Welcome to Gaia! ::

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Keep the glasses on." She snapped. She put some blush on.. held out her thumb... and at least 20 cars pulled over, the drivers rushing to her.

Dangerous Raider

"Alright." Yusei said, then had to jump back as the drivers of 20 cars rushed towards her. He had his coin in his hand, but had to control himself from making it turn into a weapon. "Whoa, I'm just going to keep these sunglasses on." He said to himself. "Smart move kid." A voice in his head said. "Dad?" "Yeah, it's me. Listen, you need to protect the girl, no matter what. But let her do her thing. She's much like her mother" "Alright.. are you going to help?" But Ares' voice faded from his mind. Yusei sighed and waited, keeping the bronze coin hidden.

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If just some blush made 20 guys come...

"Can one of you boys take me and my friend to Vegas?" She said, smiling. But this made all but one fight over her. He was tall and nerdy, but a friendly smile.

Dangerous Raider

Yusei noticed that, out of the twenty guys, only nineteen were fighting. "Sheesh, if some blush and a simple question can cause that, then I really should be careful." He said to himself. Normally, he would join in and try to keep it going, but they were on a quest. He looked at the one guy who hadn't gotten involved with the fight and observed him for a moment. He seemed to be okay, but he moved to Adele's side. "Looks like we have a ride, but we should be careful. It may just be me, but something doesn't feel right." He whispered to her.

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Can you help us?" She asked the man... who winked. "Aphrodite's daughter, huh? Hermes at your service." he said to the demigods.

Dangerous Raider

"Lord Hermes?" Yusei was surprised. Now it made sense. The only guy who didn't fight for Adele's attention, a god. 'Gods I feel stupid.' He thought, then bowed. "Anyways, Lord Hermes, Adele and I are going after the stolen Golden Fleece. Could you please help us get to Vegas?"

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Course I will! Come on. Your parents demanded I help... they said you two are their favourite kids!" He said, opening the back door of a four door Mustang Sedan. "Mum knows about this trip?" She said, surprised.

Dangerous Raider

"What? Dad knows about this quest?" Yusei asked, just as surprised as Adele. The fact that Lord Hermes told them that their parents demanded that he help them, he gave a small smile, knowing how well his father can persuade someone to do something, just like he could at times. He moved to the car, then turned and waited for Adele to get in.

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She followed suit, and applied mortal make-up this time. "Well... That's a relief... And you can take off the glasses now, you shouldn't wear them all the time." She said laughing

Dangerous Raider

Yusei put his seatbelt on and took off the sunglasses. "Yeah, you're right." He said, then looked over at her. While she was beautiful, he wasn't captivated by her beauty, which was helpful. He then looked out the window.

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She found herself blushing as she put on the seatbelt. For a kid fit for war, he was quite cute."Where do we go in Vegas?" She asked Hermes, who chucked. "Ares said he'll meet you in Downtown Vegas. He's gonna help, but Aphrodite can't help. She ran out of normal makeup... And if 20 men can fight with blush.."

The car ripped down the highway. "Yusei..? Are you okay?" She asked looking at him

Dangerous Raider

Yusei was lost in thought as the car ripped down the highway. He heard that Ares would be meeting them in Downtown Vegas, but Aphrodite ran out of normal makeup so she wouldn't be able to help. When Adele asked if he was okay, he looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine Adele. Nothing for you to worry about." He said. To be honest, even with the sunglasses on, Yusei found that she was cute.

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The car zoomed past the 'Welcome to Las Vegas', and Adele smiled to herself. "Nearly there, you two." The messenger god said, pulling into Downtown.

A sleek Harley Davidson was already there in the Diner's parking lot. She took the bag with mortal makeup, and got out.

"Thank you, Lord Hermes!" She said. "Take the glasses with you just in case."

Dangerous Raider

Yusei noticed the sleek Harley Davidson and gave a small smile. Ares was already there. He grabbed his bag and the sunglasses and got out. "Thank you Lord Hermes." He said, then walked over to Adele. "Well, I guess we should go in and see if Dad's there." He said, slipping the sunglasses on, but keeping them off his eyes.

bobloon's Waifu

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She smiled and opened the door, and they saw a massive biker sitting in a booth, waiting. "Lord Ares." She nodded, and sat. Yusei joined her, and their hands touched.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff