Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
i just want to forget.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mikkel Wahler Cowell slowly came to realize that what he was laying on wasn't his soft bed. It was a bit hard but he was still comfortable. He laid there, wanting and actually trying to go back to sleep since it had slipped his mind that today was a school day. In France, he had already graduated from school so having to adjust to this damn American school was taking time. It didn't take long for him to fall back to sleep, not hearing the soft groan minutes later. The peck, however, did wake him from his slumber once more. His eyes slowly opened to see hazel eyes staring back at him. He smiled in a sleepy manner, good morning. Mikkel rubbed his hands down his face when she spoke about school. Damnit, he groaned. He felt a sheet being removed but luckily another sheet covered Mikkel's manly parts. It didn't matter, the two had pretty much seen every spot of each others' body. He nodded his head at her and tilted his head a bit, watching the female walk away. Once she was out of site, he stood up, not caring to cover up and went into Wolfgang's bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, he started the shower up. He looked into the mirror at the messy image that reflected in the mirror. He ran his fingers through his hair that was going to get a good wash. Looking at the shower and seeing the slow, ghostly appearance of steam, he went and hopped into the shower. Rubbing the water onto his face to wake him up, he thought about the events of last night. Sure, Mikkel had his fair amount of one night stands but this wasn't one of them. This could be compared to how it felt with his first and only girlfriend, only greater. He thought it was just crazy how things escalated. And the sex... It wasn't just sex but it had passion in it. Something Mikkel hadn't felt in ages. He sighed, dipping his head under the running water to get his hair wet. He could have stood there in the warm water thinking about the events but they were on a time crunch so he quickly washed his hair and himself before stepping out.

Having to get dressed in the same clothes, he felt kind of icky. He had been standing at the door of the female's home while she got ready. He told one of his henchmen to pick him out a outfit that was good for the weather which was a bit chilly but the sun was also out. He would quickly get dress and the two should make it before the tardy bell rung. Hearing footsteps, he looked to see Xena heading his way. He smiled. He nodded his head. We can take my car if you want, he offered. He watched the female clean up before she answered. Would you mind if we stop in front of my home for a second so I can get dressed? It won't take long. When Xena had told him that was fine, he nodded his head before the two had gotten into his car and drove off.

Being able to spot out cops was a good thing of Mikkel's, that's why it only took him minutes to get to his home -- plus the two had found out that Mikkel didn't live too far from Xena.-- I'll be back, he said before getting out the car. He left it on along with the heater in case she was cold. Heading up to the door, he knocked in a specific way before opening it. The knock was a way for his men to know who he was. Did you get my outfit ready? The henchman nodded his head and Mikkel went to his room. He quickly switched outfits and gathered his school belongings. "What about the boy?" Mikkel rolled his eyes. I really don't care. Cut him slack for now. I'll deal with him later, he said before leaving the home and getting into the car. Alright, and now we're set, he smiled and nodded before driving off.

The drive to school was another quick one thanks to Mikkel's driving skills. The moment he had parked, the sound of a faint, ringing bell was heard. They had five minutes to get to class. We made it just in time, he smiled. Getting out of the car and going to open the door for Xena, he walked with her up towards the school door and opened that door for her as well. I'll walk you to class if you would like, he nodded. When she had agreed he nodded his head and walked along side the girl. The two did get stares, mostly from girls, but Mikkel didn't mind it. I think the females of this school are a bit jealous, he said as he stopped in front of her class; a small chuckle escaping his lips. I think we should give them something to be jealous about, he leaned in, almost looking like he was going to kiss the female's soft lips. Instead, he pulled up and gave her a small peck on her forehead. If you want me to bring you home, he said, walking backwards so that he was still looking at Xena but also getting a head start to class. You have my number. I put it in there when you fell asleep, he winked and smiled before turning and walking off to class.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
It's in the blood A complex surface Laid out right before my eyesxEverything makes sense Now that you are by my side!
    You make me float free My love for you is endless No ties arexbinding me Oh I'm in zero gravity Now I'm xin zero gravity Oh I'm in!

//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////

ZERO GRAVITYxxxxxxx
                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                              Xenida Delilah Anais King smiled softly as she rode in the car with Mikkel. She really did like the male's car. It was an awesome ride in her opinion. She smiled softly as her mind wandered. A slight flush filled her cheeks as she replayed last night's events inside her head. She couldn't help but to shake her head as she stared out the window. It seemed only a few minutes had passed by before the male was parked in front of a house. And his house looked amazing! She could only wonder how many rooms were in there. Or what the male's bedroom looked like? Or how comfy his bed was. Well, there goes her mind again. Slowly spilling into the gutter about the two of them being in Mikkel's bedroom. "Your house is pretty," she spoke as the male put the car to a stop. She was about to get out of the car to walk with the male inside, but his words stopped her from opening the door. "I'll be back". "Sure," she said with a smile. And soon the male was out of the car and inside his house. Taking a deep breath and looking around, the female was thankful that Mikkel had left the heater on for her. She slowly ran her fingertips along the seat before her head turned around to look at the back of the car. And once again, she could only wonder what kind of fun herself and Mikkel could have back there. But what if he had multiple girls back there already? What if she was just another girl for Mikkel? Afterall, he was hot and popular with all the other girls at school. And sure, Xena had her own kind of popularity, but it wasn't as big as some of the other girls at school. She shook her head, dismissing her thoughts. She had almost been thinking too much about the whole situation when she heard the sound of the car door opening, followed by Mikkel dressed in a new outfit for the day. "Nice choice of attire," the female teased with a wink before the two were off on the road again to school.

Xena could only laugh and smile as she watched Mikkel drive on the streets of Seattle. "I swear, you're going to get yourself a ticket one day". She held up a finger and winked. "And I won't be the one to seduce a cop if I'm in the car with you". She wagged her finger playfully and pointed at Mikkel. "So I suggest you start learning from some Magic Mike and get some stripper skills going". Smiling and pushing her hair behind her ear, the female looked up as she heard the faint ringing of the school bell. And it seemed they had a couple minutes to get to class before they would be tardy. She was sad this moment would have to end. Would they just treat this like a one night stand? Or would they continue to speak after this? Xena could only hope for the second option. She watched Mikkel out of the car and only shook her head as Mikkel went to open her car door. Unfortunately for him, she opened it and smirked towards Mikkel as he looked at her. "You're making me consider that chivalry is dead and I must be some princess". She playfully winked towards Mikkel, bumping her hip into the door and causing the car door to close. Pressing her literature book to her chest, the female could only smile when Mikkel had offered to walk her to class. "And you're walking me to class? Now, I definitely must be royalty". She playfully nudged the male in a teasing manner as she walked beside the male. She didn't mind the people staring at the two of them. When Xantiago was your brother and Rhys was like a brother as well, one was used to it. Especially after the rumors that floated around that Rhys had hit her one time. She remembered telling everyone it wasn't true and proved that Rhys didn't hurt her. It took some convincing, but it came out true in the end.

"I think the females of this school are a bit jealous". Xena couldn't help but to laugh. "A tad? I think they want to see the flesh melt off my bones". She smiled towards Mikkel once more and pushed her red hair behind her ear. And the closer they got, it seemed her happy trails were slowly coming to an end as they neared her classroom. "I think we should give them something to be jealous about". As they stopped, the female only blinked and felt a slight blush tint her cheeks as she watched Mikkel lean in closer to her. Was he going to kiss her? In public like this? A public that also knew Xantiago was her twin brother? But...crisis averted...somewhat. The male had kissed her forehead and soon she was looking into the male's hypnotic piercing blue eyes once more, finding herself lost in them. "If you want me to bring you home, you have my number. I put it in there when you fell asleep". She could only smile and shake her head as she watched the male leave. She couldn't fight the blush that tinted her cheeks as she felt her heart beating faster. So this is what it was like to find someone special. She was sure she looked like some lovestruck teenger, and that's exactly what she was. Lovestruck by this foreign exchange student, who seemed too good to be true. Wait...did he just say she had his number?

Hearing the bell, the female quickly walked into her classroom and took her seat. She quickly fished out her phone and scrolled through her contacts, her eyes lighting up as she noticed Mikkel's name. She couldn't fight the smile off her lips as she took a deep breath. Sending a text message to Mikkel, the female couldn't help but to linger on whatever his answer might be. She could only hope it was a yes.

to: Mikkel
                              From; Xena
                              msg: So you really snuck onto my phone and put in your number?
                              That's confidence my friend
                              ; ]
                              Now since you have such confidence,
                              are you confident enough to sit with me at lunch?

[ [ - - Time Skip ] ]

As the female sat at one of the lunch tables, the female only sighed as she looked around. No sign of Mikkel yet. And no sign of her twin brother either. Then again, she didn't expect them for another seven minutes since her class had gotten out early. She checked her phone once more, still no text from Mikkel saying that he was out of class. She had asked him to text her hen he was on his way. Humming softly to herself, the female jumped slightly as she heard the sound of footsteps next to her and then stop beside her. She looked up and met the face of her twin brother. "Hey". "Sup?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side. Looking at the bag, the female couldn't help but to smile as she noticed that her brother had gotten her lunch. "Tomorrow's your turn," he spoke with a chuckle as Xena nodded her head. "Whatcha get me this time?" she asked with slight curiousity. "Hold on, hold on," Xantiago said with a teasing tone as he pulled out a couple things. Xena only watched and smiled as she grabbed everything Xantiago had pulled out.

A hamburger, a fruit cup, a pudding cup, and an apple juice. "You know me so well". "I have to. You're practically inside my head". Giggling slightly, the female smiled as she winked towards her twin brother. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched Mikkel enter the cafeteria. He must've text her while she was conversing with her brother. "I love ya, but you gotta go," she said as she playfully shoveed her brother away. Xantiago only looked at her with a tilted brow of confusion before looking over to see Mikkel. And it seemed Xantiago had put two and two together before smirking slightly and snorting. "Frenchie?" "He has a name you know". "Don't care. And if he asks to show you how the French have perfected french kissing, you better not fall for that pick up line". Rolling her eyes, Xena shooed her brother away and smiled as Mikkel sat next to her. "Enjoying your classes?"

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            User Image
                          Rhys Jaxon Franchot was happy that Xantiago understood and didn't complain or anything. One of the many reasons why Rhys fell for the male. At first, he thought he would be going to the benches were the two always went to smoke or just chat but no. He wanted to clear his mind. That meant he couldn't sit there thinking about the memories they had and probably shedding a few tears over what had happened the previous night, even if he had no clue what happened. He was going to walk one lap around the campus and hope he made it to the class on time. Ha, here he was actually hoping he made it to class. He laughed light for a bit.

Focus Rhys, he told himself as he walked. He took a few deep breaths before his mind was clear. What can I remember? He asked himself. He remember Xanti and Rhys going to the party. That surely was a blast. The two drunk, did their usual tradition of popping E, danced, body shots and danced some more before they were eventually exhausted. Rhys was the one to drop Xanti off since Xanti had driven them to the previous party. He went home and as much as he thought he would crash, he didn't. He stayed up watching horror movies and didn't go to sleep pretty much until it was time for school. A chill made the male shake a bit. He could remember the odd nightmare. He remember seeing himself. He was talking to himself only there was a accent with this other Rhys. The male pretty much scared the already skittish Rhys and the next thing Rhys remembered after that was waking up scratched, bruised and with a naked Xanti. There was obviously a huge time gap that Rhys was missing out on and he couldn't bring it back. By time he had gotten through all that, he was in front of the school building. He had two minutes to rush to class. Maybe he could think about it more in there.

----

Rhys pretty much went the entire day without seeing Xantiago. Rhys even went to their secret spot on the roof and he wasn't there. Walking into the lunch room, Rhys wasn't in the mood to eat much to he picked up a bag of Lays Chips and paid for them. Opening the bag, he crunched on a few chips. His brown eyes scanned for Xanti, hoping he was there. He seen the male walking away from Xena who had the foreign guy approaching her. He raised a brow. What's up with that? He thought. He shook his head and power walked until he was besides Xanti. Hey, he nodded his head at his friend. I didn't see you in first period. Everything okay? He questioned. He didn't know if his friend ended up in the nurse office or what but he just wanted to be sure Xanti was fine. Once the male assured him of that, he let out a sigh of relief. I tried to think about what happened the past few days, he shrugged and shook his head. I got nothing. I tried but the only thing I could remember is having a nightmare, he frowned a bit. Maybe I'm just going crazy ya know? I mean, I already have a mental illness so I think it's something the doctors were counting on, he looked down. For all I know, they probably have a strait jacket waiting with my name with it.

You take the clothes off my back and I let you
You'd steal the food right out my mouthand I watch you eat it
I still don't know why Why I love you so much . . .
You curse my name In spite to put me to shame .
Have my laundry in the streets › dirty or clean
Give it up for fame !
But I still don't know why ➨ Why I love it so much
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The Hardcore Partier

Xantiago Alexander Dean King had a dozen books piled in front of him, all opened to a specific chapter of mental illness that he was studying. It seemed everything was related to the other, all talking about schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, or any kind of disorder that had to do with mental help. Words were starting to become meaningless and sentences were starting to get lost within the eagerness to help his best friend. He had a learned a few new things here and there that would surely help his best friend, and it was a start. Sure, he probably wouldn't be able to cure his best friend, but to show his support was the next best thing. Stretching his arms and cracking his neck, the male popped a few muscles in his shoulder before letting a yawn escape his lips. He had spent every period in the library, and now it was time for lunch. And he figured he could use a break from all this excessive reading. Gathering a few books he wanted to read more on when he got home, he grabbed his backpack and threw it over his shoulder as he checked out the four books he would be taking with him. As the male made his way to the cafeteria, the male could only hope Rhys wasn't too worried about him. After all, he hadn't shown up to their first period class and didn't even bother to text Rhys that he wouldn't be there. He knew he should've at least texted Rhys, but the less he knew was probably the better option. Especially since half of Xantiago wanted to surprise Rhys that he had done some research and was always willing to prove that he would always be there for his best friend.

When Xantiago had arrived into the cafeteria, he stepped in line to get food for himself and his sister. Today was his turn to get food for the two of them since Xenida had done it the day before the went on Christmas break. Xantiago would've done it yesterday, but he had skipped with Rhys yesterday...or who he thought was Rhys at least. The whole situation confused him a bit. Grabbing some food for himself and grabbing his sister's food as well, the male carried the bag under his arm as he looked around the room. Bright red hair caught his attention as he made his way towards the vibrant being. And, of course, his sister sat at her usual table. "Hey". "Sup?" she asked as Xantiago had approached her from the side and came to a stop next to her. Seeing his twin's eyes light up at the food, Xantiago only shook his head and gave his sister his usual impish grin. "Tomorrow's your turn," he spoke with a chuckle as his sister nodded in agreement. Setting the bag down, Xantiago reached in to pull out his sister's lunch. But as usual, Xenida was all too eager and hungry to not care about words. "Whatcha get me this time?" "Hold on, hold on," Xantiago spoke in a teasing tone as he pulled out her food, which consisted of a hamburger, a fruit cup, a pudding cup, and an apple juice.

"You know me so well". "I have to. You're practically inside my head," he spoke with another chuckle before giving his sister a nod of his head. After all, they were twins. They had that special twin telepathy most people would question them on. His eyes scanned the room for his best friend, getting lost in the moment that he forgot he was still standing next to his sister. Hearing her whistle, the male snapped himself out of his thoughts as he looked down at his sister, blinking. "I love ya, but you gotta go". Xantiago tilted his brow before raising his head slightly, following the gaze of his sister. Xantiago could only only stare in confusion as he noticed that they were both looking at Mikkel, the new foreign exchange student that he transferred here just last week. Why was his sister shooing him away from the new kid? Unless... Xantiago crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes at his twin sister. So his sister had a crush on the new kid huh? Interesting...too bad Xantiago would never agree to it or like it. Smirking slightly and snorting, Xantiago rolled his eyes once more. "Frenchie?" "He has a name you know". Xantiago waved his hand in dismissal. "Don't care. And if he asks to show you how the French have perfected french kissing, you better not fall for that pick up line". He nodded and pointed to himself. "I would know. I've used that line, and I'm not even French". Seeing his sister give him her venomous glare, Xantiago only shook his head as he left his sister in the hands of Mikkel. It seemed he would have to do his brother protective talk later on.

Walking away from his sister, the male sighed to himself as he carried his lunch with him. Since he didn't see Rhys, he was sure the male was probably chilling in their secret spot or taking another walk around the school yard. "Hey". Being caught off guard, Xantiago smiled softly as he looked at his best friend. "I was just thinking about you". He continued to walk with Rhys, slowly making his way towards their secret hideaway. "I didn't see you in first period. Everything okay?" Xantiago nodded and chuckled. "Yeah, I'm fine". He playfully poked his best friend and grinned childishly. "Why, were you worried about lil old me?" Xanti winked at Rhys before allowing another sigh to escape his lips. "I tried to think about what happened the past few days". He listened to his best friend before nodding his head slowly. So he couldn't remember anything? That was definitely a factor to what Xantiago had been reading earlier. If Rhys couldn't remember what happened those past two days, he must've lay dormant inside his own mind. "I got nothing. I tried but the only thing I could remember is having a nightmare". Xantiago's head snapped up as he looked his best friend in the eyes. A nightmare? Could it be a trigger? Xantiago had read about those earlier in the day.

"Maybe I'm just going crazy ya know? I mean, I already have a mental illness so I think it's something the doctors were counting on". Xantiago remained quiet, sighing softly as he noticed they had arrived at their secret spot. Pushing open the door, Xantiago allowed Rhys to go first before closing the door behind them as he settled into his beanbag. "For all I know, they probably have a strait jacket waiting with my name with it". Xantiago shook his head before reaching into his backpack and pulling out the books he had checked out from the library. "I did some research". He looked at his best friend's incredulous expression. "Well, that's where I've been since we parted ways this morning. I was doing some intel at the library". He nodded. "Just so I can try and know a little more about what you're experiencing". He handed a book to Rhys. "Flip to chapter chapter with the pink tab I marked". He nodded his head. "It's all about triggers". He nodded once more before opening another. "Doctors and psychologists both say certain triggers can cause episodes to happen". He locked eyes with Rhys. "Like yours". He shrugged his shoulders and sighed softly. "Maybe your nightmare was one of those triggers". He pointed to the book and looked down. "And sometimes, it could be more than one trigger". He looked back at Rhys before cracking a small smile. "I told you, I'm always going to be right by your side. Always". He nodded to his best friend, giving Rhys a smile of reassurance.

text message
                    text message
                    text message
                    text message
                    text message

You could say I'm feeling... Supportive
                        But I know I'm at... Secret Spot
                                And I'm in the company of... Rhys

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

To: Xena

Well of course. It's be nice to text a pretty face.
                                    Maybe even call.
                                    Or maybe even hang out.

But I think I can handle sitting with you at lunch.
                                    Are you sure I won't scare you? Aha!

Mikkel Wahler Cowell had gotten use to the stares he received from the many girls ( and some guys ) that attended the high school. He was use to stares back where he resided as well. It never really bothered him unless the person had a expression on their face that showed they had a problem. That was when Mikkel gets curious and just has to know what is going through this person's mind about Mikkel.

Walking into the cafeteria was no different: stares, whispers, the usual. It wasn't like the room as completely silent. He wasn't a celebrity. He was apparently just really attractive. His baby blue eyes scanned the room as he walked down the path that split the cafeteria into two. He didn't know why he was suddenly obsessed with this girl that he had just partied with a few hours ago. She had this feeling about her. This "positive energy" as some people would describe it. It just made him want to be around her more. She was someone he could talk to about most things and that's something he felt. He just had this gut feeling that she was going to stick around and the idea of that didn't sound so bad.

When the bouncy female had been found, he seen her chatting with someone else. When he got a good look at the male, he seen the facial features and it clicked: twin brother. They really did look a bit similar. He wondered if they acted the same. From looking at them, although they looked like each other, they didn't look like they had the same personality. Mikkel had just gave the male a firm nod as the male walked by him to get to someone else. Mikkel looked back to see him heading towards a scrawny looking male who looked like sleep was something he stayed away from. This school is very odd.

"Enjoying your classes?"

He bounced his head around a bit, thinking about what to say. They are... interesting. I already have a project and it seems like most of the people wanted to be my partner.. They must think I really need the help badly, he chuckled and shrugged. I think they're fine. It's just different here compared to the schools back on my homeland. Noticing the female had her lunch, he didn't want to keep her from eating. Um, we can sit. Might as well eat since this is lunch, he smiled lightly. I'm not sure if drugs or something are still in my system but I'm not really that hungry, he told her as he sat down.

Once the two were seated, the images of the previous night played in his mind. He didn't forget it. How could he? Yesterday was something that Mikkel couldn't put into words. He did things with this girl that he would never do with a completely stranger. Yet, he felt like he knew her for years. it was like the two just clicked. Thinking about it put a smile on his face, yet he didn't want to bring that up. One, she was eating and two, wouldn't that just be kind of awkward? He didn't want her to think he was some creep or just get grossed out about it. Um, so what are some things about you that I don't know? He asked. Like, after your done with this school, will you just jump to another?

He really just wanted to know more about Xena.

User Image
User ImageUser Image
It's in the blood A complex surface Laid out right before my eyesxEverything makes sense Now that you are by my side!
    You make me float free My love for you is endless No ties arexbinding me Oh I'm in zero gravity Now I'm xin zero gravity Oh I'm in!

//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////xxx//////////////////////////////////

ZERO GRAVITYxxxxxxx

User Image
                              Xenida Delilah Anais King only smiled and blushed a bit, biting the inside of her lip as she continued to reread the text Mikkel had sent her earlier in the day. It was amazing that Xenida could be so easily smitten by this male. Sure, it was intimidating that practically every girl had a crush on Mikkel and every guy wanted to bone him, but still, it was something Xenida wasn't used to really. He had decided to sleep with her of all people. And even more, it seemed the male wanted to hang out with her again. She prayed that this wasn't a one time thing. That she and Mikkel would slowly become friends, then best friends, and hopefully more than best friends after that. She sighed in a dreamy state, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. Hey, a girl could dream right? Though, she didn't have to dream about last night. No, last night really did happen. How he managed to charm her and speak to her with that oh so sexy accent undertone. The girl could have practically swooned at how charming Mikkel was to her. Her cheeks blushed furiously as last night played through her thoughts, causing the female to shake her head and press the back of her hand to her forehead. Geez, she would defintely have to snap out of it. Any love struck puppy look on her face would totally make Mikkel think she was some creepy girl or even a stalker like those other girls that were all gaga around him. Taking a deep breath, the female ran her fingers through her red hair. Raising her head slightly, the female smiled and waved as she caught sight of her twin brother coming over to her.

As the female caught sight of Mikkel, Xena couldn't help but beam a smile towards him, not realizing her cheeks were still glowing a bright hue of pink. She gently waved to the male, smiling and laughing a bit as she watched Mikkel and her twin brother pass one another. One thing she did notice was that the two males gave a firm nod to one another, making Xena feel at ease. Sure, she knew Xantiago probably wasn't happy that she was eating lunch with the new kid that everyone seemed to be crazy about. But Xantiago knew not to mess with Xena's love life especially when he played the protective brother role. Even worse, she knew Xantiago was probably going to be telling Rhys this, who was also like an older brother to her in her life. And once Rhys and Xantiago knew of her crush on Mikkel, word was definitely bound to get back to her oldest brother, Wolfgang, and his boyfriend, Zinovy. Xena only sighed and ran her fingers through her red hair, her eyes following her brother as he walked over to Rhys, who looked like he was trying out for the lead role in some Freddy Kruger movie. Dismissing her thoughts, Xena could only smile as she watched Mikkel sit across from her. As she opened her mouth to speak, Xena paused as she noticed the amount of staring that the other students were doing. Some of them were staring in shock and others staring out of jealousy. The funniest faces of all were the ones that were glaring at her and Mikkel. There was whispering going on as well, but Xena tried her best not to pay attention to them. But to be happy that Mikkel had indeed sat with her at lunch like he said he would. So Mikkel kept his promises? That was a definite plus in her book.

As she asked Mikkel how he was liking his classes, the female smiled and nodded her head as well, agreeing with him on some level. "Well, interesting is good". As Mikkel talked about people wanting to be his partner for a project, the female couldn't help but to laugh and shake her head. "Or they probably just think you're really cute and your good looks alone could get them a perfect score in the class". She smiled to Mikkel and gave the male a playful wink as she took a bite of her hamburger. "I think they're fine. It's just different here compared to the schools back on my homeland". Xena childishly rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders, taking a bite from her fruit cup as she pointed her fork towards the male. "Well, not all of us can go to fancy schools with gorgeous people everywhere". She shrugged her shoulders once more, looking around her. "But this school is actually a lot of fun. There's a lot of things that go on around here. And really, when something big isn't going on around here, there's things that pass the time". She smiled once more to the male and drummed her fingertips on the table. "Gossip is popular around here. But I'm sure you've come across that already. But besides that, we have some fun dances, sporting events, and prom is pretty fun too!"

"I swear if you piss me off one more time, I'm going to punch you so hard in the throat, you'll s**t out your vocal cords," she heard someone yell from across the room. Her eyes immediately went over to see one of the french students, Damien LeSalle, yelling at another student. She couldn't help but to sigh as she watched the male storm out of the cafeteria. She looked at Mikkel and nodded her head. "Like him for example. His name's Damien. And he's always seen hanging around Ashton, but rumor has it that Ashton got accepted to college early and left Damien here. And I guess Damien just isn't used to him being gone yet". She shrugged her shoulders and poked at her fruit cup. "I feel bad for him honestly. I've only really seen him hang around Ashton. I mean, I asked him one time if he wanted to have lunch, but he just called stupid and said he wasn't that desperate before walking away". She waved her hand in a dismissive manner. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bring down the mood". She smiled soflty towards Mikkel, finishing her fruit cup as she set it to the side. As Mikkel explained that he wasn't hungry, Xena couldn't help but smile and shrug her shoulders. "Suit yourself. I'm not one of those girls that orders a salad or something like that". She took another bite of her burger as if to prove her point to Mikkel.

As she ate her food, the female lifted her head to see her brother giving her his usual smirk, which only made the female roll her eyes and shake her head. "Don't look now, but it seems my twin is highly amused at the situation". She gave Mikkel a smile as she finished her food, setting her half eaten hamburger to the side. Sipping on her apple juice, Xena tilted her head to the side when Mikkel asked about some things he didn't know about her. So the male was curious about her? Well, this was a nice change. Almost something Xenida wasn't used to. "Like, after your done with this school, will you just jump to another?" Xena smiled and pushed some of her red hair behind her ear. "I've actually been accepted to Julliard. It's this famous arts school here in America. It's on the other side of the country actually. New York to be exact. So I would be moving pretty far away from home". She nodded and smiled. "I'm going there to pursue music. And then get my minor in dance". She blushed and crinkled her nose. "As you probably saw from my moves last night after I was oh so rudely knocked over". She smiled and flipped her hair. "But meeting you was a big plus out of it though. So maybe she did me a favor". She gently tapped the side of her head and grinned towards Mikkel. "Something else you probably don't know about me is that I'm left handed". She raised her left hand, giggling slightly. "And I'm probably an old person at heart because I love television shows like Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and the Price is Right". She put her elbows on the table and leaned forward, playfully biting her lip in a cute way as she looked at Mikkel. "Your turn. Tell me some stuff about yourself that I don't know".

text message
                              text message
                              text message
                              text message

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
zombie chai
            User Image
                          Rhys Jaxon Franchot cocked his head to the side as he looked at Xantiago. He was confused. What had Xantiago been up to all this morning? When questioned if he was worried, Rhys smiled softly and nodded his head. Closing the space between his index and thumb just a little so that a little space was between them, just a tad bit. Sighing, Rhys revealed that he didn't recall anything that happened the night before. It was a blur to the male and it was unnerving. He walked along side his best friend until the two were at the secret spot. Rhys sat in his bean bag while Xantiago closed the door behind the two and took his seat. Rhys didn't have much to say. He didn't know what to say. Xantiago, once again, came to the rescue when it came to there being silence between the two but Rhys wasn't sure how he felt with the words that Xanti said.

"I did some research".
                          He raised his brows. It was shocking that the male's best friend had did research but what was the research about? The research is dealing with me? Rhys questioned himself. His brows had softened as his brown eyes looked at the guy was extending out towards the brown haired male. Reaching and grabbing the book, he pinched the pink tab to lift the pages enough to get one finger between the pages and flipped the page. Triggers? He eyes glared at the highlighted words. He felt a lump in his throat. He could have sworn his skin was starting to feel moist, as if he was sweating. He let the book slip between his hands and land on the ground with a thud. He pulled his knees to his chest, his eyes averted to somewhere else. I can't control nightmares... That means going to sleep not knowing if I'm going to have control over my own damn body the next day, his voice was toned down, barely audible. Looking and seeing Xantigo smile towards him gave a feeling of comfort but fear still remained, concealed in the guy's thin body.

He brought his attention up to Xanti. I could have several triggers and not know what they are. How could we find out what the others are? Just like Xantiago, Rhys also wanted to get to the bottom of this. He'd do whatever he could to halt whatever was happening. His teeth pressed down on his bottom lip as a thought rushed through his mind. There was no point in hiding the fact that something was lingering on the male's mind. Xanti would be able to point it out rapidly. I was just wondering, he hesitated for a bit. He fell quiet, fumbling with his thumbs. He knew how to word what he was going to ask. He wasn't thinking of a way to have the question be clear to the other. He was more scared of the answer he would received once the question was in the open. He opened his mouth and asked:

What am I like when I'm not me? And please be honest with me.
                          He wanted the truth and nothing but the truth. Was he a lot more fun when he wasn't Rhys and he was someone else? Or was he bland? Rhys was starting to think he was more of 'the life of the party.' He woke up this morning more hungover than he's ever gotten and that was a lot.He felt like his body had been ran over several times by different vehicles that varied in size. Brown eyes looked at Xantiago as he awaited the answer.

You take the clothes off my back and I let you
You'd steal the food right out my mouthand I watch you eat it
I still don't know why Why I love you so much . . .
You curse my name In spite to put me to shame .
Have my laundry in the streets › dirty or clean
Give it up for fame !
But I still don't know why ➨ Why I love it so much
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User Image

The Hardcore Partier

Xantiago Alexander Dean King could only chuckle slightly and run his fingers through his dark hair when Rhys had silently spoken that he was worried about him. It was nice that Rhys cared. This was the side of Rhys that Xantiago had fallen for. Sure, having the other rough side of Rhys was definitely a surprise, but it was a surprise Xantiago should've noticed immediately. Something that was off about his best friend. Unfortunately, Xantiago could only come to the conclusion that his lust clouded his judgement and his mind made up stupid excuses as to why this behavior was coming into the light. As Xantiago walked with his best friend to their secret spot above the science lab, the male kicked the door shut behind them as the two of them settled into their respective bean bags. He remembered sneaking this bean bags onto campus during their sophomore year. He and Rhys had both been tired of the creaky old chairs that had been left behind. And for Rhys' birthday, the twins had gotten him a bean bag chair. Rhys had spoken about putting the bean bag chairs in the secret spot, and that was what convinced Xantiago to buy his own. Definitely some of the best birthday money he had ever spent. When Xantiago had handed Rhys the book he had been studying this morning, Xantiago leaned back and crossed his arms behind his head before closing his eyes. He took a deep breath and waited for what Rhys had to say. Silence overtook the room. Xantiago didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. But only Rhys' reaction would determine the next course of action. The sound of pages being flipped through was a sound that Xantiago never would've thought of as a good thing. But for the first time ever, just picturing Rhys' fingers flipping through the pages all made the male feel that he was showing his support for his best friend in his own way. A soft smile graced his lips at the mere thought.

Unfortunately, the loud thud from the book landing on the ground said otherwise. The male jumped slightly and looked at his best friend with a slightly worried look. His eyes stared at his best friend before looking at the book on the ground, haphazardly folding the pages and crinkling them. He watched his best friend speak before looking away, only making Xantiago regret his decision for opening up a new can of worms to his best friend. Maybe he should've thought this through more instead of practically playing psychiatrist and shoving a book of triggers in his best friend's face. The male rubbed his fingertips against his forehead, looking down as he listened to Rhys talk about not controlling nightmares and trouble going to sleep. Xantiago looked over at his best friend, holding a sympathetic look on his face before looking his lips and folding his arms over his chest. "No...you can't control nightmares. But you can twist them in your favor". He shrugged his shoulders before turning his head to look outside. "Whenever I have a bad dream...usually Xena pulls me out of it by sending me some twin sense". He rubbed the back of his head, wishing right now Rhys had a twin brother. Maybe a hot twin brother? And a possible threesome? The male shook his head and snapped himself out of his seductive thoughts before turning his attention back towards his best friend. He gave Rhys a soft reassuring smile before reaching over and holding his best friend's hand in his, giving it a tight squeeze before returning his hands back to his lap.

When Rhys had asked about discovery trigger points, Xantiago only shrugged his shoulders. "Best thing I would say would be to talk to someone about it. Get someone to possibly analyze everything". He locked eyes with Rhys once more before gently biting his lip. "I'm going to tread carefully here...so stop me if I'm wrong". He cleared his throat and ran his fingers through his hair before taking a deep breath. "But what mental traumas...or physical traumas do you think have impacted your life so much...that it leaves a mental scar?" He knew this would bring up some demons from Rhys' past, but maybe those demons could be a huge lead in this whole triggers case. When Rhys had spoke up once more, Xantiago blinked as he turned his head slightly to look at Rhys. "I was just wondering what am I like when I'm not me? And please be honest with me." Rhys had asked him, causing Xantiago to blink in astonishment. That was definitely a question that was out of the ball park. A question he didn't think Rhys would ever bring up. But he guessed Rhys had a right to know. After all, it was another person living in his body. Reaching up and rubbing the back of his head, Xantiago pursed his lips slightly. He wanted to word this perfectly for Rhys to understand just what his other half was like, but also make it kind enough to where it didn't bring the male to destruction, tears, and possibly make another trigger point for the male.

"I was hoping this question would be brought up later to be honest," the male muttered with a slight chuckle before taking a deep breath and looking back at Rhys. "Your other half...in a word...I would describe him as bold". He nodded. "He definitely likes to be the life of the party, definitely likes to flirt, and definitely likes to get what he wants through charm and physical advances". Looking away from a moment, the male drummed his fingertips on his thigh and shrugged his shoulders once more. "Yes, you and him are different. You're more reserved while he's more adventurous. And while you're more laidback, he's more in your face I guess". He nodded once more. "Two completely different personalities that's for sure". He gave Rhys a soft smile before reaching up and running his fingers through his hair. "But if it makes you feel better, I like you how you are right now". He chuckled slightly. "I mean, it's hard to keep up with your other self. While I'm on like drink number three, he's already on drink five". He looked back towards his best friend with his head slightly raised, giving Rhys another soft smile. "We should come up with like a code word or something," the male tried to joke to his best friend before reaching over and taking Rhys' hand in his once more. "No matter what happens, I'm not leaving you. And no matter what you do, you won't be able to get rid of me unless I'm dead and buried in the center of the earth's core". He winked. "And if that ever happened, you better marry my sister and take care of her...if she doesn't like...you know...chop of your d**k and feed it to a lion in a hot dog bun". Xantiago chuckled once more as he gave his friend's hand a tight squeeze, keeping his hand over his best friend's. "No matter what happens in the end, I know you'll always be there for me just like I'm always going to be here for you".

Chuckling slightly, the male nudged his head towards the cafeteria. "By the way, did you see that new French guy is chatting up Xena?" he joked to Rhys. "It looks like we'll have to get in big brother mode soon if this french d***o thinks he has a chance with my twin".

text message
                    text message
                    text message
                    text message
                    text message

You could say I'm feeling... Worried
                        But I know I'm at... Secret Spot
                                And I'm in the company of... Rhys

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
i just want to forget.

Mikkel Wahler Cowell felt eyes on him and looked around the cafeteria. Why are you staring? He questioned the many eyes that were on the two. It bugged the male when people stared, as much as you think he would be use from the attention he received from the opposite sex. A answer was not received and Mikkel went back to putting his attention on Xena. He replied to Xena's question and her response made him laugh. I ended up picking a guy to be paired with so I think I disappointed many girls in my class, he chucked lightly. Feeling homesick thinking about his old school and friends, Xena pulled him out of it. My school wasn't all that fancy, he smiled. It was partially true. He was enrolled into a private school but if she believed everyone was perfect, in both looks and personality. She was wrong. Mikkel was picked on a lot when he was younger. This was when he had known Damien. Damien was a foreign exchange student who would only be there for a year. The two had become close but Mikkel didn't have his voice at the time. Once the male snapped and went berserk on the main bully of the school, things had changed. He had changed. He, of course, didn't see Damien after that since he had to move back to where he had come from. If Mikkel knew that the two would become nemesis as they aged, he wondered if he would have wasted time being the other's friend. It was a question left unanswered.

That all sounds really nice, Mikkel smiled at Xena. Excluding the gossip part, he shrugged. So- "I swear if you piss me off one more time, I'm going to punch you so hard in the throat, you'll s**t out your vocal cords," Mikkel looked towards the source that had interrupted him. Damien. The male made a mad dash out of the cafeteria before Mikkel looked at Xena who spoke about the current rumor spreading throughout the building. Hearing Damien was rude to the female made Mikkel scowl. He doesn't like Americans. This is why you don't ever see him with any, Mikkel spoke. I would know. I went to school with him when I was much younger, he nodded.

"Don't look now, but it seems my twin is highly amused at the situation".
                                    He chortled, I won't look then. He had caught sight of the twin earlier so he knew how the male looked already. He was more interested in Xena anyways. Questioning her on long term goals, he learned the female was going to be attending Julliard. He was aware that it was a really grand art school so seeing that she would be going there, he was intrigued. I heard it's pretty hard to get into that school, he pointed out. Xena must have known that obviously. "But meeting you was a big plus out of it though. So maybe she did me a favor". Mikkel smiled at the other before she continued spilling facts about herself. Left handed? I'm ‎ambidextrous. I just use my right hand since everyone else does, he chuckled. He laughed at her once more when she mentioned the shows she watched. Yes,you might have a old soul but that's not a bad thing.

"Your turn. Tell me some stuff about yourself that I don't know".
                                    Uhhh... I wasn't expecting to speak about myself... Hm... He searched his mind for what to say. His life was filled with tragedy so finding some good was difficult. I speak many, many languages, he nodded his head. I use to travel with my parents across the world since I was a newborn.. I'm also the oldest sibling. I had a younger sister. Noticing what he said, he corrected himself. I mean, I have a younger sister, he nodded before looking away. Um, would you like to walk around the school? If you're done with your lunch? He looked at her.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

ZERO GRAVITYxxxxxxx

User Image
                              Xenida Delilah Anais King only smiled a tad and ran her fingers through her hair as Mikkel questioned those around him why they were staring. 'They're staring because you're so hot you melt the skin off their bones...does that sound weird? Should I tell him that? No, don't do that. He'll think you're the weird girl who has an obsession with melting s**t'. Shaking her head and pulling herself from her thoughts, the female blinked as she looked up at Mikkel once more, smiling when the male had stated he had picked a guy to be his partner. "Maybe some of your popular will rub off on him and he'll manage to snag one of your staring admirers". She smiled once more and pushed some of her red hair behind her ear as she finished eating her burger. Wiping her mouth with her napkin, the female tilted her head to the side as Mikkel said his old school wasn't fancy. "Seriously?" she asked with a tilt of her brow. She couldn't help but to laugh as she extended her arm, waving it around and gesturing to the school as a whole. "It's gotta be way better than this thought, right?" she asked with a laugh. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned forward slightly, smiling and giving Mikkel a playful wink with her hazel eye. "I mean, sure. The weather is always wet around here, the people here are way more laidback than their own good, and you always get those stupid tourists asking if this is the school where they filmed that corny vampire love story thing". She waved her hand in a dismissive motion. "By my points, my signs are telling me that Russia is way better than here". Xena had always loved living here. Like her brother, she loved the wet weather especially when it hailed. There was always something magical when it hailed. And even though she soon had plans of moving to New York to attend college, she would continue to miss the damp weather of Washington.

After hearing the outburst from Damien LeSalle, Xena sighed softly as she crossed her arms on the table and told Mikkel about one of her encounters with the male foreign exchange student. "He doesn't like Americans. This is why you don't ever see him with any". Xena heard the male and blinked her hazel eyes in slight shock. "That's a bit strange really...but then...maybe he's homesick," the female spoke softly as her eyes continue to remain glued to the door Damien had run out of it. "It must suck sometimes". She looked at Mikkel and smiled softly. "I mean, do you get homesick a lot?" she asked in a curious tone as she looked the male in the eyes. "I would know. I went to school with him when I was much younger". "You two went to school together?" she asked. Xena clasped her hands together and smiled softly. "If you two went to school together, then you both must know of each other! You could totally pull him out of the funk he's in," she spoke with a giggle before pulling out her phone. "We can totally text him to meet us and then you guys can have some guy talk time". Xena thought her plan was brilliant, but she had no idea just how wrong she was going to be if she somehow did put her plan into action.

The subject was changed when Mikkel had brought up her going to Julliard. Xena could only blush slightly and smile as she nodded her head. "It was tough actually. It was a series of three auditions". She laughed. "At some points, I was just about to give up because the anticipation was killing me". Each time Xena spoke about an interesting fact about herself, MIkkel seemed to welcome it with an open smile and a infectious laughter. It made the female smile and thankful that Mikkel could embrace her weirdness unlike other guys could. High school guys were all about being popular, being some type of sports captain, and getting the prom king crown placed on their head. All in hopes of being remembered as a legend so new students could yearn for a taste of the popular life. It made Xena wonder why everyone was so obsessed with such a thing. Then again, she couldn't really say much since she and Xantiago were already popular when they came to high school. Being related to Wolfgang really did have its perks.

As Mikkel said he spoke a lot of languages, the female smiled and leaned forward a bit. "What languages?" she asked. She held up three fingers. "I already know you know English, Russian, and French, so those three don't count," she said with a giggle. And the male used to travel across the world with his parents? "Something else we have in common". She nodded her head. "I wonder if our parents have ever come across each other. That'd be so cool! I'll have to ask them on our next Skype chat". Running her fingers through her hair once more, the female continued to listen to Mikkel as he spoke about himself. And he has a sister? Well that was interesting. "A younger sister? I would totally love to meet her someday". She winked playfully. "I bet she's awesome just like you. And she and I can totally do a girls' day someday". She blushed slightly and bit her lower lip. "I mean, do you think she would like that?" she asked Mikkel with a hint of uncertainty as she locked her hazel eyes with Mikkel's crystal blue orbs. As Mikkel asked her if she was finished, the female nodded her head and put her trash into the trash bin as she held her backpack in her hand. "A walk sounds awesome," she spoke with a smile and pushed some strands of her hair behind her ear. Xena walked by the male's side and smiled as she looked up at the sky. "I know I'm going to miss it here when I move to New York". She sighed softly and closed her eyes before a soft giggle escaped her lips. "I'm excited to start a new life in New York...but there's always going to be things I'm going to hate to leave behind when I leave here". She looked down at the ground. "Like my brothers...or the weather...my friends...even you". She blushed slightly at her comment as she turned her head to look at Mikkel. "It's weird that after only knowing you for less than twenty four hours...I feel like I've known you my whole life". She looked away and scoffed slightly. "I hope that's not weird or strange". She laughed. "Sometimes when I'm nervous I just keep talking and my filter tends to shut off".

text message
                              text message
                              text message
                              text message

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items