Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Levi laughed at her little comment with being odd and all. He really thought it was funny, but he soon realized why he was odd, which made him stop. He didn't like being odd because he was a werewolf. He also didn't like the fact that he couldn't control it. What kind of werewolf was he exactly?! He is a disgrace to the werewolf race and should be forbidden to even call himself a werewolf! Levi sighed and then jumped a bit when the girl started to panic. He didn't know what to do.....he tried to hug her but he thought that was too weird, then he tried to say something but that made him look weak. Levi decided to just stand by until she calmed down. He then saw her collapse to the ground, he quickly caught her and helped her up. Levi looked at her and made sure he had a good grip around her waist" Hey, Slow down, Look if it is you, you would have remembered right? So, If you can't remember what you did, it's obviously not you." he told her, trying to make her calm down as much as possible. Panicking wont solve anything in this kind of situation.

Levi sighed and looked around" Look, If it is you, you can't go back to your family or be anywhere around the public because you will just be sent to the queen, so you need to go into hiding." he had this old hiding spot, but it was probably taken by someone else, but he had to at least save her. Levi looked at her with a calm and concerned look" I have this old hiding spot, we could go there if you want to." he suggested. He just wanted to help her, he knew what it felt to be afraid and he never got help, he didn't want her to turn into what he got turned into.
User Image

Feeling: Confused/Scared ☆ Location: The Woods ☆ Thoughts: Who is she? ☆ Company: The Wanted Witch? ☆

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image
                                          To life,
                                          a life,
                                          in the hope of discovering the meaning of my life,
                                          My speech my poetry
                                          Come to life with me

Vince,smiled and chuckled when he heard her tell him that he might have enjoyed it. He shook his head when he was asked if he had ever seen the queen have an emotional break down which would have been a sight to see.. He gave a laugh.
                                          "It's a shame I was not there haha" he said with a smile.
                                          He had soon offered her a place she could stay in hiding be safe. Vince smiled when he heard he accepted his offer to go to that place. He nodded with a gentle smile when she thanked him.

But when he had told her his name he heard her tell him what she thinks and that is a prince charming fits him. Vince blinked a couple of times wondering what could have made her think that. From the last time he had checked his a beast that everyone fears of. He stares at her smirked.
                                          "And what makes you think that a Prince charming fits me?" he asked with a small chuckle.
                                          He then soon noticed the girl looked down at his hand that he was holding her hand. He made sure he still has a hold of her waist with his arm.

He watched her as he feels her finger tips trace around his hand. If he knows correctly, shes trying to find something about him by reading his hand. It was obvious that he doesn't want her to find out about him...fully about him. He made sure his memories and the secret is kept deep in the dark with him. He wasn't sure if he could trust her since after all they only just met but then she did some what trust him to tell him about her to what she did. Maybe slowly he would do the same and tell her about him. Maybe one day tell her what he truly is...when that time comes of course. After she was done with his hand he looked at her with a calm expression on his face.
                                          "Shall we slowly head for that place? I mentioned" he said to her.
                                          "At the same time we can try and get you back on your feet" he added.

To the life,
                                          for the life of one like me,
                                          Not taking this life in my own hands

User Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

☆═----------------------»-(¯`v´¯)-»----------------------═☆
                                                          xxxxxxxxx

¢εℓ, widen her eyes when she felt her self collapsed but she then felt herself fall in the arms that had broke her fall. Celeste looked to her side to see the male who is holding her steady. She heard what he said telling her about taking it easy and telling her about if she did do it she would remember it and if she doesn't remember she wouldn't have done whatever it is to have the queen wanting her head. Though what was quite strange was when he had said that he hoped its not her because he doesn't want her to die but in a way it's nice to see that someone to show any concern or worry about her. It just made her smile though the thought about her family got to her.

She looked away from him as she stared at the ground holding onto him as she gripped a little tightly on his arm as he holds her. Celeste heard the male speak about her family to how she can't go and see them anymore nor can she able to go back to the village if they are after her. She closed her eyes tightly as she was worried and scared when he mentioned it to her. She then slowly opened her eyes lifting her head to look up at him, her gaze to his. Celeste listen as he tells her about these old hiding spot where she could hide or stay? Celeste stayed silent as she thought about it. She turned her head away to look in the direction where the village is. She thought about her family and probably she will have them killed if the Queen knows where she lives.

Celeste tilted her head and sighed.
                                                          "Alright.." she said in a worried and sad voice.
                                                          Celeste lifted her head looking towards him as she waited for him to lead her to where is these hiding place he speaks of. Though she was getting a little headache for a few moments as she groan in pain in her head for a few minutes.
                                                          "mmmh...these headache...if only I could go home to get something for it" she said
                                                          "Started ever since...that night and after I woke up it started hurting" she told him.

xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ☆═------------------------━┈┈━-------------------------═☆

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Ruby looked at him once again and smiled when he asked the question" Oh, Like you can't see it. Your cute, why wouldn't you be called prince charming? Plus, You saved my life even though I'm a witch, no kind of prince would do that for a witch." she explained to him. Ruby's cheeks got rose red when she realized she admitted that he was cute, even though she is a witch she could still have feelings for someone?
She never did......what was he?! Ruby cheeks cooled down and she nodded to his question, starting off with baby steps on her feet. She felt some of it coming back but she wasn't able to walk on herself just yet. Ruby slowly put her hood back on, but from god know where, the wind just came and flew her hood back.
She sighed in frustration and didn't even bother to put it back on. All of this weird stuff started to happen right after Vince came along......why is that? Is his the reason all of the most unexpecting things are happening? Is it something else? But......What could it be?
User Image

SORRY! SOOO SHORT!

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Levi was really confused once she continued to talk more or more. He was already heading towards the hiding place, he made sure she kept up and was okay, but he still made sure they got into safety at the right time. He looked at her when she was talking a headache" I know how a headache feels, I have one right now as well, its not good but your safety is more important right now." he smiled at her and looked back at the ground to see if she was doing good with her walking. Levi then looked back up at her when she spoke of a night" Wait.....What night? What do you remember?" he asked her, he then remembered manners and shook his head quickly" If you don't mind answering the questions, if you don't want to then that's fine." he lied about being okay with her not telling. His curiosity with really bad and he might force her to spill it out but that doesn't happen until that's all he can think of. Levi may have a lot of bad traits but overall he is a pretty neat guy.
User Image

Feeling: Confused/Scared ☆ Location: The Woods ☆ Thoughts: Who is she? ☆ Company: The Wanted Witch? ☆

Again, Sorry for the short post!

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
                                          To life,
                                          a life,
                                          My speech my poetry
                                          Come to life with me

Vince,looked over to the young lady as she answered his question and he blinked a couple of times when he heard her say about him being like a prince because of his kindness towards a witch as well being "Cute" looking. Vince stared at her for a moment when he noticed she had blushed lightly which looked quite cute on her. Out of all the ladies he has seen for some reason these witch just catches his attention could it be that she had put some sort of spell on him or was it just him? Since he had never met a witch up close in person. Maybe.

Vince smirked and gave a light chuckle.
                                          "If it means anything to you. I find that when you blush it looks cute on you" he said looking at her and gave her a light smile before looking away and started helping her take little step
                                          Vince made sure to look back now and then just encase no one of the hunters either it be the werewolf hunters or be the soldiers that are after these lady. If he recalls her name is Ruby...? Vince kept his guard up and his awareness to be sure no one are after them, one or the other.

Vince looked down at Ruby giving her a smile.
                                          "Hows your feet? You getting any feeling back to it?" he asked
                                          Not that he minds helping her its as long as he knows just encase something unexpected happens. To think that it was clear there was noises in the far distance which caught these wolf's attention. He paused and looked behind them straight away looking in the direction where he could hear the noise coming from. He concentrated to hear what the people were saying until he heard people speaking about the witch which Vince figured straight away it had to be the soldiers that are the Queens soldiers in who are trying to peruse Ruby.

"The Queens soldiers are coming" He said to her.
                                          "Sorry for these..." he apologized to what his about to do.
                                          He looked to Ruby as he lifted her up and carried her bridal style then ran deeper into the woods of the forest as he headed for a place where he can loose them. He looked so serious in her face as he was concentrating in getting away as well to protect her. He was never these serious when he runs away from the soldiers or the hunters he would usually be playing around treating it like a chasing game up until he had met these witch. Maybe it's because for once he has someone to protect.

To the life,

User Image

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Ruby blushed even more when he told her she was cute when she blushed. She didn't know why she was acting this way, no man has ever tried to steal her heart ever since she lost her last loved one. She can't fall for him, she had her only love and she promised to herself that she couldn't love again....she didn't want to feel that kind of pain anymore. Ruby sighed, but in a happy way, she was glad she was making a friend at least, she needed someone on her side and he seemed to be perfect, he hates the queen as well and that's the partner she needed. She then heard his question and shook her head" Half of my leg still doesn't want to cooperate, but I'm pretty sure it will heal soon." she informed him.

" I need my body to come back to life already.....the queen's soldiers could be here any-wait, w-what?!" Ruby got out her head once she heard what Vince had told her. She was so afraid, she reached for her hood but she soon felt herself get lifted off the ground. Ruby was scared to fall out of Vince's arms so she held onto him. Ruby felt so helpless, she was a witch and she can't even walk, she only knows how to teleport but that includes her legs working as well. She hasn't gotten to levitation yet, but everything else she has learned. She was actually getting a little upset that she could help, she felt like she was a burden and she never liked being a burden to people.
User Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxx

¢εℓ, looked at the male hearing him speak about knowing how it feels to have a headache which he has one as well. She stared at him and smiled some with a light giggle.
                                                          "Guess were in the same boat" she said gently.
                                                          She looked away when she heard him ask about what night and what does she remember of that night. Celeste thought about it for a few moments thinking about what happened at that night if his asking that exact night she was getting these headache.

"Well...as far as I remember it was on my birthday which I'm thinking if it was last night...but if I had been out cold or somewhat for a couple of days or so. Anyways It first started on the night of my birthday. I had wondered into these woods because it was a one place where somehow I feel like I belonged somehow. Which I had come to the ruins until on that night until suddenly after staring up at the night sky to the moon I suddenly started having a headache when I heard that woman's voice in my head..." she said to him.
                                                          She wondered why is it that she's telling him these things but then again he knows by now that she's a witch? Which is what these guy said and about the poster it could only mean that she's probably a witch then that means that woman she had met many years ago when she was 13 is a witch. It all making sense to her now.

She clench a little tightly on the male who is helping her walk for a while until she gets her strength again.
                                                          "I wonder if something had happened while I was unconscious..." she said to him.
                                                          "I can't help but feel like I did something...I just don't know why I can't remember anything" she said.
                                                          Soon she could feel her strength coming back and stopped then looked at him with a gentle smile.
                                                          "I'm fine now. I can walk on my own strength" she said to him.
                                                          "Sorry for having to drag me along while you have a headache as well" she said with a light embarrassed smile and giggle rubbing the back of her head.
                                                          "But why do you ask?" she asked him.

xxxxxxxxx

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Levi listened to her story and she seemed to be innocent as far as he knew. He didn't want anything to happen to her, he knew he barely knew her but he didn't want her to be what he is now. He been through a lot and he didn't want someone to go through what he went through, not that kind of pain. Levi looked at her when she said she could walk on her own. He slowly let her go and made sure she was actually okay. He looked away for a bit when he felt like something or someone was coming. Levi then looked back at her when she ask him why he asked" I'm worried about you, I don't want you to die for something you didn't do, it's very unfair and if the queen actually knows who she is after it sure as hell would be foolish to kill the wrong person." he explained to her as he smiled at her. Levi then felt that little presence get closer. He quickly looked back at the girl and sighed" You are going to hide for about a minute." He rushed towards the feeling and saw soldiers and hunters coming. He felt fear rush into him but he had to face it" Hey! I saw the witch go that way!" he yelled pointing to a place looked empty. As he saw the soldiers quickly change there destination he ran back to the unwanted witch" Hey, You okay?"
User Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
                                          To life,
                                          a life,
                                          My speech my poetry
                                          Come to life with me

Vince,heard what she said telling him on how her leg or feet is going he nodded at her when she finished.
                                          "Alright" he said to her as he continued in having to carry her in his arms.
                                          He tried to make sure that he doesn't trip that would cause for them to fall and tumble along the dirty ground which he sure that she didn't want that to happen. Vince continued running through the forest carrying Ruby in his arms until he soon made a stop.

Vince knew that she would wonder why they had stopped well he had stopped that is. He looked around him from side to side then back to see how close or hear how close the men are from behind them if they were getting close. Though then again they wouldn't be able to catch up to them even if they tried to since they are after all humans while his a werewolf. He then turned to his right and made his way to a bunch of bushes under the shades of the trees which that has surrounded the very bush that they are hiding behind within the darkness.

He had placed Ruby down gently onto the ground and knelt in front of her making sure that he hid her body behind him and he made sure that all his senses are all up and aware. It was silence at the moment thinking that maybe they had lost them or they had gone the other directions or so. Vince slowly looked back to check on the girl behind him staring at her gently with calm and firm.

To the life,

User Image

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxx

¢εℓ, looked at the male to what he had said to her and then looked away when she heard what he had just finished answering her question as a slight blush formed onto her face as she could feel her heart picking up speed when she heard him tell her how he doesn't want her having to get killed for something she did not do. It got to show that there was someone who didn't think shes the odd one and that does care for her wellbeing.

"Thank you...for caring about me. I have been always used to people thinking I'm the odd one in the village" she said to him.
                                                          As she was trying to hide her blush she had a smile spread across her face and then she lifted her head when she heard what he said to her. She looked up at him staring at him when she heard him tell her that she will have to hide for a while. Celeste raised an eyebrow wondering why does she have to hide for a while. She was about to ask him as she opened her mouth to ask but then he had left her side.
                                                          "Ah!" she said as she watched him run off.

She stood there by herself looking around wondering where she was and waited for the male to return. That is if he ever does come back to her and if that was the case it would mean that he did find her actually weird and all. She continued to stand there waiting not sure why she should be waiting here when or if the other male had actually left her for good not to mention they did after all just met and she doesn't even know his name at all...so then it would be expected for someone she just met to actually leave a stranger and yet she doesn't know why she feels like she can actually have some faith or believe in him and as well safe around him.

Soon she could hear someone from the bushes which had her reacted out of worry when suddenly her magic happened as vines had appeared out from the soils of the ground in the forest and wrapped around whoever had been walking in the bush of the forest. Celeste had her eyes closed the whole time when she did these so she didn't know who it was that had appeared out of the bushes or the shadows not having to realize that it was the male she was with earlier.

xxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff