Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
      User Image

Now see, you tell me not to think about it but here you are teasing me about it. As much as he was thinking about it still, he wouldn't let his best friend's teasing get to him. Ashton didn't have a hate for surprises so he was pretty excited to see what his best friend and crush had in store for the male. But all that talk was put aside at the moment since Ashton was pretty much into teasing the male. The fact that it seemed that Ashton wasn't sexually shy towards Damien yet couldn't explain how he felt towards the male emotionally, he didn't quiet understand it. Ashton would still try to build up the courage to tell Damien how he felt but it seemed he still didn't have enough of it. Maybe since his mind was still in a jamble and all he could focus about was being all over Damien, that's why he wasn't so nervous. Or because they already had two sexual encounters.

Hearing his name being groaned and feeling his thigh being gripped, he knew that this teasing was slowly getting to Damien. Hearing Damien's question, Ashton looked at the backseat before looking over at Damien, who was speaking french. We can move, but teasing is all I'm not gonna do, Ashton chuckle. Leaning in to give Damien not a soft but also not a hard bite on his neck, he heard Damien speak English before switching to French.

Pushing back into his seat, he watched as Damien crawled and plopped down on his lap. Feeling their lips connect while Damien's hands explored; Ashton allowed Damien access before feeling the male's tongue brush and play against his. Soft moans would leave Ashton's lips as the two kissed. Placing his hands on Damien's hips, Ashton was aware of the growing bump that was starting in his pants. To make Damien also aware of it, Ashton pushed Damien's hips down against but at the same time gently thrusted up so the male could feel the lump. Breaking the kiss, he chuckled as he looked at Damien. If we don't get to the back soon, I might just have to take advantage of you right here, he told the guy.

Bending towards the male, Ashton let his tongue swirl on the male's neck before nipping and kissing at it again. At one point, Ashton had stopped to remove his shirt before tugging on Damien's shirt; as a way of asking if he could help remove the unnecessary piece of clothing.
                                          outfit

User Image

Damien Calin Alistair LeSalle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a rather touching notion.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.All those prayers and those salaams.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.And who am I to bridle, if I'm forced to be an idol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.If they say I'm a God, that's what I am.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IT'S TOUGH TO BE A GOD

Damien Calin LeSalle could only chuckle and smirk as he shrugged his shoulders and winked one of his crystal blue eyes towards his best friend. "I'm such an amazing tease, aren't i?" Damien asked with a small chuckle as he could only what Ashton was thinking about the candy cane birthday surprise. But with Ashton clouding his mind and judgement, Damien's thoughts about the birthday surprise could only fade into the back of his mind the more he felt Ashton's body against his and Ashton's sexual scent driving him wild. As Ashton spoke about moving to the backseat, Damien could only smirk as to how Ashton answered his question. So it was official, Damien would pretty much be having sex with his best friend once more. And even better, it'd be in the backseat of his car. And it was a good thing he cleaned it several days ago. Feeling Ashton bite his neck once more, Damien's lips emitted a soft groan of Ashton's name as he could only arch his back slightly and grip Ashton's thigh once more.

As Damien's lips continued to kiss Ashton's and as his hands traced and outlined every dip and crevice of Ashton's body. When Ashton allowed him entrance, Damien smirked in the kiss and slowly slid his fingertips down Ashton's abs and stomach. How Damien loved this feeling. As his tongue danced against Ashton's, his tongue explored every part of Ashton's mouth to the roof of his mouth and even around the gums of Ashton's teeth. As Ashton's moans would bring more passion into the kiss, every now and then Damien would hum to increase the vibration of his tongue against Ashton's. Feeling his hips being grabbed, a soft gasp escaped Damien's lips as he felt Ashton thrust into him with the growing buldge that was in Damien's pants and was also apparent in Ashton's pants. Slowly and seductively grinding back into Ashton, Damien's hand slowly ran his fingers through Ashton's hair and gently gripped the ends of it with each brush their buldges made against one another.

When Ashton pulled away, Damien breathed deeply and tried to regain his regular beat of breathing as he rested his forehead against Ashton's. He looked into Ashton's green eyes and smiled softly before nodding as he chuckled and whispered in his best friend's ear. "It'd be pretty hot just to have sex right here in the front seat". He winked and gently nibbled on Ashton's earlobe as he whispered once more. "But I don't know how many people would enjoy seeing my a** and seeing the two of us having sex right here where someone could see". Grinding his crotch into Ashton's once more, the male pulled away as he slowly made kisses from Ashton's temple all the way down to his jawline as he hovered his lips over Ashton's for a moment. "Though, I've wanted to give someone a blow job in the passenger seat like this". He chuckled softly and winked towards Ashton. "Maybe you can be the first person I try that on".

Feeling Ashton's tongue on his neck made Damien groan softly and dig his nails into Ashton's hips as he bared his neck more for his best friend to roam. And when Ashton removed his shirt, Damien could only stare at the chiseled abs and stomach that lay before him. Feeling his shirt being tugged, Damien could only smirk and lift his shirt off and throw it into back of his car as he pressed his bare chest against Ashton. Feeling his body grind into Ashton's once more, Damien kissed Ashton's lips deeply once more, gently biting and tugging on the male's lower lip as he hands slowly reached and held Ashton's wrists. "You want to top this time?" Damien spoke in a soft whisper as he went back to kissing Ashton's lips before sliding one hand down Ashton's body. Slowly tugging Ashton's zipper down, Damien smirked and chuckled softly before sliding his hand over Ashton's clothes crotch before groping gently.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ► ►xxxxThe Manipulative Foreigner

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Like this old place? He questioned, tapping his finger on the wall of the shed. I know I'll miss coming here, he told Xantiago. Maddox and Xanti had probably been coming here since a month or two into their freshman year. Knowing that this place was going to be abandon, demolished or even given to another group of students was bittersweet but he did just want to book it out of Seattle. I'll also miss all the nerds and stuff, they know how to make parties interesting, he laughed. Seeing a nerd drunk for the first time was always a plus. He couldn't remember how many times he's had a good laugh at nerds attempting to dance, or maybe even making out with that one hot girl they fantasize about. The male's dark brown orbs looked over at his best friend before chuckling, ah, I can't help it. I think the weed has gotten to me now, he told the other.

I mean, if you wanted to stop smoking weed. I wouldn't mind. Who knows? If I nail a job interview, I might have to flush my system and stop smoking until I'm in the clear anyways. . . It might actually help us save money instead of wasting it on weed and food, he told Xanti with a shrug. Maddox was still confused on if he wanted to go to college or not but he was sure he wouldn't go it. He's had a enough of school. Just finding a good job that he was set on doing would be awesome. Ah... college... Do you think your going to go? He questioned his best friend. I don't think it's for me. I'm not nessecarily good at anything but smoking, eating and partying. I think I'll be setting myself up for failure, he said. He never really talked to Xanti about college so this would be a first bringing it up.

I'm sure Xena is going to do great in New York. It's a big city, but she could handle herself. Just as long as y'all keep in contact, you'll be sane, he joked with a smile.

Too bad they can't resist us, we'll eventually get old but they probably won't be able to still resist us, he laughed. He understood what Xanti was saying about his father, but his father should let him go or Maddox could just say he's spending the night at Xanti's for a bit.I think three days would be good enough, don't want to be out there too long, he told Xanti with a nod. Hearing Xanti's suggestion, he nodded and grabbed his backpack. Well let's go~. I decided to walk today so I don't have my car, he told Xantiago.
                                    outfit
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The Hardcore Partier

Xantiago Alexander Dean King chuckles softly and nodded as he looked around their hideout. "Same here," Xantiago admitted, knowing he would miss this one place. The place where Maddox and him would hang out, the one place where Maddox and Xantiago would talk about the current issues going on in their lives, and the one place where Xantiago or Maddox would find the other if they were having a bad day. Smiling softly at the many times they had here, Xantiago chuckled softly as he looked at Maddox. "This place has had a lot of memories...and to think, who knows what'll happen to it when we leave here". He closed his eyes for a moment and chuckled softly before looking back at Maddox. "I'm already making a promise...next time I come back here, this'll be the first place I come". Xantiago couldn't help but laugh and shake his head when Maddox mentioned about the various nerds. "They were quite entertaining". It was always interesting when the nerds would get drunk. They would start taking their clothes off, make their feeble attempts on the dance floor, regain some new found confidence, and if some were lucky, they got to make out with the popular girl they thought they would never have a chance with. Looking down and running his fingers through his hair, Xantiago looked at his crush and smiled softly. "The weed's always getting to you, numb nuts," Xanti spoke with a chuckle before leaning back in his bean bag chair.

Hearing Maddox talk about stopping to smoke weed, Xantiago looked towards Maddox and tilt his brow. So Maddox was actually considering about giving up the ganja? Shrugging his shoulders and looking back down towards the ground, Xanti spoke up, "What about for your schizophrenia? I mean...you don't like taking your medication, so I don't want you to give up something that's helping you". Looking back at Maddox, Xantiago gave his friend a soft smile as he asked about college. He had to think about that one. Would he go to college? And if he did, he would most likely be going to a community college since a four year college would be just too expensive for him. "I may just go to community college...maybe take a few classes just to see if it's for me". He shrugged. "If not, I'll just get a full time job". Lightly nudging his best friend at Maddox's lifestyle, Xantiago chuckled a bit as he looked back towards Maddox. When Maddox mentioned Xena, Xantiago smiled softly and nodded his head a bit. "My sister's an amazing girl, I've known this. And she's going to fit in perfectly in New York". He chuckled. "But I know she and I will talk just about everyday". He smirked and looked towards Maddox. "I say we even go visit her. Who knows, maybe we'll meet a guy she has her eye on and do our own investigation on him". He smirked. "Then again, no guy gets with my sister unless he passes my test".

Snorting at Maddox's comment about the two of them, Xantiago nodded his head and smirked. "Please, right now I'm handsome, but in like a couple years, I'll be damn hot when I get in my twenties". He winked. "We just have to turn on the charm, bribe with some alcohol, and maybe even strip a few clothes off". Nodding his head, Xantiago smiled softly. "Three days sounds perfect. I'll check online for airline tickets. And we can each go online and look for places we like". Grabbing his backpack and following Maddox, Xantiago closed the door behind him as he walked to his car. "You actually walked today? Going through some deep thinking?" Xantiago joked as unlocked his car, opening the door for Maddox as he made his way to the driver's seat. When his best friend got into the passenger's seat, Xantiago backed out of the parking lot and drove all the way to the house he stayed at with Xena, Wolfgang, and Zinovy. "What are your plans for Christmas?" the male asked his best friend as he ran his fingers through his hair. As he kept his eyes on the road, he continued. "Because if your dad's working, you're more than welcomed to come over and spend Christmas with my family and I". He chuckled. "I mean, my parents are going to be there too, but you know to my family, you're like another King siblings to us". Winking towards his best friend and pulling up to the house.

Not seeing his brother's or Zino's car in the driveway, Xantiago pulled up and got out of the car as he made his way to the front door. Unlocking the front door and allowing Maddox to go inside before him, Xantiago locked the door behind them and walked into the kitchen as put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Crashing down on the couch, the male looked at his best friend as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Hey Maddox...can I ask you something?" The male gently bit his lip as he looked down for a moment. "I-It's random I know...but...do you have your eye on someone right now?" He shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair. "I mean, you don't have to tell me, I was just curious". He closed his eyes and sighed. "Because...I have my eye on someone. And I'd like to get them to perfect Christmas present". He looked back at Maddox and chuckled softly. "So what Christmas gift would you get your crush?"

You could say I'm feeling... SHY
                                    But I know I'm at... MY HOUSE
                                            And I'm in the company of... MADDOX

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
      User Image

Hearing the male speak, Ashton chuckled, yes you are. Damien had a point, it would be hot to have sex right here where the world could see but Ashton was the one to get easily jealous. It was complicated to have a friendship with Ashton. He just liked having a emotional connection with someone before committing to being their friend. He just took friendships every seriously. So when it came to crushing, it was pretty obvious that it took a lot for him to crush on someone. Damien was his lucky pick and as much as he tried to hide when he didn't like others flirting with Damien, he was sure he made it apparent. Hm, as hot as it would be, we wouldn't want our special audience to be a teacher or even the principal, he pointed out. Feeling Damien grind into while kissing Ashton from his temple to his jawline made the male moan softly; even whispering 's**t' under his breath before Ashton and Damien's lips were inches from each other.

The thought that Damien gave Ashton made the boy bit down on his lip. I would love to be the first person, and only person, he thought the rest of what he wanted to say to himself.

The sexual tension that Ashton had was about to reach it's breaking point as Damien and him kissed, grinded and rubbed against each other. Feeling Damien grab his wrist before questioning the male, Ashton smiled, you know it, he smiled before leaning in and kissing the male softly. When Damien had groped Ashton, Ashton had jumped just slightly before laughing. Oh, you're asking for it, he told the male with a smirk on his face.

__TIMESKIP

Ashton had hovered over Damien as he tried to recollect his breath. Taking a chance to look at Damien's crystal blue eyes, Ashton gave the male a half smile before resting his face in the crook of the male's neck. M-Maintenant je ne veux même pas à aller en classe... (N-Now I don't even want to go to class...) he told the other but he knew it was must for him. Well, not necessarily French but he had a few test to do for some classes. It took Ashton awhile before he got off the top of the boy. Now I'm exhausted, he told his best friend with a smile. Not even worrying about getting dressed at the moment. Why does school have to exist? He groaned.
                                          outfit

User Image

Damien Calin Alistair LeSalle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a rather touching notion.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.All those prayers and those salaams.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.And who am I to bridle, if I'm forced to be an idol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.If they say I'm a God, that's what I am.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IT'S TOUGH TO BE A GOD

Damien Calin LeSalle panted softly as he lay against the seat, head rested back as he tried to catch his breath from the amazing sex that just happened. Slowly reaching up and running his fingers through his raven hair, Damien's icy blue eyes slowly opened as he noticed Ashton's green orbs staring into his. When Ashton gave him that adorable half smile, Damien couldn't help but grin back and blush slightly at how much pleasure Ashton had just given him and vice versa. Feeling Ashton's breath against the crook of his neck, Damien smiled once more and closed his eyes as he slowly ran his fingers through Ashton's sweaty blonde hair. "M-me ou". (Me either). He chuckled softly and rested his head against Ashton's as he gently kissed Ashton's temple. "Classer juste semble comme une telle perte de temps maintenant". (Class just seems like such a waste of time now). When Ashton got off off him, Damien groaned softly as he stretched his arms and sighed softly before looking at his best friend. "Well, we did just have amazing sex like always". He playfully licked his lips and smirked. "And I can tell you were enjoying me touching and licking you," he said with a wink. "So I think I may have to give you another one of those again next time we decide to have sex in the car".

Snorting at Ashton's comment about school, Damien only shrugged his shoulders as he looked towards Ashton. "Because it's to make our lives miserable". Groaning softly and crawling into Ashton's lap and getting ontop of him, Damien gently kissed Ashton's lips once more as he ran his fingers through Ashton's hair. "Mmmmm don't leave yet, you're my source of warmth". Resting his head on Ashton's shoulder and gently making soft kisses on Ashton's neck, Damien slowly closed his crystal orbs as he slowly traced small spirals on Ashton's chest. "Just a little longer". He nodded and whispered softly. "I like...these moments we have together". He blushed softly and chuckled a bit. "Juste ces moments de nous ensemble et personne ennuyer nous. ..it's agréable juste être avec vous". (Just these moments of us together and no one annoying us...it's nice just being with you).

After a few moments of Damien just sitting in Ashton's lap and enjoying their time together, Damien lifted his head from Ashton's shoulder and leaned in close to Ashton. He hovered his lips over his for some time before gently cupping Ashton's cheek and kissed his best friend's lips deeply before slowly pulling away after a minute or two. Winking to Ashton and smiling softly, Damien nodded. "You really are amazing". Moving off Ashton and getting into the other seat, Damien searched around for his clothes as he slid on his boxers and his shirt. Now the question was where his pants were. He remembered Ashton ripping them off and throwing them somewhere. So they were either in the backseat or further in the trunk of his car. But for now, he was relaxed. And they still had seven minutes before first period ended. Stretching his arms and yawning, Damien reached into his middle divider, pulling out his chocolate scented Axe body spray and opening the door, so Ashton wouldn't be overwhelmed and chocolate on the smell. But hey, it was to get rid of the scent of sex and sweat.

When he finished spraying himself, Damien ran his fingers through his hair as he looked once more at Ashton. "I honestly don't feel like attending class". He sighed and chuckled softly. "But if you're going to class, then I'll go as well". He winked. "I mean, I wouldn't want you to spend lunch alone without me".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ► ►xxxxThe Manipulative Foreigner

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Laughing at Xantiago's comment, Maddox just shook his head. It wasn't raining as bad today and why waste gas when I live so close? He questioned Xantiago as they walked through the halls that seemed to be getting less crowded. They would have to hurry before the tardy bell rung because if they were caught, they would have no choice but to go to class.

They had made it and when Xanti opened the door for the guy, Maddox chuckled; such a gentleman, he said before getting in the car and buckling himself up. He had seen what happened at a young age with people who get in accidents and aren't buckled up at all or properly. He thinks his dad meant for the boy to see that so he would always have a fear of getting in a wreck and being ejected from a car. Honestly, it had scared the male and it could go on the list of one of his fears. Oh and about my schizophrenia, I'll just learn to take my meds then, he shrugged.

Arriving to Xanti's humble abode, he followed behind the male. Walking into the apartment, he allowed Xanti to lock the door and disappear into the kitchen while he went and sat on the couch, dropping his backpack by his side. When the other joined him, he looked over when Xanti said his name. Nodding his head at the male, he listened to what the guy had to say. It really had been random and caught Maddox off guard. Um... Yeah.. I mean, I kinda do, sorta... He chuckled nervously at the guy. Hearing that Xanti had his eyes on someone made Maddox look over at him. He was curious as to who it was but he was sure Xantiago wouldn't tell him. It made him think back to the conversation that he had with Xena when she revealed how Xanti felt about Maddox. Oh well... what kind of things is he into? I would just go by what they have interest in, he told Xanti.
                                    outfit

User Image

The Hardcore Partier

Xantiago Alexander Dean King snorted slightly as he shrugged his shoulders towards his best friend. "Holy s**t, you actually thought of something that's sensible". He eyed his best friend for a moment before crossing his arms behind his head and smirking. "Who are you and what have you done to my best friend?" Winking towards Maddox, Xantiago ran his fingers through his dark brown hair as he looked around the living room of the apartment he shared with his siblings. "I'm gonna miss this place," Xantiago spoke to himself with a soft chuckle. "Then again, I'll definitely not miss having to flip a coin every morning for the morning shower, or waking up in the middle of night because Wolfgang and Zinovy going at it, and I won't even miss the dumb a** of a landlord, who thinks he's the living incarnate of Jesus Christ". Shaking his head and rolling his eyes, Xantiago looked back towards his best friend and smiles softly. "But I'm excited for Florida now more than ever". He winked. "Just staying in an apartment together, I already know the fun times are gonna start even before we finish moving in". Closing his eyes and leaning his head back, Xantiago tilted his brow and opened an eye towards Maddox. "You'd really give up the good stuff...and take your meds that make you boring and feel so out of it...just for me?" He nodded his head. "Now you're definitely scaring me".

Smiling softly and looking at Maddox, Xantiago sat up and rested his arm on the head of the couch. "You know you don't have to give it up completely, or even go cold turkey". He nodded once more. "Take it slow. Don't stress yourself out". Giving Maddox a small smile and standing up from the couch, Xantiago made his way to the kitchen as he grabbed a jar of Nutella, grabbing two spoons as he made his way back to the couch. Nudging his head towards his bedroom, Xantiago made his way towards his bedroom as he waited for Maddox. Plopping himself down on his bed, Xantiago dipped his spoon into the Nutella, licking and sucking on the spoon as he watched Maddox finally walk in. He couldn't get his mind off of what Maddox told him, answering his question about having a kind of sort of crush on someone. He could only wonder who Maddox liked. He wondered if it might have been Jez, or it could have even be that one girl that Maddox played video games with and smoked with. Perking his head slightly, Xantiago held the spoon of Nutella in between his lips as he looked towards his secret crush. Things Maddox was into? Well, that would be smoking, partying, and overall just having a good time. Shrugging his shoulders at the question, Xantiago tilted his head as he finished licking the spoon. Biting his lip, Xantiago ran his fingers through his hair once more. "Yeah, you have point". Smiling softly and nodding his head a bit, the male looked towards his childhood best friend. "I guess from what I've seen, he's into most of the same things that I'm into". He chuckled. "So I guess getting him a good Christmas present will be easy".

Taking another spoonful of Nutella and sticking the spoon inside his mouth, he let the spoon hang from his lips. "You should stop by on Christmas". He chuckled softly. "Because you know at my house, something's always happening". He rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he reminsiced about the past times in his house with his family. Whether it was he and his twin bickering over the smallest of details, Wolfgang tuning out the whole situation with his family, or his parents trying to settle down the twins in any way possible that including yelling or even trying to seperate the twins on a time out even though they were eighteen. Taking a deep breath, Xantiago looked towards Maddox as he took the spoon of Nutella out of his mouth. "Tell you the truth...I'm nervous Donnie may show up. And you being there, it'll just make me more comfortable". He rolled his eyes. "My parents still love him and think he's amazing". He took a deep breath and shook his head. "They even ask about him every now and then...and I have to control my anger when they ask why I broke up with him". Sighing softly and shrugging his shoulders, Xantiago looked down. "I'm sorry I'm laying this all on you". He chuckled softly. "I must seem like an ongoing record player that never stops complaining". Taking another deep breath and setting the Nutella jar aside, Xantiago looked towards his best friend as he smiled softly.

You could say I'm feeling... NERVOUS
                                            And I'm in the company of... MADDOX

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Oh God, I don't think I can handle being awoke at night because of Zinovy and Wolfgang, he chuckled. Then again, if you get into that habit when we get there. I'm going to have to suffocate you and your lover in y'alls sleep, he joked. Thinking of Xanti possibly having a love interest when they were in Florida (or maybe even before they moved) kind of bothered the other. He wasn't sure exactly why it would... Maybe because it was his best friend and having to share him with another person who would probably want the male's full attention on him at times would annoy the male. It could have been just because of the whole issue with Xanti and Donni and how Maddox didn't want the male to have to go through that again. He didn't like seeing the other getting his hopes all high and then crushed because the guy couldn't keep it in his pants and be committed. Feeling his heartbeat getting a bit rapid due to the anger he had, he had to think of something else. He just focused back in to what the male had been saying.

I know, but maybe it's for the best. I don't think I could do cold turkey. That just drives the person mad, he chuckled. Watching Xanti get up and disappear out of the room for a second or two before reappearing and motioning Maddox to his bedroom, the male got up from the couch and followed the other into the room.

Laying down on Xanti's bed and laying on his back. He took the other spoon and placed it in the Nutella before placing the spoon in his mouth. Hearing the other speak of how this Christmas gift would be easy to find for this mysterious person. He was rather curious abut it. If Xanti wasn't speaking about the other then he was sure if he had questioned him about this person he wouldn't tell him. It only made him think if he was the person, going back to the conversation he and Xena spoke about. Letting out a small sigh after removing the empty spoon from his lips, he gotten another scoop of Nutella before placing it back into his mouth, moving his tongue against the brown goodness. Well, even though your birthday gift caused me a fortune, I still have a Christmas gift for you, he smiled at the other. I'm not telling you of course, so save your breath, he winked at the male.

Listening to the few other statements that the other said, he slide the spoon out of his mouth before looking at Xanti. You know I'll stop over. When do I not ever come on a holiday? He chuckled with the other before looking at the ceiling. As for Donni... You know you wouldn't have to answer the door. Call the cops, anything, he chuckled. If I'm there, there be no reasons to call the cops, I'll just handle him on my own, he told the other. Knowing that only thinking of Donnie would piss the male off. As for your parents, they'll eventually stop asking. You'll have someone new and they'll be all obsessed over him. I'm sure of it, he smiled falsely at the other. He still wasn't to happy about the other possibly finding a love interest any time soon.

He just couldn't understand why...

___TIMESKIP

It had been Saturday and from the gossip going around, Damien's birthday party was coming up soon. Maddox had planned to show his face along with Xanti of course. Knocking had been heard at his door causing him to roll over on his side. Come in, he said groggily before his father poked his head in. "Mind coming grocery shopping with me?" It's been awhile since he's hung with his father and well, even though he had to hang with Xanti. He knew the male would understand. He'd just be there a little later than planned. Nodding his head, let me just tell Xanti I'll be a little late, he told his father who nodded before leaving. Going to his phone, he went to his messages and Xanti's name that was the top.

To: Xanti
                                    Going to go grocery shopping with dad. I'll be there a little later.
                                    Don't eat all the food either dumbass ~

x

Pressing SEND, he placed his phone beside him before forcing himself to get up and get ready. Today, him and Xanti were going to chill and watch horror films. He wasn't sure if Xena, Wolfgang, or Zinovy would be there but it wouldn't matter. He was close to them, so why should it bother him?

___TIMESKIP ONCE MORE ~

So shopping wasn't as long as he expected. Apparently his father made a list of things to get instead of going from the top of his head and guessing what the house needed. After he helped his dad load up the groceries, he gotten a separate bag of chips, dips and even Nutella (they just loved it that much) before getting in his own car and heading to Xanti's place. He always showed up out of no where so he was sure it wouldn't bother anyone.
                                    NEWoutfit

User Image

The Hardcore Partier

Xantiago Alexander Dean King had been in bed, sleeping in late until he heard a rude annoying sound coming from his phone. And from the sounds of it, it had been his best friend's ringtone. Shaking his head and rolling his eyes, Xantiago ran his fingers through his hair as he reached his hand over to grab his phone. Reading Maddox's message, Xanti only rolled his eyes and pushed himself up in bed. Allowing the bed sheets to fall just below his now exposed abs, Xantiago yawned as he typed a reply to his best friend.

to ; maddox
                          from ; xanti
                          msg ;; that's fine.
                          take your time.
                          and grab me some poptarts will you're at it?
                          are you calling me fat?

Rolling his eyes and chuckling softly, the male ran his fingers through his bedhead mess of dark brown hair. Pushing himself up from bed, the male stretched his arms and scratched the back of his head as he walked to the kitchen. Seeing a note from Wolfgang, the male picked it up and read it aloud to himself. "Xanti, went with Zino to do some christmas shopping. Xena went to cameron's house". Shrugging his shoulders, Xantiago chuckled softly, now knowing he had the house to himself. Making his way to the bathroom, the male knew he would be needing a shower. As he turned on the water and stripped himself of his boxers, the male stepped into the shower and allowed himself to be enveloped by the warm water and hot steam.

After a thirty minute shower, the male emerged with a towel around his waist. That's when he heard the doorbell. It seemed Maddox must've been here early. Shrugging his shoulders, the male yelled. "Gimme a sec, ya dumbass!" Chuckling softly and going to his room, Xanti quickly threw on a fresh pair of boxers, his usual pair of black skinny jeans, and a white wife beater. Another knock was heard, which only made Xantiago roll his eyes. "Yo! Patience!" Xantiago said jokingly as he laughed before making his way to the door. "I thought you were coming l-" the male started before his brown eyes stared at the male before him. Maddox wasn't at his door, but the figure of his ex-boyfriend, Donatello, was standing there in his place. "Wh-What are you doing here, Donnie?" Donatello merely shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "Well, I figured you didn't offer to make the time to talk to me like I had asked. So I came by instead". Shaking his head, Xantiago put his hands up. "No, Donnie. I don't want you here! And I didn't talk to you for a reason!" Just as he was about to close the door on his ex-boyfriend, he watched his ex push the door open and slip through. "N-No, Donnie, you need to go".

As Donatello continued to go further into the apartment, Xantiago sighed softly as he crossed his arms over his chest, following the male. "You have two minutes," the male spoke as he leaned against the counter in the kitchen. Watching Donnie make himself comfortable on the couch, Xantiago rolled his eyes as he took a seat in the chair across from his ex. "Look, I know we ended things badly". Xanti held up his hand. "No Donnie, you ended things bad. Not me. You're the one who cheated on me and threw it in my face that you were with another man". Donnie only shrugged his shoulders and looked away. "Call it what you will. The main thing is that I'm back. And only for a limited time". He nodded. "And I wanted to make amends, which I've never done with anyone else before. So you should feel pretty damn special". Xantiago only shook his head as he quickly stood up and stood in front of Donnie. "Your time's up. And you've accomplished nothing just like I knew you would". He chuckled weakly. "Maddox has always been right about you, and I'm more than happy to love him more than I ever loved you".

This comment seemed to spark something in Donnie. Because for the first moment Xantiago was standing over Donnie, pointing to the door in order for Donnie to get the hint to leave the apartment. But next thing he knew, he found himself behind pinned to the couch under Donnie's weight. Struggling slightly to move from under his ex boyfriend, Xantiago's mouth opened to yell at the male, but was soon covered with the male's lips over Xantiago's lips, locking them in a deep kiss.

You could say I'm feeling... FURIOUS
                                      And I'm in the company of... DONATELLO

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Maddox had chuckled, thinking of the text he received from Xantiago while shopping with his father. He was lucky that Maddox was able to get the pop tarts that he wanted. He should just eat them in front of the male to tease him but he was sure that Xantiago would just end up play fighting him for them.

Parking in front of Xantiago's apartment complex, he placed his car in park before hopping out. Making sure he grabbed the bag of goods for the two boys. As he walked towards the stairs that left up to Xanti's place, he took notice of a familiar car. It looked kind of like Donatello's car. No. It couldn't be his. That male was long gone right? He remember the other said he'd be here for a week before leaving. It's been a week so he should be gone and besides, this car was clean. Donatello's car was always junky from what Maddox could remember. Taking in a deep breath and exhaling, he shook his head and chuckled. Maddox soon began his way back up to Xanti's apartment.

Coming to the door, it had been slightly cracked open. The idiot probably forgot to close the door again, he thought in his head. There has been times when Maddox or Xanti would find the door slightly ajar. Well, his door wasn't the easiest to close sometimes. You had to really slam it shut for it to fully close. It happens.

Opening the door and closing it behind him, he started digging through the bag as he walked in the living room. Okay ********, I got your- He stopped the moment his dark brown eyes laid on the two bodies in front of him. He could obviously tell the one at the bottom was Xanti, but he couldn't make out the one on top until he hit him. That car outside and now seeing the male face him. Donatello. He couldn't believe this. Xantiago had always told him that he wouldn't go back to Donatello but he was doing it behind his back. Oh, I'm sorry for interrupt y'all little moment, I'll be on my way, he snickered, shaking his head.

Here's the s**t you wanted too. Hope y'all enjoy, he threw the bag to the floor before walking out of the place; slamming the door behind him. He felt his pulse quickening, the small headache beginning. This was not happening.

"I told you he would only betray you. He's not your friend. I'M YOUR ONLY FRIEND."

The voice shouted in his head as the male headed down the stairs. Shut up, shut up, shut up, he repeated to himself in a whisper as he walked.
                                    NEWoutfit

User Image

The Hardcore Partier

Xantiago Alexander Dean King only growled as Donatello had the odasity to force himself onto him while Xantiago was pinned. He tried fighting back against the male, forcing his body up to get the male off of him or trying to free his arms so he could push the male off of him. But it was no use, it seemed Donatello was stronger than before. He still made his attempts to fight back, to bite Donatello's lip or to find anywhere sensitive for Xantiago to grab so he could make his escape. He'd shake his head, but it only seemed the more he struggled, the more Donatello forced himself on top of the male. He tried to groan, he tried to scream, and he tried everything he could to show the male he was uncomfortable. But of course, Donatello never listened or paid mind to the male being uncomfortable. Finally, a voice broke the supposed makeout between the two males. Xantiago's eyes widened and he coughed for air when Donatello released his lips from their fiery hold. "M-Maddox!" the male managed to cough out before seeing the horror in the male's eyes. No! This wasn't what it looked like! Why would Maddox leave him like this? Where was Maddox going?

See as Donatello was distracted as well, the male took is chance and shoved the male off of him. "Maddox!" the male yelled once more as he scrambled to push himself off the couch and escape Donatello's grip. "L-Let go!" Xantiago yelled as he pushed Donatello off of him when his ex managed to get a hold of his wrist. "Maddox!" the male yelled once more as he opened the door and chased after his best friend. Seeing Maddox going down the stairs in such a huff only pissed off Xanti. Making his way down the stairs, Xanti stood in front of the male and glared at him. "Are you a ******** idiot?!" he yelled at his best friend. He shook his head and rubbed his forehead. "What happened in there was not what it seemed!" Feeling his anger slowly taking over, the male bit the inside of his lip as he slightly shoved his friend back. "How could you think I was actually kissing him?! How could you think that anything was actually happening?!" He curled his fists and turned away from his best friend. "You know me better than that, Maddox! Do you really think I would want to kiss him after everything had done to me?! I thought you were my best friend?!" Chuckling weakly and looking towards the apartment, he watched Donatello come out and smirk at the spat that Xanti was having with Maddox. "Don't you see?! It's all a ******** game to him". His eyes narrowed once again at Maddox. "Wanna know why he was over here? Fine. He came over here, and I opened the door thinking it was you. He forced himself in and forced me on the couch". Holding his wrist up to see the newly formed bruises on his wrist where Donatello had grabbed him. "But you must think I'm an idiotic slut, huh?" Shaking his head, Xantiago growled slightly as he pushed his friend once more. "I thought you knew me better than that, but like everything else in life, I was wrong".

Closing his eyes and looking away, Xanti only rubbed his forehead. "I think it's best you go to Miami on your own then," Xantiago muttered before shoving the box of poptarts back into his best friend's hand. "And take 'em...I don't need them anymore". Rubbing his forehead, he watched his ex boyfriend descend down the stairs with a smirk on his face. "I had a fantastic time, Xanti. I'll be here then. Same time tomorrow?" Donatello spoke with a wink. "Drop dead," Xanti spoke before pulling his fist back and nailing his ex boyfriend in the nuts. Watching his ex drop to the ground in sheer pain, Xanti only glared at his best friend once more before descending up the stairs. He slammed the door behind him, closing his eyes and leaning against it as he took deep breaths. Today was horrible. How could Maddox think of him like that.

Little did he know outside his apartment, Donatello was speaking to Maddox. "You're so gullible. An idiot actually". He chuckled and shook his head, slowly standing back up as he kept his hand on his crotch. He had to admit, Xanti had a good punch. "But that's fine, because you're the one who made Xanti upset". He smirked. "And that's all I needed in order to chip Xanti's order and sneak my way in". Winking towards the male, Donatello couldn't help but chuckle as he made his way back to his car. "So thank you, Maddox. You've actually proved to be useful after all". He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "I warned Xanti that if he didn't see me, I'd hurt you. But it seems I've killed two birds with one stone".

You could say I'm feeling... BETRAYED
                                      And I'm in the company of... MYSELF

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Maddox paid no attention to the voice that was screeching in his mind when he was stopped by a furious looking Xanti. What he had not expected was the male to yell at him... At Maddox! Like he did something wrong! That angered him, he didn't do anything. He wasn't the one ******** with his dumbass of a ex! And how would I know that? Sorry I'm now with you twenty-four ******** seven, he shouted right back at Xantiago. One thing Maddox hated was getting shouted it, it's like it just triggered off something in the male.

He continued to let the other shout, yell, scream at him; all while balling his hand in a tight fist to avoid doing anything he'd regret. With Xanti yelling at him and someone else yelling thoughts in his head. It was unbearable but he managed to hold it together. He kept his head lowered to avoid making any contact with the male. He didn't want to be here right now. He wanted to be back in bed, at home with the only person he could count on for not making him mad; his father.

Hearing the statement about Florida didn't make the male budge at all, and when the box of poptarts was placed in his hand, they only slipped out of his grip and landed on the ground. When Xanti had left and a loud groan was heard from Donatello. Maddox would have left without saying a word to the male but Donatello had to open his mouth. With the words Donatello was saying, it was obvious that he did plan this. I don't want to be a part of this damn game anymore, you can just have him, he groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose before dropping his hand. Maybe it's for the best. I'm pretty much a physco anyways, I'm not like all of you, he shrugged.

Scooping down to pick up the box of poptarts, he thrown them at Donatello, not caring if it hit him or missed him. Grabbing a good sized rock near him, he started towards Donatello's car. Getting the sharp side of the rock, he slowly slide it against Donatello's car. I mean, I don't think properly, you know. Things I do just don't make sense, and with a strong throw, he threw the rock at Donatello's window. Maybe it's best that I'm locked away like my mom is, at least I'd have family there. Hopping on the front of Donatello's car with another rock in hand, he threw the rock at the windshield, only shattering it but with a strong kick, it completely broke what was left of the windshield. Standing on top of Donatello's car, he shrugged. I assume things and I'm usually wrong but oh ******** well, he spat on Donatello's car. I'M JUST A ******** PHYSCO WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM, he screeched, staring at Donatello before jumping off of his car. I'll be fine with that, friendships with me never last anyways, he told the male before getting in his car and driving off.
                                    NEWoutfit

User Image

The Hardcore Partier

Xantiago Alexander Dean King only leaned against the front door of the apartment he shared with his siblings. He didn't mean to get so angry and yell at his best friend. He didn't mean the things he said. It was only his angry speaking. He took all his frustration and rage out on his best friend. He knew Maddox would be angry, and he just hoped this would be a bump in the road of their friendship. He and Maddox had been in petty fights before, but nothing like this. Hearing Maddox outside talking to Donnie, the male bite his lip as he slowly opened the front door and looked over the staircase to see Maddox yelling at Donnie. He heard Maddox say things he knew Maddox would say in fits of anger. And Xantiago only blamed himself for the pain he caused his best friend. He watched Maddox throw the box of poptarts at Donatello, and then watched Maddox picked up a rock and scratch his ex-boyfriend's car. Xantiago only watched with wide eyes as Maddox escalated to throwing the rock at the windshield, then proceeding to shattering it with a powerful kick. And then Maddox got into his car and drove off, which only made Xantiago close his eyes and rub his forehead. He had to talk to Maddox. And Xantiago knew there were two places he would retreat to: his house or the secret spot at the school.

He waited for Donatello to leave in his car, but of course, he watched Donatello growl, yell, and kick his car. And with a simple call of his phone, he watched Donatello get picked up in a black car before taking off. Grabbing his keys, the left a note for his brother and his brother's boyfriend before going to his car and taking off in his car. Biting his lip, the male took out his phone and text his best friend.

to; maddox
                          from; xanti
                          msg ;; i know you're upset...
                          and i'm sorry.
                          i saw what you did to donnie's car.
                          so talk to me.
                          meet me at the secret space?

He wasn't sure if Maddox would show up or not. But he hoped Maddox would show up. If not, then he knew Maddox was home and Xantiago would force Maddox to talk to him if he had to. They were friends. Best friends. And Xantiago just wanted to know why Maddox would think that Xantiago wanted to be in that situation with Donatello, willingly. He wanted to know. He needed to know. Xantiago needed Maddox in his life, and he knew if Maddox wasn't in his life, then there was no use in living. Maddox was practically half his life, just as much as his twin sister, Xenida was in his life. As Xantiago continued to drive, he finally pulled up to the school. He didn't see Maddox's car, yet but he was hoping he would show up. Maddox didn't have to talk if he didn't want to, Xanti just hoped Maddox would at least listen to him. As the male walked onto the school grounds, the male made his way up the stairs of the science building, unlocking the door as he made his way into the secret room. He took a seat in his bean bag chair, looking out the window at the light sprinkle of rain that was falling from the clouds.

You could say I'm feeling... BETRAYED
                                      And I'm in the company of... MYSELF

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Maddox had been driving around for what seemed like ages. He was completely unsure of where he had wanted to be at. He wanted to go home to his father but he feared that he'd have a episode since he was still raging with anger (plus, he really didn't have a smoke today.) The voice had quiet down for some odd reason but Maddox knew it wouldn't last long. It always came out of no where when he least expected it. He had thought about going to Xanti and his secret hangout but he didn't know if he wanted to go there since Xanti could have possibly went. All this confusion just made the male keep on driving.

Coming to a stop at the red light, he seen his phone light up in the passenger seat and Xanti's name flash across the street. For a second, he was going to ignore it. Act like he never got it and go on about his day but the part of him that wanted to be friends with the male overpowered the other half; causing him to reach for the phone and pick it up. Clicking READ, he seen what the male said. Placing the phone back in the passenger seat, he tapped on the steering wheel of the car. Should he go? Would another argument just happen? He should hear the male out, it's the least he could do. Sighing, he started the drive to the school.

Parking, he started his way towards the top of the school. As he carefully walked, he heard a familiar voice. "Maddox. Why do you let him do this to you? He's only going to cause you pain and suffering..." He shook his head slightly, choosing to ignore the voice but it was obvious it didn't like that. "Why do you ignore me? I'm your only friend Maddox! I'm the only one who's always there for you!" No you're not! You're not even real. It's just all in my damn head, he hissed, glad that the school halls were empty. "Me? Not real? Oh you really can't believe that!" You're not real, so leave me the hell alone, he spatted. It was silent for a bit before the Voice decided to speak again.

"Alright. You're right. He's just going to let you down like everyone else did. I'll let you see it for yourself."

He decided not to respond and it seemed that the other had nothing to say as well. Walking through the door that led to the roof, he looked at the little shack that him and his best friend found ages ago. Going to the door and opening it, he seen the male sitting in one of the bean bags, so he decided to sit in the other. Hey... he said quietly, still thinking of the last words that The Voice told him.
                                    NEWoutfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces