• Conversationalist 100
𝔐𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢
ℑ'𝔪 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯, 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢
𝔐𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢
ℑ'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔢

User Image
User Image

────────────⊱⊰────────────

ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔷𝔶, 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢?
𝔅𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℑ 𝔪𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢
ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔷𝔶, 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔴𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰?
𝔚𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔥 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰

────────────⊱⊰────────────

When Iri spoke, Jesse just laughed. "Then you're coming with me." He hadn't really wanted to leave her behind anyway. After getting her out of the tub and offering her clothes she spoke again and he looked at her pointedly. "I always think you're cute." He responded with a smile. He knew she was probably self conscious about her appearance now but he wanted to build her confidence up. She was still extremely attractive and hair grew back. She talked about jumping on a trampoline and Jesse had to shake his head. "I've never been on one." So he couldn't relate to her analogy but he assumed her legs were weak, maybe even wobbly. They headed out and met up with Devin and Elaina. Iri assured her brother she was okay and then Devin spoke to him. "You would have felt the same if the roles were reversed." He simply commented before Iri spoke up about food. "I'm game if you are?" He asked Elaina.

User Image

𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫, ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔇𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔴 ℑ'𝔪 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔞𝔫𝔡-
𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫, ℑ'𝔪 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶, 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔦𝔫

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠
𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙.
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝘩𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠
𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

Elaina drove to the agreed upon place wondering what her brother wanted. He had sounded calmer, more rational. Were things going better with Iri? She pulled into a parking spot and they waited. When Jesse pulled up she saw - to her surprise - Iri in the front seat. Devin had her in his arms in a matter of seconds and Elaina stood back, giving them space. Once he set her down Elaina smiled at Iri. "Glad to see you're safe and free." She said. She looked to Jesse before opening her arms for a hug. He stepped into them and she was glad to see he was doing better. Devin commented on it as well, to which Jesse responded casually. She had no idea what Devin would have done had the situation been reversed but to be fair they were all still prisoners - or at least her and Jesse were. Iri then asked after getting a burger and Jesse agreed as he pulled away from her. "We have some time we can kill." They all got into their cars and headed to the closest place to get a burger. They went inside and sat down, ordering drinks from the waitress who looked at Iri a little strangely. In response Jesse took her hand. When the waitress left Elaina looked at Iri. "I'm so sorry, I'm the reason you were taken. It's all my fault." She hung her head in shame, no longer able to look at her.

༺‿༻ I can break but you're not scared to hold me anyway. My mistakes fly out the window when you're touching me ༺‿༻

Sparkly Fairy

21,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
┌───────────────
User Image

XXXI wanna ℌide the truth
XXXI wanna
shelter you
XXXBut with the
beast inside
XXXThere’s ηowhere we can
ℌide

User Image

When you ƒeel my heat
ℒook into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s ∂ark
inside
It’s ωhere my ∂emons ℌide

((Might wanna read Iri first again, sorry!))

Devin had made his comment to Jesse, to which Jesse responded with more than just a grunt. Pointing out how it would have very easily been a similar situation and possibly a reversed situation, Devin was unable to argue with that logic. Looking away, with nothing left to say, he didn’t look back until Iri mentioned food. The only snack he cared for was standing next to him, but Elaina and Jesse both seemed willing. Elaina said they had time to kill and he smiled at her. Was she only going to dinner with their siblings because she knew he had missed Iri? Giving into his silent desires made Devin want to kiss Elaina, but instead they got into their cars and began to drive to a place to eat. Settling for kissing the back of her hand as she drove, Devin smiled to himself, secretly planning a special ‘reward’ for her later. The four of them went in and were seated quickly. Just as quickly the server came to take their drink orders. After she left Elaina was looking down, giving Iri an apology. Devin hated that she felt responsible for Iri’s situation, but he was unable to do anything about it. Instead Iri spoke up and reached out to take Elaina by the hand. Softly speaking, Iri absolved Elaina of all responsibility and even mentioned how both Jesse and Elaina were trapped as well. Unable to handle the sudden seriousness of the moment, Devin began to sniffle as if he were crying. ”My little girl… All grown up…” He jokingly sobbed out, dabbing at his eyes with the napkin that had been wrapped around his utensils. Iri told him to shut up and he chuckled. Their waitress returned with their drinks after that and began to take their order. Devin insisted Iri order first and then the waitress went around the table and took each order before going to put them in to the kitchen.

((Sorry, didn’t know how far to take this..))

darkolivegreen

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ðon't wanna let you down
But I am ℌell
bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna
hide the ŧruth
───────────────┘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

┌─────────────────────────────────────────────┐

User Image

Do you ever feel like a мιѕƒιт?
Everything inside you is dark and тωιѕтє∂
Oh, but it's okay to be ∂郃єяєηт
'Cause вαву, so am I
Can you hear the ωнιѕρєяѕ all across the room?
You feel her eyes all over you like ¢нєαρ perfume
You're вєαυтιƒυℓ , but misunderstood

You don't have to fit into the ƒσямαт
Oh, but it's σкαу to be different
So, baby, come pass me a ℓιgнтєя
We're gonna ℓєανє 'em on fire
We're the sinners and the вℓєѕѕιηgѕ

Iri couldn’t help but smile at the words Jesse spoke to her. He seemed not at all upset by the idea of her coming with him hunting. In fact, he seemed almost happy about it and that relieved her to no end. After she was out of the tub and getting dressed, he admitted to always thinking she was cute and her face began to burn at his words. Was that true? Brushing her hair back, she could feel the uneven patches and her eyes found the floor. Iri knew she needed a haircut, but the hour was already late and nothing would be open. Jesse had to hunt at night, but perhaps she could get Devin to wake up early with her? Now that he was safe to be in the sunlight, she would have to talk him into sneaking her to a salon. Would Jesse think her cute even with a different haircut? Shaking such thoughts from her mind, Iri knew better than to question him. Her experience was making her question things and so she strived to ignore such thoughts. They left and as they walked she explained, or attempted to, what it felt like to walk. Her heart sank when he told her he had never been on a trampoline before. ”I’m sorry.” She mumbled, storing that information away for later. Their next date would have to be to a jump house. He was a rather large man, but if they rented the place out for an hour or two, Iri was certain he would enjoy himself and finally experience something he should have in his childhood. That thought led down another road. Would their own child have experienced jumping on a trampoline? Having been kidnapped after literally just finding out, Iri had never gotten the chance to tell Jesse about their pregnancy. It made her wonder if Jesse would have been excited or upset by such news. Should she tell him now? It seemed pointless and unnecessary, so she decided to talk to Eliana in private about it at a later time.

Pulling her from such thoughts, Iri was finally face to face with her brother and Elaina. Devin made a comment, to which Jesse cooly replied an honest accusation. Devin would have been beside himself if anything happened to Elaina, though she was certain he was pretty upset about her being taken as well. Keeping silent, Iri raised her eyebrows at him, shocked he had finally found himself speechless. Unable to argue with Jesse, Devin turned his head and it made Iri smile. Finally things were feeling normal again. Even the bantering and bickering was something she had missed and it was like she was able to breath normally after being suffocated for so long. Iri mentioned food and Jesse looked to Elaina to see if her and Devin would be able to make the time to do so. ”Me too.” Iri answered Elaina’s greeting. Elaina agreed to food and so they all piled back into their respective cars and drove to the nearest burger joint. After parking again and getting out, they all went inside to get a table. They were seated quickly and Iri was grateful for that, her mouth already watering. Their server took their drink orders and gave Iri a sideways glance. Jesse took her by the hand and she squeezed his in return. Trying to not let the random glances and odd stares bother her, she just focused on his hand and feeling the callouses there. Then Elaina spoke and Iri looked at her strangely. Had Elaina felt guilty this whole time? Shaking her head, she reached out to take her sister-in-law by the hand. ”It isn’t your fault I was taken. You didn’t chose to target me. You didn’t fail to protect me, either. We were targeted by cunning people who knew it would be best to attack when I was with you and they knew how to overwhelm you. How can you think I’d blame you for any of that? Our forms of captivity might have looked different, but I don’t think that makes you any less of a victim.” Both Jesse and Elaina were victims in her eyes. They had been used and manipulated from a young age. Not even given simple childhood pleasures like a trampoline! Devin, unable to handle the surge of emotion, began to pretend cry.

#8B585D

You're king and you're qυєєη
You're ѕтяσηg, then you're weak
You're bound but so ƒяєє
So ¢σмє and join me
And we'll make 'em ѕ¢яєαм

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

When Iri spoke, Elaina looked up at her. It wasn't that she was expecting anger, not from Iri, but maybe harsh words? However what Iri did say had tears stinging her eyes. It used to be nothing could make her cry but her emotions were softening being around the siblings, she could feel that. She flipped her hand over and took Iri's in hers. "Thank you." Being absolved of her guilt felt amazing. She had known Devin didn't blame her but had had no idea about Iri. Jesse had, she knew that much. It was why while Iri was held prisoner he wanted nothing to do with her. Hopefully with her free they could start mending the rift that had developed between them. Devin started to sniffle and Elaina looked over at him as he fake cried, dabbing his face with a napkin as he spoke. Elaina rolled her eyes and smacked him gently as Iri told him to shut up. The waitress came back to their table for their orders and Elaina ordered herself a cheeseburger, Jesse doing the same. When the woman left after taking Devin and Iri's orders Elaina spoke up. "So why don't we help each other out? You've got a mark and I have two? Wanna go on our hunts together?" Jesse thought for a moment before nodding his head. "Sounds like fun. So she saddled you with two marks now that you have Devin's help?" Elaina nodded, wondering why Rayne hadn't done the same with him and Iri. "It's fine, I'll pick up the slack you obviously had without me." Jesse smiled, making it obvious he was joking. "I've missed you, Jesse." Elaina said with a soft smile. "Sorry about everything. I could have handled things better." "You could have but it's all water under the bridge now." She took Devin's hand in hers, happy to have made up with her brother. The food came then and they all dug into their respective meals. When they were finished she paid the bill and tipped the waitress before they all stepped outside. "We'll take care of Jesse's mark first." Considering her brother wasn't hunting vampires either it wouldn't be a problem.

༺‿༻ I can break but you're not scared to hold me anyway. My mistakes fly out the window when you're touching me ༺‿༻

Sparkly Fairy

21,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
┌───────────────
User Image

XXXI wanna
shelter you
XXXBut with the
beast inside
ℌide

User Image

When you ƒeel my heat
ℒook into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s ∂ark
inside

Devin watched his sister reach out to Elaina and the two girls held hands for a moment. ”Of course.” With that resolved, Devin began to fake cry, unable to handle the serious atmosphere lingering at their table. Both girls gave him a hard time about it, but at least the mood had lifted. The waitress returned and took their orders and vanished again. Elaina spoke up and he looked to her, curiously nodding in agreement at her suggestion that they work together. Everyone turned to look at Jesse, who Elaina was really asking. Devin was just glad to be part of it and near Elaina, Iri didn’t hunt so she didn’t have much of a say. Though he wasn't sure how he felt about Jesse bringing Iri along hunting, Devin could understand. After having Iri locked away from him, there was no way Jesse was going to just leave her at the house where she had been trapped in the basement while he went out hunting. Jesse agreed and Devin nodded to the other mans question, knowing it had been asked of Elaina, but it was true. She was given two marks instead of one because of him and Rayne had let it be know he was the reason behind that choice. The other siblings bantered back and forth, Jesse even smiling! It was surprising, to say the least, but Elaina was just grateful to have Jesse back to normal. Well, as normal as the large man could get. Iri reached out and held Jesse's hand when he spoke about handling things better. Elaina dismissed it before taking his hand in hers. Pulling her hand to his lips, he placed a small peck there before they all received their very unhealthy meals and went to town.

When they had had their fill, Elaina paid the tab and they left a tip before exiting the establishment. Elaina commented on taking taking down Jesse’s mark first and he nodded in agreement. ”Lead the way.” Hopping into Jesse’s car, which was smarter since taking two cars was unnecessary, they took off to the first mark. Iri was instructed to stay in the car and to honk the horn if anything went wrong. With the three of them there, there was less of a need to worry about her wellbeing. Not to mention that Jesse had taken care of the main aggressor, his ex, and with the three of them working together the marks fell easily, one by one. After taking care of Jesse’s, the moved on to the two assigned to him and Elaina. The night had finished without issue, for which he was thankful, the last thing he wanted was for a scene like their first mark to unfold in front of Jesse or Iri. Devin was still unsure how things had gone so wrong so quickly, but was incredibly thankful the hunt with Jesse and Iri went off without a hitch. Jesse returned Elaina and Devin to Elaina’s car and they headed back to the hunters home. It was definitely weird to be staying where a bunch of vampire hunters resided, but he knew he was safe. The pairs went their separate ways. Elaina and Devin to her room and Jesse and Iri to his.

The following morning, Devin woke bright and early. Elaina had finally gotten Jesse back, but he had also gotten Iri back. Needing to make up for lost time and wanting to prevent any more weird looks, Devin was going to take Iri to a salon to get her hair fixed. Meanwhile, that would give Elaina and Jesse sibling time as well, where they weren’t only hunting. Maybe Jesse could tag in and help Elaina train if Iri’s hair took too long? He didn’t know. Instead he got himself ready and ran downstairs to fix Elaina a simple breakfast. Returning to the room, he placed a trey across her lap. ”Good morning beautiful. I think you and Jesse need some bonding time that doesn’t revolve around hunting. Well I guess training is part of hunting.. Hm. Well I need some time with Iri. So distract Jesse so I can take Iri out.” He was partially joking, but Devin knew Jesse wouldn’t part with Iri easily. Or at least he felt pretty confident about it. When Elaina agreed, he smiled and jumped up. Going to Jesse’s door, he knocked a couple of times. Iri answered the door and he smiled. ”Ah, just the person I wanna see. Jesse, I’m taking your wife out for some much needed sunlight.” Iri mentioned needing to get ready and he waved her back into the room. Returning to Elaina’s room, honestly the only place he felt comfortable, he sat with Elaina while she ate. Moments later Iri knocked at the door and he took her by the hand. ”Come on, it’s time for a girls day!” Iri got weirdly quiet at his joke, but he didn’t focus on it too much.

Instead Devin got into the car and drove straight to a salon. As they drove, Iri faced the sun, her eyes closed. ”It’s amazing… I never thought I’d get to be in the sun with you.” Her voice was soft and low, but he felt there was a sadness there. Was that in his head? Devin shrugged, even though she couldn’t see it. ”Same, crazy, huh?” Iri nodded, but since his eyes were on the road Devin missed it. When they arrived at the salon he had chosen earlier - the one with the best reviews - he smiled brightly at her. ”Get whatever you want, my treat.” He offered, Iri’s face lit up but she made a face at him. ”It doesn't work like that. I’m not dying my hair and a cut to fix this-“ She motioned at her head. ”Shouldn’t cost that much.” Excitedly they both got out of the car. Just walking in caused several of the free hair dressers to approach Iri. They gave him a dirty look, as if he had been the one to do that, but Iri said it had been a machine accident. The women bought it and the youngest ushered her into a seat. ”Girl, I know exactly how to fix this! You’ll look so cute when I’m done with you, you’ll forget why you came here in the first place.’ Iri and the woman chatted about random things, their lives and a bunch of things Iri mostly lied about. It came easy to her, since she was used to charming guys into following her. Devin felt the sharp blade of guilt cross his stomach, but he just thumbed through a very outdated People® magazine.

The hair cut seemed to take forever, but the next time Devin looked up, his sister
                                          looked like another person. ”Woah.” The women glared at him, but he smiled at Iri. ”Jesse is going to have a hard time keeping his hands off of you now.” Iri flushed and smacked him. Chuckling, he paid and tipped the woman before returning Iri to the car. Then it was off to return her to Jesse and see his and Elaina’s reactions to Iri’s incredibly short hair.

darkolivegreen
#8B585D

Ðon't wanna let you down
But I am ℌell
bound
Don't wanna
hide the ŧruth
───────────────┘

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

They all took Jesse's car to their hunts and they went by quickly. When they were done Jesse returned them to Elaina's car and they all drove back to Rayne's house to shower and sleep. The next morning she awoke to Devin bringing her breakfast in bed. "Thank you." She smiled as he set the tray down across her lap and Elaina took a bite of the food. "It's so good!" Devin mentioned Elaina and Jesse needing time to bond but what he was really getting after was that he needed her to distract Jesse while he took Iri out. "You've got it." She said, digging into her breakfast again. Devin excitedly jumped up and headed off, presumably to find Jesse and Iri. Meanwhile Jesse was enjoying the time he was finally able to spend with his wife now that she was free. He was in the middle of kissing her good morning - and maybe headed for a little more - when a knock came at the door. With a sigh he begrudgingly left her and the bed and went to open the door. Devin stood there and Jesse glared at him. He was going to murder the interrupting vampire. "What do you want?" He asked, frustrated. At Devin's words Jesse wanted to growl but instead he sighed and opened the door further. Iri said she had to get ready and Devin left them in peace. Elaina was happy to see him return to the bedroom and they sat together until Iri came and knocked at the door. Then Devin was off to do whatever with his sister and Elaina dressed and went to find Jesse. She still had training to do for the day and maybe he would help her. "Hey Jesse?" She called out as she knocked on his door. "Want to help me train the fledglings?" Jesse opened the door and smiled at her. "Sure thing." HE said after opening the door. Together they went to the backyard to find the new hunters already waiting. "You're in for a treat today. Jesse and I are going to spar for you. Watch the movement, this is what you're aiming to be able to do." The brother and sister got into position and the sparring match began. Back and forth they went and Elaina noticed how captivated the group of hunters were by the matchup. In the end, Jesse beat her but Elaina was not upset by it. If there was anyone she was willing to lose to it was her brother. The rest of the time was spent watching and correcting the young hunters as they sparred but Elaina noticed they had taken pointers from her and Jesse's match. When the training was finished her and her brother went to eat lunch.

It was at the table that it happened. "What happened to Iri was just horrible and I'm so glad she's free... but it's devastating to know she lost the baby." Her hand came up to cover her mouth as she realized what she had just said. "Baby?" Jesse looked at her in confusion. Then it seemed to dawn on him. "What baby!?" He asked through gritted teeth. Elaina shook her head. "Nothing, I said nothing. Just forget it." She could tell Jesse was pissed now. "No. I won't 'just forget it'. Iri was pregnant? And she lost the baby because of Vanessa? Did Rayne know?" Oh he was furious. If Rayne had a hand in Iri losing her baby - their baby - he would kill her too. The door opened into the kitchen then and in stepped Devin, followed shortly after by and incredible looking Iri. Jesse felt his breath catch in his throat as he rose and approached her. "You look amazing." He pulled her into a kiss before looking at Devin and mouthing a thank you. Then he pulled Iri into his room, picking her up and holding her close as he moved to the bed. "You really look beautiful, but I need to talk to you about something difficult. You were pregnant? Vanessa made you lose the baby? Did Rayne know about it, do you know?" Back in the kitchen Elaina looked at Devin. "She really looks great. That was such a nice thing you did for her." She moved to step into his arms and rested her head on his chest. "I missed you."

{Not sure where to leave this.}

Sparkly Fairy

21,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
┌───────────────
User Image

XXXI wanna
shelter you
XXXBut with the
beast inside
ℌide

User Image

When you ƒeel my heat
ℒook into my eyes
Don’t get too close
It’s ∂ark
inside

Devin made a face like he was throwing up when Jesse approached Iri and began to kiss her. Jesse complimented his sister and Devin felt like a pretty awesome big brother and gave a thumbs up when Jesse silently thanked him. He hadn’t done it for Jesse’s sake, but for Iri’s. Though, if he was giving Jesse any credit, the man was probably grateful Iri wouldn’t feel bad about herself or have people looking at her oddly. Jesse pulled Iri out of the room and he made a face again, irritated that Jesse was making it so obvious what he was about to do. When Elaina complimented him, Devin puffed out his chest slightly. ”Ah, that’s just me, being a great brother.” Hell yeah he was tooting his own horn! Elaina found his arms and Devin wrapped them around her as she did. Her head rested on his chest and he kissed the top of it. ”Did the cut take that long? You’re acting like I’ve been gone for days.” Elaina was usually more reserved with her affection, not that this bothered him. Part of him wanted to take a bite, but being in a house full of vampire hunters made him think twice about doing so in such an open space. ”Anything happen while I was out? Those trainees give you trouble?” Devin highly doubted that, however, if Jesse had helped out. Even he had to admit Jesse was pretty damned intimidating.

Iri entered the hunter house and Jesse was standing before she knew it. Her face broke into a wide smile as he complimented her. Before she was able to thank him, he was kissing her and her face flushed. It was still weird being intimate with him in front of Devin, considering how much they had disliked each other initially. Jesse had her by the hand then and soon enough they were approaching his room. It was then Jesse took her into his arms, the sudden action causing her to gasp slightly, before he gently set her back down onto the bed. ”We are already married, you didn’t need to do that.” She joked with a small giggle. Then Jesse grew serious and a rock fell into her stomach. He wanted to talk about something difficult? The ‘thanks’ died on her lips, instead she found herself biting her bottom lip. Then Jesse asked three questions in succession and it felt like the wind had been knocked out of her. Elaina had told him?! It had to be Elaina, unless hunters could animate a corpse to question it. Tears began to well up in her eyes and Iri was finding it hard to breath. ”I’m so sorry! I wanted to tell you, but I had only just found out the day I was taken.” It was hard to speak through the sobs, but Iri managed the best she could. ”I don’t know, I don’t remember. I think? I wasn’t far along.. I didn’t mean to keep it from you, I swear! I didn’t know when would be the right time.” After that she began to hysterically blabber on. ”I wasn’t trying to! I’d never do that without talking to you first! I know we aren’t ready, maybe we never will be, but I wanted to tell you! I’m so sorry!”

((Okay, still not sure where to end it, but yeah, we can put them on ice? Or reserve?))

darkolivegreen
#8B585D

Ðon't wanna let you down
But I am ℌell
bound
Don't wanna
hide the ŧruth
───────────────┘

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⋇⊶⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇⊷⋇

Elaina watched as Devin made faces anytime Jesse complimented Iri or when he pulled her out of the room. "Relax, Jesse won't hurt her." She joked with him, nudging him in the side. After her compliment to him he puffed up and she had to laugh. Finally she was in his arms and he was kissing the top of her head. He spoke and Elaina shook her head. "I just really missed you." And she had. She missed him every time he was away from her but if she was being honest she was afraid of separating again. Not knowing how long they would be apart if that happened again made her nervous. It shouldn't happen again, she reminded herself. Rayne knew Devin was with her and he wasn't going anywhere so why was she so worried? He spoke again and she shook her head. "Not at all. They watched Jesse and me spar for most of the time. Then we watched them spar. They're getting better. Can't hold a candle to me but they're getting there." She smiled up at him. "Come on, let's go to my room. You look like you want a snack." Yes there was double meaning to that. She led him by the hand to her bedroom which was as dark and dreary as ever but having Devin there made it less so. She closed her bedroom door behind them, and moved to place her lips on Devin's. She held the kiss for a moment and then offered him her neck. "No one is around, you can feel free to drink."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff