Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max let her cry against his shoulder. He rubbed her back and head with his hand and rocked her. he had suffered a large amount of pain just so he could come home. "No, not me." he whispered hoarsely, his voice thick with tears. He held her face in his hands and stared into her eyes.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Her eyes were filled with tears. She saw the pain in his eyes and hoped she wasn't the cause. Was he crying? He had meant everything to her back then and still did. Her best friend had come home. She stared into his eye her arms still around him

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max held her for a moment longer and released her. "You seem well," He said wiping her tears away. He stroked her hair and cheeks. He was hurting in side and wanted to kiss her. But he didn't. He just held her.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
"So do you." She looked and saw they were up in the rafters. She rolled her eyes and smiled at him. "You cheated you used your training that's not fair." She pushed his shoulder lightly. "You have never caught me that fast before." She looked at him and crossed her arms "Cheater." She smiled and kissed his cheek before jumping down landing in a crouch.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"Cheater?" He dropped next to her and alighted on the couch. "My training is a ay of life now, i cant move any other way." he laid his arm behind her on the back of the couch.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
"Yes cheater you now have an unfair advantage over me." She smiled and leaned into him She laid her head on his chest and inhaled. She loved his scent. She smiled at him and giggled. "Your like laying on rocks now." She started laughing. She laid in his arms completely happy.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"Oh you have no idea." He laid his arm across her middle. "I feel like a statue most days." He nudged her up so he could stand. "Come to my rooms with me," he asked. her. "I doupt i could find my way back there. I only found this place again because i tracked your scent." He laughed openly.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She rolled her eyes. "Gotta show my prince around his own home... typical." She giggled. Come on ya big statue let go find your room." She got up and headed to the door. She liked having him around again. It felt different in a way now that they were older. She got butterflies every time she looked at him. She shook it off and led the way to his room. "Guess we are gonna have to get my scent around your room so you can find your way back to it next time." She smiled.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max smiled and fallowed. He looked at her and wondered from time to time if this truly was the same girl he grew up with. He was having trouble understanding his emotions around her. Increased heart rate... sweaty forehead... a slight tremor in his knees... He had nothing to fear from her. He decided that he would have to walk and think. He fallowed her down the halls.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She walked down the halls in her off shouldered white dress and boots. Her hips swaying as she walked. She stopped short of his door and turned to him as she opened the door and bowed. "Will there be anything else my prince?" She smiled and looked up at him. She quickly looked away as her heart started to race.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"Yes," He said, his heart skipping a beat. "You will be making plans to return to me this evening and dine with me. I will be sending a herald to fetch you. Or i offer you to stay with me now and still dine to saver you the walk." He walked in knowing she fallowed him. He took off his hat and duster. He wore a black cut off tank top that showed off his powerful arms and the tribal tattoo on his left arm and the armored tattoo on his right. His hair was in a braid that fell down the back of his neck and onto his back. He moved over to his bed and began to unpack boxes. Max looked over his shoulder at her and said plainly. "If you are staying then please close the door,"

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She debated whether she should go and wait or stay with him. She chose to stay. She closed the door. As she looked at hip she bit her lower lip and blushed. She walked over "Do you want help Max?" She sat at the edge of the bed her legs crossed.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max began to unpack. "Sure thing." He said. He opened a trunk, seeing it was his clothes he carried it to his bed chamber. He began hanging them up in his closet. He set the trunk aside and grabbed another. A large black trunk with a set of locks made of titanium. "You can set those trinkets up how you like in here." He told her gesturing to the boxes on the floor. He set the trunk by his bed.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
"Alright." She started moving things around as she held the trinkets she looked at them curiously. She wish could have seen everything he did. When she was all finished she stood up and walked over and hugged him again. "I'm sorry....It's just really good to have you home again. I really missed you a lot."

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max hugged her back, nodding. "I know, I missed you too." He held her close to him enjoying her warmth. He was still trying to understand his emotions toward her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff