Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rei took his glasses off setting them back where he had them when he was first swimming. He then followed Hinata and stepped up into the block next to hers. He pulled his goggles from around his neck and placed them back on his head, pulling them over his eyes and adjusting them. He then readied himself and dove in on the mark. In the end, he ended up losing to her, though he would never admit he didn't push himself to his limit just to win against her. He had no problem losing to a girl for the sake of not completely wearing himself out.

After Rei and Hinata raced, Yuuki and Makoto raced. In the end Yuuki lost, but it looked to Nori as if he hadn't even tried. But she didn't say anything. After the two boys raced, Hinata and Nagisa raced, and finally they decided to call it a day, and they would all meet up in a little while at Haru's house for a team meeting, and for she and Gou to beginning working on their regimen.

- - - - -
                      “Finally! We're gonna be late for dinner.” Hikari snapped when Itsuki finally came out the doors. She had a glare on her face at him. Why did he even decide to join the swim club? Was that eh only reason he'd wanted to go to Samezuka? Because they had a swim club and the private school she went to didn't? He was so stupid.

“It's nice to see you too, Ri.” He grinned wrapping an arm around her neck pulling her to him, though it was awkward for her to walk with her head in his armpit.

“Let go of me.” She pulled at his arm until he let go of her. “Dad is waiting Itsu. What took you so long? A bunch of the other boys left thirty minutes ago!” there was no denying she was irritated with him.

“About that.... I'm really behind. I haven't swam in years. I'm gonna have to work extra hard to even be able to be taken seriously....” he paused.

This was enough time for her to speak. “That's your problem. You're the one who wanted to start swimming again.” she rolled her eyes.

“I need your help.” he said stopping. She was a few steps ahead of him before she stopped too and turned to face him. “You used to be a really good swimmer, Ri. Please, help me. I want to be able to compete with them. Please.”

She stared at him her eyes narrowing. He wanted her to help him? Was he out of his freakin' mind? After what had happened she hadn't even set foot in a room with a pool, much less swam. “Did you hit your head?” she asked. He must have to think that she would help him. There was no way. “Not happening. Let's go.” she said turning to walk again. She was done talking about this, but he wasn't. He begged her the entire way home to help him, and the entire way to the place they were going to eat with their father. Finally as dinner ended she agreed to get him to leave her alone. She'd help him, but he wasn't going to like it. If she was going to suffer, so was he.
                      = = = = = =
                      As planned Nori met up with Gou and walked with her to Haru's house. When entering his house, she stuck close to Gou, and she was surprised to see everyone was already there, and sitting somewhat awkwardly around the table. She sat down next to Gou with Makoto on the other side of her. She gave him a small smile before shifting her eyes back to Gou. Really she just wanted to look anywhere but at him, even if she did think he was cute, she wasn't going to be /that/ weirdo.
                      - - - - -
                      Against Hikari's better judgment she allowed Itsuki to talk her into starting to help him that night. After quickly changing out of her uniform at home into some denim shorts, a tee shirt with her school's crest on it, and some flip flops, they returned to Samezuka. Though there was sometimes issues with the waves when swimming next to the wall, she forced Itsuki into that lane so that she could walk next to him as he swam. As soon as he began she could see there was so much wrong with his stroke. Multiple times she stopped him and told him how to fix it, after about the tenth time of telling him how to fix his freestyle and him /still/ not doing what she told him to do she pulled her shoe off and threw it at him. It pegged him in the head.

He stopped and tread water as he pulled his goggles up so she could see his eyes better. “What the hell!” he said

“If you want my help then freakin' listen to me and do it how I'm telling you to do it! Now get my shoe and start over!”
                      Gou knew that she had been imposing when she asked Haru if all of them could gather at his house. When he finally consented, was happy. By the time they made it to the house, everyone else had been there. They had all been gathered around the small table, looking rather uncomfortable (well a few of them did) by the lack of room there was.

Nagisa hadn’t seemed to mind; he sat as close to Rei as possible. He was practically on top of him, staring at the pizza that was located in the middle of the table. “Yuuki-chan brought pizza for us all!” He exclaimed. It smelled great.

“That was kind of you. You didn’t need to do that.” Makoto stated, rubbing the back of his neck. As Gou and Nori walked in, he brightened. “Hello,” he offered and noted that Nori was trying to avoid looking at him and he wasn’t sure what to say. “Your name – you were Nori, correct? We didn’t get to talk much because of our impromptu swimming today.” He was just trying to make her feel more comfortable considering she was new. “If you do ever need help with anything, you can always ask any of us. We’re always willing to help.” Soon he was cut off by Gou.

“Ahh, pizza?” Gou felt frustrated. “Once we get into all of your swimming regimens, you can’t be eating these sorts of things!” She said, sighing. They had so much work to do. “Your bodies need to be in peak condition.” As did their muscles.

Yuuki just smiled sheepishly, rocking back on his behind as he pulled his knees to his chest. Damn, this girl was serious about this, wasn’t she? What a pain in the a**. It wasn’t like he was going to help them succeed in going to any sort of nationals. Whatever. His eyes shifted to Haru, who looked bored. Did he always look that bored?

===

After all of the chaos of the swimming season starting up again and him getting a little ahead of himself, he had forgotten his towel. It wasn’t that big of a deal. The pool was a short walk from the dorms. “I’m going to step out for a minute.” Souske said, shrugging indifferently. By the time he made it to the pool, he heard voices inside. Two of which he did not recognize. Pressing his back against the wall, he listened to the two of them – one male, one female. His eyes didn’t show any particular interest. As he finally rounded the corner, he watched the girl throw a shoe at the boy. “What are you doing here?” Souske inquired, hands shoved into the pockets of his jacket.

He crossed into the room, grabbed the towel he had left off to the side and tossed it over his shoulder. The boy probably went here, he imagined. The girl obviously not. She did know a lot about swimming from what he could gather though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff