Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

[ ]x x x x x x x x x x x x x xℓɑsт cнʀιsтмɑs ι ɢɑve ʏou мʏ нeɑʀт
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xɑηd тнe veʀʏ ηexт dɑʏ ʏou ɢɑve ιт ɑωɑʏ

pʀιvɑтe тнʀeɑd foʀ l i v beckoned - - - ɑηd Hay Girlfrann.
                          ηoт us, ɢeт тнe ғucк ouт!
                          ℓuʀк, ʏeɑн ɢo ɑнeɑd buт doη`т posт.
[imgright] url here [/imgright]
[color=YOURTEXTCOLOR][size=16][list][list][list]first name • middle • last[/size]

[size=16]` since - [/size]
[size=10.5][list](birthday, please write it out.)[/list][/size]

[size=16]` i'm this many - [/size]
[size=10.5][list](age, please write it out.)[/list][/size]

[size=16]` i am who i am - [/size]
[size=10.5][list](three attributes/personality traits)[/list][/size]

[size=16]` this person owns me - [/size]
[size=10.5][list](username)[/list][/size][/color]

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
        Santana • Maria • Lopez

` since -
    December Eighteenth

` i'm this many -
    Seventeen

` i am who i am -
    sly ; seductive ; curt

` this person owns me -
    l i v beckoned - - -
User Image
        Noah • 'Puck' • Puckerman

` since -
    january thirty-first

` i'm this many -
    seventeen

` i am who i am -
    cocky • arrogant • stubborn

` this person owns me -
    hay girlfrann

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
[ who wants to post first ]
User Imagexxxxxxx

☆ иσαн ❝ρυcк❞ ρυcкєямαи
          i'm not cocky, i just sleep with most girls in this school.

December. First. This meant twenty-four days until Christmas, the day he wished he could spend with Quinn and his unborn daughter or son. She wanted nothing to do with him but his feelings were different. Though they were his 'family' there was one person on his mind more than his family. Santana. She was like a magnet and he was magnetized. He felt so attracted to her but the feelings probably weren't mutual. It was just lust though. She was good in bed and that's all he wanted. A quick fling. Puck sighed and sat up in his bed. He was having trouble sleeping. The red numbers on the digital clock read 12:03. He walked into the other room, the bathroom. He splashed water on his face and looked himself in the mirror. " What is wrong with me? Quinn doesn't want me. So I won't even bother. Done. " He felt like just saying those words out loud got those feelings off of his chest. He silently walked back to his room and turned on the TV, watching something random. It was a Friday anyway. He didn't have to worry about getting up early in the morning. He grabbed his phone off of the table next to him and texted Santana.

hey, sexxxy.
                you awake? if so come over, my mom's gone. door's unlocked.

He closed his phone and set it back on the table, smirking. He sighed and laced his fingers behind his head and laid back, watching TV.

[ooc. me biggrin sorry it's crappy. ]

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
        ╔═══════════════════════════╗
        Santana Maria Lopez
        ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤
        ╚═══════════════════════════╝

[ ] ------------------тнe s i n g i n g cнeeʀιo

User Image
                                                                  Santana watched the TV in her room, hoping for somethign exciting to happen as she watched the recording of her show Fringe. Of course right now it was juts a bunch fo talk, talk, talk. Nothing too important. She sighed and looked at the digital clock on the end table by her bed. It read 12:03. Finally something good happened in the show. They were now onto a lead about what was causing the deaths of these people and what these weird squid things were. What happened in this show would make people want to puke but to Santana, it was actually pretty interesting and she enjoyed it. Of course there was now way in hell she would ever give that little tip out. It was the same with Glee club. She loved to be in Glee, but if anyone dared ask about it, there was a quick answer to it. Hell to the ******** no.

Santana watched what was going on in the show ans her phone buzzed causing her to jump a foot in the air on her bed and bounce back up. She looked down to see a text from Puck. What did her want? All she was to him was basically a booty call. Santana sighed and read the message. A typical text from Puck. She wanted more from him but he was too obsessed with little miss Preggo Quinn Fabray. The princess of this little school, well not anymore. After it got out she was pregnant, her whole rep went downhill. She even lost little Finn. The boy she had been lying to the whole time. Of course this was the part where Santana tried to step in. Puck just pushed her away making Santana feel unwanted by the man she cared for.

To: Puck
                                                                  Message: Why? So I can just be your girl for the night again.

Puck always acted like this. He would text her when he needed a night away from the world and she always got led into it. This time she wouldn't though. Santana was putting her foot down and she was going to be the girl who didn't give in so easily anymore. She would stand tall and act a different way, even if her heart told her to do else.

o o c ; ; naw, it's all good.
User Imagexxxxxxx

☆ иσαн ❝ρυcк❞ ρυcкєямαи

Puck's phone vibrated on the table next to his bed. BZZZT. BZZZT. BZZZT. He smiled, expecting her to say sure, she'd be here soon. He picked up his phone and read the message. His smile fell. This time, it wasn't like that.

baby, it's not like that. i want nothing to do with quinn anymore, ok? i just want you. you are perfect and quinn is just a b***h. she's stupid and i don't like her like i do you. so just plz come over.

He closed the phone and sighed. He really wanted her to come over so that they could talk it out but that probably wasn't going to happen. Whatever, if she doesn't come over, I'll just call Brittany. Puck had many flings with other girls but Santana meant a lot to him. She was perfect to him and he only wanted her. Brittany was a skank and he would get what he wanted from her. He turned his TV off, grabbed his phone and went downstairs. He went in the kitchen and got himself a can of Pepsi. He sat on the couch and just waited. Waited for a response. Waited for himself to make up his mind. Waited for something to happen.

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
        Santana Maria Lopez
        ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image
                                                                  Santana looked down at the phone that was being silent and when she picked it up to say something else another text from Puck came in. She read the words he wrote, but how could she trust him after all that had just happened in their lives. No smile, no frown, her face was just neutral while she thought of something to say. What was there to say to him? All the times they had spent, he told her how she loved her and only her but that was all just a lie when she found out about Quinn and how the baby was Puck's. That was the day everyone found out, the day Finn found out. Everyone was shocked to see that Rachel went out on a limb and told Finn. Yet, no one stopped her no matter the consequence. They all talked about how they would prevent Rachel from saying anything but did thay? No, they let her go on and leak it to Finn, the man Quinn had betrayed those two months ago or whatever.

She looked at her phone once more and began to debate what she would do. Text him back or just drive down to his house, to end up standing at his door with shame written all over her face and then be dragged into another night of fun. She went with the latter and jumped off her bed, slipping her phone into the back pocket of her jeans. She slipped on some Sperry's and quietly made her way downstairs, being careful not wake up her parents or the kitten. God, if she woke the kitten it would just be meow, meow, meow and she would never shut the thing up.

As she slowly and quietly closed her car door, she looked back at her phone. It was now about 12:15. He was home alone, or so that's what he said. Where was his mom? Awh, well Santana didn't care about that right now. She was a little ashamed of herself for actually giving into Puck once more but if he dared to try anything, she would be quick to stop it, or so she hoped. Santana started the car and it was a bit loud so she got out of the driveway quickly, so her parents wouldn't hear, btu they were probably fast asleep anyway. She drove down the many streets until reaching Puck's. This is where her heart began to race and she was having thoughts about turning around, yet her feet decided to do somethign else. They moved her out of the car and to the door, where her finger pressed in the doorbell. Santana had her head down and was thinking all of this over. What was she going to say? "Sorry, this is all a mistake." No, that would be wrong. Santana sighed and waited for Puck to answer the door.

o o c ; ; blah blah blah
User Imagexxxxxxx

☆ иσαн ❝ρυcк❞ ρυcкєямαи

Puck turned the TV on, it was about 12:15. He expected that she wouldn't be coming over. He hadn't gotten a text, a call. Anything. Puck finished the rest of his Pepsi and stood up, turning off the TV and the light. He used the light from his cell phone to maneuver his way to the kitchen and recycle the empty can. He started for the stairs but then heard the doorbell ring. He turned around, shocked. She was really there. It could've been one of his mom's boyfriend's though. All hope was lost when he realized that that was probably who it would be. Tom or Scott or Jerry. One of em. There were more, but they were the most frequent visitors. But of course she wasn't there right now, she was out clubbing with her friends and spreading herpes throughout the town. Puck's mother was a walking STD. He sighed and walked over to the door and opened it up. Shocked to find Santana, his jaw dropped. " I-i didn't expect you to come. "

Puck smiled and pulled her inside and flipped the light on again. He pulled her over to the couch and had them both sit down. " Look, we need to talk about things before anything happens, okay? " He was kind of nervous because he wasn't sure how well she would take this. " I want you to know that Quinn Fabray means nothing to me. I don't want her in my life and she doesn't want me in hers or the baby's. I know in the past that I have screwed things up between you and I but you mean a lot to me and I don't want to lose you. I hope you could feel the same but it just doesn't seem like you really care for me. I fell like I'm just a fling. Anyway, I want to know the way you feel and I want you to know the way I feel because I think it's important. If we want to take this any farther. " He sighed and waited for the attack. He expected there would be yelling and he would probably get slapped. Puck knew that Santana wasn't normally the kind of girl to be in a relationship but some things can change. Or so he hoped, anyways.

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
        Santana Maria Lopez
        ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image
                                                                  Santana sat down on the couch, crossed her legs and arms. A stern look was all that showed up on her face. She wasn't in the mood to be lied to. When Puck finished what she thought to be one of the gayest lies in the world, that's when she stood up and let it all out. The tears, the screamed words. Everything. How can you sit there and tell all these lies to me! I would think you would have a lot more common sense and come up with something a little more believable to tell me but I guess all that was wrong. You're just a little b***h, one who can't even care about hw a girl feels about you. Instead you just sleep with everyone and then expect me to come crawling back to here even more lies about how you love me when you don't. You love QUINN, not ME! You'll never love me because I'm just a booty call, someone who is only here when you need to release your worries. Sure, Yeah I gave in those many times before but this is where it all stops. Noah, I loved you, and what do I get? Sex, empty lies, and a broken heart. Goodbye, because I want nothing to do with you if this is who you intend to be. Santana wiped away the tears on her face as she walked out the door and slammed it shut. There was no reason to stay in a place where she would just continue to hurt. She sat down on the front porch step and cried some more. Santana was hurt, and nothing could help her. Not even texting Brittany all her troubles or going shopping to try and forget all her worries. Today had to be one of the worst days ever and it wouldn't get any better from here on out.

Standing up, she looked back at the door but then made her way to her car, where she just sat for minutes. The car wasn't on or anything. She just sat there looking at Puck's house for what seemed like thirty minutes. She had no clue what to do anymore, so she just sat there, falling in a daze.

o o c ; ; blah blah blah
User Imagexxxxxxx

☆ иσαн ❝ρυcк❞ ρυcкєямαи

Puck just let her rant and rave. It broke his heart to see her cry but he understood where she was coming from. He cringed when she called him Noah and let her leave. He put his head in his hands and sat there for a while. He still hadn't heard her car start up so he went out there. He had something to say to her. He stepped outside into the chilly air and walked to her car and got in on the passenger side. " Look, everything I just said in there is the truth. I don't want to love Quinn and you've got to be the one to help me. I do love you. More than anything. Quinn, it's just... she's having my baby. I won't have anything to do with them because that's what she wants. So she's gonna get what she wants and I'm gonna leave her alone. I want you. And only you. I need you to help me get over Quinn because you're the only person who can change my feelings. " He reached over and grabbed her hand in both of his and kissed it. "I love you and only you." Puck hoped that she wouldn't yell or get mad again. He was telling the complete truth and needed her to believe that.

[ooc. short. i should've done what i did with my last post and gone to write or die, but i didn't feel like it.]

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
        Santana Maria Lopez
        ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image
                                                                  Santana didn't even here the car door close but then she heard that familiar voice begin to talk again. Maybe she was dreaming, or something, but it didn't seem that way when she turned into the direction of the voice and saw Puck sitting in the passenger seat trying to convince her he was telling the truth now. There was no way she could believe him after all he had done but the tone in his voice did sound very true and meaningful. I love you and only you. Thats' what made her wake up from the daze she was in. The last words he spoke before kissing her hand and such. Santana looked at him with watery eyes and hugged him, crying some more. She didn't know why thsi time. She was just so hurt.

Santana just cried and didn't stop. She tried to talk btu couldn't even get her words out. Eventually they did some out but slowly and quietly. I feel like you've always used me and to think my feelings for you were true and wasted. I cried on nights, I've began to think suicidal but I can't do anything because people love me. It would pain Brittany most to not see me anymore, and it would pain my mother and father. She cried into his arms and they btoh just sat in the car through the night.

TIMESKIPTOMORNING

Santana woke up in the backseat of her car curled up next to Puck. Oh what a long night it must have been. She didn't even remember what had gone on. It was all a blur, and by looking outside, it seemed to be maybe a dream because she was still at his house. She tried to convince herself she was still asleep but she knew it wasn't a dream, this was reality and she had spent the night with Puck. Hopefully nothing had happened, nothing too risque or she would kill herself on the spot. She told herself she wouldn't do anything anymore. Santana gave a sigh but then smiled to see Puck there, his chest rising and falling slowly. She crawled up to him, he was extremely warm, and it felt good, mainly because it was snowing outside right now and it was freezing.

o o c ; ; blah blah blah
User Imagexxxxxxx

☆ иσαн ❝ρυcк❞ ρυcкєямαи

Puck listened to her speak again and aloud her to come over to him when she was finished. " Shh. It's okay. That may have been who I used to be but I want to actually be with you. " He held her, all night long and listen to their sobs. They moved the the backseat and just held eachother and kept the other warm. It began snowing at around three. Santana had fallen asleep by then but Puck just couldn't stop thinking. About anything and everything. But he finally, slowly drifted off to sleep.

☆ andtimemustskip

Puck woke up at around 9 to a body coming onto his. He wrapped his arms around Santana's waist and opened his eyes. He smiled at her. " Morning sunshine. " He sat up and held her like he had the night before. He whispered to her, " I'm sorry." Puck rested his head on the top of hers and watched the snow falling to the ground outside. " Let's get you inside and warm, okay? " He moved her to where she was sitting beside him and he got out of the car. He had no shoes or socks on and it was a little cold. He pulled her out of the car and carried her inside, bridal style. It looked like his mom still wasn't there. Her car was no where in sight. Oh well. He took Santana inside and laid her down on the couch and pulled the throw blanket on the back of the couch over her small body and leaned down and kissed her forehead. Puck headed off to the kitchen and boiled some water and made hot chocolate. He filled two mugs with it and took it into the living room and set them down on the coffee table. He lifted Santana's head up and let it rest in his lap. He rubbed her back and let the warm drinks cool down.

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • First step to fame 200
        Santana Maria Lopez
        ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

User Image
                                                                  Santana nodded her head to what he said and then she was picked up and carried into his house. She felt like she was just a burden to him right now and he was doing this out of pity for what supposedly happened right now. Why was he so cheery? Puck was never this cheery! Something big must have gone down between the two. She didn't remember yelling at him and crying a lot but she forgot what they fought about. Puck set her down on the couch and put a blanket on her, which she curled up in and tried to get a little warmer. Santana just smiled and waited for Puck to return to her from the kitchen. his mom still seemed to be gone. How Santana hated his mother! She was always around giving herself out to people. His mom might as well join a whorehouse.

Puck came back with two mugs of what smelled like hot cocoa ans she gave him a smile as she got on the couch and let her rest on his lap. She looked up at him with the same smile as before, when they had first gotten together the many months ago. Before all the drama between the two had happened. What time is it? That's what she really wondered, because she would have to explain to her parents why she was gone so early in the morning, btu they wouldn't be awak til about twelve, or ten at the earliest. If dad had a case, the he would be out the door at about six in the morning.

Santana was still a little cold but she was a lot warmer now in the house and under a blanket with Puck right next to her. She pulled a hand from under the blanket and took Puck's into the free hand. I love you Noah Puckerman. She said it and meant it with all of her heart. Something that was hard for her to do without freezing up afterwards, btu with Puck it was all different.

o o c ; ; blah blah blah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff