter. No, her and Nyku were probably going to be a life long thing as of now. She though about Sanual and Arianna suddenly and sighed. "You don't fear that your family will have an issue over it? Look at your brother. He's going to marry one of the most respected kunoichi in the village."

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Relaxed / Company: Kayleigh / Location: Konoha Gardens / Health: 100%
User Image

Nyku wondered but couldn't blame Kayleigh for feeling the way she did about her brother, not only was he rogue but once he would have gotten word about their union Nyku expected him to show up soon after. I know who your brother is and I'm prepared for it... I'm here at your side for you and if he wants to come after me so be it ill still be by your side fighting to keep you he smiled at Kayleigh. Nyku didn't think much of whatever could possibly pull them apart till she mentioned their families histories, this made a pained look cross his face and he winced a little irritated that his family of course might ruin something else for him. Nyku still had his resolve and he knew that they could bridge this gap when they got to it, he knew though that he was the youngest they could pass him off so easily seeing as they were more focused on Sanual's marriage. But in his mind he knew they would still pay some mind and he would have to do all he could to ensure his place by Kayleigh's side in marriage. I will be with you Kayleigh no matter what my family says they brought my mother into the clan with no questions, and she wasn't the finest of her clan my dad insisted he assured her.

I'm completely committed to you from here on out Kayleigh and we've known each other for a very long time now I trust you... I'm not worried about my family nor yours ill do my best to prove myself to both our families. Nyku proceeded to look at Kayleigh and kiss her lightly once again, he held her hands still and smiled at her with a determined look in his eyes he always had when he set his mind on something, a typical hyuuga attitude that made the hyuuga who they were.
User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

In the most worst case scenerio they could always run away right? Kayleigh giggled softly and then began to listen to him once more. "Okay, okay." she responded with a giggle. Nyku was always so kind and playful with her she loved it. And the fact he was more determined to keep her and bring her into his family made her feel special. Kayleigh accepted the kiss once more and returned the favor, then looking into his eyes. "Worst case, our families don't like either of us, we could run away far away! Star our own family." she added, rather playfully. But she probably hinted that seriously but wasn't really. Things could just be peaceful here right? Arianna was in the process of adopting Jin's younger sister as her own which wasn't entirely expected but Kayleigh was told by Arianna that Sanual would have an issue with hit seeing it wouldn't be his own child that Jin's sister would have to work to prove she's worthy. Typical Hyuuga ways unfortunately. They expect their own kind to live up to certain expectations.

"Oh! What if you have a niece or nephew in the future Nyku! perhaps you could be a model and teach her some ways of your clan?" she responded. Sanual and Arianna seemed to have life pretty easy and know what they were doing. Sanual however, was one of Kayleigh's partners in missions since they were both elite jounin.

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Happy / Company: Kayleigh / Location: Konoha Gardens / Health: 100%
User Image

Nyku chuckled along with Kayleigh nodding at her comment I would go anywhere with you, Your right though all we need is each other if need be we can see the world... together He added quite seriously himself. He thought about that fact seriously and wondered what his family would truly say, his mother would support him no matter what his dad had ultimate say though being the head of the branch house. There was also the main house that had his cousin Kushina who would take the head of the hyuuga clan seeing as Tobirama wasn't around to take the head of main house. He knew the main house had ultimate say over all though and he wasn't absolutely sure what Kushina would say to this union it was his cousin but she had always put the clan into perspective. I'm not worried about my clan though compared to the hyuuga clan in the past, our clan is a lot more lenient these days my cousin Kushina is even head of the main house.

He smiled at her completely positive about the future when Kayleigh mentioned a niece or nephew which made him give a blank stare not exactly processing in his head. A n-nephew or niece? I would be proud uncle, I can only visualize what that would be like till I had my own kids I suppose I would take pride in it. He scratched his head and still kind of chuckled thinking about the possibility, Sanual would probably train him to the bone knowing his brother, he would be the cool uncle that taught him anything he wished. I would love that, but with my kids I would absolutely adore them, can't even describe it now but ill love being a dad he grew excited and fidgety at the thought about clearly showing how much he liked the idea. Nyku then sat underneath a tree with Kayleigh playfully pulling her with him, the shade was cooling and a nice breeze blew through the gardens , the rustling of grass and leaves echoed through the gardens creating a peaceful setting.
User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

With: Nyku Hyuuga
Thoughts: To be his bride would only be an honor

Kayleigh tilted her head at his comments. She could only imagine life if Sanual and Arianna were to have their own child. Was Arianna even able? Kayleigh knew all too well about that girl's health and she spoke too quickly to even mention that part of it. She frowned. But said nothing over it. She was pulled down with him under a tree. Closing her eyes only to listen to the area around them- nature. Kayleigh loved nature and listening to the whistling of the trees and grass was all too clear to her because of her senses. She brought it to her attention that Nyku loved kids... who didn't? Talon maybe. She shook at the thought of what he was planning to do to Minaka.

Kayleigh smiled and the back of her hand gently brushed against his cheek. "Whenever you see ready. I will be more then happy to be the mother of your children." she said softly. She turned and pulled a charm out of her pocket and placed it in her hand. "For good luck, also."

ApocalypseReinWolf
User Image

Nyku Ferreos Hyuga
User Image

User ImageMood: Playful / Company: Kayleigh / Location: Konoha Gardens / Health: 100%
User Image

Nyku sitting under the tree with Kayleigh brought a certain peace to him he thought he could only feel during training or meditation, something about being around her made him feel complete. Is this how being with someone was supposed to feel?, Or was it just Kayleigh who just made everything so great and he had just barely noticed it now that he was with her. He sat back against the tree and relaxed with the breeze blowing his hair, the surrounding area seemed to dance with the wind in waves, Nyku closed his eyes and move closer to Kayleigh. Nyku then blushed heavily hearing Kayleigh wanting to be the mother of his children I can't wait,...I wonder how our children would look?, I hope they get your looks for luck he laughed being all too serious about it. He then nudged Kayleigh playfully smiling at her I'm so lucky I have the most amazing fiancé, and her fruit salad he stuck his tongue out still smiling.
User Image
Kayleigh Inuzuka
-- The Special Jounin --

With: Nyku Hyuuga
Thoughts: I love him with anything!

Kayleigh smiled softly and poked his cheek. Checking him carefully she eyed him. "HA. to look like me would just be a mini me! A little devil." she stated. Since she secretly was one if someone pissed her off. cough cough. Talon. Kayleigh couldn't help but playfully nudge back and when he mentioned the fruit salad, she pulled the small bowl from her pouch and shoved a strawberry in his mouth and laughed quietly. Continuing this long day together, Kayleigh had fallen into a soft slumber in his arms, only to hold onto him lightly.

Not for so long after several more months passed. Kayleigh was sent on a long mission which caused her ego to just explode eventually. She felt like she had been away from Nyku for too long and when her and her partner entered through the village gates, she laid down under a tree. her long, curly pink hair lay blowing with the wind against the grass. Until Nanaku hovered her and smiled, "Boo!" he called out to her, she jumped and opened her eyes which caused the dark haired male to laugh. "Relax...relax... it's just me." Nanaku tried to not laugh- it was too funny to see her jump like that. Kayleigh looked up at the man and sighed. "Yeah well, you're blocking the sunlight." she complained. "Actually Kayleigh. I know you just got back...but I really have to talk to you." he stated. his voice changed from cheerful to serious, Kayleigh looked up at him again. "Once you get off me..." she added.

ApocalypseReinWolf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces