Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a private role play between me and dime cool? Cool.

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

N o a h

And I can't think of anybody else
Who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you
Unconditional, unoriginal
Always by my side
Meant to be together
Meant for no one but each other
You love me, I love you harder so

User Image

User Image
                                                  ''... And thankyou for choosing us for all your travel needs'' the voice rang over pa system. It was this that woke the seventeen year old male up as he felt the train come to a complete stop. The male was known as Noah, he was in Cancun now visiting his brother mainly for a holiday to get away from his parents, plus he hadn't seen his brother for a few months now. Noah's older brother Joshua had given him an address and directons to get his home well apartment. But Noah saw no hurry as he stepped of the train with his bagback and suitcase and started walking down the platform. Stopping to read a map on how to get the hell out of this train station he pushed his skull candy headphones back up over his ear's has kids in glass houses played.

Finally getting out of the trainstation, he began his journey to find a starbucks or something for a coffee fix before he ever tried to get to his brothers apartment. Afterall his brother was at work and he had been told where the hide away key was. And the best thing aboit his brother was he could come and go has he pleased with how telling who he would be and where he was going like his parents insissted to know. finally a starbucks he thought as he stepped into the starbucks and joined the que.

When he got to the front he ordered the usual ''hey can i have a tall double latte and a strawberry cupcake too please'' he placed his order and paid the right ammount. ''Heres your cupcake and your drink will be on the end'' he was told by the girl who was really pretty or so he thought. Going to the end he collected his drink and choose a table next to the window he liked watching the world go by,

[if you want me to change anything let me know]
User Image

Tareen Andrews

"Welcome to Cancun." A tall skinny women said as Treen Headed off her plane. Her sister rushed off and started taking pictures of everything around. Treen laughed and put a hand on her one year older sister's shoulder. "Relax Des, this is only the airport." Treen said smiling at her sister. The 17 year old looked around. Everything seemed huger than her small town in Ohio. She smiled and gripped her luggage and pulled her sister out of the airport with her. It was pure beauty outside. A beach stood right behind the airport, and the sky with bright blue with a hot yellow sun raining down. All the plants were green and fresh, just like she imagined.

Getting to there hotel by Taxi was a crazy ride. The driver really had no clue what he was doing, but at least they made it in one piece. Treen looked around in the hotel as they stepped in. It was air conditioned and very big. She thanked her mom and dad for that. Feeling a quiver in her stomach and an ache in her head she knew what she needed, coffee. Her sister wanted to stay and look around, so Treen walked to a near by Starbucks. Walking in she get a frappichino, and looked for a place to sit. Her eyes scanned the cafe as she saw a familiar face, but who? Noah!

She gasped a little and ran over to him and wrapped him in a giant hug then looked at him with a huge smile. "Noah! Oh my god! It's Treen remember?" She said smiling at him waiting for a reply.

[it's gret (:]

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

N o a h

Always by my side
Meant to be together

User Image

User Image
                                                  One minutes Noah was minding his own business just watching the people walk past he felt like he was watching a fish tank for some reasons. Hearing his ipod die he sighed pulling his head phones away and putting them in his bag. Before hearing a voice he knew. A voice he hadn't heard for a while looking roudn for the source he was over taken by a hug

''Tareen I remember you'' he replied in a i know everything kinda way. smiling he was going to act like he didn't know her thinking it would be fun but decided against it. ''Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hug random people in coffee shops'' he asked playfully. Wow he'd not seen her in a while but wow she was beatiful now she really was.
User Image

Tareen Andrews

Tareen laughed. "Noah you know my mother would probably encourage it." Her mother was just as silly as Tareen. She sat down in the chair across from him and took a sip of her frappichino then swallowed. "Well how have you been doing? It's been forever." She said looking around then back at him. Everything was happening so fast, she liked it though. Her and Noah were best freinds all through middle school, until she had to move for high school to Ohio.

Noah didn't grow up bad at all. He was still adorable, just like he always was, just now even more. She took another sip of her icy drink. She wondered what her sister was doing. Probably flirting with some dude at the hotel or taking more pictures. She waited for noah to talk.

[brain fart sorry.]

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

N o a h

Always by my side
Meant to be together

User Image

Noah kinda shrugged, to be honest he couldn't remember her mum lots anymore. Besides he'd fallen into a new group and sorta forgot about his past, but he didn't want to tell her that. ''yeah'' he replied to her comment about her mum as he took another drink. Her second statement was the one that caught him the most she was right it had been forever since they last spoke well six years maybe well Noah really didn't know how many years.

''I've been fine I guess I mean I have two younger twin sisters now, and have two families'' he finally repiled not knowing if that he had been too information to share with her. Afterall neither of them were the same kids they used to be used to pinky promise and share everything. Or did stupid things like in the begining of middle school he'd stolen a book about sex just for a laugh and to clear things up for her as she didn't fully understand then again he knew all about it. Just ask his older brother who never locked the doors when he brought his girlfriend or a girl home.
User Image

Tareen Andrews

Tareen smiled at him. "Wow, you a lucky guy. I am still a sister to a whore house, mom still works everyday, dad is still at war." She shrugged. He dad had always been a rough military man, fighting hard. As a little girl she knew him well, but now a days it was like she didn't even have a father. Her mother was trying to spend as much time as she could with her though, trying to make up for her father, while her sister was usually out partying. Ever other week she got a letter in the mail from him, that was it. Shrugging off the feels she finished her drink.

"So Noah, what are you doing here? Me and Dess are here because mom wanted us to bond more, that's not going to happen so long as there are boys here." She said with a slight laugh and played with her straw. "If you aren't busy tonight we are going to the big bonfire thing on the beach for local teenagers, wanna come?" She asked looking up at him.

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

N o a h

User Image

Noah shrugged ''nah dad's more intrested in miss new boobs not seen him since the wedding and that was five month ago'' he replied as if it didn't mean a thing and it didn't because he no longer cared about his dad and his 'other' family. Noah didn't have issues nor did he hate his family for spliting up, he just felt more sad for the twins they were only four and did every weekend at their dads. Whereas he didn't bother no-one bought him stuff and tried to talk to him they just felt because he was seventeen he could deal with it. And they were right he could deal.

''Me? oh well visiting Joshua'' he added. Okay that was a bare faced lie afterall it was really half the reason. His long term girlfriend okay well they'd be going out a year decided she felt like sleeping with other guys behind his back he finally found out called her a whore spread it round the school still didn't feel better and thats how he ended up been sent for some 'him' time this summer. ''Bonfire? sounds cool whats your number?'' he asked pulling out his phone, ''we could meet up before hand for some dinner before going cos i have to unpack and well i dont know my way round here'' he added
User Image

Tareen Andrews

Tareen laughed. "Well then i guess we both don't have dad's at the moment." She said smiling at him. "Oh yeah Josh, how is he?" She asked halfheartedly. She really didn't care about Joshua at this particular moment, but she though it would be nice to ask. A smile lit her face once he asked for her number and agreed to the bonfire. She pulled out her phone ready to take him number down as well.

"Oh it's 901-278. Yours? She said and went to new contact on her phone, but looked back up at him as he spoke of dinner. She smiled. "Yes that sounds great. I still have to unpack too anyway." She said and threw her cup away, waiting for his number.

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

N o a h

User Image

The male laughed ''well at least yours writes to you'' he pointed out, then frowned softly and sighed before looking back up. ''You never cared about Josh now your ask how he is?'' he asked rasing his eyebrow smirking holding back a laugh, wondering if she was asking just to be nice.

Noah typed in her number as she said and saved it with a smiley face next to her name. ''Mines 805-759'' he replied slipping his phone away. ''Well it was great to see you hope to hear from you soon then Tareen'' he added standing up kissing her cheek well closer to the corner of her mouth he picked his stuff up and left smiling to himself as he made his way to his brother's apartment.

[you wanna do the skip to dinner?]
User Image

Tareen Andrews

She punched in his number and laughed a little about Josh shaking her head. As he left she gave him a hug and smiled as he kissed her near to the lip, she also blushed. Then he was gone and now she had to leave. The ride back to the hotel was way better than before, the cab driver was cool. Once back to her room her sister had left a not. At the beach helping get ready for tonight, cya soon. She smiled and got ready for sinner with Noah. Once she found a good outfit for dinner and the beach she put it on.

-------------------------------------------------

Finding her way with Noah to the dinner table she sat down. She looked around the place. It was a good size, and very pretty. Nothing too fancy and nothing crappy either, it was perfect. She looked up at Noah. "What are you going to get?" She asked him looking at the menu. She was a vegetarian so she didn't have much choice, maybe shrimp or something.

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

N o a h

User Image

Noah's afternoon when quietly really, he thought about Tareen and the good old days also wondering if they would have still been friends in high school. Or maybe more then just good friends? Who knew. The time came when he had to get ready for dinner with Tareen, finally ready he set of to meet her.

-----------------------

As they made their way down to a dinner table he helped her sit then sat down too, Noah had been raised to treat a girl with alot of respect on dates. Well he knew this wasn't a date he wasn;t sure what it was really. All he knew Tareen was one of the girls he respected and trusted. Looking at the menu he shrugged ''chicken burger and salda i think what about you?'' he asked putting his menu down so he could see her.

[Noah! cool outfit
User Image

Tareen Andrews

She shrugged. "I think I will have the shrimp salad." She said and set her menu down. Soon the waitress came. She told the women their order and off she went. She looked up at Noah. "I don't know how you can eat animals like that." She said with a giggle. She liked being a vegetarian. "So anyway, what do you want to do once we get to the beach? My sis is there setting up right now, she's going to love seeing you." Dessy always had a little crush on Noah, who know what she would do seeing him now.

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

N o a h

User Image

Noah nodded as she replied and allowed her to make the order only because she started to speak before him when the waitress came and took their order. AT her question he shrugged ''never thougth about it'' he told her truthfully. Noah looked round still she spoke again ''i dont know you can choose'' he replied, then decided to comment on her sister been there who he had never seemed interested in knowing about after all he wanted Tareen. ''cool hope she doesnt mind feeling like a third wheel'' he commented smiling

[Noah! cool outfit
User Image

Tareen Andrews

She looked at him, only interested in the last thing he said. "Why do you plan on doing something with me that will make her feel that way?" She said with a raised eyebrow, then giggled. She liked Andy a lot seeing him again, but she had no clue if he liked her the same way. Sure they were out for dinner, but for all she knew they could be out as just a friendly get together. Soon their food came and she started to eat, then her phone beeped. She looked at it, it was a messaged from Dess. The beach is all set up see you soon! So many hot guys! She lauhged and rolled her eyes and put her phone away.

"Dess just texted me, the beach is all set, she's also already spotting out guys, i don't think she''s going to be third wheel tonight." Dess was always the whore house of her family. She messed with boys, just for the heck of it. Tareen didn't like it, but there was nothing she could really do, and their parents were always gone for work so they never had the time to care. Dess had gotten pregnat once by took birth control right away to stop it. Tareen had no clue why she was still screwing guys over after that.

ooc:wanted to make my posts more beefy (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff