Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven nodded. She started to relax when she felt the healing.

Loyal Lover

Gargoyle a and razor where trapped by a sentanel and looked like they were about to be blasted. Gargoyle let out a whistle to get jills attention. "Idont want to be charcoal, and I'm sure you don't want BBQ as a husband." He yelled

Clean Member

Jill went to where he is at with Raven

Loyal Lover

Razor saw a water tower. "Gargoyle raven protect Jill, Jill try to tip that water tower. I got a an idea." He said gently as gargoyle took off

Clean Member

Jill put Raven down and fly fast but start to feel pain. she used her power's to knock water tower down but oh most set it on fire.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven laid on the ground unconscious. She was still resting from losing blood and from the wounds that were now fully healed.

Clean Member

Jill keep healing her and hope she well be ok "Raven can you hear me?" She ask

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven trembled and stayed on the ground. Her eyes were still closed and she was unresponsive.

Clean Member

Jill used more of her power "come on Raven" Jill said as part of Jill's hair start to turn white

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven coughed and opened her eyes. "Ow.." She gasped and looked around. "where are we?" She asked as she tried to sit up, but didn't seem to be able to.

Clean Member

Jill told her and looked up at the sky "Best we go back inside something is coming and think its after me." She said and help Raven up and take her inside and walk back outside

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven laid down on the floor. She felt dizzy, she could feel the effects of being healed, but being healed always made her feel funky afterwards. She had no idea what was going on.

Loyal Lover

:cousin change of plans. raven get jill out of here. im going to set a nuke." gargoyle said gently as he picked razor up and flew him to safty. "go and protect the others. wait for me ten minute after the explostion it a small bomb so four bocks is good. "all troops fall back to safe zone now repeat fall back to safe zone." gargoyle said gently he took off and set the bomb. razor met up with jill and raven. "lets go we don't have time right now." he said in fatigue

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven got up. "No way. I'm fighting. I'm feelin fine now." She said and did a running start and took off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff