Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien looked at the photo nodded his head as he sat at his desk. "Yeah we need to have a little chat." He looked at his laptop. He had a feeling that this whole thing was that guys fault that had tried to kill them. He narrowed his eyes on his laptop before he sighed and leaned back in his chair. He wasn't going to feel better about this until he had whoever killed Lenore in his hands. Aeon raised an eyebrow as she gripped her hand with the blade. "He isn't your ex until those papers are officially filed and if you don't want to lose this hand of yours I suggest you drop the blade." She used her own weapon which happened to be the poison that ran through her veins and she burned Lydia's wrist to force her to drop the blade. "My opinion does count Lydia. Both of you are family to me and I am not about to let you screw up the only thing that has made you happy all of these years." For once Darrien isn't in the wrong and if she could easily blame Darrien like this then that just meant that she didn't love him. Ava held her friend and couldn't help but cry a little herself. Mae sighed. She had shut off her empath ability just so she wouldn't be overload now she might have to if Lydia and her mom didn't calm down soon.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Adrian could only do so much for him. Bringing in the man who claimed he saw Darrien was the little he would allow. He left the man who had become his best friend to try and help with his marriage along with his name. Lydia flinched as she burned her flesh. She held on as long as she could until the blade tumbled to the ground. "I know he didn't do it! I don't care. He's gone and for all it matters, he can stay gone. Those papers are signed! We are finished now I suggest you leave" she turned her back so Aeon wouldn't see the fresh tears in her eyes. She missed her husband more than she could explain. He was the one she wanted there. She wanted to hear him tell her how much pain he knew she was in and how he was going to make it alright. Instead of telling her how irrational she was for even thinking he had done it, he signed the papers. He left with the image that her kids would hate her and he was right. Lydia went to the sink and got a paper towel to dampen. "Please if you ever cared just leave" she couldn't take anyone else telling her what a mistake she made. She already knew. She would never get her husband back.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien looked up as he left and when he was gone he looked at the ring he still had on. He couldn't exactly throw it away so instead he took it off and put it in a chain he in his desk drawer. Putting it on he hid it under his shirt and leaned back in his chair. He hoped that she would forgive him one day. Aeon sighed as she dropped the blade. Once her back was to her she wrapped her arms around her friend and leaned against her back. "You forget I went through divorce as well. I can't just leave you alone." She sighed and picked up the knife tossing it in the sink. "Darrien will forgive you Lyida, not right now but he will forgive you. He loves you to much just to give up like that even if he signed those papers." She turned and went into the living room where Mae was looking after the kids. Aeon crouched down next to them and couldn't help her own tears that trailed down her cheeks. She could never stand seeing kids cry despite her being a strong person.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia put a hand over her friends. Too soon she was completely alone and regretting everything she had done in the past few days. She had pushed Darrien too far. She knew that now. He had loved Lenore and had no reason to kill her. He loved her and continually asking for a divorce had broken him down. He had simply signed so she wouldn't ask again. He was hurt and she doubted there was a thing she could do to make things right. She cried as soon as she was alone. She lowered herself to a stool and buried her face in her hands. It was a few minutes before she gathered herself. She walked into the living room to see the kids all gathered in Aeons arms. "Okay okay no more crying. We are watching a movie and sitting together because Lenore would throw a fit if she saw this" she never wanted anyone worrying over her. She walked over and picked up Alexander who glared at her. "I don't want to sit with you" Lydia rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch. "And I don't care. You are my son and I love you" she watched as more tears formed. She kissed his cheek before smiling at everyone else. She could pretend to be okay. No one would worry about her. It wasn't hard to find the kid. He stayed in the same house the cops had put his address down in. Whoever had paid him, didn't care what happened to him. Adrian had the kid back at the restaurant in ten minutes at most. He sat down and left it to Darrien. He had to get some of his emotions out and he wouldn't talk to Lydia. This was a great way. He smiled as he waited on them.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Aeon looked up when Lydia walked into the room. She was trying to smile for the kids. It wouldn't last long and she knew it. Mae sighed holding Amara in her arms. The little girl leaned against her chest and was staring at the tv before she looked at her mommy. "Mama when is daddy coming home?" She wanted him there. She didn't care if they were in a fight or not she wanted him home and she wanted him home now. Aeon looked at Amara who was just as stubborn as her mother was sometimes even worse. She had a feeling she was going to be difficult. Darrien sat back in his chair as the kid was brought into his office. He stared at him before he stood up from his desk. "This could be really quick or it could be long...tell me who really killed my mother in law." He demanded glaring at him as hate filled his normally cheerful blue eyes.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia flinched at the sound of her daughter voice. She handed Amara her phone. "Call him" she doubted he would answer but she might as well try. Darrien did enjoy her apologies. Maybe he kept the same number in case she called to beg him back. She would never do that. If he wanted to get a divorce, then she would let it go through. She knew if he didn't want it, he would stop it. She held her son as he gave in and held on to her. He wanted his father home too. He didn't like it when they were fighting. Someone always got hurt and he didn't want anyone to get hurt. Adrian pushed the kid into a chair as he stared back at Darrien. "I don't know what you are talking about man" Adrian cut him off by bringing a knife to his throat. "Please don't make this drag out. I have kids to check up on" he had to get home. Mae was upset and Aeon wanted to kill him. Maybe it wasn't a great day to go home. He would avoid it as long as he could.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Amara took the phone from her and looked for her Daddy's number when she found it she called him. She brought the phone to her ear and waited on him to pick up. Darrien stared at the kid even as Adrian held the knife to his throat. "If you don't talk I am going to stab you. I won't hold a blade to your throat-" He would have continued were it not for his phone going off. Answering it without looking he blinked when he heard who it was. "Daddy?" Darrien smiled softly hearing Amara. "Hey sweetie how are you feeling?" "Sad, upset and I want you home." He stared at the kid before he sat against his desk. "I don't know when I will be home." There was silence. "You have to come home daddy...Alex is sad and Mama is pretending like she isn't sad when she is." Darrien sighed. "How about I tuck you in tonight?" "And read me a story?" He chuckled. "What ever story you want Princess." She smiled. "I love you." He had long since pulled out his gun and was looking at it. "I love you too squirt." Amara looked at her Mama before she hung up the phone and handed it back to her. Mae couldn't help but smile at her. She was bad just like her father.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Adrian smiled as he watched the father in action. He was a good guy even as he pulled out a gun. He knew the man was ready to scream so he pulled the blade closer. "Bad idea" he kept him quiet until Darrien hung up. "Now as you see my friend has a daughter to get home to. I suggest you talk before he shoots you" he didn't want to take too long. He was hoping the little girl was setting up their family to get back together. "I don't know his name. He had dark hair and dark eyes. He gave me fifty thousand dollars to say I saw you coming out of that older lady's house" Adrian looked towards Darrien to see if he wanted to dig deeper. Lydia glared at her daughter before taking her phone. "Aeon I'm heading to bed. Let Darrien in when he gets here" she moved Alexander who had long since fallen asleep. The last thing she wanted was for him to see her as she was.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien put his phone in his pocket before he pointed his gun at him. "If you tell me more I might consider letting you live." He aimed the gun at his leg and pulled the trigger. "Or I might shoot you...tell me everything and make it quick I have to get home to my little one." He glared at the kid sitting there. Aeon smiled nodding her. "I will." Mae and Amara knew Aeon all to well. She was going to lead Darrien to Lydia after he was done spending time with Amara. This was why Amara adored Aeon she was so evil. Mae just sat there shaking her head at her mother smiling lightly.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia knew how this was going to go. She would lay down and soon enough Darrien would be there in her room. Aeon thought she was helping but she would only make the pain worse. Lydia sat down on the edge of her bed and pulled her wedding ring out of the side drawer. She couldn't bare to wear it. Not after all she had put them through. She put it away and laid back to stare at the ceiling. There was no point in sleeping. They wouldn't let her for long. The kid was crying as he was shot. If it wasn't for the fact he ended Lydia and Darriens relationship, Adrian might have felt bad for him. "His names Marcellus. He killed the woman himself. He said she had to die to distract you. He said he wanted to hurt you. I don't know why he wants you. I don't know anything else. Please" the kid couldn't have been more than nineteen. Adrian tried to ignore the fact his kids were almost that age. This man had done enough to earn what he did.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien stared at him uncaring of his pain or of how old he was. He broke up his marriage and now he was paying for it. "At least I have a name now." He muttered and stood up standing before him. "I don't see why you are begging you dug your own grave as soon as you accepted that money and said what you said." He aimed the gun at him. "However I will let you live but not without making you suffer for what you have done to my family." He shot him in both his legs this time. "I will have someone take you to the hospital and then you are on your own kid." He put up his gun and went to pick up his coat from his chair. Whoever this Marcellus guy was He was going to pay.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Adrian could hear the kid screaming as they left. "Not that I care, but he was just a kid Dare. That's a lot of money to a kid" he could only think of his Mae and mason. They were both getting there in age and he couldn't imagine getting that call they were hurt. Of course he had tortured Carson. He sighed and kept his head down as he walked. "Good luck with Lydia buddy" he left him on that getting into his car to head home. Alex had woken up a few minutes after falling asleep. He crawled over to Aeon since his mom was gone and tried to fall back asleep. He didn't want to be awake until his dad came home. It was a lonely feeling knowing his family was falling apart. He wanted to be able to fix it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien gave him a look before he went to his car. That is when he called one of his guys to take the kid to the hospital and have someone clean up his office. It was going to take a nice amount of bleach to get the blood out but he didn't care as long as it was gone. With that thought out of his head he headed home to get his kids into bed. Nevé sat back in Adrian's car planning getting even with the man for hurting her son. And as soon as he was in the car she placed the barrel of her gun against the back of his head and smiled. "We need to talk Adrian." She stared at him daring him to move. Aeon looked at Alex and smiled. She was pretty sure he would be asleep before Darrien even got home which meant he would have his hands full with the twins. It was going to be a very interesting night indeed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lydia could hear the movie downstairs. She moved to her window and watched until she saw him. His car pulled up in his spot. It looked normal next to her own. He got out and Lydia couldn't help but watch. He looked the same as if nothing had happened. He hadn't done anything with his hair which was no surprise to her. He had other things to worry about. He walked in and Lydia lost her confidence. She climbed back in bed and pretended as if she could sleep with him in the same house as her. Alex was asleep when the door opened. He made a small sound before tugging at Aeon to be quiet. He didn't want to be bothered. He wanted to dream of his dad. He didn't know why they couldn't get it. He wanted to yell at them. Adrian laughed as he heard her. Nevé was intimidating but he had long since lost the fear of her. She was a mother first and that was what this was all about. "Oh Nevé are you pregnant again? You only get this suicidal when you know you are about to get fat. I thought your clothes were fitting a little tighter but I wasn't going to say anything" he was asking for it but he wasn't going to sit by quiet. He didn't have much he could do. Words would be his only defense.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Darrien walked inside of his home to find that it was quiet and Lydia was no where in sight. Sighing he walked into the living room to find them all sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Hey." Just as he spoke Amara looked up at her father and nearly squealed but knew better especially when her brother was asleep. "Hi princess." He whispered and walked over to see Alex sleeping. "I can take him." Aeon nodded her head as he walked over to take his son. "Lydia is in her room." Darrien looked at the smiling woman until he rolled his eyes. "Lets go Amara." Climbing down she ran over to his side and walked with him upstairs where they stopped at her brothers room first. Nevé narrowed her eyes and smacked him in the head with her gun. "You are the suicidal one. Have you not learned from your wife to not say that kind Of thing to a woman?" He was an idiot in her opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff