Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel shook her head at him and smiled. “Laz is silly…” She made him look up at her, as she smiled at him softly. “Don’t.. Just don’t..” She whispered as she took a seat beside him wrapping her arms around his waist. “I like being with you..” She mumbled looking up at Laz. “I’m happiest.”
Ciar shrugged at that. “Whatever..” He sighed as he went to his bed, and patted the spot beside him. “What will you name it?” He asked as he pointed at the bear. “Mr beary wants a name!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus looked at her quietly and he nodded at this, "I like being with you too, Chraizh...I'm happiest when I'm with you."
Ridley smiled at this and then with much effort, she crawled up to his bed to sit beside him, hugging the bear to her chest, "Umm...Umm...Umm...Boo!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel looked at the bruises on his cheek and arms. “I’ll go get you some cold towel..” She mumbled as she stood up to go to her bathroom. Soon she was back with a cold towel and she placed it on his cheek. “Do you have any new open wound?” She asked. “I can clean those up for you and put a bandage over it.” She offered.
Ciar had to chuckle as he looked at her teasingly. “Boo like boobies?” Ciar grinned.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus shook his head quietly and he hugged his knees, "Riddy's worse." He mumbled, "Fiona, Mother and Riddy are always worse." He buried his face in his arms guiltily.
Ridley looked at him and flushed, a dark dark red, "C...Char! Boo...Boo...Booby is a bad word!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel bit her lower lip as she wrapped her arms around Lazarus. “I’ll go check on Riddy when she’s done playing with Ciar…” She promised as her eyes narrowed painfully. “I’m sorry..” She apologized, she wished she could help but what can children do?
Ciar blinked back. “Nuh-uh!” He grinned well at least that change the mood.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus just shook his head, "Don't say sorry." He mumbled, "It's not your fault."
Ridley looked at him and puffed her cheeks angrily, "It is! It is! My mothers says boobies is nots a nice words to say to girls! So you shouldn't...Oh yeah, Char doesn't like girlies."

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel brought Laz closer to her as she wrapped a blanket around them. “I love you Io-chan..” She whispered.
Ciar merely grinned at her. “So what’s the bearie’s name?” he asked.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus wrapped his arm around her, pressing his forehead against her shoulder, "I wish...I wish I was stronger..." He whispered.
Ridley looked at him and smiled, "Umm...C...Char!"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“You will be..” Chraizhel whispered as she played with his hair. “You will be..” She closed her eyes as she brought him closer offering him what comfort she can give.
“Nuh-uh! I’m Ciar!” Ciar pouted.

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus just wrapped his arms around her quietly, "I have to be." He whispered, "To protect her."
Ridley shook her head at this, "F--Fine! I'll name her Allie!" She cooed, hugging the bear closer to her and smiling drunkenly, "Hee~ Allie~"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
“You will be..” Chraizhel assured. “And Chraizh will support you..” She promised. “Whatever happens I’ll always always be here. For yous..” She whispered.
Ciar grimaced. “Nuh-uh!” He shook his head. “Not my sister!”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus just closed his eyes, "Someday..." He whispered.
Ridley looked at the bear, "Then...Lazarus." She said, pursing her lips, "Like my cool big brother~" She nuzzled her nose against the bear, "Laz~ Laz~ Lazarus...I wuv, wuv, wuv you Laz~"

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel laid them to lay down as she rested both their heads on her pillow. She kissed his forehead. “Sleep..” She whispered, cause she doubted that he had been getting any rest lately, he seem so tired.
Ciar grimaced. “No. No way.”

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lazarus nodded at this slowly, bringing her himself closer to Chraizhel before he fell asleep.
Ridley just looked at Ciar and frowned, her frown deepened, "But...but..." She looked down at the bear and hiccuped, "...But..." She wiped her eyes, "...I'll just name him...bear then..." She said miserably.

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Chraizhel smiled as she tucked them in she played with his hair and pressed her lips against his temple until she too fell asleep.

Ciar grimaced at Ridley. “What about Tumtum?” He suggested. “Or Fluffy?” He attempted. “Or Blackie?” He winced.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff