Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Regular

User Image

Note: This is a private one on one roleplay.
The only people who may post here are Apiikipa and Powerpuff Claudia.
Feel free to read and lurk though ;D

Shy Regular

User Image

✣KEVIN || PETRELLI✣

tab

Our story begins shrouded in clouds. The sun hidden away as if hinting for a storm to brew. Lucky rain wasn't in the broadcast and the scenery was really all show by Mother Nature. To add to the seemly dreary skies, grey smoke dance and disappeared with the wind as Kevin leaned against one of the concrete pillars waiting to be picked up at the local airport. He couldn't remember the last time he had been in the city but he did recall a bit of the chill as soon as he stepped off the plane that morning. The air itself reminded him of work. Something he hadn't done in what felt like a while. After all a majority of his time was actually spent out in the elements, either traveling or simply working. Well to be fair, his job wasn't exactly as standard as one might think. While most people this day and age made a standard living, he couldn't recall a time when he stopped working. All he knew was work. Left orphaned at an early age, Kevin didn't really have the luxury to clock out and relax. He wasn't book smart, rather was known as street smart. The years that could've been spent earning degrees was instead cutting deals and earning enough to survive. Yes at the end of the day when you have nothing left, it was all about survival.

Exhaling once again, he finally noticed one of his comrades pulling into the terminal. "Well isn't it about time," He mumbled as he picked up the briefcase at his feet and headed over to the dark-colored vehicle. "Long time no see, Ronny. I was starting to think you weren't gonna make it," He mentioned as put out his cigar and hopped in. The two had been long comrades since initiation and he trusted the guy like a brother.

"Oh no sir, just got some traffic along the way that's all," Ronald said as he pulled away once everything was settled. "How was the trip to Europe? I hear you got quite a bit done," He questioned adjusting his mirror to talk more easily. "It's a shame really you had to come back so soon but you know things been a bit of a mess since the old man died. Lots of people talking about taking over."

Watching the scenery zip by through his window he nodded. "Yeah I don't think anyone was expecting him to go out like that...crazy huh?" He mentioned. It was true. The one guy that brought them all together, created the organization and set them up to live at least a decent life was now gone. While the news broke about a month ago now, it still seemed like just yesterday that Kevin had his last call with him. They say it was natural causes so no one was to blame but of course that didn't stop people from using the incident to settle some internal conflict. With everything happening so suddenly it was no surprised that the business fell to ruins.

"Crazy is an understatement. And you want to know what else? You've got a lot of people looking for his daughter too. They want to use a marriage to her in order to gain power and control over the rest of us. The boss made it well known he didn't want her involved but..." Ron continued.

"But with him gone I'm guessing it's open season. I'm not surprised," Kevin added. "There's about Seven of us qualified to take over. You have to use something to sort of get ahead of everyone else. It's not really a surprise people want to use the fact of blood to bring them to forefront of all of this. Where is she?"

"Who knows, she's like her father. Pops in when she wants but can remain pretty hidden. I've heard rumors that she escaped to Sicily following her father's funeral but I've also heard she had already married and is now living with her husband's family. Whatever the case may be I'm sure you'll meet her soon enough...don't tell me you're going after her too," He said as he pulled up to what was seemingly a simple nightclub.

Kevin got out of the car with Ronald and laughed. "No way, if anything I want to make sure she's taken out of the equation. If one of the guys want to rank up I'm not going to make it that easy for them," He mentioned before entering the place.

The Lounge was nothing too fancy and most, unless they knew the scene well, would not recognize it as a mafia involved establishment. The two guys greeted the few workers hanging about waiting to set up while they made his way to the back offices so Ronald could clue Kevin in on everything that had been happening in his absence.

:: ooc :: Intros are always the longest. Sorry x(

User Image
User Image

User Image

{outfit:: link to outfit here }
                                    {location::Airport -> Family Villa}
                                    {with:: Bodyguards}

tab Stepping off the plane and onto the asphalt, Gisele took a deep breath of the polluted air - it was cold and frosty as it got into her lungs before she exhaled and looked around. Since her father has passed away, she was still very much numb and in mourning but getting clear instructions from her father, Gisele knew she had to continue with her life as a daughter of a very powerful man even though what his business was, wasn't technically legal. She hasn't set her foot in the city in a long time, as soon as she hit eighteen years of age, her father made sure she was safe so he shipped her off to Italy where she gain education both street wise as well as university wise. She felt so guilty since she couldn't even be there to bury her father as he deemed it unsafe for her to return. Snapping out of her thought when a big hand touched her shoulder, she looked at her body guard before placing her sunglasses on her nose.
                                    "your car is waiting Miss Braga"he stated as he led her to it and opened the door for her.

tab Getting into it, she watched as all the buildings and people went by through the window. She had to admit, the city had it's charms and something magical about it but she also knew how dark it was, especially now that her father was gone. She heard news and rumours going around that she was wanted by all the eligible bachelors from the mafia world but for the wrong reasons. She was fully aware how unsafe this place would be for her but she also knew she wasn't alone in this new journey. She had what the father called 'family', family of mafia lords and pawns that were lurking and keeping her safe as well as the business still rolling. Taking out a letter from her handbag, she looked at it and finally opened it to have a read of it.
                                    'Dear Gisele, my wonderful and beautiful daughter,
                                    If you are reading this then I am long gone from this world. I hope you can forgive me for being a distant father through all these years but i just could not have you here when wars were raging. I couldn't have lost you as i've lost your mother. You are the most precious thing in the world to me, i hope you know that my sweet Gisele but you also have new responsibilities that you have acquired due to my passing.
                                    Do not be afraid, you're more than capable of handling it all on your own so i ask you this. Be careful my child, don't trust anyone except Richard and have your eyes even at the back of your head. If you wish to leave this type of a lifestyle i suggest you find a suitable man and a husband that will treat you well and that will take care of the family as i have had. However, If you wish to remain in this lifestyle and continue my legacy then you can choose how you want to do it. I will leave it all up to you. In the house villa....'

tab Closing the letter halfway, she placed it back into her purse and looked over at the man her father named "Richard, tell me all about the business, where can i find everything, documents etc and i want to know everything about other bosses in the city and those that we have dealings with. I also need to know what we own, buildings, side of the city etc....all of it"she requested
                                    Richard nodded "yes ma'am, Can i take it as you chosing to go with your fathers will?"he asked to clarify.
                                    Gisele gave him a small nod "i am that's why i need you and your help"she stated shortly
                                    Rick smiled "of course ma'am, i'll have everything given to you in the villa, your father left me instructions on how to fill you into this world and business...if you'll allow this of course"he explained as they pulled up to a very secure mansion.
                                    Gisele nodded "we shall do it tonight after dinner...i need to know all...if i am supposed to do this on my own, i need to know who might be on a hunt for me and who i can trust"she explained as she got out and headed to the mansion.

User Image

{out.of.character:: I am already in love with the guy *-* I shall colour code later}

Shy Regular

User Image

✣KEVIN || PETRELLI✣

tab

"Here you are Mr. Petrelli, A classic Manhattan," One of the girls said as she passed him the glass. "I heard you made quite a long trip. You must be parched," She added as she waited to see what he'd say. Of course since Kevin was a man of power she tried to make herself seem as appealing as possible. It wasn't hard to be sexy considering the environment and the occupation she was in and on normal occassions she certainly would've attracted the attention of most men. Unfortunately for her the man she was dealing with was all business.

Taking the drink, he quickly brushed her away so he could continue his talks without any other ears around. Watching the woman leave in a huff, he waited to hear the click of the door before he continued to talk. "So Serafino has been trying to intercept the deal in Mexico? While Lucky and Two-shot is looking to take control of the business networks?" He questioned. "Funny how all these guys seem to grow a pair without Braga around. You should've called me back in sooner."

"That's the dilemma and that's why I called you back in. I know you'd be able to keep up the values we set. Still I have to ask what are you going to do?" Ronald questioned. "How are we suppose to convince everyone to keeping to our boss...well ex-boss wishes? It's hard enough as is to keep everyone under some kind of control," he added frowning.

Kevin gave it a long thought as he took in the drink. "What to do? Well first, we fire the broad that made this, it's disgusting," He mentioned placing the glass back down. "Second we invite all the top dogs for a little reunion. At the end of the day we're all family. We should be able to talk this out like men and settle things." He mentioned. "Get the word around that we're to meet tomorrow night here at the Lounge."

Ronald nodded. "Sure but...tomorrow? Why not tonight?" he questioned. "We can shut this place down if you want to use the space."

"Nope, I've got somethings I need to look into first. The boss didn't move much since I left right so the address to his villa should be the same," He mentioned as he got up and grabbed the keys to his car. "I think I'll go take a trip over."

:: ooc ::

User Image
User Image

User Image

{outfit:: Clothes }

tab Gisele looked over the papers and all the other information provided to her by Richard before she reached the ownership and turf maps.
                                    "So what exactly was my father trying to do...ending goal?" She questioned looking for a clue in all the documents that sat in front of her. She never realized how much her father put into this and how little she knew about her own family.

Richard looked at her and the papers before chuckling "well the best outcome would be to take out other Mafia Bosses and take over the city but for you at the moment is to control the Braga family and just get yourself established as the boss ma'am" he told her as his walkie-talkie made noise and a voice could be clearly heard after a second

"Rick we seem to have company, its Petrelli. Shall i let him in?" He asked since no-one knew Gisele was back in the city and for sure no one knew she agreed to continue her father's legacy.

Richard frowned "let him in, ill take care of it" he stated as he got up "excuse me ma'am. A main businessman for your father. Kevin Petrelli is here...i would avoid seeing him tonight if I may suggest. There is a meeting tomorrow to which we shall go...there and then you shall show yourself and claim the legacy you are entitled to" he directed her politely.

Gisele nodded "if you say that's the best way to do it i shall do so"she said "in that case i think i will just retire for the night. I am exhausted and jet lagged and all this" she said pointing to the documents "doesn't help" she admitted heading out and into her master bedroom before disappearing in her bathroom for a bubble bath. Of course she was very curious as to who it was that her father trusted so much he gave him the responsibilities of taking the business internationally.

Walking to the hallway, Richard saw Kevin waiting "Petrelli what a surprise. I've heard you were coming back from Italy but didn't expect a visit from you tonight. What brings you over?" He asked as he led him to the lounge "cigarette? Whiskey?" He offered

User Image

{out.of.character:: I am already in love with the guy *-* I shall colour code later}

Shy Regular

User Image

✣KEVIN || PETRELLI✣

tab

Walking the grounds felt like walking into a second home. Actually it was his home away from home since the boss usually let him crash there during one of his stays. Shaking his head since there was no time to be nostalgic he waited for the guys to let him in before he was finally allowed to walk inside. Looking around he noticed most of the things remained untouched. He had assumed most of it would've been ransacked or burned to cover up evidence but logic told him that the estate was probably now entrusted to someone else from the will. Hearing steps he noticed the familiar face and smiled. "Ricky, I forgot you were still working this area. Just thought I drop in and pay my respects," he said as he walked with him to the lounge.

Hearing the offer he shook his head. "Nah none of that for now. I'm actually after a few papers. Documents from the last few months to be exact. It's been so long since my last trip, I feel so out of the loop, y'know." He mentioned as he sat down in one of the chairs and checked his business phone already seeing people agree to the meeting. "You already heard the family is getting together tomorrow, right? You were one of the last guys with the boss man. Of course I expect you to be there," he mentioned.

User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Richard nodded "thanks very much, it's quite unfortunate how the old man went but he left me in charge of this place"he explained before he poured himself a glass of whiskey. "so you dropped by for the papers? i don't have them on hand at the moment but i can drop them off to you tomorrow if that suits"he suggested as he sat down and made himself comfortable. "tell me how was Italy, business, everything"he suggested

When the mention of the meeting came up, Rick nodded with a satisfied smirk on his face "of course i'll be there, why would i miss it. Do you know what will happen to the family now the old man is gone?"he asked not to raise suspicion with Kevin especially since he couldn't wait for the rest to hear and see Gisele as the big boss.

User Image

Shy Regular

User Image

✣KEVIN || PETRELLI✣

tab

"Makes sense, if anyone is going to be in charge of this estate it has to be you. Normally you'd leave the family with something but his wife has long since left him and from what I hear his kid is off touring other countries. It's a shame really the guy never had a son. Everything would've been so much easier," He mentioned as he kicked his feet up and listened to him. Hearing the the papers wouldn't be available until tomorrow he nodded. "That's fine, it's mainly for my own knowledge. No rush," he added figuring it probably would be better to read it over tomorrow during the meeting anyhow. "Italy was fine. Finer weather over there but not better company." he began. "We didn't run into any bad blood there which is always convenient. Plus we managed to build a network protecting some of the business over there so with the money we make from that I think we should be able to transfer funds this way," He explained.

Once Rick agreed to the meeting he nodded and sent a message to Ronald about it. Hearing the question he nodded. "Hopefully once a new boss is picked nothing new will happen. We can continue to conduct our business as always and keep everyone happy," he mentioned. "I know I'll stick around for a few months just to make sure everything is set up nicely...and who knows if no one is qualified enough I might step up and take over but honestly I'd like to avoid that if possible," He said modestly though in the back of his mind he knew exactly what he wanted. He need power and control over the different branches. As far as he was aware he was the next best thing to a blood relative taking over. Since Braga didn't have any offspring in the country, at least to his knowledge, it would only make since that the seat was passed to him.

Looking at the time he sighed. "Looks like I need to get going though if the papers aren't here. I still need to find a place to crash and settle in." he said since he was feeling a bit jetlagged. "You still have my number if you managed to find out anything interesting, I'm counting on you and Ron to back me up on all of this," He added.

User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Richard shrugged "i guess you could say that, especially since this estate has been my home for the past two months after the man died"he explained as he sipped his whiskey. Chuckling slightly when he mentioned a male heir, he nodded "it would have been easier of course, but the old man was never simple huh? He liked things complicated"he laughed. Hearing that Italy was bringing business, he raised him a glass "good, business is business and we can never say no to that"he said hearing footsteps upstairs. Ignoring them so that Kevin wouldn't get suspicious, he listened to Kevin mentioned he would stick around for couple of months until a new boss was picked.

Sensing that the guy had a secret agenda especially when he said he would step up if no one else suitable would do so "well you would make a good boss, he did treat you like a son really"he admitted. As soon as the guy said he was jet-lagged he got up and led him to the exit "Well get some sleep, you'll need more energy for the meeting tomorrow and i'll see you then. Honestly, good to see you back in the city"he stated as he heard the footsteps once again but ignored them once again.

User Image

Shy Regular

User Image

✣KEVIN || PETRELLI✣

tab

Walking to the exit, he nodded in agreement. "I'll try but different time zones will probably keep me up for a while. But you're right, I think I'll need as much energy as possible to deal with everyone tomorrow. I can't even remember the last time everyone was in the same room. It'll certainly be interesting," He said as he paused in one of the door frames. "Speaking of interesting, Richard who else is staying here?" He questioned since his curiosity was killing him at the moment. Unless his ears were deceiving him he knew he heard the sound of walking up the set of stairs that lead to the master. Those footsteps mixed with the sound of running water was clearly heard during their conversation and since Rich never made any comments about it he knew he had to be hiding something.

Now he wasn't one to believe in ghost or anything silly like that and with the bodyguards still on field he had to assume it was someone else. "You know this is a private estate too so it has to be someone pretty important," He added as he began to climb the steps.

User Image
User Image

User Image

tab "im sure it will keep you up, but maybe don't drink coffee, drink something stronger and that will aid the sleep"he suggested before Kevin stopped in the doorframe and questioned him on the other person in the house. "no one relevant" he answered nonchalantly without raising any suspicion until he saw Kevin go for the stairs "alright, it's my girl...i know i shouldn't bring her here but...it's a special night so i thought one time won't kill anyone"he lied perfectly with a shrug "it shouldn't be that big of a deal right?"he asked as he waited for the guy to come down again "so get out of here because i've got a very sexy lady upstairs, waiting for me in a bathtub"he grinned

User Image

Shy Regular

User Image

✣KEVIN || PETRELLI✣

tab

Stopping once he said it was a girl, he waited for him to explain himself before he looked for any hints that would say he was lying. Obviously he didn't seem to want him to go any further which only added to his desire to go up to the room but since he just got back he decided not to get himself involved with any trouble. "I see, still you shouldn't be bringing anyone here. Special night or not you don't want to get anyone mixed up in the business that doesn't have to be," He said coming back down. "I'll leave you to it then but don't let your girl make you late tomorrow," he mentioned patting his shoulder. "Have fun, later." He said heading out to his car.

As he started the car he wondered who could be so important that he wouldn't want him to see. It wasn't exactly like the man to hide something away unless he was obligated to. Shrugging the thought for now he decided to focus on getting a hotel room for now and to prep for tomorrow's meeting,

User Image
User Image

User Image

{outfit:: suit up }
                                    {location::}

tab When Kevin stopped and decided to go with the story, Richard nodded "i know man but like i said, once off thing won't hurt anyone and she doesn't know about the business so don't worry"he stated leading him to the door "i'll see you tomorrow at the meeting man, thanks for popping over"he stated closing the door and sighing with relief. Turning in for the night, he wondered how the rest of the people would take Gisele as the boss lady.

The next day, Gisele got up and got herself to look presentable and strong. Going over to eat breakfast, she looked at Richard drinking coffee "so what time is the meeting at?"she questioned

Rick looked up and smiled "you've got plenty of time to prepare or relax...whichever you prefer"he stated as he sipped his coffee "i apologize about last night, it's better that way ma'am"he stated

Gisele nodded "it's alright, i didn't mind"she assured him getting herself some food before going to watch some tv and catch up on the news since she never really did while being gone out of the country. Spending the day bored, when the time for a meeting came, Gisele got up and headed out with Richard to the place.

Getting out of the car, she followed Richard who made sure they were late so that everyone would be already present "now, remember...strong and confident like your father, don't let them intimidate you"he pointed out before he walked in first "gentlemen, good evening"he said as he stood by Gisele so that they could take a good look.

User Image

Shy Regular

User Image

✣KEVIN || PETRELLI✣

tab

The following morning came by in the blink of an eye. Waking up to the sound of his phone alarm, Kevin noticed he wasn't in his Italian apartment but instead a five star hotel. Remembering why he made the trip overseas, he decided to start his morning with a little pick me up. Luckily he was dealing with a well stocked bar that would be charged later on. After a quick shower and change, Kevin made his way back to the lounge where the other guys were going to meet in the evening. By now word about him being in town got out so most were eager to drop by just to catch up with the guy as well stake their claim on the business.

The evening was lively as one by one the guys showed up and made their appearance. They traded stories on the past few years and reflected on the funeral that most attended not too long ago. Once all the pleasantries and liqueur were distributed and out of the way Kevin decided to call the meeting to order. "Welcome everyone. I'm glad most of you were able to make it," He said noticing some were running late but he still decided to continue. "As you all know Braga has passed which leaves us the question of the next boss in line to guide and upkeep the morals and finances of this business. Normally we'd task the older members to train the young heir up on the buisness but-"

"He didn't have an heir. Just some child born out of wedlock right?" Frank mentioned. "In that case I say we go by who made the most. If you can make the most you should be taking over."

William snorted at the man's response. "Who cares if you can make money. It's all about the connections. We all know I got the most. I should be the one put on top of everything."

"No way, If should be by who killed the most." Sam mentioned. "If you're not afraid to take a life I say you're worthy of being respected."

Ronald frowned at the outburst before he slammed his hands down on the table. "Shut the hell up and listen!" He ordered.

Taking down a glass, Kevin chuckled hearing how crazy it was already getting over just the mention of the word boss. Still he was thankful when Ronald called them back to order. "Guys I'm sure we all have an idea about who should take over but I say we settle this democratically. We want out next boss to be knowledgeable of our overseas markets, able to garter a good amount of money, isn't afraid of getting their hands dirty, has a good amount of connections but most importantly have some kind of connection with the previous bosses before hand," He explained. "Now not for nothing but I think it was even mentioned in the will that the don seen me like a son. Since there are no children here of his own I say we take that into account and-" he began before they all heard the door.

Eyes all landed on Richard and a few commended on him being late until a woman also stepped in with him causing the room to go crazy for a few seconds. Whistling as she entered the room, a lot of the guys poured on the questions until Kevin called order again. "Richard, now isn't exactly the time to introduce your girl," He mentioned a little annoyed since he had warned him about involving outsiders already. "If there's something you need to say then say it and promptly escort the fine young lady upstairs until we're done having our talks," He said figuring it was some kind of engagement announcement. It wasn't knew for the guys to meet someone and then in turn wanting to show her off to the men. He was a little surprised the guy went out his way to bring her over tonight but he was willing to let it slide so long as he was still going to get his new title tonight.

User Image
User Image

User Image

{outfit:: link to outfit here }

tab Richard smirked and didn't move or try to guide Gisele out of the room "actually..."he said as he watched the guys drool over her thinking she was just his girl and no one important. "i'll leave it up to her to say something"he explained as he opened the floor up to her.

tab Looking around the room and then resting her eyes on Kevin, she assumed he was the right hand that Richard mentioned since he was practically leading the group at this moment "My name is Gisele Dulce Braga and i'm your new boss"she announced without a hint of nerves or fear. Hearing the commotion go off as soon as she said that, she watched them amused before she cleared her throat "if you don't like it, it's not my problem...if you consider yourselves a part of the Braga family you'll respect my father's wishes and just accept that from now on you are under me"she stated as she walked over to the head of the table where Kevin was standing. Looking him up and down, she smiled "i think you're in my seat handsome"she stated challenging him with her eye contact.

tab Richard watched the guys glare and whisper something under their breaths before he smirked "surprise, the boss had a bit of a sense of humour huh?"he questioned as he stood on her left quickly before she called Kevin handsome but also threw him out of the boss' seat. Chuckling a little bit to himself, he looked at the guy and shrugged.

"this is a joke right? We're not going to be under the command of a girl are we? Where is the damn proof she actually is a Braga and not just some con?" one of the guys asked.

Gisele looked at the guy and took out a letter her father left her "if you need proof it's in the letter from my father but i also have my birth certificate if you wish to see it"she stated shortly "Petrelli right?"she asked turning to Kevin. "since you were the right hand for my father...you're now my right hand. The positions stay as they were"she directed before she watched him amused "and you're still in my seat..."she added as she tipped her head to the side and narrowed her eyes slightly. She knew she had to come across as hard and cold but she also had to gain their respect. She looked the part, she sounded the part and she was definitively her father's daughter due to the sense of humour and bossy streak in her blood. "so"she clapped her hands "any other objections or questions?"she asked

User Image

{out.of.character::I love your character sooo much crying why can't they be real razz }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff