Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alex opened his eyes expecting to see his mother holding him. Instead he met the eyes of Darrien. He smiled and tightened his grip on his father as they walked up the stairs. "I didn't think you would come back" he whispered as they walked into their room. He couldn't help but wonder why their mother wasn't with them. He had seen the two fight before. It never lasted long and he wanted this one to end already. He didn't like to see them upset. It made the entire house quiet as if the rooms themselves were afraid to make anything worse. Lydia had snuck out of her room to watch. She stayed down the hallway for the moment until they went into Amaras room. She couldn't help but wonder what her little ones would ask and how he would answer. Adrian flinched knowing there would be a bruise at least tomorrow. "What do you want me to say? You are holding a gun to my head! How about how are you Nevé? Still psychotic as ever?" He slumped in his seat refusing to move the car until she got out. He knew where this would end if he went anywhere with her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien smiled at his son sitting him down on his sister's bed. Amara looked up at him. "Yeah I didn't think so either." Darrien chuckled and sat down with his little ones. "Well you little monsters were wrong. I came home to see you both." He picked up Amara and sat down on the bed. "And Mommy?" Darrien fell silent for a moment before he nodded his head slightly. "Yeah even your Mommy." Amara smiled and leaned against him. "Will you read us a story?" Darrien kissed her cheek and nodded his head once more. "Of course pick one out." He let her go and she ran off to go grab a book. When she got back she climbed back up and handed him the book. "I like red riding hood." Darrien chuckled. "Of course you do." Taking the book from the giggly girl he began to read the story to his twins. Nevé rolled her eyes. "Well if you must know I am annoyed with you for attacking my son." She glared at him. "I don't see why you didn't let the kids handle it." She narrowed her eyes. "Mae isn't a little girl she doesn't need you fighting her battles for her and if you answer that question with something stupid I am hitting you again with my gun." She glared at him.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia stood back and watched. He read to the kids until both were asleep. That didn't stop him though. He made it through the entire story before he got up. She disappeared long before he could catch her staring. By the time she made it back to her room, it was too late to recover though. Everything hurt. She was taking a father away from his kids and her kids were paying for it. She knew Darrien didn't deserve it but she refused to come out and say she was wrong. She wouldn't let him laugh at her. She loved him and she ruined it. She had to live with that. She wouldn't stand there and hear him say no to her. All those things didn't stop her from crying though. She had lost her husband. Seven years gone because she was stubborn. Adrian sighed as she continued to threaten him. "Listen Nevé. I have kids to get home to. So either make a move or I am going to take that gun and use it myself" he didn't care for lectures or threats. He did as he pleased and she wasn't stopping him. He wouldn't fight if she would get on with it. So far all he wanted to do was say stupid things since she wouldn't do anything.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Once Darrien was done with the story and the kids were asleep he tucked them into bed. Smiling softly he left the room after putting up the book. Sighing he headed down to see Lydia before he left. Reaching the bedroom he knocked on the door. "Lyida, can I come in?" He asked waiting at the door. Even though he asked he was going to go inside even if she said no. Nevé smiled at him before she turned her gun to the dash board of his car and shot it up before she pressed the barrel of the gun against his neck. "If you ever touch my son again I won't hesitate to put you in the hospital." She opened the door of the car, got out and shot the tires of his car before she left him there alone. "Good luck getting home." She shouted back over her shoulder.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia had her face covered and sounds muffled. She was afraid this would happen buts he was glad he at least knocked. She cleaned herself up as well as she could before she opened the door. "Thank you for doing that. The kids were really upset when I told them about Lenore. It's the first time I have ever heard Alex say he hated me though I am sure more will follow" she knew she was rambling. It was amazing how old habits came back when all her emotions would high. "Listen, if you wanted the house to stay with the kids I can leave. I think it's better for them if you are here" she could stay at the Protectors. She was sure that's not what he wanted to hear. He wanted to hear her say I love you. She would have but she couldn't. It would be admitting she was wrong and she couldn't do that. Not this time. Not after all she did.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien stood at the door crossing his arms sighing. Rubbing his temples he shook his head. "I am not forcing you to leave Lydia. This is your home as well." Lowering his arms back to his side he leaned against the door frame. "You stay here and I can sleep at my safe house for now." He smiled sadly before he leaned off the door. "And Alex doesn't hate you. He is just upset. Don't let it get to you." He turned and was about to leave before he stopped and looked back at her. "By the way the one that did this his name is Marcellus. That's all I have found out." He started for the stairs so that he could go home.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia didn't know what she would say but she left the room after him. "Darrien" he was at the base of the stairs when he turned around. She tucked her hands into her pockets without closing the distance. "I know you didn't do it okay? I was upset and scared. All I knew was my mother was gone and my husband wasn't home. I just...I didn't know what to do" she hoped the kids stayed asleep. She didn't want them to hear this. She didn't explain why they were getting a divorce only that they were getting one. "I just thought maybe that might make things better. I...bye Darrien" she leaned up against the railing and stared down at the first step. It was all he was getting out of her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien stared at her before he looked at the stairs. "You should have known right then and there that I wouldn't have done it. I loved your mother as if she was my own mother." He turned to her completely. "I would never hurt her." Now her sister on the other hand they hurt each other out of annoyance. It was how they worked. Darrien moved over to her and raised his hand to brush back her hair. "I still love you Lydia." He leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips before turning and heading back downstairs.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
She knew kissing her was his way of forgiving her yet it hurt like he said goodbye. Lydia clenched her fists at her side before stopping him by grabbing his hand. She spun him to face her and slapped him not nearly as hard as she wanted to. "You don't get to come in here and say that. You don't get to say I love you when you ripped my heart out by signing those papers. All I needed you to say was that I was crazy and that you would never do that. Instead you signed divorce papers and told me you hoped the kids hated me. You don't get to say you love me and you don't get to kiss me. Don't you ever do that again. You earn that back or you don't fight for me at all but I will not just let you back in" she finally let go of him putting some space between them as her temper fell. "Goodnight Darrien" it hurt to taste him on her lips and know how long it would be before they were anything again. She couldn't let him in that easily though. He had hurt her in his own ways as well. He wasn't the only victim in this all. She could have handled things better but he could have helped her. She didn't know how they would work. She didn't know if they ever would.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien stared at her after she had hit him. For a second his own temper flared but it subsided after a second as he placed his hands in his pockets and stared at her with a blank stare. "I don't know what you expected me to do. You first shoved those stupid papers in my face just because I didn't tell you about my work on the side. Now I sign them because you accused me of doing something I would never do." He glared at her crossing his arms. "Don't get mad at me because I decided I would forgive you. I could have continued to hate you for this whole thing but I am choosing to be an adult about it." He turned and grinned moving forward quickly and kissing her on the cheek whispering at the same time. "You still hit like a girl." He moved back before she could attack him once more. Heading downstairs he went to say goodbye to Aeon and the girls. "Night." "What did you do?" "I will tell you later." She stared at him. She felt bad for Lydia all of a sudden. That man could get mischievous in a matter of seconds.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia was going to let him go. She could handle the insults and the forgiveness but then he said she hit like a girl. It wasn't temper that she felt but rather a challenge. She strolled downstairs and waved to Aeon before walking outside. She found Darrien getting into his car. She caught the door before he could shut it. "If I remember correct, this girl left you with plenty of bruises. As for your forgiveness, I don't need it. I didn't do anything wrong. I called you out on something that looked like you and it wasn't. No need to throw a fit over it. One more thing, you kiss like Flynn" she shut the door in his face and turned around with a smile. If one of those things didn't get to him, she was losing her charm.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien stared at the door for a moment before he opened it and stared at her. "If I kiss like Flynn you kiss like Jesse...and she was a much better kisser then you." With that he slammed the door shut and went to his car starting it up and leaving the house to head to his safe house. He needed a drink or three and he wasn't going to get it being there. Aeon had gotten up and stood near the door listening. She shook her head at the two. They were both acting childish. "Can you watch Ava for me? I have something to take care of." Mae was a big girl and do as she pleased. It was Ava that needed to be watched.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia couldn't believe it. He had her smiling. Somehow he had turned this entire disaster into a joke. She watched him leave before she texted him that it made no sense. She couldn't kiss like Jesse if Jesse was a better kisser than her. She proceeded to turn off her phone so she had the last word. This was proof her husband hadn't done what she thought. He couldn't face her if he did. She walked in and found the living room empty of Aeon. "Where did your mother go? Did you check her pockets before she left?" She enjoyed taking things. It was a real issue when Lydia had to steal them back. For the moment, she didn't care. She sat down and watched a movie with the kids. Adrian wasn't giving much of a choice. He called his wife and listened to the ring as he stared at his car. She picked up which only meant he had more suffering to endure. "Listen, Nevé caught me in my car alone. She shot the dashboard and all four tires along with burning me with the barrel. Can you come get me please?" He was getting it all out before she started screaming. Might as well face it all. He already knew how upset she would be. She would be mad at him for ever touching Carson. He had to make the kid pay. He had warned him and he didn't listen.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien stared at his phone. He tried calling her to comment but knew that she had her phone off so he sent a message to Mae since he had seen Aeon leave the house. Knowing her she went to cause some trouble. Mae looked at her phone as it went off. "I don't know where she went and Darrien laughed at you and said that he is the better kisser between all you." She looked at Lydia wondering what that was about. Aeon sighed. "You freaking idiot I told you not to hurt him. Where are you I am now going to have to do a detour and pick you up." If her plans got messed up she was going to be screwed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia laughed as she leaned on her. "That's my...ex husband" she whispered as she got up. "You kids have fun. I need to go to bed" she didn't want to talk about her divorce. She wanted to think about her mother. She went to her room and found her little boy waiting for her. "Hey kiddo" he smiled and pretended to be asleep. He cuddled next to her as she sat down. It was going to be a good night for both of them if he had to force it. Adrian sighed and hung up texting her the address. He turned to the street and waited on her. He knew he was going to get a lecture. He had hurt the kid for a reason. He had to do it. His little girl had been hurt. He did what he wanted and he would tell her that. After he ran away for a few days anyway. He didn't want to be hit. He knew she would do it. She loved hurting him for some odd reason. He thought it was weird. Another thing he wouldn't tell her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff