Ὑπερηφανία ⇒ Superbia ⇒ Pride_________________________________

User Imagex x xUser Image
Arrogant Clever Sarcastic Self-Assertive Disdainful

Ezio Pierre Roux
                Twenty One
                Pansexual
                Lucifer

He calls himself 'the Self Proclaimed King of Sins'
            He practically started the Reign of Terror in France after planting narcissistic thoughts into the commoners' heads. He became king after Louis XVI at the age of eighteen.
            After three years, the people rebelled and he was killed by the guillotine on April 6th, 1797.
            Ezio went to heaven and challenged God that he could rule Heaven and the angels better than he could. He was sent to Hell as a fallen angel and became Lucifer.
            He and Greed are cousins. Not by blood, but by sin.

ECHOGREENSTAR

Ὀργή ⇒ Ira ⇒ Wrath_________________________________

Stubborn Hot Tempered Rebellious Careless Intuitive

Baelfire Rio DeLisle
                Twenty One
                Demisexual
                Satan

When he was born, his mother gave him up and abandoned him because she was only eighteen at the time.
            He grew up in many different foster homes because he was always reckless and had a bad attitude.
            Though born in 1487, Baelfire died in a drowning accident, which is why he is afraid of water.
            As a punishment for his rage, the Devil cursed him to be forever blind hence the saying 'blinded by rage'.
            In order to calm himself down, he can usually be found meditating or playing his ocarina outside.

ECHOGREENSTAR

Φιλαργυρία ⇒ Avaritia ⇒ Greed_________________________________

Ravenous Fierce Avaricious Organized Insatiable

Astoria Willow Makkis
                Twenty Four
                Heterosexual
                Mammon

She was forced into marriage when she was seventeen years old, and she hated her husband.
            As her husband began to grow poor, Astoria wanted more. She prostituted herself around the village for money, secrets, and deeds.
            Slipping poison into his food, she killed her husband for the deeds to the farm and for his money.
            After the riots at her door for her arrest, she shot herself in her finest clothes, burnt her money, and deeds ripped into shreds. All so she could keep her greed and not share with anyone else. She died May 17th, 1345.
            She and Pride are cousins. Not by blood, but by Sin.

ECHOGREENSTAR

δεισιδαιμονία ⇒ Superstitione ⇒ Superstition_________________________________

Childish Manipulative Daring Dependent Centered

Violetta Faye Lovette
                Nineteen
                Bi-Sexual
                Cerberus

She died on Friday, December 13th, 1902.
            She accidentally killed herself while playing a game of Russian Roulette with her twin brother. She blames her brother for loading the gun and not telling her it was actually loaded.
            She had played the game many times before and had always rigged it, so the odds were in her favor.
            She watched, first hand, and laughed when her twin brother committed suicide, still angry at her brother for her death.
            She and Dishonesty are twins by blood and by Sin. They are also the newest and youngest to Hell.

ECHOGREENSTAR

θεός ⇒ Deus ⇒ God_________________________________

Playful Observant Charismatic Kind Wise

Athena Elizabeth Bell
                Twenty Nine
                Asexual
                The One and Only Herself, Goddess.

ECHOGREENSTAR

πίστη ⇒ Opinio ⇒ Belief_________________________________

Sassy Childish Courageous Tricky Loyal

Elias Dalton Kavanagh
                Twenty
                Bi-Sexual
                Pegasus

Elias was born in the year 1891 to his mother and father in Dublin, Ireland.
            Elias was always well known for being a leader and always standing up for what he believed in especially when he was doubted or when someone he cared about was in trouble.
            He was an only child and had dreams of becoming a politician, in order to make his town better.
            He died in the year 1911 when he was shot at a protest rally. He was a ringleader and was an apparent threat, and shot accidentally when it was meant to be a warning shot.
            Since his death, his parents had another son, that Elias likes to watch over in order to make sure he doesn't suffer the same fate he did.

ECHOGREENSTAR

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ZOMBIE CHAI'S SINS!!

διάβολος ⇒ Diabolus ⇒ Devil_________________________________

Sly Manipulative Dominating Bad-Tempered Sarcastic

Lucius Hades Mukesh
                Unknown
                The Hellraiser himself, the Devil

Γαστριμαργία ⇒ Gula ⇒ Gluttony_________________________________

Unrestrained Temperamental Stubborn Territorial Loner

Rhys Jaxon Franchot
                Twenty Three
                Bisexual
                Beelzebub

He had his own restaurant during the 1890s.
            Rhys was focused more on his successful restaurant than anything else.
            He also had a bad drinking and drug habit.
            Rhys never really had friends due to his temper/
            He died in the kitchen of his restaurant when a unknown gas leak caused a explosion. He was intoxicated at the time.

Πορνεία ⇒ Luxuria ⇒ Lust_________________________________

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
Tempermental Charismatic Ignorant Flirty

Ash Typhoon Culver
                Twenty One
                Pansexual
                Asmodeus

Ash was born around the year 1837.
            He was shot in the head by his lover's husband when discovered fondling with his wife.
            Ash started acting out at the age of 18, when his brother died.
            Ash loves doing poetry.

Ἀκηδία ⇒ Acedia ⇒ Sloth_________________________________

Lazy Honest Quick Witted Obediant Sarcastic

Malachi Francis Knops
                Twenty Six
                Heterosexual
                Belphegor

He was born during the 1300s.
            He was one of the richest people during his times.
            He had eyes for one woman but ended up falling for another.
            The woman he had fallen for destroyed his business and ruined his life down to the point where he committed suicide with a single bullet to the head.He died May 18th, 1345.

ατιμία ⇒ Dedecoris ⇒ Dishonesty_________________________________

Untrustworthy Quiet Intelligent Observant Secluded

Vysor Bjorn Lovette
                Nineteen
                Open minded
                Cerberus

Always hated how his sister was more outgoing than he was.
            Russian Roulette was popular at the time so Vysor decided why not play with his sister since she was always playing at parties.
            He tried to clean up the scene after his sister blew her brains out.
            He was caught in the middle of cleaning up because the neighbor called the cops when they heard the gun go off.
            Couldn't handle being in jail. He had no way of killing himself off because he had nothing so he used the only thing he had: his teeth.

ZOMBIE CHAI

ZOMBIE CHAI'S VIRTUES!!

αγνότητα ⇒ Castitas ⇒ Chastity_________________________________

Observant Sly Quick Witted Obediant Honest

Nevaeh Jayde Culver
                Twenty One
                Heterosexual
                Archangel Raphael

He was born around the year 1837.
            He's the oldest twin.
            He had dreams of being a teacher.
            His death was a blur but it slowly came back to him over the years of being a virtue. The cause of his death is the reason why his one eye is white.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
valentine day attire.

Ashley Typhoon Culver, or Ash as he was known as, grunted as he stirred and moved about in a bed that wasn't his. The bed was a lot softer than his. He felt like he could sleep here for days, months even. He was on the brink of waking up when a feeling of being stared upon grew over him. He slowly opened his eyelids, showing the sapphire blue eyes that could turn so icy blue or so dark as onyx. "I like your eyes. I never realized they changed to several shades of blue." Ash chuckled as he wiped his face to wipe away any residue that could have been left on his face. It was clean though. You like my eyes? You should see my brother's eyes. He has an eye that could remind you of emeralds and another eye that's so gray, you'd swore it looks white. The female who was only clothed in her sheets smiled, "pretty eyes must run in the family I see." Ash shrugged, both of our parents had dark brown eyes. The two shared a laugh. "Oh, and happy Valentine's babe." The woman reached over to place a soft peck on Ash's lips. Ash smiled at the female, happy Valentine's day.

It was a shock that Ash was in a relationship. In fact, he was in many relationships. This one was just the one that's been going on for the longest. Ash couldn't possibly settle with just one person. It wasn't in his nature. He was like a bird, he had to migrate. This little birdie was always on the move. "Speaking of your brother..." He turned around as he started to get dress after his shower. He had brought over spare clothes so that he wouldn't have to dress in the clothes he previously wore. As down and dirty Ash could get, he was a bit OCD when it came to his personal hygiene. He wasn't a complete germaphobic like Rhys. What about him? Ash continued to get dressed as the female also started getting dressed. "When will I get to meet him? You always talk about him but I never had a chance to meet him or anyone from your family in fact." Ash threw on a shirt and sighed. He is my only family. Our parents died ages ago, if only she knew that he was right about that. Ash was centuries old but still had the face of a Calvin Klein model. "Well what about your brother then?" Finishing touching up his hair, he looked at her. We aren't on good terms now. He doesn't want to deal with me or anyone who is involved with me. He watched her face drop a bit. He walked over to her, but if he ever comes around. I'll defiantly introduce you. She nodded her head and smiled a bit. He gave a kiss, one that lingered a bit because he wasn't sure when he'd see her again. He claimed he was always busy but really he was always with other girls. In this case, he knew that Lucius was going to be coming around soon and he did not want to get in trouble with him.

Getting into the car and heading to the house he shared with six other people, his mind ventured to Nevaeh. Nevaeh was his twin brother and everyone knew how close they were. Nevaeh was always the good one while Ash was the interesting one. He always knew how to start the party, even back in the day he did. The two twins had ended on bad terms and both met deadly endings. Even after centuries, the two continued to fight. His brother was alive and walking on this earth just like Ash was. He wasn't a sin like Ash though. Ash couldn't imagine his brother being a sinner. He was the exact opposite of Ash whom just happened to be known as Lust. Nevaeh was Chastity, a virtue. He literally stayed across the street from Ash so the two kind of ran into each other a lot. Ash couldn't remember the exact reason about why Nevaeh and him fell out badly but Nevaeh remembers. He could see it in his eyes every time he seen his twin brother.

Parking and then walking into the home, he bumped into Dishonesty, Vysor. The guy had a clean face that showed that baby face that beard was hiding. "Surprised to see me? I can tell because you stopped dead in your tracks." Ash just looked at him with a look of disgust. "Lucius was pretty unhappy when he noticed one of the seven sins wasn't here. Tsk tsk, I hope you beg for mercy." The guy went off with a chuckle. Ash just scowled before heading into his room.
BAELFIRE DELISLExxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
xxx

ain't no rest for the wicked

User Image

Wrath lay on his bed, music blaring through the earbuds that were in his ears. His clouded crystal blue eyes shone in the bright light, making them so clear it was as if they weren't even there. Then again, Baelfire could do without his eyes. He was blind after all. Sure, when he was alive, he had his eyesight. But, being the deadly sin of Wrath came with a price. The price of his eyesight. He remembered what things looked like and what colors were, but slowly, those memories of even the simplest of objects were starting to fade. Though, the male was used to his blindness by now. After being blind for almost six hundred years, he had learned to heighten his other senses in order to see the world around him. Sighing softly, the male closed his eyes for a moment before allowing a soft sigh to escape his lips. He just wanted this day to be over with. No good came from this wretched holiday known as Valentine's Day. It made the male just sick at the thought. All those lovey dovey people, so desperate to find someone to be with on a dumb day. Wrath scoffed at the thought, rolling his eyes. He hoped he would never have to be part of such a day. Love was stupid. Love got you no where. Love was only a fool's fantasy in his opinion.

Hearing his stomach grumble, the male peered down at his stomach, blinking slightly. It seemed the male's brooding brought on a yearn for hunger. He hoped Gluttony had made something downstairs, or that there was some leftovers left from last night. Pushing himself up from the bed, the male kept his headphones in his ears, making his way out of the bedroom he shared with Sloth. He had memorized the house by now as he slowly felt his way down the hallway, down the stairs, and making his way into the kitchen. Going to the fridge, the male's hand slowly glided around the contents before pulling out a bowl, not knowing that it was pasta with Pride's name on it. Shrugging his shoulders, the male discarded the paper that was on top, smelling the food inside as his mouth could only water. "Smells good," the male muttered to himself before sticking his finger inside, feeling the cold pasta against his finger. "Good enough for me," he muttered once more as he reached for a fork inside the utensil drawer. As Wrath munched on his food, the male perked his head slightly as he heard the distant voices of the twins: Superstition and Dishonesty. It seemed Dishonesty was back. And that meant Lucius was back as well. Most likely in honor of this unforgiving holiday. Shrugging his shoulders, the male figured he would pay attention to his own business instead of the Devil's.

As the male finished his food, he dropped the bowl and fork in the sink as he walked out to the main room, stopping his his tracks as he listened to Dishonesty and Lust talk to one another. You could cut the tension with a knife from what Baelfire was feeling. "Surprised to see me? I can tell because you stopped dead in your tracks. Lucius was pretty unhappy when he noticed one of the seven sins wasn't here. Tsk tsk, I hope you beg for mercy." He heard the dismissing footsteps, figuring it must've been Vysor since his scent had now left the room, leaving him alone with Ash. "Don't listen to him," Baelfire spoke to Lust before Ash left the room, heading up the stairs. Sighing softly and running his fingers through his brown hair, he looked up, hearing someone come down the stairs. "Hey Bae!" he heard, recognizing the voice of Superstition. With a nod to the vibrant female, the male silently excused himself as he too went up the stairs. He figured he would take a shower, it seemed like a relaxing thing to do. As the male gathered his towel and hygiene kit, the male felt his way down the stairs before going into the bathroom and turning on the hot water. He closed the curtain behind him, stripping down as he felt himself being enveloped in the water. He figured after his shower he would go outside to play his ocarina.

______ ██ ◞ location ˚ _____bathroom
                                                                ______ ██ ◞ with ˚ ________myself
                                                                ______ ██ ◞ mood ˚ _______relaxed
                                                                ______ ██ ◞ Trans ˚ _________none
                                                                ______ ██ ◞ Ooc ˚ _______none

======================================================

User Image

I'm more precious than pearls. And I deserve all you got babe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo if you're gonna hold me, baby don't let go of me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA storia Willow Makkis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═════════════════╝xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGive me all you got, I want everything. My heart is a treasure.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLove me like money, love me like cars.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx======================================================
User Image

Astoria Willow Makkis only hummed softly as she walked out of the bathroom in just her towel, letting her dry hair cascade down her back in their soft waves and ripples. Her hazel eyes shone as she walked with her head held high like usual, her footsteps making gently pads against the hardwood floor, and her body movement flowing with such grace. Astoria was Greed, and a damn good Greed she was. She wanted it all and she kept it all. Money, possessions, books, etc. Anything that she could claim as her own was part of her many precious items. She had heard a rumor that Lucius was coming back today. But only her own eyes would know for sure if this was some dirty trick. Some knew about her obsession with power especially when it came to siding with Lucius. Astoria always saw a losing battle when she noticed one. And majority of the time, whoever was on the opposite side of Lucius was the loser. Little did people know of the love she had for the devil. She loved Lucius. She loved the man he was. She loved how he was and everything he was. Sadly, she could never be with the Devil. Even Greed knew Lucius didn't have a heart. But deep down, she always hoped he would somehow attain one and give it to her, on a diamond platter preferably. Shaking her head at her thoughts, the female raised her head as she pushed some of her hair out of her face and behind her ear.

As she made her way up the stairs, the female stopped where she was as she heard the voice of Vysor, who was Lucius' lackey also known as Dishonesty. The female only blinked her hazel eyes as she turned her head slightly, trying to get a better listen of what Dishonesty was talking about and who he was speaking to. That didn't matter though. Her point was proven. Dishonesty was back...which meant...was Lucius back as well? Hearing the faint voices and the sound of footsteps, the female decided it was best to duck back into her room. She didn't need to be seen. She didn't want to be seen especially in a towel. And even more, especially not in front of the prying eyes of the dogs of sins she lived with. Well, all except, Rhys. She cared for the male as if he was a brother to her. As she walked into her bedroom, the female's hazel eyes caught glimpse of the cold weather that was outside. Today was Valentine's Day. She had remembered that. She had told her suitors she wouldn't be doing anything that day with anyone. She had simply explained she wanted to be by her lonesome. Love? She didn't need it from someone else when she had all the love within herself...or maybe...she just wanted that love from someone else she had in mind. Shaking her head of her stupid thoughts, the female ran her fingers through her hair once more. A knock at her door made the female jump slightly, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes as she slowly opened the door, peeking her head outside. Her face was met by Envy, who had merely told her that Lucius was here and to be prepared for anything. She gave Envy a nod of her head before closing the door and leaning against it. "Lucius," she whispered to herself.

She wanted to greet Lucius like the good little Greed she was. Afterall, she was his favorite. He had told her himself. And Lucius wouldn't lie to her. At least, in her mind, she knew Lucius didn't lie to her. Going to her closet, the female pulled out one of her most recent gifts: a purple and black dress that was given to her by one of her suitors. Smiling softly to herself, Greed slipped on her dress and put her heels on as well, even adding a bit more of her makeup to give Lucius that little incentive of 'welcome back'. She smirked to herself once more, putting her hair into an updo, but still letting a few strands of her wavy hair slip behind her ear. Poking her head outside tot he hallway, the female blinked as she made her way up to Lucius' bedroom on the third floor. She knew not many sins dare tread in there, but Greed was brave. She would do it for Lucius. As she knocked on the door, she didn't get an answer, which meant the male must've not been in his room yet. Opening the door, the female took a breath as she made her way inside, gently laying on the male's bed as she pulled out one of her cigarettes. She lit it, inhaling the sweet nicotine as she kept the ashtray off to the side a bit, but still in her reach.

And suddenly, the twist of the doorknob caught the female's attention. Her hazel eyes looked up to see the Devil in his doorway looking at her. Greed could only smirk slightly, raising her head a bit and lock her hazel eyes with Lucius' dark eyes. "Welcome back," she purred to the Devil as she kept her cigarette between her index and middle fingers.
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

User Image

Ezio Pierre Roux allowed a soft groan to escape his lips as he lazily reached up and ran his nimble fingers through his dark brown hair. The male kept his eyes closed for a moment before feeling arms being wrapped around him, causing the male to chuckle slightly. He could smell the lingering scents of sex in the air being mixed with his own spicy scent and the scent of his lover: Gluttony. Turning his head slightly to look at the older male, Ezio's emerald green eyes opened to see that Gluttony was staring right back at him. "Morning," Ezio whispered to his lover before running his fingers through Rhys' matted dark hair. A soft grin tugged at Ezio's lips, a soft gasp escaping his lips as he felt Rhys' soft lips touch his neck once more. Ezio's body was spotted with several hickeys left by his lover from the night before in honor of Valentine's Day that was now today. As the male continued to run his fingers through his lover's hair, Ezio's emerald green eyes only continued to stare into Rhys' dark eyes. Though they couldn't express for their love for each other in public, they sure had a fantastic way of celebrating it in the bedroom. They had a secret relationship since Lucius had forbidden relationships between sins and virtues, but that went especially for sins to have relations with one another. It was funny in Ezio's mind. Not many would suspect the great Pride of having a relationship with someone such as Gluttony. But the others didn't know Gluttony like Pride did. The way Gluttony was so protective of Pride. The way Gluttony always showed this different side to Pride than the other sins. Even the way Gluttony pleasured Pride's body in so many ways that excited the male to no end. Even Pride ha to admit, Gluttony was fantastic in bed, something he would've never thought before dating the male.

Gently holding the bed sheet close to his chest, Pride couldn't help but smirk slightly as he gently gave Rhys a soft kiss. "So it's Valentine's Day huh?" the male asked jokingly before kissing Rhys' lips once more. "Maybe we can sneak away later, so I can give you your Valentine's day gift," Pride whispered in his lover's ear before gently nipping the male's earlobe. Pulling away teasingly, Pride winked to his lover and was about to speak once more before hearing the sound of the door, shutting. Blinking slightly, Pride sat up in the bed, allowing the bed sheets to fall just below his abs. "Are we expecting someone?" the male asked out loud, more to himself than Rhys. Reaching over and grabbing the boxers that were on a crumpled heap on the floor, the king of sins threw them on along with his jeans. Just as Ezio was about to open his mouth to call himself crazy, the voice of Lucius filled the hallway just outside Rhys' bedroom, causing Ezio's hazel eyes to widen like flying saucers. Well, this definitely wasn't good. If Lucius was back, that meant Lucius could already somewhat sense what was happening in this house. And Ezio would be forever damned if he allowed Rhys to be hurt and punished. Quickly grabbing his shirt and throwing it on, the male kissed his lover's lips once more, hurriedly. The door was too dangerous, which only left the only option left: the window. Being as quiet as he could, the male made his way to the window sill and jumped out before Lucius could find him in the room.

Leaning against the side of the house, Ezio put his hand to his forehead and breathed a reluctant sigh of relief. "That was way too close," he whispered to himself before closing his eyes and shaking his head. He would have to make sure Rhys was okay later on. Now that Lucius was here, Rhys and Ezio were going to have to be a lot more careful with their late nights together. Maybe even cut them out all together for now. Well, that sucked. And on Valentine's Day of all days? Lucius was sure a p***k. Ezio rolled his eyes hazel eyes, running his fingers through his hair and scratching the back of his head as he made his way around the house to the front door. The male entered and walked inside, seeing that no one was there to greet him. Well, that was good. Whatever made him less conspicuous, the better. Stretching his arms, the male retreated to his bedroom, noticing Astoria wasn't there. But there was the soft lingering scent of perfume, which alerted Pride that Greed must've known Lucius was back as well. The thought made him sick. Greed was Lucius' lapdog. And while most people expected Pride to be that shiny toy for Lucius, it was the complete opposite. Ezio despised Lucius. And made his best to show Lucius any small chance he could. Hearing the sound of footsteps, the male poked his head outside of the bedroom, watching the retreating figure of Lucius head up the stairs. Biting his lip, the male made his way back to Gluttony's bedroom and knocked on the door, looking inside to see his lover.

"What happened? Did he hurt you?" the male asked with concern as he stared at his lover, seeing if Lucius had done any sort of damage to him. He kept his hand on the door, blinking at Gluttony. "So he's really back huh?" Pride asked as he leaned against the male's door frame, keeping his other hand on his neck to cover the massive hickey Rhys had left the night before.

No one can stop me, for only I am in control.
                                                            If you want me, you'd better contact my people.
                                                                  In my crown, I am king. I love their endless worshiping.
                                                                      I am raw, a dinosaur. But I will never be extinct.
                                                                            So don't mess with me. I'll shoot you down. Don't mess with me.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                  The sudden sound of bone being crushed filled the head of Nevaeh Jayde Culver, making him rise with shock. He had panted a bit hard, trying to catch his breath. "Another bad dream?" Nevaeh had jumped once more, forgetting he shared a room with Humility. He looked over at the female before lowering his head, bringing his hand to his face. They've come a lot more now... I just want them gone. He knew Humility felt sorry for him. She had to deal with him constantly waking up during random times of the night because of these nightmares. He had offered many times to sleep on the couch but she wasn't having that. "Well you woke us up on time today. I'm not complaining," she smiled and humbling hopped out of bed and started gathering clothes for her morning shower. The girl took a shower at least twice a day, sometimes even three. She cared about being clean but she wasn't a neat freak. It didn't freak her out that something was messy. He looked around their spotless room. She was probably happy that she paired up with Nevaeh since he also cared about being clean. He let out a small sigh. He needed their God here with them. Whenever their God was here, his nightmares would go away. Everyone knew of his struggles with these nightmares. They just seemed to haunt him and he didn't know why.

Once Humility came back into the room dressed in different attire, Nevaeh removed himself from his bed and gathered up clothes too. "Patience's is downstairs cooking. It'll be done when you come down." He nodded his head at the female and watched her leave. Getting the rest of his things he went to the bathroom down the hall, stripped of his pyjamas and hopped into the shower.

Once he was out and dressed, most of the virtues were downstairs. The lackeys weren't there since they went with God. A country was hit by a devastated earthquake so they volunteered to help out. "Good morning Nevaeh," Patience said. Good morning, he smiled lightly. Humility came up to him and cupped his face. "Goodness, those dark eyes are terrible. I have some makeup to cover that up." Oh yeah, Nevaeh always forgot she was a makeup artist and a good one at it. I don't think I need- she had already took off. He sighed before heading to the table. There sat Charity. "You really do look bad dude," the male spoke. Chasity nodded his head. You know you can just tell me I look good and make me feel better right? The two laughed a bit before Chasity decided to head outside to get some sun.

He loved the cold. He was happy it was cold and honestly, he was dreading the summer. He took in a deep breath of fresh area and exhaled, his breath turning white. "Look who it is, my dear brother." Nevaeh felt hatred taking over him as he looked over to see Ash. What do you want? He said, his tone turning ice-cold. Ash had been across the street and started crossing the road. Once he was on the side-walk, he stopped in front of the house. "I see I can't talk to my brother anymore." Nevaeh chuckled and rolled his eye. This guy was just ridiculous. How did he expect the two to become friends? "Seriously Nevaeh? What's up your a**?! I have no idea why your treatin-" Really Ashley? He knew Ash hated that but that was his birth name. How can you walk up to me the way you do and talk to me the way you do like everything is fine? You know what you did and I know that you know! Ash did a puzzled expression, one that Nevaeh has seen a lot. "I don't know what you're talking about! Whatever I did couldn't be that bad!" This was a type argument with the two. THe two could never have a civilized conversation like normal people. A stinging sensation came from Nevaeh's white eye making his curl up, hand over his eye. "What's wro-" Just leave why don't ya? Go! Nevaeh didn't bother looking at Ash so he didn't see the hurt expression on Lust's face. His eye always seemed to hurt when Ash and Nevaeh got into a heated argument. Once he heard the door slamming shut from the house across the street, the stinging sensation died down and eventually passed. He just let out a sigh and tried to enjoy the cold.

will you be my valentines?
████████ ███████████████████████
xxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬ ϨȖҎΣɌϨȾΪȾΪϴΠ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▬▬▬『* very SUPERSTITIOUS writings on the WALLX▬▬▬『* very SUPERSTITIOUS ladders bout to FALL
xxx▬▬▬『* thirteen month old BABY broke the looking GLASSX▬▬▬『* seven years of bad LUCK the good things in your PAST
xxx▬▬▬『* when you BELIEVE in things you don't UNDERSTANDxxx▬▬▬『* then you SUFFER ϨȖҎΣɌϨȾΪȾΪϴΠ ain't that WAY

User Image

xxx Violetta Faye Lovette sat on the counter in the kitchen, her face with a determined look as her dark blue eyes narrowing at the panini maker. This was taking forever! At this rate, she was sure Rhys, or Gluttony as he was known as, was going to catch her and scold her for being in his kitchen. After the milkshake blender incident, which they didn't talk about much, happened, Rhys forever banned Violetta from using anything in the kitchen. The only reasons she could come through the kitchen was if she was passing through in order to get to the pool house outside, which was also her bedroom. A huff escaped her lips as she rolled her eyes, hoping the panini maker would jsut hurt up and heat up her sandwich. She had decided on a turkey, pesto, and tomato panini for her lunch. She just wished this thing would hurry up. Otherwise, she had a feeling Rhys would forever ban her from the kitchen entirely. The female rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "It's not my fault I forgot the lid," the female muttered to herself, regarding the infamous milkshake incident. So she might've accidentally forgot to put the lid on the blender before turning on the machine. It was worth it though! Pride walked into the kitchen and even slipped on some melted ice cream, hitting the floor with a sicking sound. And sure, everyone in the kitchen at the time was covered with melt ice cream, milk, and chocolate sauce. Even Dishonesty found it amusing, and her twin brother rarely found anything amusing especially when it came to things that were actually fun.

xxx Hearing the back door open behind her, the female turned her head to face the person who had decided to enter the kitchen through the back way. Her dark blue eyes widened at the sight of her twin brother, a look of shock replacing the disgruntled place that had taken place once before. "Vysor?" she questioned to her twin brother, who only greeted her with a small smile and speaking her name. The female smiled and giggled, pushing herself off the counter and jumping on her brother with a hug. "I missed you!" she spoke, grinning softly as she playfully poked her twin brother's forehead. "You're lucky you got to go with Lucius. These sins are sooooooo booooooooorrrrrrrrring," she spoke and stuck out her tongue in a teasing manner. She remembered Lucius saying he was going to leave, but instead of taking both lackeys like he usually did, he took only Vysor instead. Violetta could remember staring at Lucius, wondering why he was choosing to split them up. Why? Lucius knew the twins were more powerful when they were with each other. Did Violetta do something wrong? Was this a punishment? And so, the time passed. Things weren't too much fun for her since not too many of the sins liked her because she was a lackey, technically not a sin like the rest of them. Still though, that didn't deter Violetta from reporting to Lucius about everything she had seen or heard. Like Lust's frequent escapes, Greed's need to constantly pass by Lucius' door, Pride's whispers of love to a mysterious someone, Wrath's two day trip in jail, Envy's need to have a mental blow out and destroy everything around him, Gluttony's constant hibernation in his room, and Sloth actually using energy to go outside and walk around to the Virtues' house. She told Lucius everything. She knew never to lie or hide anything from the Devil, that was just permanent suicide.

xxx "So what happened?" Violetta asked in a curious tone as she tilted her head to the side. Just as her brother was about to explain, it seemed Lucius had decided to enter the picture by calling for her brother. "Later on, okay?" she asked her brother, who nodded. She winked towards her brother, watching Vysor leave the kitchen. She was lost in her thoughts for a moment before the smell of smoke distracted her. "Smoke?" she asked herself before her eyes widened in alarm. "My panini!" she screeched to herself, quickly, opening the panini over and quickly tossing her slightly burnt panini onto the counter. Superstition pouted slightly before wrapping her food in a paper towel. "I can never get that whole timing thing right," she muttered to herself. The forgetful female could only hope the smell of smoke would clear and that Gluttony wouldn't suspect her the minute he would walk in. Just as Superstition was about to head upstairs, the sound of yelling caught the female's attention. Her dark blue eyes blinked as she walked to the front door, opening it slightly. Her eyes caught the argument going on between Lust and Chastity, who were also twins. She watched the two of them argue with one another, Chastity getting in the last word. She hadn't realized she had made her way over towards the twins, only noticing when Ash had passed her and into the house.

xxx Her dark blue eyes stared at Chastity, tilting her head to the side a bit as she looked at the male. "Twin fight huh?" the female questioned to Chastity before shrugging her shoulders and sighing softly. "I know that feeling". She shrugged her shoulders. "You could say I have twin senses just like you". She looked towards the sins' door before looking back at Navaeh. "I mean, you and Ash have twin sense right?" Taking a bite of her panini, the female blinked and held out the sandiwch to Chastity. "Want some?" she asked before receiving his answer. "It's turkey, pesto, and tomatoes. And, I made it myself, so you better not spit it out". Realizing she had yet to introduce herself, Violetta smiled towards Navaeh and winked playfully. "I'm Violet, by the way. Or better known as Superstition". She made a slight bow of her head, taking another bite of her panini. "I'm surprised you and Ash don't get along. Then again, I have my fights with my twin brother every now and then". She shrugged her shoulders and sighed softly. "Then again, my brother kinda sorta killed me, so I guess I have a right to be angry". She locked eyes with Navaeh. "What about you? What did Ash do to make you so worked up?"

xxx

xxx

User Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            User Image
                          Dark brown eyes stared at the ceiling as Rhys Jaxon Franchot laid beside his lover. The previous night was yet another steamy one between the two. His life was amazing and that was something he never expected to hear him say. Being Gluttony and having to deal with an a** like Lucius, he didn't think it could be possible. Rhys didn't know what it was that made him fall in love with Ezio. Could it have been his charming personality? The way he doesn't take s**t from others? Or how he just looked flawless? Rhys could compliment Pride for days. He wanted to show Ezio off to the world and let everyone know that this guy was his and only his. He wanted to protect him from anything that would cause him harm. Rhys never gave a s**t about any of the sins but once he caught feelings for Ezio, he found himself getting defensive when someone attempted to anger Ezio. This was even before the two became a thing.

Reaching over and wrapping his arms around the male, he nuzzled his face into the neck of Pride. He didn't mean to wake the male but when the other started to stir, Rhys propped himself on his arm. Those shimmering, emerald-green eyes looked at Rhys and he found himself smiling. Good morning, he leaned in to kiss Pride softly. Oh how he wish the two could stay like this but Rhys ended up moving his arm when Ezio sat up. I'm defiantly up for that. I only wonder what my gift is, he chuckled. I doubt its better than mines, he winked.

"Are we expecting someone?"

Rhys' eyebrows squeezed together as he tried to think. Nope, not that I can think of. Rhys watched as the other started getting up and dressed. Can't we just stay here love? Screw if the other sins find out, it's not like Lucius is going to- "This house feels different... I wonder why." Rhys eyes widened as he looked at Ezio and mouthed the word 's**t.' Lucius was back? He hated how the male popped up out of no where. Today was Valentine's day! Why would he come back on a day like this?

Hopping out of bed quickly but quietly, he started to get dressed. It just hit him suddenly. The room smelled of sex. He took the febreze bottle from under his bed and started to spray the room, hoping that Lucius wouldn't hear the noise. Placing it back under his bed, he looked to see Ezio. He had given Gluttony a kiss before going out the window. Walking to the window, he poked his head out and looked at Pride. Reminds you of the cabin huh? He whispered loud enough for Pride to hear. It was a bit windy so hopefully that blocked out Rhys' voice. Hurry and get inside, it's freezing.

Hearing a knock at his door, Rhys quickly threw on his shirt that was laying on the floor. Opening the door, his eyes met with pure black eyes. They almost startled him. "Well hello Rhys. What are you up to in here?" He seen Lucius' eyes wandering around his room. Just dreading this pitiful holiday. "Are you sure you're not celebrating it?" The question caught him off guard. N-No sir. Lucius nodded his head. "I see. I wouldn't want that happening. I would hate to have to cause your lover pain and well banish you for all eternity." Rhys felt the goosebumps popping up. He hated the sound of being banished. Being away from Ezio would be torture enough. Trust me, no one could never love filth like me. Lucius chuckled and started walking off before turning around. "Lay off the Febreze will you. It's overpowering." Rhys nodded before closing the door. He had to take a couple of breaths before going to close the window and taking a shower. The door opened and Rhys almost jumped out of his skin. It had been Ezio so he tried to catch his breath. I think I'm becoming paranoid, he said softly as he sat on his bed. He didn't do anything to me. He did threaten me if he finds out I have a lover, he sighed. We just have to watch out. He looked up at Ezio realizing that he was covering his neck. [********. I shouldn't have left that mark there. s**t... I'm sorry. Maybe it was good that it was cold. He could easily wear a turtleneck. I'm going to shower and quickly make something for everyone. Meet me downstairs? Once the two had agreed and said goodbye since they couldn't kiss, Rhys gathered up clothing and headed to the bathroom to shower. Once he was out and dressed for the day, he headed downstairs.

He stood in his kitchen and smelled around. Someone had used his Panini maker. He knew it. He went over and touched the top of it. It was still warm. He didn't like people in his kitchen. Okay, he didn't like Superstition in the kitchen. That girl was bad luck of course and after the milkshake incident, he banned her from the kitchen. He wouldn't go and accuse her until he knew for sure who it was. Taking out some ingredients to make Pomegranate Cream Crepes.

my bloody valentine's

You take the clothes off my back and I let you
You'd steal the food right out my mouthand I watch you eat it
I still don't know why Why I love you so much . . .
You curse my name In spite to put me to shame .
Have my laundry in the streets › dirty or clean
Give it up for fame !
But I still don't know why ➨ Why I love it so much

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lucius Hades Mukesh sighed as he looked out the window of the black car that was being driven by one of his lackeys. His black eyes looked at Vysor as he drove. The car was silent, one of the ways he liked it. It had to be either quiet or classical music playing. He surely loved classical music. He was positive the sins didn't like it but then again he didn't give two shits about what these sins liked and disliked. He didn't live to please them. They were his slaves. When Lucius said jump, they better jump high. If they were to disobey, there was a price to pay.

Vysor for instance. Lucius knew that Violetta and Vysor were strong together but he decided to separate them. He liked testing these sins. He wanted to break them. Just because they were privileged to walk this Earth didn't mean he was going to make it easy for them. He wanted them to suffer just as if they were in hell.

I bet your happy to be finally reunited with Violetta, hm? A small grunt came from the driver of the car making Lucius narrow his eyes at the male. What was that? It was silent for a second before Vysor cleared his throat and spoke this time. "Yes I am Sir." Luvius just nodded his head and looked out the window as they entered the cul-de-sac. It only took them a few more minutes before the two were park in front of the typical American dream house. Get the bags will you? Lucius stepped out of the car and started up the way to the home. He was very aware that Vysor was speaking under his breath but Lucius has been called every name in the book for centuries. It really didn't bother him at all anymore.

Ah my lovely sins... He greeted no one since everyone seemed to still be in their room or anywhere but the living room area. He looked at his watch. It was five minutes pass ten. Hm, so now they're sleeping in? They would need the rest since Lucius was now back. He usually left them drained by the end of the day. He chuckled. He lifted his head into the air and sniffed. Just like he could sense things, he can also sense things out. It wasn't easy to hide things from the demon and if you did, it wouldn't be long before he found out. He sensed love in the air. A smell that made him scowl in disgust. He started walking up the stairs, saying loudly, This house feels different. I wonder why... He figured it'd be Lust. The smell of love usually came from the person Ash had brought home since that was his power.Since Ash's powers were disabled like everyone else, the female was probably one that fell fast.

The end of the trail left him in front of Gluttony, Sloth and Envy's door. He cocked his head to the side. He wasted no time knocking on the door. A second or two later, Gluttony opened the door. He was the only one in the room. Well hello Rhys. What are you up to in here? Lucius took the time to scan the room. It was only Gluttony in here.The smell of some Febreze was in the air. He was covering up something but Lucius decided to play this game. Are you sure you're not celebrating it? He replied quickly when Gluttony responded. He had that devious smirk on his face as the two spoke. Deciding he was bored and a rather sweet scent had caught his nose. He left but not before warning the guy on his use with Febreze.

This sweet smell was leading upstairs to his room. Everyone knew his room was forbidden besides one person. This one person was able to go to his room. He knew this person was just hungry and eager for his company. He wondered how she handled him being good for two weeks. Placing his hand on the handle, he turned and swung the door open. "Welcome back," a inviting voice spoke to him. His black eyes looked at the rather seductive body of Greed, or Astoria as she was originally named. I knew that'd you would be the only one to greet me properly. He went to his bed and laid across it. He sighed softly, so how have my pets been doing? Anything interesting I should know about?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
For whenever you look up
xxxxxxxxxxI'll be shining like the moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE POWER OF A MIRACLE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand as the moon shines its brightest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll forever be watching over you with lightest of wings
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx======================================================
company: myself 『』 location: kitchen 『』 mood: curious

Athena Elizabeth Bell only stood in front of the house that her seven virtues were currently living in. The almighty female tilted her head to the side, letting her blonde hair slowly fall to the right side of her body. Not many suspected the blonde female of being all powerful. But ah, that's were they were wrong. She was God. Not, the so called God all the humans praised about was not a man, but a woman. Though, she let the humans believe what they want. After all, even when they got to heaven, not many got the chance to meet God in a face to face meeting. But that was besides the point since she was for now on Earth. She had sent her virtues to make the balance of power to its correct standing. Since, the Devil, Lucius, had sent his sins to earth to cause havoc and chaos, she sent her virtues to repair the chaos with radiance and harmony. So she figured she wouldn't let her virtues know she had forgotten about them. Blinking at the door once more, the female puckered her lips together and sighed softly. She didn't come down to earth too often. She probably came down once every seven hundred years, God was a busy woman after all! Pushing her blonde hair behind her ear, the female looked to her right to see Belief standing next to her with a smile on his face. "It works like this, Lady Athena". Watching Belief ring the doorbell, Athena only blinked and smiled. "Ah! Okay!" Giggling softly, she gently patted Belief's head as she watched the door being opened. And in front of her stood Patience was a look of shock on her face. "L-Lady Athena? What a surprise!" she spoke. Athena could only smile and nod her head. "Good morning, Patience". And in the house, fresh breakfast was being served. Athena couldn't help but laugh. "Is that oranges I smell?" she asked, and Patience only nodded, stepping aside so she and Belief could enter.

Walking inside, the female looked at the house. It had such a quaint and cozy feeling to it. Just like her virtues did. Taking in the comfy atmosphere, Athena waltzed into the kitchen, seeing that most of the virtues were already awake. She heard various good mornings and was greeted by many waves and bowing heads, in which Athena only smiled. "Good morning, my lovelies!" Looking around, Athena took an orange that was sitting on the table, began to peel it, and eat it. Little did many know, Athena acted like a child sometimes. She loved to have fun and was always ready for a good time. But she also had the wisdom of the ageless. She had seen everything since the beginning of time practically. Standing by the window sill, her bright blue eyes blinked as she took notice of the house across the street. She got strange vibes from it. And she could only conclude that this was the house that Lucius' sins were staying in. The thought caused the female to sigh and shake her head. Oh Lucius. How she loved to tease the male. Kill him kindness she always told herself. Well...not with the virtue kindness, but with the action. The thought made the female giggle slightly before she took notice of the black car that was parked in front of the house. So Lucius was here too? That was a rare occurrence for the two to be on earth at the same time. It seemed a visit was in order.

"So what is happening for Valentine's Day?" she turned and asked her virtues. She smiled as some of them mentioned having a party. "I love parties!" she said with a wide smile and clasping her hands together in excitement. She looked at her virtues before giving them a playful wink. "So who gets to be cupid this year?" she asked. "I am!" Patience exclaimed, raising her spatula in the air since she was flipping heart shaped pancakes for the rest of the virtues. Athena had always loved Valentine's Day. A day where someone could express their love the most. A day where love radiated the most. It was such a blessed feeling. It was a good thing the actual Valentine's Day became a happier occasion from what it was in the past. A massacre on Valentine's Day was just not good at all. Dismissing her thoughts, the female looked out the window once more, tilting her brow slightly as she noticed that Chastity was standing with Superstition. Well that was strange. Maybe it was a good thing though. She always encouraged her virtues to be kind to others, even the sins. Though...Lucius wasn't all about the same thing Athena was. Pushing her blonde hair out of her face, she watched as some of the virtues had finished eating. "Go go go! I can clean up!" she spoke, nodding her head. She watched some of the virtues insist on staying to help, but Athena waved them away with a wave of her hand. "I can clean up a simple mess as this," she said with a giggle. She wanted to clean the mess, but she had to admit, she was a little interested at what the conversation between Chastity and Superstition was.
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

User Image

Ezio Pierre Roux stared at his lover, his emerald green eyes showing concern and worry. And how could he not? Lucius had just paid a visit to Rhys and had almost caught the two of them in bed together. Ezio shuddered at the thought. He loved Rhys, he knew that. But if either of them were caught by Lucius, it would spell trouble for the both of them. But deep inside Ezio, he knew he would never let anything happen to Rhys. Rhys just happened to be the adorable person Ezio had fallen for. But how could he not? Ezio was perfect. Okay, maybe Ezio's pride was starting to get the best of him a little bit. But he was Pride! Hearing Rhys talk about how he was becoming paranoid, Ezio could only chuckle a bit at it before shrugging his shoulders in a carefree manner. "Paranoid huh? Are you just starting to become paranoid now after being a sin and living under Lucius after all this time?" He chuckled softly. "I've been paranoid for a while now". He winked playfully towards his boyfriend. "But you decrease my paranoia when you've got me groaning all night long". Watching Gluttony rest on his best, Ezio blinked slightly. This was definitely serious. Gluttony's body actions were definitely rigid and shaky since Lucius had stopped by to check on him. Why did Lucius have to be here on Valentine's Day of all the days? The one day Ezio wanted to pleasure his boyfriend and truly show Gluttony how much love Pride had for him, was now thrown out the window because of Captain Hate entering. Lucius really knew how to suck the fun out of everything. Then again, he was the Devil, so that explained a lot. "He didn't do anything to me. He did threaten me if he finds out I have a lover". Hearing Rhys, Ezio snapped himself from his thoughts as he turned his full attention to his boyfriend. Ezio could only sigh. Lucius sure did know how to make a threat. And something told him that Lucius wasn't too stupid, no matter how much Ezio wanted to believe how dumb Lucius was.

"We just have to watch out". "Agreed". Ezio looked down slightly and sighed once more, resting his head against the door frame before closing his emerald green eyes. Well this sucked. He was really enjoying his late night escapades with Rhys. It was going to be weird waking up in his own bed without Rhys next to him. [********. I shouldn't have left that mark there. s**t... I'm sorry". Hearing Rhys, Ezio only chuckled slightly and smiled. "Don't apologize. I love it actually". He winked at his lover once more, removing his hand to show the hickey Rhys had left. "Besides, it's a reminder to myself how much I love you because I let you mark me". He laughed once more, putting his hand over the hickey once more. "I'll give you one later on a place not so easy to see from everyone else," he teased his boyfriend with a smirk and blowing his lover a kiss. Watching his lover come up to him and say how he was going to shower and then go downstairs, Pride resisted the urge to kiss his boyfriend at the door with passion and force. "I'd love to join you," the male mused quietly to his boyfriend before shrugging his shoulders. "Just don't forget about me too much while you shower," the male teased before giving his boyfriend a wink and returning to his bedroom, sighing softly as he lay down on his bed. Now that Gluttony mentioned, it would be best if Ezio had showered as well. Just to get rid of the lingering smell of sexy and Gluttony off him. It was a scent Ezio would surely miss. But he couldn't take any chances right now, not with Lucius prowling around.

As Pride walked downstairs, the male walked into the bathrooms, feeling the heavy steam float through the air. It seemed Rhys had just finished his shower before Ezio entered. Shrugging his shoulders, the male stripped down and started his shower. After showering, the male changed into his clothes for the day, spraying on his usual Axe body spray, and then made his way back to his bedroom to throw his dirty clothes into the hamper. He just hoped one of the lackeys would do the laundry later. And even more so, he hoped Vysor was the one to do it. The male's facial expressions were quite hilarious. Vysor was quiet when it came to things he hated doing, while Violetta was very vocal on the things she hated doing. Pride remembered Violetta having to clean the toliets one time, and she bitched, complained, threatened, and even almost passed out at one time due to being to close to the bleach fumes. Dismissing his thoughts, the male walked downstairs to the kitchen, grinning slightly as he saw Rhys standing at the counter and getting breakfast ready. "So what's for breakfast?" Pride asked, running his fingers through his slightly wet dark hair. Looking around, Pride took a seat on the counter, leaning against one of the cabinets as he emerald green eyes watched Rhys. "I'm talking to Ash later, by the way". He nodded. No, Pride hadn't forgotten. He remembered Lust knew about Pride and Rhys' secret kiss. Ash had gotten lucky that he was there at the right place, right time. And now, Ash was holding this over Pride's head. "I'm making sure he's still going to keep his mouth shut". He sighed softly before closing his eyes, gently hitting the back of his head against the cabinet a few times. "I dread wondering what he possibly has in mind," he muttered to himself. Pride was sure he lost a coupel thousand brain cells. He opened an eye, looking at Rhys. "Just promise me you won't lose your cool when I tell you what Ash has in his sick little mind". He nodded. "He already knows I won't have sex with him, so that option's out".

No one can stop me, for only I am in control.
                                                            If you want me, you'd better contact my people.
                                                                  In my crown, I am king. I love their endless worshiping.
                                                                      I am raw, a dinosaur. But I will never be extinct.
                                                                            So don't mess with me. I'll shoot you down. Don't mess with me.

User Image

I'm more precious than pearls. And I deserve all you got babe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo if you're gonna hold me, baby don't let go of me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA storia Willow Makkis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGive me all you got, I want everything. My heart is a treasure.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLove me like money, love me like cars.
User Image

Astoria Willow Makkis only allowed her eyes to do the talking as she watched Lucius come through the door. Oh how she missed Lucius. How she missed the way he walked with such confidence, the way his smirk could scary anybody down to their core, and even how he had such a regal demeanor to himself. It all made Greed strive to be the best sins she could be under Lucius. While Lucius saw all the others sins as his pets, Greed knew she was better than that. She wasn't a pet to Lucius, she was something more in her opinion. Hearing Lucius speak to her, Greed could only smirk coyly and shrug her shoulders in an intuitive manner. "Because none of the other sins respect you like I do," she spoke in a matter of fact tone, running her fingers through her light brown hair as it cascaded down her body. "And besides, can you name any other sin that you favor more than me?" He chuckled and sat up, tilting her head to the side a bit. "I think not". Watching Lucius go over to the bed and lay down as well, Astoria's hazel eyes stared at the male that lay next to her. She blinked at the Devil before closing her eyes for a moment, allowing a soft sigh to escape her lips. "Of course I would be here waiting for you, Lucius". She paused for a moment. "I always have". Seeing Lucius laying next to her once more, the female continued to sit where she was, gently lifting Lucius' head and setting it on her lap. She looked down at the all powerful male as she slowly ran her nimble fingers through his hair. Her breathing going into rhythm with the strokes of her fingers through the older male's hair. She kept quiet, enjoying the silence with Lucius. She loved these moments. The moments where the two of them just sat in silence, enjoying each other's company.

"So how have my pets been doing? Anything interesting I should know about?" Of course Lucius would ask this of her. After all, she was his eyes and ears while he was gone. And like the good little sin she was, she always remained alert when it came to telling Lucius what was recently going on around here during his absence. She kept quiet for a bit longer before answering the male, her chest rising up and down at her breathing. "I've gathered a few things here and there". She smiled softly before shrugging her shoulders once more. "Lately though, I haven't seen Pride in his room lately. Same thing goes for Lust". She nodded her head before continuing. "Wrath hasn't been too angry lately, which is strange. Envy has been trying to hang around myself and Sloth too often". She thought about it for a moment before opening her mouth. "I would say Gluttony and Sloth are the only two that have really been acting normal lately". She chuckled before gesturing to herself. "Besides, myself of course". She continued running her fingers through Lucius' hair. "Though, I must comment, Superstition seems to be getting on her high horse lately". She scoffed. "Little b***h thinks she's a big bad sin". She rolled her eyes and shook her head for a moment before her hazel eyes looked down at Lucius. "And...what about yourself?" She paused. "Where did you go this time?" she asked Lucius, slowly her rhythm down a tad. Her fingers rested on the back of the male's head, slowly making their way down to his neck as she rubbed slightly. "Or are you going to keep more secrets from me?" she asked as her fingers quickly found their way back to Lucius' scalp.

Smelling the scent of food flood through the room, Astoria looked towards the door for a moment before blinking a few times. Rhys must've been finally cooking breakfast. Greed looked down at Lucius once more. "Are you hungry, Lucius? I can get us some food". Gently lifting Lucius' head off her lap, the female bowed her head slightly and excused herself from Lucius' room, going down the stairs into the kitchen. She spotted Rhys standing by the stove along with her cousin, Pride, sitting on the counter next to him. Her hazel eyes narrowed on the cocky male as she rolled her eyes. "Cretin". "b***h". "b*****d". "Whore". Astoria narrowed her eyes once more at Ezio, who only smirked back at her. "What? No more names, Astoria? I'm shocked". Ezio laughed. "I always looks forward to morning vocabulary with you". Astoria snorted. "I don't have time for your pitiful games". "You started it". Astoria only held up her hand, ignoring her cousin as she smiled towards Rhys. "Good morning, Rhys," she spoke in a sweet tone towards the younger male. She adored Gluttony. He was like the younger brother she never had growing up. Rhys was the person Astoria could go to no matter. The male always told her like it was and never lied to her. As she noticed what Rhys was making for breakfast, the female could only smile as she walked to the cupboard, pulling out two plates. "It's for Lucius and myself," she spoke, her mouth twitching as she heard a gagging noise from Ezio. When Rhys had finished both plates, Astoria gave a nod to Rhys as she headed back up the stairs.

Going into Lucius' room once more, Greed set down both plates of crepes on the bedside table before giving a soft smile to Lucius. "Gluttony made some crepes this morning," she spoke as she returned to Lucius' bed once more, returning to her first position of Lucius' head in her lap and running her fingers through his hair. She breathed softly as she looked down at Lucius' laying body on the bed. She wished some day Lucius would hold her with his body, bring his lips to hers, and whisper those words three words of love every girl wanted to here. Sadly, the Devil could never do such a thing. With no heart to love, it was impossible. Greed dismissed the thought from her head as she closed her eyes for a moment before looking back down at Lucius. "Why are you here on Valentine's Day of all days, Lucius? Is there something special you're planning?" the female asked, curiosity getting the best of her and trying to change the subject of love from her floating thoughts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff