Welcome to Gaia! ::

partial coding by brimu-chan
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              ______ 당신이 바로 여기가 날아 보자으로 __ 눈을 감고 내 손을 잡아
                      CO❛ : ↻ME`with」 me there's♢ a •• world ✰.. out ⇡there ✧FL₀ : ◝Y↻ .
                              ___ 더더 여기서 우리가 날아 가자 ___ 자 날아 보자 ___ 자 날아 보자

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ MEH, FINE? ___ ◝;✦ AHHH AIR! SWEET AIR!
                                                space
                                                continues to eat silently. looks up, licking his lips and blinking widely before furrowing his brows damn you're done already? what are you a vaccum? how can you enjoy anything properly when you just -- ❛pauses as he watches jinho chug the juice, dull stare chug.. everything..down. um .. yeah .. sure thing ❛thumbs up as he finishes up his food a few minutes after. washes his dishes and walks into the bedroom for a moment. changes into some shorts and v-neck as he plops himself on the couch indian-style. leans over slightly to take a peak at jinho's book

ooc;; well idgaf because i love us so whatevs. jinho and channie gonna hate mhm lmao. let me stop xD oh right right. he didn't hear anything! nothing at all tehe. so wrong LOL.
            User Image

FACE IT AND FIGHT IT ! FACE IT AND FIGHT IT !
                                그 에 x 맞 서 x 싸 워 xx 천 사 의 x 얼 굴 로 날 날 날
                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                → THE ONE WITHOUT STRENGTH DIES ✰
                                쳐다보지 마 거짓말이다 x - I T ` S x A L L x L I E S .
                                DON'T L O O K AT ME WITH AN ANGELIC F A C E .

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
                                kang jin hoxschoolxfull&contentxi ain't even mad~

( / ✫ blinks and smirks ) don't worry, i tasted every single bit of it. delicious, by the way ~ ( / ✫ waves a hand as if he were saying it lightly, while flipping through some books ) ( / ✫ blinks when he feels the couch dip down and turns to his side, his head flinched back slightly when channie leans over to look ) so ~ what shall we learn first? basics? spelling? pronunciation? all of the above? ( / ✫ turns his body so he's facing the other man instead of sitting parallel to him ) ( / ✫ leans against his hand, his arm propped on the back of the couch ) tell me what you do know, it'll be easier for me. er, for the both of us ( / ✫ quirks his lips and watches channie ) then i can tell where i should start. tell me what you're doing worse in, and what you want to improve in ~ ( / ✫ holds his notebook up and puts on his glasses, his pen ready as if he was a therapist with his client )

ooc: whelp i'm evil. you're evil. we're partners in crime orz
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ MEH, FINE? ___ ◝;✦ SO EMBARASSING..
                                                space
                                                blinks and flusters slightly as he scratches his cheek. looks at jinho once again and furrows his brows this isn't some kind of therapy session you know. you look so -- ❛doesn't even bother the word give the convo earlier. umm .. but .. ehhhh .. this is so awkward. um well i know like basic formalities. like ❛clears his throat. feels somewhat intimidated for some reason hello, bye, umm .. n - nice to meete yousquints his eye slightly as he knows his pronunciation was a little off. i can't spell very well, my pronunciation isn't the best and forget about writing ❛glances off. is slightly embarrassed hehe

ooc;; YESSSS! WE ARE HOT PEAS IN BUTTER ~ lol.
            User Image

does this bother you? ( / ✫ scratches some notes down on the page ok he might be just doodling ) if you can tell me how it bothers you in english, then i'll stop ~ ( / ✫ chuckles and nods along with him as he talks, and scribbles some more when he speaks in english ) okay, so basically everything ( / ✫ doesn't laugh but gives a small smile, slightly amused ) well, i guess we can start with reading and pronouncing, and then work with spelling and grammar ... ( / ✫ pulls out an old book ) this was from when i was starting to learn english a few years back. ( / ✫ turns himself so he's sitting parallel again ) we'll work on pronunciation as you read. if you don't understand a word or whatever, you can ask, i won't bite. ( / ✫ chuckles, and opens the book to some basic sentences ) just read some lines, and i'll tell you if there's something off. ( / ✫ points to a sentence in the story book ) There was a boy named Bob . . . ( / ✫ starts off the sentence with fluent english with minimal accent )

ooc: lol making up a random children story on the spot lol /shot

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ MEH, FINE? ___ ◝;✦ SO EMBARASSING..
                                                space
                                                gives a subtle roll of the eyes, before nodding slowly and sucking on his lips. blinks curiously as he studies the book in his hands hmm it's a children's book ~ ❛slowly brings his gaze back to up to jinho as i re - read? ❛swallows before frowning. unamused i -- ❛studies jinho for a moment before sighing and tugging at his own hair. furrows his brows as complete intimidation takes over damn you why are you so ******** good at this, ugh. i don't want to read. it's so embarrassing erm .. his name is bob? i don't like bob. such an ugly name ❛frowns slightly as he's just trying to stall lol, but bites his lip and gives up erm ... who lived in uh ka - kasssskljakklpuffs his cheek and points to the word castle. asking for help, what a cutie keke

ooc;; lmao .. channie has a long way to go orz. but awwwwe this is good cutie channie is coming out c;
            User Image

( / ✫ raises an eyebrow at the attempt to stall, but nods along with him as he begins ) castle. There was a boy named Bob who lived in a castle. ( / ✫ puts the tip of his pen over the words as he reads them over ) castle is castle. "a" is pronounced "ah" instead of "uh" but we can work on that. ( / ✫ leans back, not even realizing how serious he was when he was teaching ) Read the sentence again, and then the second one.

ooc: hurhurhur we can continue this lesson or we can time skip to when someone has feels. whatever floats your boat. but i don't mind reading extra reading!channie xD

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ EMBARRASSED ___ ◝;✦ SO EMBARASSING..
                                                space
                                                takes a moment to study this serious jinho before glancing down at the book and nodding slightly erm "ah" ... why's english so complicated ❛shakes his head in disapproval. do i have to? ❛furrows his brows almost pleading not to, but sighs when he notices he can't escape from the task der was once uh boy name bob who lived in uh k - kasulllooks over at jinho who doesn't look at him. lets his eyes fall back down to the book as he scans the sentence um he was duh sun of k - keeng? will-ee?--furrows his brows, making a "wtf" expression. hides his blushing face with the book i can't do this! this is so hard and stupid and ugh!

ooc;; ummm let's continue the lesson for like one more post and than we can time skip ~ once we figure out where too lol.
            User Image

( / ✫ listens to the terribly decently spoken english and hums as he continues on, only to stop when channie stops ) you were doing well though. ( / ✫ blinks several times before grabbing the top of the book and pulling it away from joo chan's face ) look, do you want to pass or not? work with me and we'll get you an A in english easy. ( / ✫ closes the book, deciding on a different approach, as he gives him an encouraging smile ) let's speak. you said you knew basics, so lets work with it. tell me what you want to know in korean whenever you want, we'll try to have a conversation. full sentences. ( / ✫ places the book down and removes his glasses ) my name is jin ho kang, what is your name?

ooc: yup yup ~ conversation means looking at each other hurhurhur /evil

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ EMBARRASSED ___ ◝;✦ SO EMBARASSING..
                                                space
                                                you're such a ******** liar ❛feels the book being pulled away, hesitantly looks up at jinho. yes i want to pass. yes. ❛rubs at his arm slightly, giving a small tilt of his head before sighing. straightens himself up as he keeps a steady gaze on jinho. parts his lips to speak, but closes them quickly as his cheeks grow warm again you're too good at this .... ... ❛chew on his lip before clearing his throat hello, my name iz joo chan kim. iz nice to meet chuunods as a small smile creeps onto his face without him realizing. part of the whole greeting thing lol xD

ooc;; hehehe. i know >D me gusta otl.
            User Image

i've heard it before ~ ( / ✫ waves away the insult and gives a smile at the agreement ) alright, that's good. ( / ✫ tilts his head and gives a slight raise of his lips ) well, i've learned since the beginning of high school, i had to teach myself, with the computer obviously. it won't be just over night and bam, you'll know everything. ( / ✫ listens to the english and then smiles when he finishes his sentence ) good job. ( / ✫ nods, showing him that he's doing well, and pauses slightly at the small smile but continues ) I am fine, thank you. What did you do today?

ooc: stop being cute ihy channie ;__;

space
                                                raises his brows slightly. feels his shoulders relax as he's starting to get comfortable and feels reassured he's not doing as terrible as usual i .. i wen .. t .. went to y - yuur game today an kooked for chuutilts his head in thought and nods as he's pretty sure that's all he did

ooc;; lololol. sorry he can't control it. he's just cute. chuu no u wub 'em!
            User Image

( / ✫ notices that channie is beginning to get used to it and relax, despite the slight pronunciation errors ) did you enjoy the football match? ( / ✫ realizes he's going too fast and decides to use easier words for now ) did you like the game? what did you cook for me? ( / ✫ watches the transition in channie's facial expressions, intrigued by the different expressions of thought and hard thinking )

ooc: i do and ugh. fine. jinho will use tackle >3>

space
                                                brows furrow slightly to the question as he doesn't understand "football" or "match", but listens attentively when jinho makes it easier for him i like duh game but too many peepodoesn't remember the word for around so makes a circular hand motion too close.chews on his lip in thought and quirks a small smirk as the second question is easy pasta. i kooked pasta ~

ooc;; tackle? psh what tackle? hahah xD
            User Image

you liked the game but there was too many people around ( / ✫ fixes the sentence and encourages him to continue ) the pasta was very good. ( / ✫ tilts his head and leans against his hand ) you're getting used to it. there are some grammar errors but those can be fixed. you're doing well, just be confident when you speak. ( / ✫ checks the time and looks back at joo chan, thinking of questions to ask ) what do you like to eat?

ooc: tackle = glomp. maybe >3>

space
                                                nods. blinks as his lips can't help but twitch into a small smile again to hear that his food was good you're giving me too much credit. i'm really not doing very well. i'm just getting by ❛licks his lips and merely lifts his brows to show that he understands. anything but yurr noodullssticks his tongue out in disapproval

ooc;; luls. yeah yeah B) glomp, sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff