Welcome to Gaia! ::

→ Sebastian Ford

The sudden vibration of a shudder he could clearly feel, accompanied by the obvious nervousness and uncertainty displayed by the teacup fiasco were clear indications that Sebastian had, once again, successfully embarrassed and/or teased Ash to the point of a rushed change of subject (and one that Sebastian stubbornly worked to his advantage, through dumb luck or some other force.)

"Ice cream sounds good, but I'd much much rather have you for dessert..." he continued. He sucked in a breath through his nose and sighed a moment later after noting the intoxicating scent of the pale skin of Asher's warm neck. A small nibble on the ear was the coup de grâce before Sebastian did, in fact, pull away, albeit hesitantly, and returned to his dinner: namely, the alcohol.

"You smell good, by the way," he stated plainly, then waved down the waitress to inform her that he was ready for the check, to which then, he dug his wallet out of his pants pocket, fiddled around with it for quite some time until he finally procured a credit card. He looked at it, namely the silver letters that spelled out his name: Sebastian J Ford.

He waved the card by Ash and smirked knowingly. "Try to guess what my middle name is. If you get it right in the first three tries, I'll give you something special..."
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

His thick, long eyelashes fluttered ever so slightly as Sebastian continued to breathe on his neck, even daring so far as to nibble on his ear; immediately, he felt his pounding heart sink right straight into the pit of his stomach, and the palms of his hands broke out into a light sweat. He was craving nicotine more than ever, now: the closest he could get to sex, without actually having it. Oh, how Mr. Ford was teasing him! I never thought you'd turn out to be such a merciless drunk... The thought was almost laughable, but he could clearly see how and why their previous drunken debauchery had ended like it did, now.

"You must really enjoy the smell of faded cigarettes, then..." he murmured, gazing at the other with half-lidded eyes, if only but for a moment, before he backed a bit in surprise as the credit card was waved by his face.

"You wanna go home, so you can?" He teased lightly, gently nudging the older man by briefly leaning into his shoulder with his own, lingering just a little before pulling away. "But, three tries for a "surprise", huh?" The black haired male smirked, yet shook his head sadly. "I'll have you know, I'm pretty unlucky when it comes to that sort of thing..." His deep voice trailed off into thought, and it was a while before he piped up again.

Finally, though, he dared to make a guess: "Jason?" However, he was quick to second-guess himself, and added: "James?"

Crossing his fingers beneath the bar, he silently hoped that one of them was right, as he wasn't at all confident in what name to try next.
→ Sebastian Ford

"Guess I'm used to it," he murmured with a shrug. The house he grew up in always had that faded cigarette smell sticking to the furniture and carpets.

"Unlucky?" he repeated in question, only smiling after Ash's second guess. That wasn't unlucky at all, though even if Ash didn't manage to guess it right, Sebastian intended on giving the 'something special' anyways. "Well, tonight you're a lucky winner," he exclaimed before patting his counterpart on the shoulder: a job well done. "You got it right: my middle name is James. Congratulations! Now all you need to do is drive me home so you can... collect your prize, and so that we can have dessert."

The waitress returned with the check, and in response Sebastian handed her the credit card. In a few more moments, he was signing the merchant copy of the receipt, though did, at first, drunkenly forget to put his credit card back in his wallet. Only when he slowly stood, both hands on the bar to steady himself, did he notice it still laying there. "s**t," he cursed as he snatched it up and shoved it into his pocket without much more of a care. With his luck, he'd wash the pants later and forget the card was still there, not in his wallet where it was supposed to be.

He was soon out the door following Ash to the car since he didn't quite remember where it was parked in the first place. He studied various things inside and outside the car on the way home and once he and Ash had stepped inside the front door and closed it, his focus was returned to his roommate. His hands grabbed for Ash's waist and forcefully pushed his back towards the nearest wall with a satisfying thud. Once there, he had Ash pinned with his own body and his lips instantly locked with the other's, his tongue flicking out to explore his mouth, never mind the seafood and cigarette taste.

"Thanks for cleaning the house, by the way," he said after he broke away, trailing kisses from Ash's jaw down to his neck while his hands roamed around underneath the other male's shirt and into his pants. "But we're just gonna make it dirty again, I think."
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

Asher's eyes flew wide with surprise once again, though more so for the sound of the other's full name when put together than the fact that he guessed correctly: Sebastian James Ford. That had an infinitely pleasant ring to it; and James... James. A small smile graced his soft pink lips. He really liked that name.

"Lucky or unlucky," he quickly replied, "I just might call you by your middle name, from now on—at least occasionally." However, at the moment, all he could think of was "dessert."

Apparently, Mr. Ford himself had much of the same mindset, as the younger male was barely even able to exit the car and step inside the house before he found himself suddenly and forcefully shoved up against the nearest, cool, hard wall, albeit that was just as swiftly balanced out by the intoxicated heat positively radiating off of the older man's skin. Only when his roommate had decided to gift him with a trail of hurried kisses did the dark eyed male have the chance to speak, although in the meantime he had savored the lingering taste of sake that he had garnered off his tongue.

"You're welcome," he breathed, voice just above a whisper, unable to keep from moaning—however struggling to keep quiet—as Sebastian's hands began to wander, shivering subtly beneath his touch.

"I think you should slow down a bit, though, big boy," Ash baited in a light voice, cupping the side of the other male's face, shallowly attempting to redirect those eager lips back to his own. "What's the rush? You have me pinned." He chuckled. "I'm obviously not going anywhere." If only he could just reach into Sebastian's pocket and safely put that credit card somewhere out of reach before something happened to it, though... Clearly a lost cause, for the time being.
→ Sebastian Ford & Andrew Walker

"Slow down? Mm, I don't think so," he responded only after thinking about it for a moment and shaking his head. Somehow, he precariously managed to unzip Asher's jeans all the while. "Why would you want me to do that? Hm?" he asked, dark brow raised. But he would never get an answer to that question, as the sound of the lock of the front door clicking alerted him that something or someone had begun to intrude on the household. He stepped away from Ash as quickly as he could without losing balance and as he turned to face the door itself, he noticed a familiar silhouette.

"Andrew," he breathed with furrowed brows. Oh, right. He had yet to come pick up most of his things from his room. Sebastian would have been stupid to expect a warning phone call. That wasn't Andrew's style, and he was certainly sure of that. He was also sure of that same disgusted look he'd grown to fear. Whether that was simply because he knew they were both into members of the same sex, because of the frisky evidence lingering around in the home, or a combination of both, didn't remain a mystery for very long.

"I'm sure Camilla would love to know you're ******** your twenty-year-old roommate."

Sebastian delayed for a few moments, letting those words sink in from his ears right to his brain. "I'm not," he blatantly disagreed, with a twinge of anger in his voice, though the evidence against him was clearly there in the open.

"Oh great, you're drunk, too," Andrew rolled his eyes and waved off his former friend. He knew Sebastian well enough to pick out those tell-tale signs, as if the smell of the alcohol on his breath wasn't enough of an indicator. "I swear, you've gone from sad to ******** pitiful." But Andrew said nothing more, merely walked with a quickened pace to his room in his best effort to outright ignore Ash and Sebastian's existences and do what he came there to do in the first place: collect his belongings.
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

The minute Andrew appeared in the doorway, Asher froze: he knew he had heard something, just outside. Yet, he gave himself little time to linger over it and instead moved onto something else, as his heart sank at the sound of those bitter, hate-filled words.

"Camilla's a black-hearted b***h," he snapped, dark eyes glaring at the other male. Carefully, he peeled himself from against the wall and made the bold move to stand between the two, never mind the fact that his fly was down. "And you're an ignorant p***k. Just get your s**t and leave; leave Sebastian alone. He doesn't need someone like you to tell him what to do, and you shouldn't even be talking, seeing as how you're the one who completely ditched him in the first place, when he needed you the most. " As he spoke, he slowly clenched his fists: a clear sign of aggression that Andrew would surely see, if only he had the nerve to turn around and face him.

With handfuls of belongings, Andrew emerged from the room once more and headed for the door, but stopped before leaving the house, his eyes fixed on Ash and his brows narrowed to a dangerous crease. "I don't need someone like you to tell me what to do, either," he growled. "Far as I'm concerned, this is your fault. None of this happened until you showed up." His gaze turned to Sebastian, who was leaning against the wall hugging his arms to his chest with his eyes fixed on the carpet instead of either of the other men in the room. Andrew tossed his armful of things on the floor carelessly and pointed an accusing finger. "And you - you're such a ******** coward, Sebastian, hiding behind a kid. I know you've got something to say to me. So come on and say it, or are you going to stay back there and hide for the rest of your life?"

"I'm sad for you, Andrew," he murmured quietly as he glanced up and finally met Andrew's eyes with his own. "But I won't fight you."

"Then dammit, I'll make you fight!" he hissed, his fists clenched as he rushed forward. There was just one thing in his way of getting to Sebastian, and that was Ash, who also sported balled fists. He threw his arms out with a bit of strength in an attempt to shove Ash out of the way.
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

Luckily, the small exchange between the former friends gave the younger male an opportunity to fix the jeans that had been loosely hanging about his hips, however briefly, having almost forgotten about them in his sudden flash of anger. But by the time Andrew charged him, Ash was ready, and he braced himself, ready to grab the man's arms with the intent of doing the only thing he knew how to do, to turn the situation to his advantage, if only but for a moment: use Andrew's momentum to knock him off balance, and send him toppling to the floor. Because the bigger they are, he thought, the harder they fall...

Yet, he knew that Andrew had a blatant advantage over him in both the strength and weight departments, and it wouldn't be very long before he found himself on the ground, in Andrew's place. In the meantime, though, the black haired male would make the most of the little time that he had, and as they both fell, he sought out to straddle him immediately, squeezing him hard with his thighs and digging his knees into his ribcage, before landing one, solid right hook to his jaw.

It would probably be the only hit he would make, but that gave Ash all the more reason to make it count, and he certainly did; if anyone was going to go down in a fight, it would be him, and he would be sure to go down swinging.

"You wanna fight?!" He challenged, forcibly grabbing Andrew by the shirt collar. "I'll give you a damn fight! I told you: leave Sebastian alone, you a*****e! If you've got such a bone to pick with me, then you leave him out of this!" With that, he let him go, not at all caring how hard his head hit the floor as it dropped. "I hate people like you, Andrew—" he went on, his voice reduced to a threateningly low, bestial growl, "—you wanna know why? Because people like you think they're so much better than people like me, and that people like me are the scum of the earth, if not worse. You make me sick—" His eyes were burning, and his vision was quickly blurring as they welled up with tears; he bit his lower lip hard in a feeble attempt to keep them from falling down onto the man beneath him.

"But, I've got news for you: you're the one who's scum, you b*****d—just like my homophobe of a father."

He couldn't hold himself back any longer: slowly, his angry tears began to fall, streaking his pale cheeks as they went, and in that small moment of weakness, he silently prayed to whatever higher power that he would, ultimately, be alright, because there was no backing out from a beating, now.

Just like that last night at home, right before that b*****d kicked me out... Quietly, he laughed at his last-minute thoughts. The irony of it all was just too perfect. The only difference was that there was no one to save him, back then, and vaguely, he wondered if Sebastian would step in at all, as the entire thing must have been rather impossible for him not to watch. I'm sorry, he mentally tried to tell the green-eyed male, I really am, because the absolute last thing I wanted to do was get you involved.

It seemed that Ash wasn't going down easily, at least not without taking Andrew down with him to the hard floor of the entryway. As soon as his back hit the floor, he winced at the bruising pain of a fist connecting with his jaw and clenched his teeth together, which caused him to accidentally bite his tongue and draw blood which leaked from one corner of his mouth. He wasn't even really aware of what had happened until his head was lifted from the ground via the collar of his shirt and he was staring into Ash's face, hearing scornful accusations.

"Get the ******** off of me!" he yelped, clearly distraught by having someone like Ash sitting on top of him and furious to have been actually hit. Using his own muscle power, he reached up and grabbed Ash's shoulders to shove him to the side, then threw a wildly powerful punch of his own at the other male's face. "You got a lot of ********' nerve for a f**, telling me I'm the one who's scum, here," he spat as he threw another fist. Only a moment later did he feel large hands grab his shoulders and pull him up off of Ash. He turned to catch only a glimpse of Sebastian's eyes before he was shoved, quite forcibly, face first into the wall and held there with his arms behind his back.

"Don't you dare... touch him, Andrew," the taller male huffed between deep breaths. This was really the last length he wanted to go to, intoxicated or not, but he had been left with no choice. He wasn't going to stand back and watch someone he cared about get hurt. Not again. And those words Ash said, everything about a homophobic father and being treated like scum, would not be forgotten in the morning. "If you really have to hurt someone, it should be me."

"It should be both of you, you goddamn-" Andrew started, but his voice broke to a groan as his arm was pulled farther, threatening to pop right out of his shoulder socket. He struggled the whole time, knowing that he was physically stronger than Sebastian albeit the other male had the advantage at the moment. He was quickly able to break free, elbow him in the gut and turn around, now with his back to the wall. He wiped that trickle of blood from his mouth and realized his nose was now pounding with pain, too, probably from having his face connect with a wall so roughly. He raised his fists, ready for another round from either of his opponents.

Sebastian merely stood back, his arms plainly at his sides, clearly showing no signs of aggression, which ultimately pissed off Andrew even more.

"Still afraid to fight me?!" he hissed, taking a step forward. "At least your boyfriend isn't afraid to stick up for himself."

"Please leave. I'm asking you once -"

"Or what? You're not going to do anything, Sebastian. You never do!"
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

Before he knew it, he had rolled to the floor and found himself lying vulnerably on his back, opening his eyes just in time to be met with the sight of Andrew's fist as he towered over him. All it took was that one punch in retaliation for Ash to instinctively move to cover his face with his arms, and thankfully, he had managed to do so in just enough time to spare himself from the brunt of Andrew's second deadly swing. Even so, he could feel that particular side of his face beginning to swell, and it was a complete miracle that the other male hadn't at least broken his jaw. That's sure going to hurt like hell in the morning...

However, if it weren't for Sebastian suddenly pulling him away, Asher was sure that he would have. Mouth gaping slightly, the younger male looked to the older man in utter amazement, dark eyes wide.

"Sebastian...?" He heard himself murmur, as he struggled to get back up on his feet. It hurt to talk, let alone move, but he seriously couldn't believe just what was happening: there was his otherwise ungodly passive roommate, however still currently intoxicated, seemingly about ready to tear Andrew limb from limb. A gruesome pop no sooner filled the silence, and he winced at the sound, albeit winced yet again due to his stinging, burning cheek, a strong, metallic taste quickly filling his mouth as he began to salivate and his ear began to ring, and he spat in the palm of his hand to confirm his suspicions. Blood.

Andrew really hit hard.

Carefully, he wiped his hand against his pant leg and stepped forward for another round as Andrew's voice filled the room once again, gently laying a hand on Mr. Ford's shoulder as he passed him by in silent thanks.

"Damn right I'm not afraid to stick up for myself," he replied, bitterly, "and I'm not afraid of you, either. Go ahead, Andrew, I dare you: come at me again. You're gonna be sorry." And I'm lying through my teeth, but I don't care. If he even had any teeth, by the end of this, he began to wonder; regardless, he refused to give up. He couldn't. Not now. Even if he was bound to lose.

"But, it's obvious that you don't listen very well: I told you to leave, and leave Sebastian alone. Now, either you pick up your s**t again and go, or we take this outside, just you and me. What's it gonna be? Because I'm only gonna ask you, once."

A wary glance to Ash was exchanged from Sebastian and was soon followed by a noticeable grimace upon seeing the younger male's face where he had been hit. He looked back over at Andrew, bitterness seething inside of him so much that it threatened to spill over again, yet he somehow managed to remain calm on the exterior despite the fact that he was visibly and almost violently shaking because of the apprehension and anger caused by this violent encounter. He was never used to aggressive physical contact with other people - and he made a point that he never would be, so when it finally came down to it, to protecting someone he loved, he was absolutely and utterly terrified.

The fact that Ash was so willing and adamant about fighting Andrew more than stirred his thoughts up, too, but he wouldn't, couldn't, let them fight again. There was no way he'd be able to handle it a second time. In fact, he felt sick to his stomach already, and dizzier than he was before. He grabbed Ash's shoulder to steady himself. If this didn't end soon...

"Please..." he said to Ash, his voice barely coming out louder than a whisper accompanied by an almost unnoticeable shake of his head. It was his desperate plead to get him to stand down, and to not provoke Andrew any more than he already was.

"I'm gonna be sorry?" Andrew repeated appalled, and laughed aloud. "Really? And that's the best you can come up with? Well, then I'll more than gladly take this outside and tear you to ******** pieces."

"Assault. Battery," Sebastian blurted, which immediately caught Andrew's attention and caused his eyes to go a little wider. Really, Sebastian was just trying to think of something, anything, that would get him to stand down and leave, at least for now. For himself, and for Ash. "You... your record."

"What, are you going to call the police?"

Sebastian shook his head quickly. "Neighbors..."

Andrew stayed silent, for a few moments, his gaze flicking back and forth between Ash and Sebastian. "This," he said finally. "This isn't over." With that, he shoved past Sebastian, picked up his things, and made sure to slam the door shut when he left.

Not until he heard the sounds of a car turning on and screeching tires taking off down the street did Sebastian retreat to the nearby kitchen to finally empty the contents of his stomach in the sink.
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

"He has a record?" Ash asked, almost immediately, his voice partially shadowed in the echo of the front door slamming. Really, though, it was merely a relief that Andrew had left, even in spite of his lingering threat, and he sighed heavily as the sound of those screeching tires faded in the distance.

Unfortunately, however, he would have to wait for answer, as he turned back in time to see his roommate make his hasty retreat for the kitchen, wincing as the older man was no sooner racked by a vicious upheaval. Dammit, this really is all my fault.

"Sebastian..." He called, meekly, before daring to venture in behind him. It pained him to even say the other male's name, not so much from the fact that he found it hard to open his mouth, or the taste of blood that still sat on his tongue, but from the pure guilt he felt for having acted so rashly in the first place. I should have known that he would've ended up, like this. It was no wonder his poor counterpart got sick, so passive as he was, and being in the face of such violence, let alone the fact that he had gone so far as to even participate in it. Regardless, in any event: he could only imagine what the side of his face looked like, now, but on second thought, quickly doubted he wanted to.

"Forgive me—" He began to plead, from his tentative place off to the side of the sink; his head was beginning to reel from the smell, in combination with his pain, but he didn't care, no matter how badly he wanted to go and soak himself in a hot bath and forget the world, at least for a while, in the back of his mind. He felt absolutely disgusting.

"I jus'... I couldn't... He made me so mad, that I—I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I never meant to get you involved, and now I've just made everything infinitely worse—" His words, however slurred, came rushing from his lips, and he shook his head, hanging his head lightly between his hands, as if he were trying to wish away everything that had just happened.

"I-I'm fine, though..." He added at last, almost in a whisper. "...I'm perfectly fine. Really." Or, at least I will be. Right now, I'm more worried about you, honestly.
→ Sebastian Ford

Shaking, sweating, and coughing, Sebastian's hands gripped the sides of the counter top so hard, so tightly that his fingers and knuckles started turning white. With a tremendous amount of effort, he managed to reach up and turn the sink on, and stared down into the mix of bile and water in the once clean, silvery sink. He could see Ash's figure in the corner of his eye, and hear the words ringing in his ears despite the constant drone of the water running and his own grunts and groans. Most of what he had still digesting was gone, now, after those first long heaves, but that didn't matter. Dry-heaving was even worse, and hurt twice as bad. And there seemed to be no end to it soon.

Only between episodes of it was he able to speak through a strained voice. "Don't..." he started, paused for a moment and spit out the excessive saliva in his own mouth and hastily finished his thoughts aloud, "It was inevitable, I think."

He drank some of the water straight from the sink without the luxury of a cup. At the moment, he didn't care about formalities, only clutched his stomach and sank down away from the counter to the floor, with his back to the cupboards that were underneath the sink itself. His face was contorted to a grimace and his eyes clenched shut. "You... should get that looked at," he stated hoarsely, in reference to Ash's face, though he would have liked to be the one to take care of it, he knew neither of them were really in the right state to do so.

"I'm... pathetic."
→ Asher (Ash) McLean

"Don't strain yourself," Ash countered sternly, as he swiftly made his way around the kitchen to prepare the other a warm cup of tea, in a small effort to help settle his turbulent stomach. His heart ached just as much, if not more than the battered side of his face, seeing Sebastian crumpled on the floor.

"I told you, I'm fine. I'm used to it." He said, although realized his mistake only too late in admitting the fact, and sucked in a hurried breath through clenched teeth. Yeah, worry him more, Stupid. Way to go. "I'll get it looked at first thing tomorrow." Came his soft correction, as he placed the small cup in the microwave. "I'm just going to ice it, for now." And as he continued to speak, the younger male did just that: getting himself a small plastic bag, before going over to the refrigerator and filling it with ice cubes, finally returning to the sink again to wrap the bag in a paper towel from the large roll near the faucet handle to make it easier to hold.

When the microwave finally went off, Ash carefully removed the cup from inside and handed it down to his roommate with his free hand.

"You're not pathetic. Now, don't argue with me, and just take this—okay? Sip slowly. It'll make your stomach feel better. Trust me." Again, his voice held much of the same stern tone, but the softness of his eyes as he looked down clearly belied it: they were full of concern.

"I hope you like peppermint. It's peppermint chamomile." He sighed, closing his eyes briefly and slowly running his fingers through his hair. They were still shaking, he noted: his fingers. He was still angry, and couldn't get Andrew's ugly face out of his head.

"Damn..." He breathed, after a long moment of silence. The jerk really got me. "Earlier, you said that he had a record? Are you serious?" That probably explained some things.
→ Sebastian Ford

Used to it? He thought almost immediately, his mind drifting back to what Ash said not a few minutes ago about his father, whom Sebastian assumed had been abusive. He didn't think about it long before he felt his stomach contracting again in another painful episode of dry heaving. When it was over (at least for the time being), he looked up to Ash and the cup of hot tea that was offered to him. He grimaced at it and carefully raised a hand away from his abdomen to take it. He was grateful for the offer, though it was hard to contain his repulsion for it: not because he disliked peppermint or tea in particular, just because putting something in his stomach was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment.

"Th-thanks," he groaned, shook his head and immediately thought about returning it since he was more than positive he wouldn't be able to keep anything down for very long, at least not until the heaving stopped. But he really didn't want to argue with Ash, especially not after everything else that had just happened. All he really wanted to do was lay down and sleep and hope for it to pass, but generally putting one's head down made dizziness worse, or at least that's how he felt about it. But now, he doubted he'd be getting up from this spot, probably for the entire night unless he was forced to.

He stared into the steaming liquid, distraught at it, until he was inquired about Andrew's criminal record. "Yeah..." he said before tentatively taking a sip of the hot tea that was almost surprisingly easy to get down. Now whether or not it stayed there was a different question. At least the puking had made him a bit more sober, or seemed to. Maybe it was the time that had passed since his last sip of alcohol, or the simple act of vomiting that had erased the euphoria that alcohol generally carried with it. "It's why he can't get a better job... Why he needed to stay here, in the first place. He's... still paying off all of his debts."

((ooc: sorry for disappearing earlier!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff