Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Andie gave him a weak smile, "The healer said I should be tender for several more days... I didn't know it would be quite this bad... I can't even sit up to kiss your cheek."

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
"No worries, I can always come closer to you love." Kai said softly as he smiled brightly at her. "I want you to rest until you're fully healed and able to move." He said as he looked into her eyes.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane let a smile pulse over her lips before she reached out for his hand. She squeezed his fingers, even as she tried to keep smile at him. Tears slipped out and she raised on hand to try to stifle a sob, "I'm sorry... I didn't want to... I wanted to smile for you..." Another sob racked her body, and this time she covered her mouth and looked away from him, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai saw her tear form as he sat down beside her and pulled her softly into his arms. "Don't be sorry Ane. It's okay." He whispered softly as he held her close.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane clung to him, burying her face to his chest, even as she let herself sob like a child. Eventually she subsided, and rested her head on his shoulder. Her voice was a hoarse croak when she finally spoke, "I am afraid... Of failing again... So afraid sometimes I am afraid of even trying..."

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai held her as she cried and rubbed her back. "I understand love, we won't try again until you are fully recovered and ready." He said as he looked at her hoping she would not take it badly.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Andie just nuzzled into him, "Thank you..." She was silent for a while before she took a deep breath and told him, "Right before you came in I was laying like that, feeling the sun so warm on my face. It made me miss you, because the warmth... It reminded me of how you sometimes will just hold me, you are the same kind of warmth, caressing and gentle, but I know there is a fire just under the surface that could burn anything to ash. But it doesn't. It just leaves me feeling full."

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai smiled at her and held her tightly. "Yes, fire is beauty yet destructive. It's mainly the person, who determines which it is." He said as he rubbed her back softly as they sat together. He enjoyed holding her like this and spending time with her.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
"I have learned that... By watching our people, by speaking with them, and by being close to you..." Ane said closing her eyes as he continued to rub her back, "The water healer said I should sit and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air on my face until you returned... She said she would leave my comfort in your hands...and promised you would be at my side soon..." Ane's voice began to slur slightly, "I will have to thank her..."

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
"I'll make sure to have her come by again so you may thank her." Kai said as he smiled at her. "I love moments like these love." He said as he held her. "It's relaxing."

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
"Mmmm" Ane hummed her agreement, drowsily. "Will you read from the book for me... Until I fall asleep?"

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
"I'd love to Ane." Kai said as he took the book from her and began reading it to her as she rested.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ane didn't last long. She was asleep before the first tale had reached it's romantic completion, her hand resting lightly over the bottom of Kai's ribs, and her head on his shoulder.

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kai noticed Ane fall asleep and smiled at her. He didn't want to disturb her so he kept himself still and relaxed with her as the sun shined on them both.

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Just before dinner a knock came to the door.

Ane was still sleeping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces