Welcome to Gaia! ::

MunchCam's Partner In Crime

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: Why....Of all the dirty tricks! // Status: Terrible Company: Carter, and the soldiers. // Theme: Shards of Loss

User Image

They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild!
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is suddenly about to flower.

We are lightning
Straying from the thunder
Miracles of ancient wonder
This will be the day we've waited for
This will be the day we open up the door
I don't wanna hear your absolution
Hope you're ready for a revolution
Welcome to a world of new solutions
Welcome to a world of bloody evolution
In time-your heart will open minds
A story will be told and victory is in a simple soul

Remi looked over at Carter as he thanked her for healing the wolf. She had to, it was their fault he was hurt, and she didn't want him to die because that'd cause chaos. Much like what was happening already. She tensed hearing him being able to kill them all if he wanted to. She was a bit afraid to be honest. She doesn't know much about him, and only knew him for one day, he was being kind to her yes, that could of easily been a trick, and those powers her father mentioned....

Hearing him ask them the reasoning, she blinked a bit in confusion. Why did he say that when they were talking. The wolves started the war for killing off that family...Didn't they? Sure the king was the one who started the war, but they provoked it. Her eyes widened slightly as Kai shot him in the shoulder. She lowered her eyes not wanting to look at the wolf. Tharon released his grip causing her to start coughing before a sword was to her neck. She tensed leaning against the General, Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "Are you mad?! The lumberjack will have your head if you even-!" She shouted before she heard Carter's reply. Her eyes were still wide looking around seeing Kai being the only one as uneasy as she is for this turn of events.

Tharon laughed as Carter gave up. "Good, Men tie him up, and if you try anything, she's dead. The king won't mind that I did this, Red. We got the big bad wolf in our hands.~" He said as Remi gritted her teeth. "For someone who just said 'She won't be used by scum like you' It's backfiring at you right now, Tharon!" She snapped before the general tightened his grip, and she soon felt blood trickle down her neck. "Shut up brat." He mumbled as the men tied up Carter by his hands, and legs leaving him enough space to walk, but not run.

As they all started back for the castle, Tharon kept Remi in his grasp to avoid Cater doing anything funny. Kai looked at her with worried eyes before looking at Tharon. "Sir? You sure this is alright?" He asked as Tharon nodded. He hated the brat, but she was right. The Lumberjack would have his head if he knew about his little deal with the wolf, and if he actually killed her. Though, it was working and he was going with it. He could say the wolf was threatening her, and Kai saved her. That'd get him some praise too.

Your world needs a great defender
Your world's in the way of harm
You want a romantic life a fairytale that's full of charm
Beware that the light is fading
Beware as the dark returns
This world's unforgiving
Even brilliant lights will cease to burn
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever
Hope and peace are lost forever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED the human campsite
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING irritated and slightly sad
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED wolves, remi and some human soldiers
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE Clash of the Sol

____˩σʌɛ
                                                    ____________________this is MY game now
                                                        The moment that the soldiers had tied Carter's wrists and ankles, he knew that what he did was a bad idea. He could have escaped, like Remi wanted. He could have distracted them while his wolves ran and quickly follow after them. He could have done anything else, but no, Carter just had to go and get himself into this stupid mess.

But then the group started towards the castle and Carter felt something poking his back. He turned his head and looked behind him, seeing a soldier poking him in the back. With his own goddamn sword. He sighed, before he said, "You shouldn't touch that. That sword isn't meant for human hands, you know." The soldier just laughed and dug the blade into his back slightly. Carter winced and shook his head as he grumbled, "Stupid humans, they never listen..." Carter raised his head and looked up when his ears twitched. Something was close by. Did his wolves really get to Clark so fast? Oh god. And if Clark decided to gather a few more of his troops...

"H-Hey... you guys won't listen to me but you should really let me go and get to safety..." Carter said, as he glanced over his shoulder nervously. Something was coming and it was more than just Clark. But he couldn't tell what it was. He just knew that the hair on the back of his neck and stood up and usually when that happened, it meant that something bad was going to happen. Carter stumbled a bit when he was prodded in the back and told to shut up. He turned his head and looked at Remi, "Red, you can feel that too, can't you?"

Carter looked around and his ears fell flat on his head. The soldier behind him prodded him in the back again and that made him stumble a bit. He looked over his shoulder and made a face at the soldier, before he heard Tharon announce that they had arrived at the castle. The bad feeling in Carter's stomach got 10x worse and he let out a nervous laugh, before he mumbled, "The King isn't going to like seeing my face..."

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ O-O-C bleh,,,,

The story as to why we're fighting is lost, what's even the point anymore?

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: No more blood shead today! Innocent solders would of died! // Status: Unconscious, and bleeding profusely Company: Carter // Theme: Tsukuyomi

User Image

We are lightning

Remi kept in step with Tharon gritting her teeth hearing everyone talk. She stayed silent throughout their walk trying to think of a better situation for this. She was an enforcer too! Even if she didn't like to. Plus, the sword was uncomfortably close to her neck. Feeling the wind shift around them, she looked up, and as around as she could only to get crushed by the armor of Tharon's arm again. "Hey, stop squirming." He demanded causing her to cringe. She always hated this general. Out of all the ones her father had to choose why him?! She knows he's after her father's role. He's been kissing his a** for years, and trying to to seem bad to her father to raise in the ranks. She knows of the truth, but never had the courage to tell him.

Hearing Carter about mention leaving him for safety. Her eyes widened realizing what he meant by that. His wolves left him to find someone....That someone brought friends, and are after their heads. Gritting her teeth as he said they were near the castle she knew what needed to be done. The wind around her started to flux as she felt Tharon trying to contain her. "I-I'm not letting this happen! M-maybe to you, but not the others!" She said as the wind began to increase in speed. Soon a bubble of wind exploded around her expelling the man that was containing her to a near by tree with the sword on the opposite side of the path.

As they all stared at her in shock, Remi walked over grabbing Tharon's blade, and looked back seeing him about to protest, but was soon silenced by the white glow from her eyes as a barrier appeared around him unabling him to proceed. Wind fluxed through his sword since she knew of his abilities over fire. It was mainly to prevent him from trying to burn her hands. She walked slowly passed all of the soldiers as Tharon was becoming furious. "You damned fools! KILL HER! She's not the King's Daughter! Only a MONSTER!" He shouted as they looked from their general, to Remi. She sighed heavily trying not to let his words get to her as she knew her father was watching this from the castle window. Most likely seeing what she was trying to prevent as well.

As she looked up at the one who held Carter's sword that was in a previous stab wound he made, her eyes narrowed. "Drop your weapons, and head inside." She stated as she used the wind to help boost the sword up since it was too heavy for her alone. Swinging it down, she maneuvered it to slice the rope binding Carter's hands, and ankles before stabbing it in front of Thraron. "NOW!" She demanded glaring at the solders who then fled into the Castle, and up to the throne room only to see the king witnessing this all.

Zachary sighed before giving out a small smirk seeing the events unfold. "She's my daughter all right...A tactical one too knowing when missions need to be abandoned." He said knowing his troops weren't ready, and the enemies outnumbered all of them. He knows she doesn't like to fight, which was why he had that noble take away something else besides her memories. Not wanting his little girl to become a weapon for their race. However, putting his trust into someone not of his kingdom was most likely not a good call on his part because of this small awakening.

Remi walked over to Carter, and used her magic to dig into the arrow wound quickly so she'd be able to pull out the arrow with ease before she summoned her staff to heal all of his wounds. Once that was done, she grabbed his sword that lied of the floor before handing it back to him. "Leave Tharon for the wolves. He's committed so much treason over the years...He should of been sentenced to death years ago..." She said glaring at the general before he summoned his own weapon to him, and broke through her barrier with a fiery explosion. She held her arms up as she stood in front of Cater before he stood before them with molten soul around him. "There's no way I'm letting a brat like you get the better of me!" He shouted as she went to attack.

Tensing up, she turned around, and grabbed Carter's better arm as she sued the wind to boost them up, and away from Tharon. Unfortunately for her, she received a burning slash to the back diagonally causing her to bite her lip to not scream as she forced themselves away from the situation at hand, but unfortunately not that far from the possible battle at hand. Once they landed, her eyes returned to their amber state, but duller than usual due to so much power that was used, and her wound. Letting go of the wolf, she let go of her staff, and fell to the side unconscious as blood began to pool from her back, and tears streaming from her eyes.

Zachary gritted his teeth looking at the wolf troops. "Gather the men! That b*****d injured the princess severely. I can only hope she made the right call about saving that damned wolf...MOVE! Gather the healers as well!" He said as they all prepared for what little defense they could muster up in such short time. He was only worrying about the healers for his daughter. If Tharon doesn't get killed by the wolves...Then, with what his men told him, he'd die by his own blade.

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies MEET HERO!Remi! Phenomenal cosmic powers!!! Itty bitty defense stats, and stamina.

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED the castle
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING worried
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED remi

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        It was like everything had happened so fast.

First Remi some how told everyone that it was enough. And then she pulled the arrow out of him and she quickly saved him for some idiot's attack. And then Remi just collapsed to the ground, bleeding.

It took Carter a few moments to realize what had actually happened. He quickly dropped to his knees and hesitantly placed a hand on her. Oh no, what was he going to do? He glanced up towards the way they came, soon getting a feeling about the people that were soon going to join them. And he was right. There were his troops, lead by his best man, Clark. Carter looked over his shoulder back towards the King and his men. They looked... hesitant, afraid. He lets out an annoyed sigh and watched as his troops spread out among him, keeping their eyes on the enemies ahead.

"Prince Carter! There you are! I he-" Clark had cut himself off when he saw the girl in Carter's arms. Carter tilted his head and looked up at Clark. He ordered, "Heal her, Clark, do me a favor. She... she tried to save me. And I can't just let her die!!" Carter didn't know why, but there was just something about this girl that he... he liked. And if she were to die, he would never forgive himself.

Clark hesitated. He didn't want to heal the enemy. But his prince had ordered him to do so. And he wasn't one to ignore the prince's wishes. So he waved at Carter to back away, before he knelt down next to the girl. He raised his staff above her and started chanting some strange words. As he chanted, her wounds started to close and blood started to flow back into her body. When Clark was done, he lowered his staff and gazed up at Carter, before he mumbled, "She'll be okay, she just needs some rest right now. I advise we take her with us...," Clark glanced down at her, before he continued, "But I advise that we lock her up, in the dungeon. She could potentially be dangerous. And it will be for her own safety. You know how, ahh, our people take to these... humans."

As soon as Clark finished healing Remi, Carter had let out a sigh that he didn't know that he held in. He shifted and turned his head towards his best man and listened to what he had to say. But Carter didn't say anything. Clark was right... Remi could be dangerous. But he trusted her. She was kind to him and she was just wonderful. Carter shifted and carefully picked her up, shifting her until she was on his back. He then stood up and nodded at Clark, "You're right, lets go. She's coming with us. I'm not leaving her with these pitiful humans."

The two then ran off towards the others and the large troop made their way back to the wolf kingdom.

Upon arriving in the kingdom, the troops separated and Clark and Carter went back to the castle. Clark followed Carter up to the chambers and he watched as Carter laid the girl down on the bed. Clark stared at his prince, before he spoke up with, "M-my prince! I thought we agreed to keep her in the dungeon...?" Carter pulled the blankets over Remi and moved to sit on the floor next to the bed, before he said, "Sorry, Clark, I'll watch over her until she awakes. Keep me informed and tell one of the troops to patrol the border. There's no doubt the King and his men will be coming here to try and take his daughter away." Clark was about to fight back, but he stopped himself and just said, "Yes, my lord." He then turned on his heel and walked out the door, heading out of the room and leaving Remi and Carter alone.

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ O-O-C soooo late and crappyyyyy ; A;

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Location: The forest, away from the pathways. // Thoughts: No more blood shead today! Innocent solders would of died! // Status: Unconscious, and bleeding profusely Company: Carter // Theme: The Light Swaying in the Ravine

User Image

We are lightning

Remi fell into a dream like state as everything happened around her. Her life was mainly flashing before her mind due to the loss of blood. Her memory went back to when she was ten, and a darkened figure stepped back from her. "There. Now she'll be like her old self once she fully wakes up." he said looking over at the Lumberjack. He nodded with a smile on his face. "That's great. I never knew you'd be so good at this type of thing $#*^%@" He said while Remi didn't catch his name.

As she came to, her eyes fluttered open to see herself staring at a ceiling instead of a clear sky. She blinked in confusion. "Why is it a ceiling? Wasn't I outside a few minutes ago?" She thought as she began so sit up, only for her eyes to widen, and shrivel into a fetal position in the bed covering her mouth not to scream so loudly as tears streamed down her face. It felt like someone slapped on a puddle of lava onto her back.

Shivering in her spot, she stopped slightly to notice something off. These weren't her usual sheets nor the medical sheets at home. Those had a different color and pattern to them. So, where was she?? Shifting so she didn't have to have her back connect with the mattress since it was still raw, she tried to investigate the room. When her eyes landed on Carter, her eyes filled with worry. "C-Carter?! Are you okay? How's your shoulder? Where are we exactly..." She said her questions getting softer as she went. She didn't like to be that demanding, and an onslaught of questions like that made her feel not like herself, but she was really curious none the less.

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        While Remi was passed out on his bed, it left Carter to think. Think about what he was supposed to do. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't bring Remi out and into the open. If his clan knew he had a human girl with him, all would be lost. They wouldn't listen to him anymore. And he's come so close to having them listen to his thoughts about the wars and his plans, what was he supposed to do? He couldn't let her go back to the King and his men, either. They would surely try to kill her. Or, at least, ask her about her whereabouts when the wolven leader "stole" her.

Boy was Carter in a bad position. Maybe he should have listened to Clark about all of this... No, he would not think that way. For the time being, he'd check and make sure everything was okay. So he gathered himself and went into the connected bathroom he had. He stripped off his bloody clothes and into the new set that he brought with him. Carefully he slipped his jacket over his bad shoulder and looked at his wound in the mirror. It may not be there or bleeding anymore, but he could feel it. He knew he could feel it. It was still burning. Stupid human weapons.

He gathered his courage and looked at himself in the mirror. Well... he didn't look too bad, so that was a good sign. He ran a hand through his mane and fixed himself up, before he spun on his heel and exited the bathroom. Almost as soon as he entered the other room, Remi shot up in bed and looked at him. He let out a small laugh when he heard her asking all of these questions. He slowly walked towards the bed and sat down on the end of it, flashing her a small smile, "Whoa there, Red, calm down for a second." He cast a glance at his shoulder, "I'm fine, my shoulder just stings a little, is all."

His head tilted to the side for a moment, before he looked away, "Welcome to the land of the wolves. You're in the castle, in my chambers." A small smirk formed on his lips and he nodded at Remi, "Don't worry, you're safe here. Only one person knows you're here and that's my dear right-hand-man, Clark. He's the one who healed your back. Err, most of it." He ran a hand through his hair again and gazed away from her, muttering, "Maybe I'll have him come back and check on you..."

He shook his head and looked back at Remi, "But first things first, we need to talk about what happened back at the castle."

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ O-O-C a very late reply and i apologize! o n o

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Carter's room.
// Thoughts: W-why here?! Wait, what DID happen back there... // Status: Confused, and embarrassed Company: Carter // Theme: Fake Jewel

User Image

We are lightning

Remi sighed of relief hearing his shoulder was aright. "That's good. I thought they hit an important nerve, or something." She stated before looking around once he mentioned they were in the wolf clan's castle. They were told that wolves lived in caves so the stories really did need improving. Though her mind froze slightly at what he said next.

They weren't in a medical area, but HIS room?! Her cheeks instantly turned red as she looked back seeing that whatever burned her back didn't cause blood to leak onto the bead. A shallow sigh escaped her lips before looking at Carter. A deeper flush appearing once she saw his smirk. She got out of the bed, and spun on her heel bowing her head slightly. "I-i'm sorry! It doesn't look like i made a mess though so that's a relief!" She said before she began to regain her balance.

Remi blinked slightly when he asked about what had happened back near their castle. She tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean? You broke free of their grip as did I, but after that, I only remember waking up here. I thought you'd know what happened." She said before reaching for her hood. Her eyes widened realizing her two signature accessories were gone! Her hood and staff! Looking over at Carter. She hesitated slightly unsure of how to ask her new boiling questions. Specially since they were still in HIS room. Her father didn't even let her into other boy's rooms!

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ Ɔαятɛя - тнɛ ωσℓғ

____˩σʌɛ
                                                        The wolf prince bit down on his bottom lip and chewed on it nervously. What was he going to do with Remi? He had no idea. Clark was good at keeping secrets, but he knew that his second-in-command really wasn't happy with his decision of keeping the girl not in the dungeon. Let alone his room. Alone! Hey, he's not that kind of a guy when it comes to being alone with a cute girl, such as Remi. God what the hell was he supposed to do?

He blinked himself out of his thoughts and stared at Remi when she said that she doesn't remember anything after the both of them broke free. Carter's hand shot up nervously to his head and he raked a hand through his hair, deeply sighing. "After Clark saved you, we just brought you back here. That's all." His gaze shifted from her and towards the wall. What really did happen back there?

A bad feeling rose in Carter's gut and he looked back at the girl, "Remi... Your father, the King, what do you think he'd do if I... If I turned myself over to him?" He looked away from her again and shifted on his feet awkwardly, "I mean, aside from trying to kill me. Do you think he'd listen to reason if I tried to talk to him so we could end this cursed war?" Remi didn't have to answer, Carter already knew the answer. He knew enough about the King to know that he wouldn't listen to reason. But he at least had a chance on trying to get somewhere with him, right?

"I want to talk to your father. I want to end this war."

on another level
                                                    you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ O-O-C o w o

Stubborn Giver

17,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Carter's room.
// Thoughts: He's serious...I'm not letting him kill Carter... // Status: Worried, but understanding. Company: Carter // Theme: The Way

User Image

We are lightning

Remi blinked slightly as Carter said that his second in command 'saved her' "S-saved me from what?! I-i mean...How did I get hurt anyways...." She said before mumbling a sorry for exploding like that. She didn't like people hiding things from her. Her father did it all the time. Battle statuses, reports, missions that she soon learned about through soldiers, and not to mention what happened the day she saw a cloaked figure above her. The night that he finally told her about with the death of her mother...

She tensed up as he commented about turning himself over to her father. "You've seen how we react to you. My father knows you're going to be the strongest wolf clan member in their history. He'll want to kill you to avoid a massacre. He believes more bloodshed is the answer. It's why I joined in the war...To try to think more passively about this situation..." She explained looking towards the window where she knew her home was. If he thinks he's going to take everything with open arms, Carter's going to need to rethink his strategy. He wants the whole blood line of Carter's family disposed of for what happened to her mother. His wife. It's just a ring of revenge that will never end.

Looking over at Carter, Remi could see it in his eyes that he wasn't going to take no for an answer. She looked away deep in thought about this. There might be a chance he'd negotiate if Remi convinced him. She was the only thing he has left in this world besides his country. Always putting her wishes in front of his own. Except for fighting, or placement of course. It was why Tharon was still a general. Her father believed he was still useful, and his leadership was impeccable. She looked at Carter with the corner of her eye. "Alright. Knowing him, he's probably north west of the wolves castle trying to figure a way in, or to distract or kill the guards in one of the entrances to advance in." She said before raising her head up slightly. "He's a stratigic fighter mianly thinking about offence, and since I was the one somehow injured, and taken away by you. He's flustered, and not thinking straight. Only hoping that his red rose hasn't wilted yet..." She muttered slightly before looking over at Carter.

She smiled a little towards the wolf. "I'm positive with these circumstances, and despite his current stress he'll listen, but I want to be with you when the exchange of words happen. Which means I'm going to need my staff, and cloak...I-if you don't mind...Clark has them...Right?" She asked doubling back realizing she was being demanding again with wanting her stuff back. They were her stuff, and she liked her cloak even if it possibly has a slash in it now...

This world's unforgiving
Legends scatter
Day and night will sever

OutOfCookies ~ ~ ~

Quick Reply