Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Lily was silent even as he tried to consul her. She kept her head on her knees and listened to the door shut. Her family would have found out by now. None of them would ever know she was here. She sobbed wishing she could feel tears on her cheeks. Crying would have made this easier. Jenny stared at the boy as he sat on the ground crying. They both lost a baby to Olivia. She broke out of Solomons hold and fell to her knees beside him. Carefully she wrapped her arms around the boy and pressed her lips to his cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" she could feel him trembling. Lily had meant the world to all of them. They had lost her one too many times. This time there was no way to get her back. Jenny wouldn't risk losing anyone else to the search. Danielle moved out of her way. "I don't think I demonize how much you mean to him. You're still his best friend Olivia" that's what he always told her. No matter how mad Dani got, she had to remember that the girl was his best friend.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Eden was out of the apartment, his back was against the wall and his eyes were narrowed. He knew Wesley was here. He could pick up on him. He left the building walking through the shadows to find him. It wasn't his element but it was how he did things. How he learned on his own to track down anyone that he chose. Xavier leaned against Jenny crying and softly muttering through sobs that he was sorry. Solomon looked away and at the ice covering the entrance into their home. Shaking his head he looked back at them both. He would have to find her before it was too late or more bodies began to turn up. "I hate to leave but I need to find Lucas before it is too late." He crouched next to Jenny and kissed the side of her head. "You watch him...Xavier you stay here. I don't want you doing anything stupid." Xavier barely heard him but he wasn't going anywhere. He was too broken up to leave. Olivia stared at her. "Really now? At least someone is my best friend. Or claims to be...Lucas so glad of you to join us. You know Lily didn't want to tell me where you were." Lucas frowned staring at her and then seeing the guy at her side. Who was he? He wondered walking down. "Really? I am sure it was for my protection." She smiled shaking her head. "No I am sure it was for her protection." Her eyes turned to Danielle smiling widely. This was going to be quite fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff