Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Sex Symbol

This is a One x One between FIavorless and xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx, Enjoy the read!

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

[Nyx - Désespoir]

User Image
════〖 〗════ ════〖 ★ 〗════ ════〖 〗════ ════〖 ★ 〗════
- (★) --The sky was clear, the sun was beating down. The sounds of the ocean pushing and pulling on the beach was calming, A dark haired male was throwing rocks as they began to skip across the water. His tail began to sway from enjoyment then he pulled down his mask with a slight smile showing his demonic fangs then he said ''Well.. I'd rather be here for decades than struggling to survive now back in the city.'' he then chuckled and turned around while pulling his mask back up and headed towards a large city, It was modern with a hint of medieval presence. He had raised his hand up and poked his horn then he began to laugh slightly and continued walking towards the city, as he was walking back he looked around and saw different types of cattle and farm animals but as he passed by he saw females and males with horns a tails just like him. Living in a Incubus and a Succubus world had it's perks but at the same time it had it's downfalls as well.

He approached the city gates then glared at the guards that were outside, the guards looked back in disgust then called ''Open the gates, citizen passing.'' the dark haired male smirked and continued to walk again towards the town but then was gripped by the arm by the guard and was told ''If you dare cause any trouble again in the city... I will personally throw you in jail and see you beheaded, piece of street trash. Nyx.'' Nyx chuckled. He had nodded his head then said ''Touch me again... and I don't care if I am sent to jail or beheaded... you will definitely die before I do, I ASSURE you.'' he then shook his arm loose from the guard and walked inside the city leisurely. As he was walking through the town he took a stroll through the marketplace, filled with all sorts of Incubus and Succubi trying to make a living. Off in the distance Nyx had heard some girls calling his name and swooning a bit, he was well known around the city for being a trouble maker but on top of that for ''making his way through the town'' in sexual terms. With wives occasionally and normal women of the city but never one of royalty stature.

Nyx then ran up some steps slowly and soon took a turn down a alleyway, children ran across the streets and of this alley then he took another turn and arrived in his ''home''. It was a small but livable space containing one bed and a fantastic view of the stars and of the city, with the castle off in the distance. He made his way to a small area in the back of his home, it was where he kept all of his goods that he had either stolen or received for his ''good behavior'' after he left a succubus. He then grabbed an apple from the area and fell down on his bed and began to eat it with his tail sway around, he then sighed and said ''Things will get better... just gotta keep getting by, every thing and every day counts. Better make it worth while.'' he the closed his eyes and let the sound of the bustling city pass by.
-- (★) -
════〖 ★ 〗════ ════〖 〗════ ════〖 ★ 〗════ ════〖 〗════
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Imagexxxxx
User Image

I AM YOUR PRINCESS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰ ▰i RUNtheW0RLD ▬ ▬ ▬xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i rule the worldxx i rule the world

Denise was in her room getting her hair brushed by her maid"Mistress you must make all succubi women so jealous with your wonderful body size"she told her.Denise smirked"Well I am very proud of such a sexy and appeal body it's the types of men it attracts that I hate"she told her.The maid nodded"Yes but mistress your fiance isn't he wonderful to you"she asked her softly.Denise let out a sigh"I don't like that man he doesn't know what it's like to treat me like the dirty woman I am"she told her.The maid blushed deeply"Mistress you can't be talking about..."Denise cut her ff"Ah ah ah...that is out little secret you never know who might be listening"she told her.She looked at the mirror and spoke"Terrance I know your in here and I told you I don't like your presence"she told him.She snapped her fingers and her closet door flung open and she pointed her finger at the wall and he came flying out hitting the wall.

The maid stopped brushing her hair"Leave us"she told her.The maid nodded and quickly left, she slowly walked over to Terrance and put her hand on his throat"I really despise that you are my fiance"she told him and he was gasping for air and she let him go.He fell to the floor and looked at her"Denise you haven't given me the chance to prove myself to you"he told her and she turned away and her tail swayed"I have given you plenty and you just can't tame me....I am a wild woman waiting to be tamed by that one man that knows just how to please me"she told him.He sighed"We will marry and I will tame this wild woman I promise you"he said grabbing her from behind and kissed her neck an she pushed him off"Leave!"she said seriously.He sighed and hissed a bit leaving the room"I still promise you"he said before leaving and she slammed the door with pointing at it.

She then walked to her balcony and looked out over the city look at the city full of wonders mother and father never want me to leave.She spread her wings out and the wind blew on them and she put her hand out feeling it on her skin.She shook her head"Such a wonderful breeze I could just soar and get away from all this"she said to herself.But sighed softly"Sadly I can't it will be too risky but the thrill it would be to get away and possibly see my childhood friend somewhere deep in the city"she only dreamed of such days she leaned on the balcony and sighed"Nyx old friend where are you"she whispered to herself.

FIavorless

User Image

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

[Nyx - Désespoir]

User Image
- (★) --Hours had passed. Nyx had fallen asleep in the comforts of his home then he opened his eyes slightly to see the city at night, the glowing lights and the constant flow of the night life. He loved the night life and in a world filled with Incubus's and Succubus's, If you loved the Night life, The night life would love you back for sure. Nyx had shook his head and groaned then he said ''Tonight's the night... I attempt to break into the castle and steal something. Anything. The greatest act of any peasant.'' he chuckled then stood up slowly and looked at the castle then said ''To steal from the greatest of the great.'' Nyx then stretched his arms and legs then grabbed an empty brown sack and made his way for the exit. As he was leaving his home, a group of kids were running down the Alley and stopped in front of his home they looked at him with worship then a silver haired little boy with joy in his eyes asked ''So Mr.Nyx, are you really going to the castle today? I heard the Princess and the Royal family are having a get together for the nobles! To celebrate the princess getting married soon!'' right after the boy had said that a brown haired girl said ''She's probably marrying an Incubus of everyone womans wildest dreams, I haven't seen him but I hear he is absolute the sexiest Incubus!'' then the kids began to chatter amongst themselves.

Nyx then looked at all of them chuckling then he knelled down and said ''Listen little ones, I'm going to trust you not to tell anyone else I am going to the castle. I am sure the Princess is marrying someone that is no doubt the best of the best, just be careful out here on the streets. The guards are on high alerts for invaders.'' Nyx then patted the silver haired boy on the head and said ''I may or may not come back here, so just stay safe. Understand?'' the kids looked back and the little boy asked ''Where are you going to go Mr.Nyx? This is your home...'' Nyx then looked at him and responded ''There is a time where you get tired of living a life with only short comings, You have to stand up and make an effort to make it better little one... This is my time to make it better.'' then he stood back up and placed the brown bag in his pocket then said ''Well I'm off, Look after my house for me will ya?'' Nyx chuckled then jumped onto a rooftop and began his way to the castle.

Nyx had jumped onto the roof closest to the castle then he looked down and said ''Damn.. this place really is on high alert and it's jam packed too.. This must be more than some get together for the nobles...'' he perched himself on the roof until he saw a good point to jump in to the castle. While on the roof he smiled and thought ''There has always been a thought in the back of my head... Could she.. really be here, in that castle...?'' he then laughed a bit more then took a bite out of the apple that he had in his hand when he fell asleep then tossed it to the ground.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Imagexxxxx
User Image

I AM YOUR PRINCESS

Denise was in the ball room and Terrance holding her waist he laughed with another couple they were talking to.She herself looked at him"I am going to go get some wine"she told him.He twirled her back to him and kissed her lips"Ah a kiss first dear"he told her and she rolled her eyes"Yes how could I forget"she said and walked off annoyed. Terrance was rubbing his head as the couple laughed not seeing the love connection between the two.They walked off and Denise grabbed a glass of wine and drank it down"Denise can you please act a little more loving to me in front of the guest"he asked her and she glared at him"You are lucky I let you kiss me you p***k!"she told him seriously.He hissed "This party is for us so get loving or you will regret it!"he told her seriously.She rolled her eyes"Bite me a*****e!"she told him and took her wine and walked away from him.

Terrance hated her attitude he was the sexiest incubus ever and she treated him like dirt! He just might have to get much more strict with her.He followed after her and grabbed her arm and made her spill wine on her breasts"Ugh nice going Terrance god!"she said and the people looked at him"Sorry hun I will have one of the maids assist you to getting clean"he said.He went to tell a maid to go help her but she went to her room and closed the door and sighed"Ugh stupid marriage party I never asked to marry that p***k of a incubus he isn't even sexy he is a sissy"she said to herself.She looked in her closet and got her robe and slowly removed her dress.Her bra barely held up such huge breasts she had.Her panties and bra were lace too only what royalty wore/She slowly unhooked her bra and went in her bathroom getting a wash cloth to clean the wine spilled on her.

FIavorless

User Image

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

[Nyx - Désespoir]

User Image
- (★) --Nyx had looked over to see if the guards had left inside, the ballroom almost seemed full then he smirked and chuckled ''Alright, time to go to work.'' then he kicked off the roof and jumped to the highest floor of the castle. He landed on the castles balcony to a room, he behind the plants and soon took a peak to see if any guards were roaming around but then stood out of the shadows and his tail soon slithered behind him and swayed. Nyx looked at the glass for the door and soon said ''Guess I didn't think it through all the way how stealthy I was going to be with this...'' his tail then slithered to the lock on the door and he soon stuck it in and jingled the lock, opening it.

He laughed to himself silently then pushed the door opened slightly and closed it gently, the room looked fantastic to him, A queen sized bed. Followed by fancy vases and art work around the room, then Nyx soon whispered ''s**t... enough stuff in here for me to steal to make a huge fortune...'' he then began to look around and say ''But I'm here for the tip of the iceberg... hopefully I don't get caught.'' Nyx approached a closet then opened it revealing assorted laced bras and panties then his brow raised and he said ''Well... Someone has got all the right things I'm interested in..'' he chuckled and licked his lips slowly as his tail swayed in a ''shivering in pleasure'' kind of feel then shook his head and tried to refocus telling himself ''Come on come on.. Gotta focus, Not get horny.'' then he quickly moved away and heard that someone was in the room.

He stepped towards the bathroom, trying to make his way to the door then looked around a bit more then said ''s**t... is this the Princess's room? If I'm caught in here than.. Oh wait.. I don't really care.'' Nyx chuckled then quickly made his way to the door and closed it sort of loudly. He was in the hallway and crept slowly through it trying not to alert any of the guards, he soon saw a big door then said ''Ah.. this must be the King and Queens room... surprised it's not guarded by anyone.. must be they are all focus on the party that's going on.'' His tail then slithered to the lock and it jingled a bit, it took slightly longer but Nyx opened it the chuckled saying ''Oh... I love being a good thief.'' then he pushed the door open slightly, only peaking in.

Nyx then began creeping around the room and grabbed anything he saw was valuable, then he opened the closet and looked inside to see the King and Queens clothing then he tilted his head at the Kings wears then said ''Hmm.. The King is kinda... small...'' then he began to snicker under his breath. His head then turned to the Queens clothing and even Nyx began to blush himself and he soon said ''D-D-Damn.... That is a sigh to see...'' then he slowly grabbed one pair of the Queens bra and panties then he chuckled and smirked ''Can't wait to sell or give these away...'' then he proceeded to look for more things to take.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Imagexxxxx
User Image

I AM YOUR PRINCESS

Denise stretched some after she cleaned her breasts and put on her robe she wasn't going back to that party it would annoy her.She then heard her door close and she looked out the bathroom and looked around and sniffed the air"Hm?"she slowly walked to her closet and looked at it open and growled"Terrance"she said under her breath and closed the closet doors and felt a slight breeze.She looked at her balcony and walked out onto the it and looked at the night sky.It was so beautiful she loved the night time it was the best time for succubus and incubus.She then walked back into her room and closed and locked the door.She then went out her room to see if it was a maid that came in.She stepped into the hallway and looked both way not seeing anyone.

She saw her parents door open a crack was the party over or could they just not help the night time.She slowly walked over and slowly opened the door and didn't see them, so she opened the door more and saw someone and she gasped seeing he had a sack he was so robbing them!She was going to call the guards but she might as well have a little fun first before she did.She slowly pointed her finger at a vase and it started to float around him hitting him in the back of the head and she couldn't help but snicker.

FIavorless

User Image

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

[Nyx - Désespoir]

User Image
- (★) --Nyx felt the vase hit him in the head, shattering upon impact then he groaned in slightly pain the turned around at the entrance to see a woman outside, a quite beautiful woman too. He then growled lowly then whispered ''What the hell was that for?!'' then he blinked twice and realized he was stealing from them so the woman was probably a maid that was just messing with him but it didn't matter, he needed to make sure that his heist was not compromised. Especially by someone who was possibly just a maid in the castle anyway, a really really sexy maid to put it too. It seemed odd she was wearing a robe inside the castle but nevertheless Nyx had to make sure no one caught him in the act, even a noble.

Nyx soon ran to the door and his tail slithered quickly in front and grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the room as he closed the door with his body and locked it from the inside, once he had pulled her in he his tail let go and he hopped over and closed the curtains and tied his bag close. He looked at the woman and quickly pounced on her and tossed her on the bed, after he did that he held her down by gripping both her wrists and got on top of her then he wrapped his tail around hers so she would not be able to move it to grab something then he said ''Who the hell are you, and why the hell are you trying to messing up what I have going on?'' he soon snarled.

This woman is a succubus that he had never seen before in town, she had a curvy and voluptuous body. Her breasts looked as soft as sheeps wool and her eyes seemed to sparkle with a lovely blood red, whoever this woman was Nyx seemed completely captivated by her but he knew that he wouldn't have time to have sex with this very worthy woman. He had a goal, get the valuables that he wanted and get the hell out but maybe he could get something extra for his endeavors if he played his cards right then he soon got off from on top of her but his tail soon slithered around her and wrapped her up tightly, stopping just below her breasts. Then he soon said ''Maybe I can tie you up and leave you in the bathroom of this room... or Toss you in the closet.'' he stood there thinking about what he should do with his ''guest''.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Imagexxxxx
User Image

I AM YOUR PRINCESS

Denise giggled when he got angry at her smashing the vase against his head.When he pulled her inside and closed the door she just crossed her arms and looked at him the whole time.He seemed familiar when he pounced on her throwing her on the bed holding her down and intertwining there tail she could help but blush and smirk"Well that proves how much you know mister thief I'm the princess Denise you are?"she asked him.He had soon got off her and wrapped his tail around her and she listened to his threats"Awwwww is that the best you got I'm a succubus come on I know that devious mind of yours can come up with something better than that"she told him teasingly.She loved toying with men it was something she was really good at and enjoyed doing it her tail swayed amusingly to this little "game" he was pulling.She had to admit the way he held her down turned her on so much this was her type of man someone who isn't afraid to take control over a woman because she was no push over.She was the sexiest and strongest succubus in the world for a reason!

FIavorless

User Image

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

[Nyx - Désespoir]

User Image
- (★) --He turned around and looked at her after she had made her comment then he growled loudly and yelled ''Shut the hell up!!!'' then Nyx tightend his tails grip around Denise. After he had stopped to think about what she said then he blinked twice and said ''P-Princess Denise...? The Succubus Princess Denise...?'' then he began to panic a bit and pace around the room saying ''The Princess? You've gotta be kidding me! I was only here to steal a few things, not hold the Princess captive!'' then he sat down on the bed as his tail lifted her up in the air slightly.

Nyx had his arms crossed then his tail began to sway then he looked back and said ''Well... Your highness, you gonna squeal on me or can I count on you to keep your mouth shut? Kinda don't want to be beheaded by your old man that is out there partying.'' the grip he had on her with his tail soon let go and he dropped her on to the bed then he stood up and grabbed the bag he had brought with him. Something was odd about this Princess, he had this weird distinct feeling that he had known her for a long time, like long ago they were friends but something happened and they were torn apart but at this point he just had to make sure none of the guards made their way to the room or else it would be lights out for him.

Nyx at this point was definitely not in the mood for games. Breaking into the castle and stealing the King and Queens valuables was probably the most foolish thing any person could have think of in this city. The people who were caught commiting a crime usually were held on trial for the thing they did but for the things that he is doing he is lucky he will even get a chance to say goodbye to all the neighborhood kids. He was risking his life to do this, to finally get out of peasantry and up to the nobles, the royalty, the chance to have the things he could never get before.

He then put the bag back on the ground and walked over to the door to listen for any guards walking by, luckily all he heard was some goofy kid screaming through the halls. ''Babe? Babe I'm sorry about the wine thing! Please can we have a little make up sex hmm? I know you hate it but we'll both feel a bit better right?'' is what Nyx heard through the hallways then he could help but laugh then say ''Lemmie guess, that's the hubby? He sounds like a complete wimp. A horny and weak wimp.'' Nyx continued to laugh. Then he sat down in front of the door with a smirk then he shook his head and said ''So miss Boobs for brains, How are you enjoying your evening?'' then he stretched his arms and sighed with boredom
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Imagexxxxx
User Image

I AM YOUR PRINCESS

Denise looked at him get angry at her teasing and tightened his grip on her and she smirked at this.Then when he realized she was the princess he loosened the grip and started talking to himself.Sitting all over her bed and swaying her in the air a bit.Then finally let her down after questioning if she would be quiet or not.She shrugged"I don't believe your doing anything wrong you starve and try to live off of what you can taking some things from royals is risky but you seem to be a risky type to not give a s**t"she told him.When he listened out into the halls she heard it herself and rolled her eyes"Exactly what I call him not my hubby"she said and sat on the bed as her breasts bounced and she crossed her legs giving him a peak at her lace panties and tilted her head towards him.Did he just insult her that wasn't nice"Well my boobs are somewhat the size of my brain big and full of smart and amusing devious ways to get what I want"she told him flipping her hair.She then placed a hand on the bed looking at him still"No this evening this life! sucks I just want to be free of all this"she gasped"That's it"she crawled over to him seductively and her tail swayed amusingly again"Steal me take me away from here"she told him"If you do I could promise you all the pleasure you want"she told him running her finger along his chest down to his crotch and winked at him.

FIavorless

User Image

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

[Nyx - Désespoir]

User Image
- (★) --Nyx raised a brow as he looked at her then he said ''Hmm... Well Stealing the Princess would be the ultimate and most valuable thing in this castle...'' his tail begain to sway more and more at the thought then he said ''And I'm already going to get killed for the offense of breaking into the castle...'' then he looked at her finger and where it was. He then licked his lips a bit more and his tail slithered it's way over to hers then began to intertwine with hers then he soon said ''Eh.. What the hell, Why not.'' and chuckled at her.

He soon let go of her tail and grabbed the bag filled with valuables with his tail then he said ''Lets head back to your room, grab anything of value we can sell or anything you wanna keep. I'm sure once they know you're gone they are going to be having the guards sweep the entire city, we need to be out of here no later than noon tomorrow. We can crash at my place until then. After that we leave this city and travel.'' then he let go of the bag for a split second to slap her on her butt hard with his tail then he quickly picked the bag up again then leaned up against the door to peak outside, the coast had appeared clear then he said ''We need to be quick and quiet.'' then he motioned her to move forward.

He didn't know what he was getting himself into but the thought of having the most valuable treasure in the kingdom on top of the fact that she was willing to do whatever he wanted sexually. How could an Incubus pass up an off this spectacular? This was the Queens daughter, The mother of all Succubi. Nyx saw himself the possible future that was in stored for Denise and he wanted to be apart of it like no other, yet he still couldn't shake the unforgettable feeling that he knew Denise from somewhere. His memory is a bit shot because he has done it with more women than he can tell stories off but this one Princess, this one Succubus that he just had met, he felt somewhat a special connection to her other than wanting to make her his mate for eternity.

This was a night he'd one day have to tell the kids on the streets about, because it's definitely a story worth telling and not forgetting.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Imagexxxxx
User Image

I AM YOUR PRINCESS

Denise looked at him as he was debating on taking her with him or not as he was talking she just twirled her finger around his crotch and him looking at it seemed to seal the deal.She smiled happily"Oh yay I get to finally get out of this place!"she said happily.Then when he intertwined their tails she smiled.He then explained what they need to do and that she could get something valuable or that she wanted to keep.Well she knew off back she would need her brush if he was this risky and the way he tossed her on the bed her hair would need some brushing.Before they she left the room she felt him smack her butt and she smirked she liked him a lot already.She then walked down the hall looking around making sure no one was around and then she opened her room door looking in and then motioned him to come to her room.

She honestly knew she would have a blast away from here she would be able to soar she knew it and have a man that can tame her wild side.Although he wouldn't just have to tame it once but more because no matter what she will be wild for the rest of her life.She walked in her room waiting for him but started to get her jewelry box she never wore any of them and they were the most expensive and exquisite jewelry in the country this would prove valuable to him even the jewelry box itself was enough to satisfy a poor persons need to at least move up to middle class.She herself needed to pack clothes but all she really had were dresses and she wanted to be able to show off some skin for once sheesh she was a succubus after all she looked in her closet and looked at her underclothes all lace she would be taking these for sure they looked great on her!

She then got a thought she knew it was a bit exposing but who says she can't just go all natural succubus till she finds perfect clothes such as skirts and shirts. That wasn't a bad idea actually so she let her robe drop and took off her panties and she closed her eyes and let her wings come out and her horns got a little darker and bigger and her tail was a bit longer and sharper tip and some her breasts were covered only the part that was so sensitive to women and her lower area was covered as well but moving to the back it looked as if she was wearing a thong so her butt showed her eyes were a brighter red and her teeth dangerously sharp. She smiled and looked in the mirror "I should have went natural a long time ago"she told herself.

FIavorless

User Image

Witty Sex Symbol

User Image

[Nyx - Désespoir]

User Image
- (★) --Nyx quickly and quietly made his way to her room then locked the door behind him while still listening for anyone passing by. He then said ''Looks like the guards really are focused on the ball, surprised they haven't sent anyone other than that loser to come and find you Denise.'' Nyx then moved away from the door to turn around and see her, all natural. Nyx's tail soon pointed straight and he began to pant and blush a little bit as he got excited more seeing her appearance then he soon said ''We are definitely going to get along wonderfully... I may take you up on your offer when we get back to my place to be honest...'' he then chuckled and tilted his head to get a view of all of Denise. Who knew the Princess had a naughty side like this, She had everything anyone in the kingdom could possibly want but she would just trade it away just like that so she can be free. Out of all the times Nyx has been in the city he hadn't realized how only the King and Queen made most of the appearances, never had the Princess come out from the castle but he would hear stories about her being the most beautiful succubus of the land.

He then dropped the brown sack on the ground near the door and afterwards he jumped from the door on to her bed, bouncing on impact then he laughed and said ''Oh man this is crazy as s**t, ya know? How long do you think we have before the Guards are called and the city is sweeped to find you?'' Nyx then moved his tail near her. His tail slightly grazed under her right breast then traveled slowly around her body to her thighs then he looked at her then said ''Hope you're ready for this Your highness. Life outside the castle is more different than you can imagine, and life outside the City is even crazier than that.'' then Nyx's tail moved back over to him and began to sway around playfully. Nyx was about to leave everything he had behind, all because of this crazy mishap but exciting future he had in store for him.

Off in the distance Nyx could hear the hubby walking over to her room. He quickly hopped off the bed and blocked the room with a dresser he saw in the corner, then he whispered to Denise ''Ok, we need to hurry the hell up Princess.'' then glared at the door. Terrance soon approached the door and attempted to open it then he stood by it saying ''Hun! Are you asleep? Can I come in? I really wanna play- I mean I er really want to lay down with you!'' he then began to knock on the door a bit more, waiting for a response. Terrance then said ''Hun? Are.. you ok? Normally the door is opened... Are you pleasuring yourself alone again?'' Nyx then crept away from the door slightly but he accidentally knocked something off the dresser he had used to block the door with his tail then Terrance soon banged on the door a bit harder then said ''Hunny... Is someone in there? I am going to get the guards! Hold on my sweet!'' then ran off.

Nyx looked at her and his eyes widend as he said ''s**t s**t s**t! We gotta move now Boobs for Brains!'' he then looked around the room for more items to block the door.
-- (★) -
User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User Imagexxxxx
User Image

I AM YOUR PRINCESS

Denise smiled when he came in and spoke looking at her seeing his excitement made her giggle he was too cute.She then looked at him when he laid on her bed and asked questions honestly she was shocked herself that no guards came around.She felt the prescence of Terrance and growled some god he just never stopped! She looked at the thief when he said he was going to get the guards.He was right they so had to leave now"Let's just go I got my jewelry and jewelry box it will add to everything you took and even this pathetic expensive wedding ring so lets fly off the balcony"she told him.She looked at her door and chanted a lock seal and pointed at the door"Alright that seal should work for an hour now let's go"she told him seriously as she opened her balcony door and the wind blew her hair and she loved the breeze on her body it felt so refreshing and new!

FIavorless

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas